A Cuckold by Birth Ch. 06

Story Info
Welcome yet another beast!
8.3k words
4.15
37.3k
18

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
987 Followers

This story is pure fiction. The characters in the story are people from real life and most of the surroundings are very much real. However, nothing that transpires between them in the story is real; even if it was they would have never admitted it.

This is a cuckold story. A cuckold is a husband who receives vicarious pleasure from his partner having sex with other men. If this is not your thing, please stop offending yourself and move on.

By reading this story, you are committing an act of perversion and there are no better or worse kind of perversions, only the ones that you like and the ones that you don't like.

This story explores the husband-wife-and-another-man-or-men relationship where the husband is not equal of the wife in the relationship and the wife gravitates to other man (or men) for sex. Wife is shown to prefer having deep, intimate bond with other man (or men) for prolonged periods of time and gives it more importance than her relationship with husband. If this is not your thing, please stop offending yourself and move on.

You have been warned!

*****

Chapter 6 - Welcome yet another beast!

Nishma caught up with me after another half-hour and chit chatted about inconsequential things until we finally had a moment of solitude. She then broached up the topic.

"Are you happy?" she asked.

"Do you like her," she asked, immediately pushing forward her real question.

"She is good," I quipped.

"Yes, she is indeed good."

"Listen," she said, stealing glances, "Ratan has been badgering me to fulfill the tradition."

"Are you sure you want to go ahead with this?" she asked, looking directly in my eyes. I was speechless. I didn't believe I had a choice in this regard. It always had been her decision. I would have supported her reluctantly, perhaps if I had moral grounds to reject it as an indecent proposal. Having walked along with her for so long, I had practically surrendered my right to veto.

"Not that you have much choice," she added with a little bit of disdain in her voice. It stung a little. This was another side of Nishma that I was getting acquainted with. Nishma was raised as the only child and that meant that she always got her way. She was an obstinate child and if I may add - an haughty one too. I had misread her initial approval of my Uncle and Ratan as a rather generous gesture of hers. After all, they weren't really good looking as per our community standards. Her attraction towards them could only be explained as a fetish. Nishma could be volatile and it showed, specially, when she didn't get her way. So, any time I argued with her, she had a peculiar tone that became her hallmark. More often than not she won the argument, though

Our conversation was punctuated with long pauses as was necessary to observe the people around us but even more importantly to allow me an opportunity to digest it. While she was smiling and nodding, greeting people, I carefully observed her. She had changed into a simple, attractive Saree to wrap up the occasion. She looked even taller in the saree as it exposed her shapely figure, which emphasized her long legs. Only an hour ago, I was besotted by her sister - imagining a happily married life with her in my dreams but the more I stared at Nishma, the more it dawned on me that I was enamored by her and not really her sister Reshma. In the heat of the moment, any pretty lady would look like a world to you but at this point having exhausted myself, it was clear that Nishma was the right woman for me. Perhaps that's why I felt that she deserved a lot more. As I stood next to her, I realized that I was not only a bad match for her at a physical level but also a bad match for her at sexual level.

Physically, I didn't have the looks to match hers - neither the physique nor the height. She was taller than me; by a couple of inches at least if not more. My friends sometimes joked if I could meet her bodily needs; although they never rubbed it in but the truth was almost everyone around me suspected the same. It was an unspoken truth that everyone in both our families knew very well. It was clear to both of us that I was under equipped to take care of her needs; even if I had the specimen, I didn't have the character to confidently take her into my arms as her dream prince charming would have done. However, what we both knew that I was perfect for her since she needed someone who could wholeheartedly accept her with all her imperfections. At an emotional level, no one understood and connected better with her.

I got introduced to Ratan soon after we separated and the party was ending. It was one of the relatives who introduced me. Nishma's parents didn't want anything to do with him or her sister.

"You are the lucky one?" he said with a smirk on his face, extending his hand towards me. Hesitantly I stretched my hand; which he firmly shook. His massive hand dwarfed mine. His stubbed fingers and thick skin of palm conveyed that he grew up doing hard labour work. His complexion was dark; his teeth practically shone against the stark contrast of his lips and his face. He was huge; dwarfing me as he stepped closer. He seemed like a strong, muscular man; was perhaps athletic during his younger days. He exposed his hairy chest purposely to show off his physique. His voice was loud and his demeanor domineering, if not abrasive.

He patted me with his left hand that landed as a thud on my shoulder. His hand tightly squeezed my shoulder blades and with the realization of my bony or rather puny structure, he said "you need to eat man."

The relative who introduced us left soon, making space for the two of us.

"Congratulations man," he bellowed.

"You are indeed lucky - she has the best curves of all the women I know," he added, lowering his voice, "and trust me I know quite a few."

He looked deeply into my eyes, towering over me; in an attempt to intimidate me, trying to ascertain my response. In my mind, I only wondered how Reshma - Nishma's sister - could handle this beast. A dainty woman of her stature surely couldn't entertain him on a nightly basis. Nishma was physically more capable but still she was considerably shorter than Ratan. Can you imagine a man of 250 lbs taking a woman of 140 lbs? It was no walk in the park.

"Very nice to meet you," I politely replied.

"Don't forget she is my half-wife," he said in his growling voice, pressing my hand even further. His breath smelled of liquor and it seemed he was half-drunk already. His overbearing nature was evident - something that Reshma had warned me about.

I was in no mood to stand his presence. After sharing a few pleasantries I made way out of the yard. Reshma caught up with me and apologized saying, "sorry if he was rude to you."

"No - he was fine," I replied.

"Well then," she said, "let me apologize for his future behavior - he can be an ass sometimes."

Nishma caught up with us and we proceeded to have dinner. Nishma's parents were apprehensive finding me in the company of Reshma. Despite Nishma's parent's reservations, Nishma kept cordial - perhaps intimate - relationship with Reshma and her husband. Reshma's two children were fond of Nishma as was apparent from their clinging to her.

A situation was unfolding as we were having dinner. Both Nishma and Reshma excused themselves to talk to Nishma's mother but within a few minutes came out. I ignored it as an internal family matter but after such episodes happened a few more times, I decided to talk to Nishma when I got a moment of solitude.

"I will tell you later," was her quick reply.

An hour later, Nishma led me out saying that we needed to drop Reshma and her husband to their place. It was already past 10:00 pm, so I was not keen on taking a detour before heading home but she insisted. Almost everyone was gone by then. I saw her sloth of brother-in-law still nursing his glass of alcohol alone by himself. Nishma waved to him and said we will be leaving in fifteen minutes and that Reshma was waiting for him in the car.

We walked briskly past him before he tried any of his antiques. The parking lot was empty except for their car.

"Hurry," urged Nishma.

"Sis needs to talk to you," she said opening the driver's side door for me.

"Where is the driver?" I asked.

"He is gone - you are driving us home," she replied cursorily, paying more attention to see if someone was following us.

The lone jeep was standing alone in the huge lot in front of the house. Just as we stepped out of the main gate and walked towards the car where her sister was waiting, Nishma whisked me away from the main path and into the nearby bushes. The tree cover provided the protection of darkness and our relatively dark clothes made us invisible to any onlooker. As I had said earlier, though that party had dwindled down already and it was only people from her family who had stayed back.

"Did you meet Ratan?" she asked, pulling me closer. As I stepped in and tried to kiss her, she evaded and pretended to see if someone was checking on us. When I made yet another attempt, she pushed me against me and gently whispered, "Don't."

Her hand soon went to my zipper, which she slowly pulled down and pushing her hand inside, she pulled out my semi-rigid penis. She nonchalantly stroked me and softly whispered, "Ratan is planning to take advantage of your wife."

"I am just ensuring that you are ready for it."

I was speechless. Having slept with Reshma already, I didn't think I had any right to object. The critical difference though was he was sleeping with my wife even before I would have had a chance with her.

"Remember I love you," she added, stroking me gently with her thumb and index finger.

"He can be obnoxious when he is drunk, so don't mind him," she softly added.

"Why do you want me to be here then? I could have left earlier." I exhaled, trying to kiss her but restrained myself. Her lips were perilously close and her breath was so alluringly fresh. Nishma massaged my testicles and squeezed them gently.

"There is no point Adwait," she whispered, "your ego will be bruised no matter what. These men will show up to mount your wife whenever they desire and you would be required to make way for them anyway."

As I leaned forward to kiss her, she again pulled back and admonished me.

"Remember," she said, "he is an asshole, there is no point reasoning or arguing with him. Just accept your fate that he will mount your wife occasionally and he will try to rub it in your face."

"The good news is that you too would sleep with his wife but you would be required to keep it discreet."

"Are you fine Adwait?" she asked in her soft voice. Without waiting for me to respond, she put my stiffened penis back into my trousers and pulled the zipper up.

"This is not getting anywhere near my pussy until one of my lover knocks me up. And yes, not until your Uncle has bonded with me," she said and lead me through the dark pathway that ran parallel to the main road.

"Was your other lover present today?" I asked, as she stepped leisurely on the path way.

"Yes, but we couldn't do much," she casually replied.

"Don't fret over it, you shall learn soon about him as well."

We had reached the car by that time and spotted, Reshma dozing off in the car on the front seat with her younger one in her arms. The elder child was sleeping in the back seat. Reshma urged me to take the driver seat and be ready in anticipation of her drunk husband. Nishma scooted in the back seat and reached out to pick up the younger one from Reshma's arms. Reshma after handing her over, scooted closer to me. It was an old style jeep with no bucket seat, so she sat quite close and lay her hand in my lap.

Behind, I saw Nishma unhooking her blouse to feed the younger one. I was stunned by her action. Reshma calmly added, "she is an expert at it."

"Is she is just comforting her?"

"Yes," she softly whispered as I noticed Nishma experiencing pleasant sensations from having baby suckle on her teats. Reshma whispered into my ear, "She had milk in the past but doesn't have any now; her body is preparing her to be inseminated!"

"Did he misbehave?" Reshma asked her, glancing back.

"Do you think he would change?" Nishma responded nonchalantly.

"Should we talk about it?"

"He won't wait - if you are thinking of it," Nishma calmly responded.

"What are you guys talking about?"

Reshma was about to explain but Ratan made his way out of the house and was stumbling towards the car. The things that we were indulging in - for our times - was scandalous if not downright dangerous and immoral. I turned towards the lazy drunkard who slowly treaded towards our car. It was practically dark except for a few incandescent bulbs that illuminated the path at the entrance of the house. I imagined how much pleasure this hunk of a man could give my wife; I needed no further convincing. Besides, it was perhaps just fate that I got attracted to women, who were far above my league, which only meant that I may have to pardon their transgressions sooner or later. The person, in this case, was a middle aged man, a few years younger to Nishma's mother.

The drunkard had reached the door. He knocked on the door to see who was inside. Nishma opened the passenger door. In an inebriated state he stammered forward.

"Oh.. my cutie pie," he whispered as he realized that Nishma was holding his younger one in her arms. The stench of alcohol filled the vehicle immediately. The cold breeze only helped it spread inside the cabin. Reshma lowered the glass on the other side to offer ventilation.

"Didn't I tell you?" he mumbled, making practically inaudible sounds.

"She is indeed my half-wife."

"Watch it," warned Reshma from the other side.

"You jealous woman," he yelled at her.

"She is destined to be my unlawful wife - so why fight it?"

Reshma and Ratan were not necessarily on their best terms most of the time. He was dismissive of her and more often than not she had an acerbic tone with him. Yet when it came to sex they had surprising chemistry. As explained by Nishma later, they always would cozy up in the bed and settle their differences. Sex was a physical necessity for both and nothing interfered in it. It wasn't any surprise that Reshma was pregnant a total of five times. She lost her first two due to health issues but even then she was pregnant thrice in last 5 years.

My Uncle conjectured that marriages where the woman was sexually satiated or even to a certain extent sexualy harassed outlived the normal ones. It wasn't surprising to observe the lower-middle class women, who toiled the whole day on the fields and did the housework on a daily basis, still had the time and energy to yield to their husband's demands. Despite the presence of multiple children in the family the nocturnal activities always continued at an alarming frequency. Physical intimacy acted as a balm, healing the emotional wounds! Nishma, herself, had observed this chemistry between the two. Reshma would often give him the cold shoulder and shun his advance but she would gradually yield and melt as Ratan persisted and once she mounted her, there was no looking back. All of her pent up anger would evaporate in no time.

"Ratan Bahuji," interrupted Nishma, referring to him respectfully but at the same time her tone was rather harsh. Bahuji meant brother-in-law but was used while referring to your brother-in-law respectfully.

"Let's go home."

"You think I am afraid of your parents?" he shot at her.

"No but I don't want to make a scene here," she replied calmly. Not sure what it was but Ratan didn't make any scene and stepped inside the car. Nishma kept it a secret for a long while but in the last few years she revealed much more of what transpired between Ratan and her; some of which was even hidden from Reshma. On this occasion Nishma gently massaged his sizeable bulge. As he steadied himself his lips lingered on Nishma's face and she blew him a kiss by puckering her lips. Reshma had noticed this perhaps and hence clinched my thigh.

Nishma moaned and I thought she whispered, "Oh Bahuji..."

There was pin drop silence inside the vehicle; apart from my irregular heartbeat, the only thing we heard were Nishma's sensual moans. Reshma brazenly turned towards them while hinting me to look ahead. Nishma had moved to the middle seat making space for Ratan, so I could look at her via the rearview mirror. Ratan was kissing her neck when I took a peek. Nishma's Saree was pulled aside to expose her breast. The baby was latched onto the other breast that was closer to Ratan. Ratan's hand was gently playing with her breast, I thought but couldn't see below; could only guess. I wanted to ask if I should drive but couldn't say it loudly so I beckoned Reshma to get closer. Noticing that Ratan was fully occupied, she boldly turned around and kissed me deeply. Her hand unzipped my trousers delicately.

"Ouch," I heard Nishma blurt.

"It's hurting," she exclaimed.

"Tell me who are these for," he seethed as he sucked in her lips. Nishma's fair hand was visible as she fondled his hair.

"You Bahuji," she whispered, and then kissing him again, added, "they are meant to feed your babies."

I was stunned to hear it. She could have meant Reshma's children or perhaps her own children.

Nishma moaned and seethed as Ratan continued to play with her breasts. He had a fascination with her extended nipples.

"Tai," she called out her sister between her kisses. "Tai" means elder sister in our native language. Reshma understood and reached out to grab the baby so that Nishma could freely entertain Ratan. Reshma sat next to me snugly as I tried to peek back through the rearview mirror. Nishma's head was thrown back as Ratan feasted on her breasts. She had surrendered herself to lust. She moaned and groaned as Ratan nibbled on her breasts. Reshma brought me back as I was lost witnessing the scene on the rear seat, "why don't you drive before it is too late?"

Reshma turned off the light that had allowed me to watch them. I quickly, started the car but taking care that neither the baby nor Nishma and Ratan sitting behind were disturbed. Their house was only ten minutes away. Reshma kept on slowly stroking me and whispering into my ear on what was happening back. When Nishma kneeled down to taken his penis in her mouth, she excitedly added, "Oh my god, she is allowing him to fuck her mouth!"

With great determination I controlled my impending ejaculation. Even though I had ejaculated only couple of hours ago, my body was working hard; in a futile attempt to challenge the Alpha. We arrived in no time but not before Nishma gave up on making him ejaculate in her mouth. Reshma picked up the younger one and hurried inside whispering to me that I should pick up the elder one carefully from the back seat. The house was deserted so we didn't worry much of anyone eavesdropping or catching them in that state. It wouldn't have bothered them anyway. Ratan and Nishma were lost in the world of lust and completely ignored my presence. I noticed how Nishma's not so slender body looked utterly fragile in front of his humongous physique. The color contrast even in that dimly lit car was electrifying. Nishma head comfortably rested against the headrest as beast kissed her.

Her breasts were lewdly exposed and I noticed her stroking his manhood; a brief glance suggested that she would have trouble accommodating him. It seemed as if he was ready to mount her and she eager to experience the pleasure this bull would give her. Just as I picked Reshma's 5 year old boy and close the door, I heard Nishma moan and whisper to him as Ratan twiddled one of her nipples between his thumb and index finger. The rolled down windows in the front made them audible. Reshma was upstairs, so I took a chance and waited round the corner to see what they would do. Ratan necked her and kept on playing with her nipples; Nishma was soaking in the pleasant sensations as she rested her head back against the headrest; her lips gently parted were deep red and wet from the saliva they exchanged with each other.

vyasya
vyasya
987 Followers