A Cuckold by Birth Ch. 07

Story Info
Beginning Of A New Life!
8.6k words
4.26
36.5k
26

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
980 Followers

This story is pure fiction. The characters in the story are people from real life and most of the surroundings are very much real. However, nothing that transpires between them in the story is real; even if it was they would have never admitted it.

This a cuckold story. A cuckold is a husband who receives vicarious pleasure from his partner having sex with other men. If this is not your thing, please stop offending yourself and move on.

By reading this story, you are committing an act of perversion and there are no better or worse kinds of perversions, only the ones that you like and the ones that you don't like.

This story explores the husband-wife-and-another-man-or-men relationship where the husband is not equal of the wife in the relationship and the wife gravitates to other man (or men) for sex. Wife prefers having deep, intimate bond with other man (or men) for prolonged periods of time and gives it more importance than her relationship with the husband. If this is not your thing, please stop offending yourself and move on.

You have been warned!

Chapter 7 - Beginning Of A New Life!

Nishma fulfilled her long time fantasy of losing her virginity to Ratan. We didn't visit Ratan anymore as she had initially planned on. It was a change of heart or something didn't click in her relationship with him; I was relieved. He was quite a bull though, towering over her and almost twice her weight, there was no doubt that she would get a solid workout every time he mounted her. Things were quiet for a few days but the day before our wedding, she called me very late when we both had privacy to talk.

"Has some sense prevailed or do you still want to hand me to your Uncle?" she started.

"Have you thought of it Nishma?" I asked.

"You want to appoint him as our Alpha and have me bear his children despite knowing that you hate him from the bottom of your heart," I blurted.

"It's hard to understand, I know but strangely I feel this is better than involving your brother-in-law."

"In what way is it better?"

"Ratan bahuji will mount me a lot in the beginning but within a few months, the frequency would dwindle down to almost nothing. He has a lot of other women to take care of but your Uncle has no such compulsions. And if move to their place, what is there to stop him? As per tradition am I not required to attend to his needs before yours?"

My hand was gently stroking the bulge inside my pajamas. I imagined that Nishma was stimulating herself as well but I knew that she wasn't into stimulating herself.

"It's better to keep it all under one roof Nishma," I meekly mumbled.

"Of course it is," she shot back.

"Say it like you mean it; not like a wimp. Making it sound as if you want it and not as if you are surrendering to it."

There was a prolonged silence as we both wondered if we had pushed the boundaries of our relationship prematurely. I still struggled to comprehend the primary driver behind my own motivations in locking ourselves into such a despicable relationship. Nishma was a young and incredibly beautiful woman. She could have had her pick in terms of either a husband or lovers. She was quite tall for an Indian woman with a flawless complexion and an amazing wholesome figure that no man could resist. Still, she fell for her brother-in-law and even before him, his father. They both were utterly dark and not at all good-looking men, who were much older than her and yet strangely this contrast only fueled her hunger for them. Even if one overlooked their dark skin complexions, it wasn't as if they are very attractive; even then they would be still in the bottom of the bucket. At least they were tall and manly as a woman would have imagined their paramour's. But my Uncle had all the shortcomings of the other two men apart from being very short and not having the necessary demeanor that attracted women. So, what was it that still attracted her. There were several reasons but when on the drive back I quickly asked her to contrast him and her other two lovers, she explained that there was no real difference after all. Her explanation left me perplexed for a long while.

They were all the same to her. What mattered to them was their own needs, their own desires, and they pursued anything and everything with utter disregard to societal norms. My Uncle wouldn't have cared if she had liked him or not. He was determined to make her his slut and nothing would have stood in the way. She felt that he would have found a way to mount her one way or another and that it was not even a matter of time. According to her, things with her other two lovers took years but him it was only a matter of hours. Even discounting her own readiness and earlier experience, she felt that it would not have taken more than a month for him to seduce her. She likened her other lovers to horses and Uncle to a donkey. They were similarly equipped but their bodily dimensions differed and that she was sexually drawn to him more than the other two men. However, the true question was what my motivations were. My Uncle taking away from me what was rightfully mine struck a submissive chord in me; it stoked a deep-seated feeling that helped me enjoy this very perverse feeling. Watching my pretty wife make out with despicable looking men but still deriving immense pleasure from it gave me the kind of pleasure that I couldn't get it by simply having sex with her. Hence, it seemed a rational choice to me. If there were no societal compulsions then neither of us would have been even debating about it.

"Yes Nishma I mean it," I said, as my shaky voice struggled to find support.

"I want you to become his mistress and give him the pleasure and life that he could not have imagined even in his wildest dreams; even if it means you have almost no time for me."

"You do understand what you are saying, right?" she said after a brief pause.

"It would be no less demanding for you!"

"Yes Nishma. I want only the best for you," I said.

"Hope it is what you expected. If you prefer Ratan, then I am willing to reconsider."

"No Adwait," she quickly blurted and then controlling herself added, "Uncle would be the primary man for several years. The others may come and go, but they would be unlikely to take his place."

We both shared a nervous chuckle.

"Your wish shall be granted," she proudly exhaled.

"Well, on that note," she added, "tomorrow a little before marriage, please come and see me."

"Why?"

"Are you planning to be naughty again? Nishma why can't this wait until our marriage?"

"Are you kidding?" she replied excitedly but her voice slurred a little; she was sexually excited.

"I am only getting married once."

"OK," I replied, smiling to myself.

"I will send my maid, you should know her by now," she said and hung up.

Whatever transpired between Nishma and Ratan may have given her physical pleasure but perhaps didn't live up to her expectations from him. Maybe she had a hint of it already and that's why as soon as Uncle made his move, she yielded. I didn't feel myself as all the nasty thoughts swirled in my head. Reshma visited our place late in the night on some pretext. She wasn't welcome at Nishma's home, so she decided to join the celebrations from our side. She was simply dressed but looked absolutely gorgeous. Confidently she strode into my bedroom as our servant carried the small bag that she brought along with her. Reshma looked a little tired carrying herself around in that pregnant state. My parents spoke to her cursorily and after trying to dissuade her from staying over at our place, they relented and went about their work.

"Can you rub my feet?" she whispered, laying on the bed. I had noticed Nishma do it to her the last time we met, so I did as she requested. Our servant brought a glass of water for her.

"Close the door," she said to our servant as he left.

"Are you okay?" I said.

"Yes, fine. A little tired but will be fine in the morning."

"I am glad that you decided to give your Uncle another chance," she said. She gently rubbed my thigh.

"Nishma wanted me to provide the warmth of a woman," she said.

"Are you kidding?"

"No I am serious," she said and smiled.

"We can make arrangements for you in another room," I said.

"Don't you want my company?"

"What are my relatives going to say?"

"Are you joking?" she retorted.

"What makes you think that they would suspect something between the two of us," she said.

"A pregnant woman; sister of your fiance?"

"Don't you think it is stretching it a little too far?"

"Trust me," she said holding my hand, "this is your best chance to spend your whole night with

me. Nishma specifically requested this of me, knowing very well that I fancy you."

"Really," I said hesitantly.

Reshma was supremely confident that no one would mind. When I spoke to my family members, they were only worried about her presence in the house because Nishma's parents didn't want her around. They didn't see any issue with her being in my room, however, my mother did drop a suggestion that perhaps I could sleep in a different room. Reshma, however, made an excuse that it would be better for me, just in case she needed something in the night.

Reshma rested as I went about my work. Everyone was busy and stayed very late until night but I decided to hit bed around midnight. My bed was arranged besides Reshma's on the floor. Reshma was asleep as I quickly changed and laid back to lay on the bed.

"Did you bolt the door?" she said to me.

"You are awake?"

"Did you?"

"No."

I hesitantly bolted the door and stepped towards her in the darkness. I sat on the bed closer to her after making sure of where she was. She was laying on the bed. Her hand moved to my crotch, and she gently fondled my bulge.

"Thank you Adwait," she whispered.

"What for?"

"For marrying my crazy sister," she said and pulled me towards her. I had turned on the bedside lamp and in its faint light, I could clearly see Reshma's beautiful features. She looked so fresh, so alluring then; if only she seemed a little tired due to her pregnant state. Her pink lips looked so inviting that without any hesitation, I moved in to kiss her. She didn't hesitate and parted her lips. Her lips were dry and her breath a little stale having woken up from her slumber, but she tasted delicious to me. Our kissing was intense and soon I was practically drooling into her mouth. She broke it after a couple of minutes as my hands were getting restless and caressing her breasts.

"You keep on forgetting," she said as she pushed me away momentarily.

"I belong to your alpha; you need a cautious approach. I won't always be receptive and sometimes I may even bite," she said and gave my bulge a vicious squeeze.

"I am glad that you are paving the path to have her spend time with alpha male of your family."

"Only an alpha can truly savor her youth and beauty and give her what such a woman deserves."

"For her sake, you even disregarded your hatred for this man. It is truly a noble gesture," she said.

"Did Nishma really send you?"

"Even if she hadn't, I would have showed up. You are the cuckold husband, I never had," she said, pulling me in for another kiss.

"Honestly Adwait," she continued, "even if our positions were reversed, we wouldn't have regretted it. Nishma would be happy with Ratan and his father."

"Are you serious?"

"You would have liked to become my Uncle's mistress?"

"Why not?"

"I would have loved to sleep with Ratan and his father as well; and it may sound strange to you but I love sleeping with you as well."

"What if it was plain and simple relationship between the two of us; unfettered with the burden of tradition?"

"Even then I would have loved to be your wife."

"You seem surprised?" she asked squeezing my bulge that was fully inflated now. Reshma and my love had started to grow from the very first time we met. It was clear to me that in every respect Reshma could have been an ideal mate for me. It was clear to me though that I would have always lusted for a woman of Nishma's dimensions. We leisurely kissed each other swapping saliva and fondling our bodies.

"Nishma and I have a clear understanding," she said breaking our kiss, "that you and I would be life long lovers."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that you and I can spend full night in each other's arms; just the way we are doing now."

We continued kissing and getting more and more intimate with each other. I helped Reshma undress after turning on the bedside lamp. In the warm light of that small lamp, she looked so gorgeous. Her body still in perfect shape, except for her over extended belly and droopy breasts. Even those looked perfectly shaped on her delicate, young body. I muttered to her how beautiful she was; she responded that she would be more convinced if I showed it with my actions.

We engaged in a 69 position, with her completely naked and me half-naked. Her pussy was clean and fresh and I relished the smell and taste of her pussy. We were sleeping sideways to avoid for undue pressure on her stomach. Reshma only cursorily indulged me but I wholeheartedly licked her with clear intent of making her cum. Reshma started moaning in almost no time and very soon she started sucking on my nuts strongly. The more intensely I licked her, the more forcefully she latched to my testicles, pulling and tugging on them. She soon shook with her first orgasm. Having reached her orgasm, she urged me to go-slow but still encouraged me to continue licking her. This time, her soft warm mouth finally enveloped my inflated penis. Just like Nishma, I saw her gravitate to my anus. A cold object was probing my anus; I realized that it was a butt-plug that Nishma had alluded as a sex object that we could be using in our bedroom activities. With a little pressure, my sphincter muscles yielded.

"Nishma asked me to make you wear this during the wedding ceremony," she said.

"As a reminder that even though she is your wife, you have surrendered the privilege to mount her to alpha males of your family."

Reshma tugged on it until it was out once again, and then she pushed it inside again.

"Does it feel good?" she asked biting on my testicles.

"Imagine if it was Ratan's penis," she said, wouldn't it feel great.

The pleasant sensations were interfering with my rational thoughts. I had never imagined or fantasized receiving pleasure from a man. If at all, I had enjoyed watching my wife mate with such well-endowed men. So, it was strange to me the way she was talking about it. There was a subtle aspect that even I had refused to admit earlier and that was the fascination for men's semen. I instinctively had a desire to taste semen of such men but not directly from the source but through my wife. And I had observed this drive in both Nishma and Reshma; to give me a taste of it, once well-endowed alpha males had deposited it in their vagina. Although I had never confessed it in front of Nishma or Reshma, they both understood this latent need of mine. Another aspect that I fantasized most was Nishma passionately kissing such men and submitting to them wholeheartedly. The older and uglier the men, the more it excited me. Hence, Nishma's choice of Ratan, Ratan's father, and my Uncle was immensely satisfying.

Even more importantly, however, was my subtle need to have my wife both sexually and romantically involved with other partners. Nishma understood this instantly and flirted with my Uncle and allowed him to court her in my presence or with utter disregard to my presence. Nishma and Reshma exploited it to the fullest extent the night as Ratan took advantage of my fiancé in my presence in the car. I was aware of her episodes with her paramour's but none, except Ratan, knew about my tacit approval.

The moment Nishma swapped saliva with the cheap looking thug in the temple, I knew that my life would be anything but ordinary. I learned about Nishma's fascination with anal openings on that very same day.

Reshma started her gentle stroking motion, once my sphincter muscles got used to. I hated to admit it but her actions were pleasurable. I let her continue her verbal monologue and stroking as I started licking her anus. Both Reshma and Nishma loved this and never dissuaded me from licking their behinds.

"You know," she continued, "Nishma is human after all and is sure to have off-days."

"This preparation would help you then. Such men often need relief, no matter what, and all that takes is a soft, warm-hole."

Reshma enveloped the tip of penis in her mouth but didn't try to make contact with her tongue. Instinctively, I tried to push it in, but she firmly held up her elbow blocking my movement and with the other hand she gave my testicles a firm squeeze. Reshma increased the tempo pretty quickly and soon started tonguing the tip of my penis.

"Nishma will ravage this hole," she muttered and I felt the same pleasurable sensations I had felt when Nishma manhandled me the first time and moments later I sputtered my semen in her warm mouth. Reshma pursed her lips and let me unload in her mouth. Once I climaxed, she finally let me enjoy the comfort of her mouth and sucked on my penis until finally it fully deflated.

"I am hungry," she said, after letting go of me. We tidied up soon after that and I headed downstairs to the kitchen to grab some food for her. It was perhaps 2:00 in the morning, so everyone was fast asleep. After returning to the room, I found Reshma sitting up and reading a book. Upon careful inspection, I realized that she had pried up some books from my smut collection.

"Reshma what are you doing?" I quickly placed the plate on the bed stand and tried to grab the book away from her hand.

"Calm down," she said, giving me a stern look.

"Close the door, if you don't want anyone to see and hear about it.

As I had mentioned earlier, I had my private collections of such stories, mostly in my native language that I frequently read. Reshma carefully paged through my favorite magazines that had lust filled stories of illicit affairs. She had flipped to the interesting ones that I preferred reading. She discerned it by the pages that were folded at the corners. Reshma was amused with my collection.

"Tell me which one is your favorite?" she asked

"Reshma this is not right?" I interjected.

"Come on, after all we have done, this is nothing," she said.

"We are lovers already. Aren't we?"

"Come here," she said, handing me the magazine she was holding in her hand.

"Why don't you read them to me while I eat?"

Hesitantly I sat there and looked at the ones that she had opened and finally picked up a couple of them that had left a lasting impression on me. It was evident from the delicate nature of those papers and how carefully I tried to preserve them by keeping them secure in plastic sheets in a file.

"Come here, I love you so much," she said and pulled me back on the bed. She sat behind me, straddling my waist and urged me to read them.

"I will stroke you slowly as you read," she said.

Even though it was late in the night, she was rapt with attention as I leafed through those dirty stories. Those stories were about the husbands who wished that their wives were sluts and entertained other men. The circumstances were different, the social surroundings were different and even the geographical location of these couples were different. The wife was usually young and beautiful but her lovers were much older than her and were usually closely associated with the husband's family. Almost all the stories from my prized folder featured wives who were sexually promiscuous and surrendered to men of husband's family or a very close relative in the name of keeping it in the family. Some wives even slept with servants. Interestingly, none of the men were below 40 and most wives were below the age of 30. Wives were an epitome of beauty but their lovers were nothing but ordinary, except in the department of making love. More often than not they were better equipped than the husband and took better advantage of wife's vulnerabilities.

vyasya
vyasya
980 Followers