A Cuckold Earns His Horns Pt. 01

Story Info
Submissive sissy cuckold and wife enjoy a hot bull's talents.
3.9k words
4.3
118.9k
69

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dozens of replies. Dozens. I did it on a whim without Her permission; I was horny and thought it would be fun, never expecting anything to come of it, really. I've never been good at fortune telling, though, as the results attested.

Hotwife/Cuckold-to-be seeks Bull to seal deal - mw4m

my Wife is a pro Domme and has instructed me to place this ad for U/us. She seeks a Dominant, handsome, sane, disease-free, well-endowed (thicker is better than longer for both of U/us) man to cuckold me. She prefers this to be a long-term arrangement.

She and i are experienced with kink and expect You to be (if not experienced) comfortable with BDSM and sex with both me and Her. She expects You to enjoy my mouth on your cock while i prepare you to fuck her, for example. She also expects You to be happy to fuck my pussy at Your or Her command. You should also be comfortable with my crossdressing as i occasionally do so at Her request.

You may get unfettered access to Her pussy, depending on vibe and trust: W/we expect trustworthy sexual practices when not playing with U/us - diseases are not sexy. Still, if all works out, She would love to bring home a creampie for me (or make one on top of me). Regardless, You will enjoy the particular delight of Her squirting talents.

i would love this, too (not that it matters).

Pictures expected eventually and will be reciprocated. Email first, please, telling Her why She should consider You for the job. This ad is linked to Her email address which I have no access to, so feel free to discuss this arrangement Dom to Domme.

Her height : 5' 6"

Her weight : 120

Her hair : Dark brown, loose curls

Her breasts : B-cup, pierced nipples

Her eyes : Dark brown

Her race : Hispanic/White

my stats : i'm white, 5'11", 175, fit, 45

The chaff to wheat ratio was high, as expected. After a week of weeding out the wankers and the skittish ones, I found 2 posts which caught my eye: Jim's reply showed a cute guy, earnest and eager with photos showing basically a beefier version of myself. This was to prove more interesting and challenging than either of us expected. Jim is another story, however.

Marc didn't reply to my ad. Instead I replied to his post, which was about a Bull looking for a cuckold couple. The ad is long gone but His language indicated solidity and authenticity while his photos were almost too good to be true.

Marc's replies being much more direct and responsive, we naturally pursued the conversation on email which eventually led to my calling him to chat about expectations, ours and his. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

I was nervous for several reasons: I needed to tell Her what I'd done since this was gaining momentum and involved Her without Her knowledge, a potentially dangerous proposition. I also was nervous about the possibility of my fantasy coming true. What if She didn't want this, what if She was just humoring me as it had been harmless, though edgy fantasy, so far? What if *I* couldn't handle it, what it was too much for either of us?

I did a lot of soul-searching, as a result, then brought her up to speed once I was as clear with myself as I knew I could be. On an unseasonably warm winter day, I confessed to Her about the ads, how it had all started as just a joke, a way to play things out where the biggest risk was that I was yet another poseur on Craigslist. I told Her that I didn't relish the thought of my contributing to someone else's frustration but felt like I shouldn't worry too much about it. Far more concerning, I said, was what Her reaction would be.

I watched Her face as I mentioned what I'd done. Having timed the revelation well - we were both horny - I was glad to see her mouth curve into an amused half-smile, an eyebrow raise, Her eyes glint. "You naughty little bitch," she admonished with a bit of derision. "You've been a busy little bunny, haven't you?"

"Yes, M'am," I chuckled, looking up from my lowered gaze. "Look, it was just a toss-off..." Her eyebrow arched higher as Her lips parted to allow her teeth to join the smile at the double-entendre.

"Seriously," I hurried on, "I really didn't expect it to go very far at all. You know how Craigslist is, all wank, no spunk."

"But it has gone further than you expected, didn't it, Bunny? And what do we do now?" She reached for my already hard cock under my robe and started to stroke. "My, My, this does excite you, doesn't it, sissy?"

"Yes, M'am, it does," I blushed. "I know this is really edgy, especially for You. But," I said, lifting her hand, "I have to be really clear because we're both ready to fuck and I need you to understand this: I will never push You into anything You don't want. If this is too much, I'll stop here. But you should also understand this: I've thought a lot about it and have confirmed that being cuckolded is core to who I am. I can't explain it and don't really want to. Yes, it's a power exchange and I'm truly submissive. Sure, I'm a leader everywhere else in my life and I need to be able to let go. Yes, I'm queer and y-yes, it's embarrassing in a fundamental way and I really, really like that. Look, I don't know why it's core and to be honest I'm tired of examining it to justify it, somehow. For what, for whom, besides You? The navel-gazing, overthinking, excruciating analysis isn't necessary unless You demand it, I think. I'd rather assure You just that it isn't a phase, it isn't a setup, it isn't anything except an unadulterated part of my core. It's a huge part of who I am. And I want to share it with You."

I heard the fridge compressor start up, listened to the open door creak a bit as I noticed the breeze on my forearms gently. I watched her eyes watch mine until again I looked down and away in submission.

"You have thought about it, haven't you?"

"Yes, M'am."

"This *is* risky. I love you and am happy to fuck only you for the rest of My life. Aren't you worried that I might fall in love or at least like fucking him better?"

"Yes, M'am, to a point, I am. But I also know You love me enough that You could likely continue to do so even if you loved another man. Didn't You feel something for Alan, for Paul, when we played with them? You had a long-term relationship with them that long preceded my appearance on the scene and still loved me while you continued to feel what You felt for them. Is that possible, still?"

She played with the fringe of the blanket draped over the couch with the hand that had left my softening cock. "I suppose so...You really want this? You're sure?"

"I wouldn't have told You any of this unless I were sure. I'd've just deleted the post and kept it in fantasy land, M'am."

Looking up from the blanket Her face was a mix of wariness and lust. She slid Her hand back to my cock which immediately rose again as I realized that not only was I not in trouble, that this was indeed a possibility. As long as I honored what I said, what I felt, what I promised - as long as I didn't push this annoyingly - I could very likely see another man's cock sliding into Her pussy, possibly even guided by my hand.

Ten minutes later we both came harder than ever.

====

Weeks passed with occasional probing questions from my mistress. Over dinner prep one evening, after the "how was your day" particulars were honored, I noticed that she'd been smiling and asked what was on Her mind.

"Tell me again why you want me to cuckold you." The response was unexpected and my cock immediately filled my shorts, deliciously uncomfortably.

I resumed chopping the onions as my heart pounded. "It's hot. I love pleasing You and I love submitting to You. I love seeing you in ecstasy and the idea of another man being responsible for that just makes me hard."

She was right up against me at this point, reaching around to grab my cock, which was obviously hard and trapped down my pant leg. "That's clear," she squeezed, "but I'm wondering what it is that makes you hard."

"Well," I replied, staring at the chopping board, "as I said each time we've spoken about this, I don't really know, I just know that it does. What could be better for a submissive queer sissy husband who worships his Goddess than to witness Her slip from one orgasm into another at the hands of a man who makes Her wet? A skilled man who likes dominating couples, who loves making Her come, who knows how to satisfy all 3 of us with his talents? I get off watching You play with others, watching You suck a hot cock, watching You ride it, watching You cum. You get off watching me watch his mouth, his hands, his cock, his eyes, his voice, his mind all conspire to make you a quivering puddle of truly satisfied goddess. And he gets off by fucking a gorgeous woman while Her sissy husband not only stands by but assists when instructed to."

I then smiled, bending over the counter to push Her away with my ass, "You know, that broccoli isn't going to chop itself."

With a smack on my ass and a chuckle, she returned to the counter, grabbed the knife and resumed chopping. "You'll pay for that, you know."

"Can't wait, M'am..."

====

The next day, She gave me Her blessing. "I'm still really nervous, Bunny, but if this really is essential to your sexuality, I'm happy to oblige. But I get to veto it. If he smells funny, it's a no-go. If there's even a hint of weirdness, he's out. Ok?"

I was immediately acutely aware of my pulse.

"Are you serious? Are you sure? Like really, really sure?"

Nod.

"I need to hear it, M'am: Our relationship is too important to risk anything but explicit communication around this."

Her eyes slid up to lock onto my gaze. "I want to fuck another man, sweetie. I want to cuckold you. I'm wet thinking about it," she purred, guiding my hand to her astonishingly damp folds.

Right, then: This would happen. I couldn't believe it but wasn't about to jinx it. Remember the really powerful sex I mentioned earlier? Paled in comparison to what happened next. And it just kept getting better.

====

A deep, French-accented voice answered and I introduced myself. I found my nervousness melting into eroticism as we began talking. We dispensed with the small talk quickly and I was pleased as he reassured me that he was indeed interested. He said that while his sexuality was not defined and confirmed that he was more interested in Her he had no problem with dominating me both emotionally and physically. I felt much more relieved and excited when he said he looked forward to my sucking his cock to get him ready to fuck Her; that's the time where most men who respond to these ads bail.

The details of the conversation aren't important except for this: He asked me what I wanted from the relationship if it all worked out and I told him that beyond what I'd written in my ad, I needed to begin the relationship with him as dominant; we couldn't start out as pals, as equals. He had to be the bull from the get-go but at the same time I wouldn't tolerate an asshole. I could swear he was smiling when he agreed to that. It's a delicate balance that I trusted him to achieve.

We wrapped the call, agreeing to meet at a wine bar in Palo Alto to check chemistry. She and I arrived first. I reserved some seats in the back room and ordered a couple of glasses of wine for us both. She looked beautiful in a tasteful black dress, Her dark curls spilling over Her shoulders, framing the swell of Her b-cup breasts. Then he arrived. His photos were astonishingly accurate. The guy is a god: 6 feet tall, well-dressed, polite, handsome as all fuck, plus the French tongue. Sooooooo so hot. Actually it sounds so ridiculously cliché, like something you'd read in a story like this but it's all true; I'm only reporting how unbelievably lucky we both are. Anyway, we introduced ourselves and I sat apart in a small chair while they got comfortable on the couch.

It was a public place and my aubergine, lace-trimmed panties tightened at my awareness that people saw me come in with Her, obviously a couple, and then saw me relinquish my place to this stud; it was pretty clear what was going on. My erection grew further as I saw Her approving smile at that submissive act. When he insisted I join them on the couch with Her in the middle I was somewhat disappointed but didn't want to push anything. I wanted him comfortable, plus he gave me a direct, gentle order. Bearing in mind that he was keeping his end of the bargain we struck on the phone about our relative positions in this burgeoning relationship, I complied and my slightly softening erection reversed course, much to my deep satisfaction.

We ate and drank, talked about this and that. He was subtle with his flirtation, moving from direct eye contact with Her to his hand on Her knee, his accepting Her hand on his thigh, addressing both of us politely while ramping up the sexual innuendo over a couple of hours' dining. We both went from nervous excitement to pleasant, mutual attraction over that dinner. We left, stopping to kiss Him goodbye in the light drizzle.

On the way home, She told me with a smile that he smelled good.

====

A few weeks passed again, while we discussed our fears and uncertainty, while I assured Her that I wanted this more than anything I'd ever wanted in my life. We reminded ourselves that this was a solid man, with integrity and my occasional ohmygodSOHOT sissy hand-flapping never failed to elicit a laugh. But it took time. She was still understandably nervous about my reaction, about Her reaction. I didn't push.

And then one day, wearing nothing but panties, She suggested I check in with Marc about the upcoming weekend. The kids would be with their mother so we had some free time.

I stared at Her, trying to check my excitement, "Um...You sure, sweetie? I really don't want this if You're not sure."

"You should text him, Bunny," She said. The sunlight glinted off of the gold barbells through her nipples as She turned to sashay away.

After some back and forth, the following exchange on Saturday, March 12 settled it:

Bunny: Good morning, Sir. Does 5 this evening work for you?

Marc: That's fine. Keep me posted of details.

Bunny: Do you have any food or drink preferences?

Marc: Like everything. Will bring some wine. Tell me what do you have in mind for the evening.

Bunny: Excellent, thanks. As for tonight Madame prefers bondage for me and oral sex for all to start. I prefer to be used for your mutual pleasure. Being (kindly) treated as a servant. Sex doesn't need to be limited to oral, let's see where it goes. Do you have any preferences or expectations that we should know about?

Marc: No, looking forward to have fun. Being service by both of you and then ravish madame in front of you.

Bunny: :D

====

i was so jittery the whole day, like i'd had too much caffeine. i was so adrenalized i didn't know what to do with myself.

"I love seeing you so ditsy, baby," she laughed. "You're such a flustered little sissy aren't you?"

This was happening: He was on His way and She was using the language i loved so much.

"Yes M'am," i faltered. She caught me just picking things up and, immediately forgetting why, setting them back down in another place. my heart was pounding like Keith Moon on a coke binge.

Putting her hands on my shoulders, She purred, "you should calm yourself, faggot. Go put on your nightgown and the black panties with the cream trim for me. Then prepare a bowl for Me. Sativa. I may decide to give you a puff or two to settle, ok?"

i just nodded dumbly, standing there gawping. She laughed and slapped me lightly on the face.

"Dizzy bitch, I mean GO! Now!"

"Thank You, M'am, i'm sorry," i bleated, as i flounced clumsily back to the bedroom. The derisive, mirthful laughter i heard at my back was deliciously humiliating. Minutes later i emerged from the back in a lovely sable-colored silk gown, trimmed with robin's egg blue lace under the breasts and at the hem, the panties underneath.

"There's a good sissy bitch," She cooed, looking me over. my clit jumped at Her approval and She noticed.

"Although you should do something about that. Tuck it away. you likely won't be needing it tonight. Besides, I like you slightly uncomfortable. Keeps you attentive. Now where's My bowl?"

"Thank You, M'am, yes, M'am, i'm heading there to do it now."

"Hurry. I want to be nice and floaty when He arrives."

"i love pleasing You, M'am."

"I love you pleasing Me, too, faggot, and as much as I love your devotion, less talk and more action is your ticket to My happiness."

i marveled at how persuasive Her arched eyebrow was as i went to pack the pipe.

i was so happy being alone in the kitchen, attending to the chore She assigned me in my panties and gown. i just listened to the music, imagining Her sitting in Her favorite chair in the living room, stroking Her clit lightly as She waited.

"M'am?"

"Yes, faggot? Are you done yet?"

Jesus, something had gotten into Her...i was in heaven at the amused aggravation in Her voice.

"Yes, M'am, it's ready," I lisped just to see if i could get a reaction. "Shall i bring it to You or would You care to join me in the kitchen," i called. I started as She appeared at my shoulder as i wrapped up my question.

"My, My, you ARE a jumpy little bitch, aren't you? Does my little sissy faggot want His cock now? Are we unable to control our impatience, Bunny, hmmm?"

Eyes downcast, body shivering. "Yes, M'am, i've never been this nervous."

"I've never *seen* you this nervous before, it's sweet," she said, plucking the pipe from my quivering hand. "Is it safe to leave the lighter with you?" She had a point: I was an aspen leaf under darkening, blustery skies.

With a deep breath, I bled off some of the excess adrenaline. "Yes, M'am, i'll be fine."

"Well that's good to know. I don't want either of U/us getting hurt tonight. Well..." pausing as I lit the pipe, "burned, at least." i flushed as She inhaled the sweet smoke.

"Is my sissy faggot turned on by what I just said?"

Nod.

"Good." Her exhale was a thing of beauty. My eyes didn't know where to land: Her gorgeous brown eyes slightly narrowed against the smoke, Her perfect red lips in an "o", the spit-curl in front of Her ear, Her chest falling as She emptied Her lungs. i couldn't believe how lucky i was.

"Thank you, M'am," i croaked.

Handing me some water, She asked, "So is it just the idea of sucking His cock that's making you so nervy or is something else at play?"

"Well, the idea of serving You both is part of it, M'am. i do hope He has a big cock."

"I doubt a man like that, a man whose kink is being a bull to married couples such as ourselves, would have anything less than a sizeable cock, sweetie. I'm with you, though. I can't wait to see you struggle with it."

Grinning, "Yes, M'am, me too."

"Me too, what, sissy?"

"Me too, M'am, i can't wait to struggle with it but honestly what is making me this rattled is the notion that this gorgeous man is coming to our home with the express purpose of fucking Your amazing pussy. You and He will cuckold me tonight," I trailed off.

Quiet. She was hesitant to admit Her own desires in this area and She did prefer watching me suck cock.

"Are you sure you want this, sweetie?"

"Oh, god yes! This is my deepest, most sincere wish for us. i want to see You come at His touch. i want to prepare You both, to guide His cock into Your pussy. To hear You gasp, to watch You devour Him with Your gaze as He fucks the finest pussy He's ever had. I want to see Him make You squirt, i want-"

"Shhhh..." Her finger on my lips, Her eyes locked on mine, She handed me the pipe. "Take a hit." She waited as i lit up.

"I want those things, too, sweetie. I want to see the look on your face when I fuck Him. I just want to make sure you're clear that I *will* fuck Him. Loudly. A lot. In front of you. And We may or may not ask you to join. And I want to know that you're ok with this. I don't want you truly hurt and I don't want to suffer as a result of having my own fun without you."

12