A Cuckold Earns His Horns Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Transfixed, i stood, listening, taking it all in, luxuriating as i sank yet further into the warm caress of sub-space, watching as She turned Her gaze to Her lover, this stunning man. i watched as She slid both hands up that magnificent, sleek stomach, watched as Her throat bulged as She eased His cockhead in, watched as She came to rest, Her lower lip caressing the junction between His balls and the root of His manhood. i stared as He held Her there, hands locked in Her curls, Their eyes locked on the others', Hers beginning to water. An eternity passed. They, so intimately linked, i, so unquestionably excluded yet so inextricably and happily enmeshed in this erotic bondage.

i felt complete as i watched Them make love. Shaking with desire, with gratitude, with disbelief at the glorious domination i was suffering and in which i was rejoicing, i kneeled quietly as They stayed locked together, eyes only for each other, acknowledging me by ignoring me.

With the smallest movement of Her head She indicated She needed a moment. He smiled as He pulled Her head up, slowly. A rush of air accompanied a cable of saliva that persisted the link between Her mouth -- Her throat -- and the glorious tip of His cock. Then, after a pause to catch Her breath, back down. With gentle insistence He guided Her back onto His cock and with a willingness to be guided so, She allowed Him to begin to fuck Her mouth. This is exceptional -- She doesn't bottom to just anyone but He was different. Slowly, inexorably, She made love to His cock with Her mouth, a few strokes with the mouth then a dive deep to His root. Over and over, Their groans filled the air. She'd moved one hand to Her pussy and was ardently rubbing her clit as She worked His cock with an enthusiasm unforeseen.

i was awestruck. i didn't exist to Them, yet i knew that i was integral to Their passion: my presence only served as a pedestal upon which They gloried in each other's lust.

After a long build, He slowed her down, holding Her back a bit. "Ahhh, yes, Madame, that is amazing and We have to resume but sissy..." He turned to me, his breath catching as She continued to stroke His cock, reaching for His wine and Hers, "in the inside pocket of my jacket there are condoms. Fetch them. Now."

A shameless, wanton grin spread over Her face as i noticed Her fingers were still buried in Her pussy, working fervidly. As i rose to comply, my whole body flushed with desire, my heart pounding as never before, i watched Him stand, pick Her up, turn, and sit Her on the towel that He'd just vacated.

With a glance back over Her shoulder, her eyes once again kind and radiating lust, She spread Her legs wide, holding Her pussy open for Him, fingering Her clit. He lowered His mouth and She came after just seconds of his oral attention, the intensity of the evening clearly driving Her to depths of ardor i'd never seen.

i forced myself to turn and walk toward his jacket, draped on the wooden hanger that i had earlier willingly and lovingly fetched, hoping against hope that what was about to happen next, would, in fact, happen.

i reached into His pocket and retrieved a handful of condoms, my cock tumescent, my head spinning with lust. Turning back i paused to take in the scene, to ensure i would never forget my cuckolding this evening. He had raised up, on His knees, and She was stroking His cock. Seeing Him look at me She turned and, seeing me standing there in my heels and gown, a stain beginning to emerge with the precum from my obvious erection, condoms in hand, She smiled wickedly.

i stepped forward and held out my hand.

End Part 2.

12