A Cuckold in Astoria

Story Info
Susie calls her boyfriend while cheating on him.
4.6k words
4.42
68.7k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fargoth
Fargoth
36 Followers

Susie couldn't believe what she was doing. Walking up the three stories to Dan's apartment filled her stomach with nervous excitement.

She was about to hook up a guy she barely knew, which wouldn't be a huge deal on its own. Thing was, Susie had a boyfriend back at her apartment waiting to hear about the whole thing. In fact, most of it had been his idea.

Rewind two weeks earlier. Susie was out in the West Village with some friends getting drinks. Her boyfriend, John, was out of town on business so Susie was taking the opportunity to catch up with girlfriends and a get a little drunker than usual. It wasn't that John didn't like her drinking or anything, Susie just preferred to be sober-ish around him. The sex was better. The conversations were more honest. That kind of thing.

Anyway, she and her friend Elise were both pretty sloshed when last call came around, and they had to hurry to make it to the last subway out to Astoria. There were only two other guys in the car—both about Susie's age, early twenties. Both of them were black and kinda hipster looking. Attractive and swaying a bit like they'd had a pretty similar night to Susie and Elise.

"Ladies," one of them said, smiling and showing a set of perfect white teeth.

Ever since high school, Susie had a thing for black guys, but she'd never actually fucked one. The closest she'd come was blowing a guy in her senior class while he sat on the edge of a hot tub. It had actually been super hot because two of his friends had watched and jerked off while she did. It was one of her favorite fantasies to relive while masturbating, except sometimes she imaged the other two guys had joined in and gang banged her. Even thinking about it on the subway car got Susie a little wet.

"Hey boys," Elise said with a flirtatious smile. "Heading home for the night?"

Unlike Susie, Elise was 100% single and always on the prowl. Susie couldn't blame her for flirting, these guys were hot.

"Yep, back to Astoria," one guy said, he had a tattoo on his forearm and a tight black t-shirt. "Struck out again."

"Ha," Elise said. "Well the night's not over quite yet. I really like that tattoo, what is it exactly?"

"Oh it's a map of this island off the coast of Australia where I spent a year..."

Within two stops, Elise was sitting next to the guy and stroking his arm, chatting about tattoos and whatever else. Standard twenty-somethign flirting.

The second guy swayed a little more and smiled shyly at Susie. "So, uh, my name's Dan."

"Susie, nice to meet you." She shook his hand awkwardly, surprised by how large and warm his palm felt. He was probably about 6'1 or 6'2, and wearing a white v-neck shirt and black pants. He was thin but Susie could see cords of muscle wrapped around his arms, and his pecks showed clearly through his shirt.

"So, where are you ladies heading?"

"Astoria, too."

"You turn right or left at the stop?"

"Left."

"Damn!" Dan made a fake 'shucks' motion with his hand. "Knew there was something off about you. We're right turners all the way."

"Too bad," Susie said without really thinking. "And here I was all ready to go home with you."

Dan smiled, but didn't seem all that surprised. Susie figured he was attractive enough to have gotten used to girls making pretty overt passes like that. "Well, you know I might be able to make an exception. I, uh, saw that fine ass of yours when you got into the subway car."

Susie twisted a little so he could see it again. "This ass, you mean?"

"Uh-huh."

For a white girl, Susie had a pretty big caboose, as they say. She used to hate it, and do every exercise under the sun to try and slim it down, but as she got older and more confident she stopped worrying about it. John loved it, and so did Dan apparently.

Susie smiled and they stared at each other for a little while, shamelessly eye-fucking each other. There were only a few stops before Astoria, and she had to decide what she was going to do next. This was the thing, John had actually shared with Susie a fantasy about her fucking another guy. First, it started out as a threesome fantasy while they were having phone sex, which had turned Susie on in an insane way. But over the weeks John kinda put himself out there and admitted he often jerked off to the thought of her essentially cheating on him with another guy, then telling him about it and—sometimes—taking photos of the other guy's cock and sending them to him.

At first, Susie figured it was some bullshit plot to open their relationship, but it really didn't seem that way after talking more. John didn't expect to get any side-pussy because of it, he just got turned on by her fooling around. They'd been dirty-talking about doing it for weeks now, and John always came really fast once Susie started re-telling stories of other guys she'd fucked. But here was the real kicker: John had said she should try to get a guy's number this weekend while he was gone, just to get used to flirting with other guys again. So she decided to take a shot.

"Well, I'm not sure we can resolve this left/right schism tonight, but if you want my number I'll give it to you." She smiled.

"Sure you don't want to just come back with us? Looks like your friend is heading that way."

She glanced at Elise and saw that she was now full-on making out with the other guy. He was squeezing her tit and thigh and generally displaying the epitome of drunken PDA. Of course, what Dan and that guy didn't know is that Elise was going to bounce up as soon as the train got to Astoria and disappear from their lives forever. That was her style.

"I, uh, can't do that right now," Susie said, turning back to Dan.

"I see," Dan processed the rejection. "Got a boyfriend?"

"Yeah," Susie bit her lip. "But, uh, that doesn't mean we can't do something later on. You know, when there's nobody watching."

Even as the words came out Susie felt her clit tingle. It was so dirty and wrong but exciting at the same time.

"I gotcha," Dan said. "Totally got you. Lemme get your number then."

Susie gave him the number and had him text her so she had his. She got his text just as they pulled into Astoria and both sides of the door opened up. As if the doors were her queue, Elise shot up from her seat and bolted to the door.

"Later boys! Thanks for the memories! Susie, we ride!"

She bolted outside and Susie followed. On a whim, she glanced back at Dan and—instead of doing something sweet and classy like blowing him a kiss—Susie pantomimed the blow job motion and then departed.

Elise didn't say anything about it on the way back, but once they got home and each had a huge glass of water, Susie went to her bedroom and immediately masturbated. She came to the thought of Dan's cock in her mouth while she took a selfie and sent it to John.

***

John came back two days later and Susie went over to his place for dinner. They and a normal night—wine, food, chatting. Then sex. Susie had been planning out what she was going to say for the entire day. She waited until she was on top and John had his cock inside her and was slowly pumping in and out. It was a position that he didn't usually cum in but Susie really liked.

"So, uh, I have something I wanted to tell you," Susie said, leaning back and touching her tits.

"Ok," John said smiling. She could tell he figured some of their regular dirty talk was coming his way. If he only knew.

"When you were gone, I got a guy's number."

"Oh really?"

Susie felt John's cock harden a little inside her. He swallowed with a little extra effort, which is what he always started doing when they began dirty talk about her cheating.

"Um, yeah. Is that ok?"

"Definitely." He pumped in and out a few more times. "Tell me about it, I'm already super turned on you did it."

"Well," Susie said, starting to get turned on herself. "He was on the train Elise and I took back after the bars, and he was hitting on me pretty hard. Telling me about how he liked my ass a lot and wanted me to go home with him. He was super hot and, uh, he was black, too, which you know I like."

"Oh man, he sounds perfect. So you didn't want to go home with him? You totally could have."

"I told him I had a boyfriend so I couldn't go back while Elise was there." Susie leaned down and kissed John. "But I gave him my number and told him we could do something in private, when nobody else was around."

"That's so hot," John gasped, starting to buck a little faster. "Was he into it?"

"Oh yeah." Susie sucked on his ear. "I bet he fucks little white girls with boyfriends all the time."

"Oh my god, I bet he does, too." Susie could tell John was really close to cumming. "Do you want to fuck him, baby?"

"Yes," Susie purred. "I want to go over to his house tomorrow and suck his black cock, then let him fuck me. Is that what you—"

Susie didn't get any further because John started cumming inside of her. She could tell it was a lot—at least five or six long spurts before he was done. She rolled off of him and, without a word, started masturbating while he watched. John usually came before Susie did, but he knew she liked to touch herself when he'd cum in her, so he watched patiently while she finished herself off.

"Mmmf," Susie said. "So good."

She waited to see what John would say now that he'd cum. He took a few deep breaths and then said, "So, do you want to text the guy now?"

She smiled. "You're sure you want to do this?"

"Positive. This is so hot, I'm so glad you actually got a guy's number! I think you should fuck him tomorrow night."

Susie bit her lip. "Ok." She dug around in her pants on got her phone. Scrolled to Dan's number.

Susie: Hey Dan, it's Susie from the subway. I've been thinking about you...

"Sent," Susie said.

They both showered and got ready for bed. When they were done, Susie got back in bed and checked her phone. A text from Dan was waiting.

Dan: Hey there, been thinking about you too

Susie showed it to John. "Nice," he said.

"What do you want me to write back?"

John thought it over. "I kinda want him to think you're doing it behind my back. Like, be a little slutty and mean to me."

Susie looked down and saw that John's dick was getting hard again. So she typed out a message and showed it to him.

Susie: So my boyfriend's back in town, but he's busy tomorrow. Want to pick up where we left off?

John took a look, then without a word slipped behind Susie and pushed himself into her from behind. The typing icon was showing on the conversation, and Susie held the phone so John could see the rest of the conversation while he fucked her.

Dan: Definitely. So what you down for?

Susie: Anything. Ur way hotter than my bf

Dan: Ha. Thanks. I feel kinda bad tho

Susie: Don't - it's not that serious with him

When John saw that he started fucking her hard. "Oh my god that's so hot to read. Jesus."

Dan: If you say so. Im free tomorrow, want to just come over to my place?

Susie: Ya, where?

Dan: Astoria street.

Susie: Cool, make sure you have condoms.

Susie thought about something and decided to go for it.

Susie: And lube...that way we can do anal if you want

When John saw that he came again, grunting a little and squeezing down on Susie's ample ass.

Dan: For sure, I'll fuck you up your white-girl ass

Susie: :) can't wait

John rolled off her, but this time he started fingering her himself, slipping three fingers and eventually a fourth. Susie came within a minute, phone still in her hand.

"I can't wait until tomorrow," John said. "This is like the ultimate fantasy for me."

Susie smiled and kissed him. "You're so fucked up," she said. "I love it."

***

Back to the stairwell in Astoria. Apartment 19. Susie knocked twice, then flattened out her skirt while she waited for the door to open. She wasn't wearing anything underneath the already short skirt.

Dan answered with a smile. "Hello again," he said.

Susie gave a little mini wave. "Hey yourself."

He invited her in and got her a beer from his fridge. They stood in the kitchen about three feet apart.

"So, uh, not sure I've ever had such a blatant booty call before," Dan said.

"Somehow I doubt that," Susie said. "You're super fucking hot."

He just shrugged.

Susie never had any trouble with guys—she was confident and easy-going and liked hooking up. Still, she usually waited for guys to initiataite sex. But something about John's enthusiasm for her sluttyness made Susie want to cut loose this time. So she put the beer down and grabbed them hem of her skirt.

"Guess what color my panties are," she said, smiling.

"Uh, red?"

Susie lifted up her skirt so Dan got a good view of her shaved pussy. "Wrong."

"Holy shit."

"And since you were wrong, I think you need to do something for me." Susie pushed herself up on the kitchen counter and spread her legs wide. "Get in there and eat my little white pussy."

Dan didn't need more of an invitation. He got on his knees in front of her and start licking aggressively. What he lacked in talent he made up for in enthusiasm, licking hungrily at her already-swollen clit and labia. She let him go at it for a few minutes, getting turned on by looking around this strange apartment at the same time a guy she barely knew ate her pussy out. Once she was sopping wet, she pulled his head away.

"Question," she said. "Mind if I take a some photos of this? I can do it so your face isn't in view."

"Um.." Dan seemed unsure.

"C'mon, it'll be hot."

"Ok, yeah sure."

"Good," then Susie guided his lips towards her again. "Back to work."

He started licking her again, and Susie got out her phone. John and her had agreed that if it felt right she would take pictures and send to him while she fucked Dan. So she snapped a few photos of him going down on her—knowing it'd be obvious it was her from the birthmark on her thigh. Then she queued up the message and wrote:

Susie: Birthmark look familiar? I'm about to cum in his mouth :)

No sooner had the text flown than Susie had her first thigh-shuddering orgasm. Dan licked it up hungrily and then leaned back on his haunches.

"Mmmmm that was good," Susie said. "I think it's your turn now." She looked into the living room, which was attached to the kitchen. "Sofa?" she asked.

"Yeah for sure." Dan got up and took his shirt off as he walked over and sat on the sofa. He had wiry muscles and an almost-six pack. Susie pulled her shirt and skirt off while she crossed the room so she was totally naked and standing over him. Without prompting, Dan unzipped and pulled his dick out. Call it a stereotype, but he had a big, thick cock. Susie figured it was about eight inches, and way thicker than she was used to.

"Very nice," she said, licking her lips in a mock-greedy way. "So, you got one look at my ass before, want another?"

"Fuck yes."

Susie did a little twirl. Then turned around completely so Dan had a head-on view. She looked over her should as she spread her ass-cheeks out so he could see her asshole, too. Dan started jerking himself off in what looked like an instinctual reaction.

"So fucking good," he muttered. "Can't wait to put my dick up that ass."

Susie laughed a little. Then turned around and got on her knees. She stroked his dick a few times, enjoying the closer look. Spending an hour touching yourself while cruising "hung black cocks" on Tumblr was one thing. Rubbing one while naked on your knees was entirely another. He was so thick she could barely get her fingers to touch when she grabbed it.

"This is gonna be a tight fit in my ass, big boy," she said as she lowered her mouth closer to the tip. "But a promise is a promise."

With that, she put him in her mouth and started bobbing up and down, doing her best to relax her throat so she could go deeper each time. Dan had been hard when she started, but his cock managed to thicken even more as she blew him. He put his hand on the back of her head—which she usually didn't like—but the fact that his hand was so much bigger and stronger than John's really turned her on. She pictured him at home, slowly rubbing himself and looking at the first photo she'd sent. Which reminded her...

Susie pulled up from his dick and grabbed her phone. "So...I actually wanna take a lot of pictures," she said. She was about to make sure that was all right, but then remembered that she didn't really care. He was getting laid, he didn't need to be cool with everything.

She got back down on her knees and handed him her phone with the photo app already open. "Take a bunch of me sucking your cock."

"Sure, that works," Dan said in a tone of a guy who'd do anything if it meant his cock was going to get sucked more.

She blew him, alternating between closing her eyes and moaning, then looking at the camera while Dan snapped a bunch of photos. After a minute or two she took the phone back and cycled through. Two or three were decent, and she picked the best one where she was looking straight at the camera and a little line of spit was dripping from her mouth to his thick cock.

She pulled it into the last message to John and noticed he'd responded.

John: So fucking hot. Is he better than me at eating pussy?

The truth was, John was way better at it. But they'd been doing the dirty talk dance long enough for Susie to know what John wanted to hear. One of the reasons Susie had actually been okay with this entire thing was because John admitted that he knew he was really good at sex, so he could stand to be humiliated in the moment without getting self-conscious and developing a whole complex about it. Susie sent the photo of her with a black cock in her mouth with this caption:

Susie: A lot better. His dick is way bigger than yours, too :)

"Are you texting these out to someone?" Dan asked.

"Yeah. Don't worry about it," Susie said. "Where are those condoms?"

Dan reached forward to a little drawer in the living room table and pulled out a Magnum condom. Usually, the guys who used them were just trying to make a scene, but Susie figured that he was big enough to warrant the big dogs. She took it from him, unwrapped it, and slid it down his shaft. Then she crawled up on the sofa and eased herself down onto his dick real slow.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned as she lowered onto him. "That is one big cock."

Dan squeezed her ass tightly, then started sucking on her nipples. Susie bounced up and down in an increasingly fast rhythm, pulling back a little so that there was some tension on her nipples. They fucked like that for a few minutes until Susie came—it was long and deep and good.

"Shit, girl," Dan said. "Your pussy tightens down a ton when you cum."

She smiled. "I know."

Dan smiled deviously and started moving his dick around inside her again. At the same time, he reached around behind and started rubbing her asshole with two fingers.

"Oh, I see what's really on your mind," Susie said. "Put them in."

Dan ran his hands along the edges of Susie's pussy to collected some of the wetness, then he pushed his fingers into her ass. It hurt for a second, but turned to pleasure pretty quickly. She and John had anal sex all the time, and while John's dick wasn't quite as big as Dan's, it wasn't small, either. So two fingers wasn't a problem.

Susie started riding him again while he fingerfucked her asshole. She felt the pressure push against the back wall of her pussy—he was close to her g-spot but not quite there.

"Go in further," she whispered.

He pushed his two fingers into his knuckles, grunting a little with the effort.

"Oh fuck right there. That's it, finger fuck my tight little asshole!"

"You like that slut?"

"Fuck yes!"

Susie kept riding. Dan had his face buried in her tits and was humping her hard and fast so his balls made a slapping sound against her ass. Susie decided to open her phone again and start a recording so John could listen to this orgasm later.

Fargoth
Fargoth
36 Followers
12