A Cuckold in Astoria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like stretching out my asshole for that big dick of yours?" she asked Dan, feeling his cock grow a little from her filthy mouth. "You gonna send me home to my boyfriend all used up?"

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna tear your fucking asshole apart with my dick. What's your boyfriend's name, whore?"

"John," she panted.

"He can't fuck you like this, can he? Little white boy with a white cock. Am I bigger than him?"

"Soooo much bigger, oh my god yeah finger my ass harder and I'm gonna cum on your black dick."

Dan squeezed another finger into her ass, which made her start cumming almost right away.

"Oh my god, I can feel your ass twitching!" he said.

"I'm cumming, fuck I'm cumming on you!"

"That's it bitch. That's it."

Susie took a few deep breaths and decided what she wanted to do next. She took her phone in both hands and pulled up John's number.

"So I'm gonna call him and make him listen while you fuck my ass," she said.

"What?"

"It's fine, he'll like it." She looked back at Dan. "Trust me."

He chewed his lip for a couple seconds, then muttered. "Fucking white people. So weird. Yeah fine, call him."

Susie smiled, then dialed. While the phone was ringing, she motioned for Dan to get up and stand behind her while she got on her knees and put her ass up in the air.

"Hello?" John said. His voice was thick and Susie could tell he was already really horny.

"Hey baby, want to listen in while I get assfucked?"

He swallowed. "Fuck yes."

"Good. Here, say hello to him first."

She passed the phone backwards to Dan and gave him a little nod over her shoulder to go with it. "He's a pussy, you can say anything to him. Tell him what we're about to do."

Dan smiled and Susie saw that his cock was hard as a rock. Guys got off to shit like this, too, it seemed. Fucking another guy's girlfriend was like the ultimate masculine jock type victory, she figured. Dan took the phone and started talking while he stroked his dick a little.

"Your girlfriend gives good head," he said. "Did you like seeing her suck my cock?"

While they were talking, Susie grabbed the lube and put some on her finger, then rubbed it around her asshole.

"She has her ass up in the air and's rubbing lube all over it to get ready for my cock," Dan said. "You hear that, pussy? I'm gonna fuck your girlfriend up the ass and all you can do is sit on the phone like a bitch and listen while she comes. And you know what, I'm not gonna put a condom on after all. I'm gonna blow a load in her ass and send the slut back to you."

Dan put the phone on Susie's back and parted her cheeks.

"That's it," she moaned. "Slide that big black cock up my tight white ass."

Susie felt the head of his dick against her, then a burning pressure as he pushed it up her ass.

"Oooooooh, fuck," she moaned. "He put it in, baby," she said loudly enough for John to hear. "He's so much bigger than you, John. Oh my god it hurts a little!"

"Shut up, bitch! You're gonna take it and you're gonna like it."

Dan started fucking her pretty hard—not the gentle type. He was grunting and pulling on her hair. She was pretty sure he'd gone balls deep on her ass. The whole thing was a mixture of pain and pleasure, but the thought of John jerking off and listening to it all but Susie over the edge.

"Oh shit, that's it Dan! Fuck me harder! I'm gonna cum with that fat dick in my ass. Oh shit! Oh shit!"

Susie came, and felt the familiar spray of hot liquid as she squirted from her pussy. It drenched her thighs and the sofa beneath.

"Your bitch is squirting all over my sofa!" Dan said. "Fucking slut."

He kept on fucking her, mercilessly humping until his rhythm got a little out of order, he held his breath and then let out a long hard exhale at the same time Susie felt her asshole fill up with warmth.

"Oh, John, he's cumming in my ass! Oh fuck it's so good! Jesus."

Dan finished, but kept his dick in her ass. Susie shifted her weight so she could put the phone up her ear.

"Baby, how you doing?" she asked.

"I came so hard I hit my face," John said, breathing heavy. "That was the hottest thing I've ever heard. Thank you, lover. Thank you so much for doing that, you're amazing."

"Want me to come back so you can lick his cum out of my asshole?"

"God yes."

"See you soon, lover."

Susie hung up the phone and slowly slid Dan's cock out of her. He collapsed down on the sofa, cock still half-hard and slimy with lube. Susie didn't linger, she put her underwear on quickly to trap the cum and then got dressed.

"So, uh, you two gonna break up now or what?"

Susie laughed. "Fuck no. I'm gonna marry that dirty motherfucker I'm pretty sure."

"What?"

She looked at Dan and smiled. He didn't understand what had just happened. And he'd never understand the bond between her and John.

"Thanks for the memories, Dan."

She blew him a kiss on her way out.

12