A Cuckold, Two Blondes, and BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing his wife's tongue snake out to lick the pale bulb of the cock-head was agony. How could she do it after what the man had said? It felt like betrayal.

"Lick her or you're out of here," the man growled. "I'll fucking throw you out myself if you don't fucking get onto it."

Cowed and humiliated, David leaned in to suck Emma's pussy. What choice did he have?

Then, as he joined them all on the bed, as he dipped in towards his wife's pussy, just before he tasted her, David saw Emma turning her head towards Philip's long cock.

"Sit there," the man said. He was pointing to the chair. "It's time for her to get a feel for black cock. You sit there and watch."

David crawled away from his wife's body. He stood up and looked down at her, saw her wide-legged and glazed-eyed. Emma's chin and cheeks were smeared with pre-cum and saliva. Her lip-gloss had gone, completely destroyed from five minutes sucking and slobbering at two cocks. Her hair was a ruin, loose and tangled after both men had pawed at her, grasping handfuls as they pulled her attention back and forth.

Numbed by the experience, overwhelmed at the speed in which his life had turned upside down, bereft of ideas, David shuffled over to the chair. He couldn't think, unable to comprehend how quickly Emma had succumbed to the man's will. He sat down and watched it all unfold, bore witness to his wife being pleasured by two black men.

"She's wet," David heard the man say. He looked up from where he'd been staring at the pattern on the carpet between his feet. The man was holding up a hand, his fingers shiny with the desire he'd felt between Emma's legs. "She's hot for us," the man added. "You did a good job making her come." He grinned. "But now it's our turn. We're gonna fuck your wife."

Both men clambered off the bed and began to take off their clothes. They were naked in less than thirty seconds.

While the two black men undressed the speaker continued to taunt David.

"I'm going to really enjoy fucking your wife," he said. "And you know she's gonna love it. They all do, you know. White women; they cream up for black cock." He shrugged and pulled a face. "Happens all the time," he added. "White women want a black man's dick. It's the natural way of it, man. They know ... inside..." He patted the left side of his chest and continued with, "In their hearts white women know a black cock is going to do a better job than any white one. They know a black snake will fill them and satisfy them." He lifted his heavy length and showed it to David. "I mean, just look at this fucker."

David gaped into the man's rueful smirk.

"Your wife's going to love this."

Then the man paused and nodded thoughtfully.

"She's going to take my cock and you're going to watch. You'll hear her moan ... You're going to hear her beg for us to stop banging her pussy." He pointed a finger at David, his grin behind it. "But you know what? We ain't going to stop. We'll keep on fucking your wife. She's going to beg and plead, but she won't mean it. Not really. She'll really want us to keep on fucking, to just pound her pink cunt. She's gonna come so hard."

"No," David breathed, his knuckles whitening as his fingers gripped the upholstered arms of the chair.

"Yes," the man said. "You sit there and watch it happen."

A groan from his wife took David's attention from the man to the bed. He saw Philip's fingers between Emma's legs. Philip was probing her, busy working at Emma's opening.

"Fuck," Emma gurgled, her teeth clenched, fingers clawing at the sheet beneath her. "That's good. That's nice."

"Here, baby," the first man said, climbing back onto the bed. He threw a look at David, making sure the cuckold showed no sign of rising out of his chair to come at him in anger. "Turn this way."

Emma's head swivelled when the man touched her cheek. "Oh!" she yelped. "Again?"

The man was on the bed, kneeling up. He was holding himself in one hand, offering his cock to her. "Suck it some more," he said, stroking himself slowly. "Let your husband watch this time."

Emma eyed the pale bulb of the cock-head confronting her. "You two are going to ruin me," she mumbled.

In the chair, helpless at the way it was all unravelling, David choked back a sob of protest. All he could do was watch.

During the few minutes that followed, David watched his wife struggle to accommodate another man's cock, the girth of the thing stretching her lips to thin, bloodless lines.

While Emma gommed and slobbered, her neck twisted, legs wide as she offered herself to both men, she grunted and groaned, moaning around the mouthful of meat that threatened to choke her.

Between her legs Philip worked at Emma, pushing his fingers into her body, curling them so he could rub her inside, his thumb sliding over her clit until, with a thrashing of limbs and cries of obvious delight, Emma came.

"She loves it," the man said. "Your wife fucking loves it." He looked down at Emma who, in the midst of her climax, with her eyes squeezed tight, yanked at his dick with irregular jerks of one fist.

Next, he took control of his length, pushing Emma's fingers away before laughing and slapping his cock against her chin and cheeks.

"You having fun?" he asked, still directing the taunts at the man in the chair. "You enjoy watching your wife sucking my dick?"

"I ..." David replied. "It's..."

"She enjoys it," the man said. "And I love it when a white lady enjoys sucking my dick."

"Oh God," gasped Emma, her eyes opening wide. She looked around the room, dazed and bleary-eyed until she focussed on her husband. "David..." she breathed. "Fuck ... What have you brought to me?"

The man laughed and stepped off the bed, the weight of his appendage hanging in front of him, arcing in a downward curve under the weight of the bulbous head while Philip, as though at some unseen and unheard signal, rolled away, his job done for the moment. "Come here, Emma," the man crooned. He stroked his length and smirked at the woman, beckoning with his free hand. "Forget him for now, forget that little white dick. You're here now ... With us." He glanced at Philip and his grin widened. "Me and my friend there," he nodded at the younger man, "we'll look after you. You don't need to bother with him at all." The man threw a thumb and a contemptuous look at David. "Not now. Things are gonna get good for you, bitch."

Emma glanced at her husband, and then, while David looked on, his expression conveying all that he felt inside, she slid her bare buttocks off the bed and stood up.

"Take it off, Emma," the man instructed.

At the thrust of the man's chin, Emma realised he meant for her to take off the chemise. She experienced a thrill of delight at the thought of the two black men seeing her bare breasts. She would be naked except for stockings and shoes.

"Do you like me?" she asked, her voice high-pitched and warbling. Would they appreciate her body? Did they like curves and big tits on their women?

"Do we like her, Philip?" the man asked.

"We do, Nathaniel," Philip replied, uttering his first words since his arrival.

Emma had time to register his accent -- heard a Caribbean lilt.

Philip nodded, dreads swinging. "We like her a lot."

Nathaniel grinned and winked and did the clicking thing at the back of his throat again. "We do, don't we," he said -- a statement, not a question. "Come here, baby," he said, coaxing Emma to him with a curl of long, black fingers. He reached for her when the trembling and very unsure white woman arrived in front of him.

Emma heard her husband bleat her name, a forlorn cry she ignored when the black man's hands went around her waist and he drew her into his embrace.

"I'm glad you like me," she whispered as her breasts squashed up against the plated muscle of Nathaniel's chest.

Then she heard her husband groan as Nathaniel's tongue pushed into her mouth.

For David, seeing his wife kissing another man was worse than anything they'd done so far. Emma was writhing and moaning, squirming against Nathaniel's front, her feet moving, dancing as though she desperately needed to pee.

"God," he groaned. "Dear God..."

And then, gripped by morbid fascination, unable to tear his gaze from the stomach-churning sight, David sat there and gazed slack-jawed while Nathaniel lifted Emma, his hands cupped beneath her buttocks while she leapt up and wrapped her legs around his waist.

David heard Philip say: "Watch them. She's going to take his cock now.

Maintaining his balance, feet splayed, holding the woman aloft with one arm curled around Emma's body, Nathaniel somehow contrived to hold his cock in his free hand, guiding the head of the thing to her scarlet opening.

The sight of his wife's pouting labia, the opening of her sex glistening with her obvious desire, the cock-head nudging at her, caused David to groan.

The scene unfolding in front of him was meant to be different. He was supposed to be included, not dominated by Nathaniel and banished to a corner, a mere witness. He was meant to be an equal participant, sharing his wife with another man. There had been an agreement, a verbal arrangement via email and phone.

There were also supposed to be condoms. David had them in his pocket.

But what use were they there?

"No," he muttered, his fingers pushing through his hair. "Oh fuck ... Emma..."

Then it was too late, there was no way to call it off. Not that the two black men would have taken any notice at all, but it really had gone too far when Emma groaned, her head lolling back as she clung like a monkey, arms around Nathaniel's neck, her cunt accepting the thick, chocolate-coloured length inch by slow inch.

"Shit..." Emma gurgled as Nathaniel eased into her. "That thing's stretching me open." She gulped and squirmed against the man holding her. "It's still going," she gasped, her eyes staring into her lover's. "It's so bloody lovely." Emma blinked and gulped. "Kiss me," she murmured. "Please, kiss me, fuck me ... Give me all of your gorgeous cock. Fuck me, kiss me..."

Philip moved to the couple as they kissed. He touched Emma's face and, after the woman broke away from Nathaniel and looked at him, kissed Emma, too.

Emma risked releasing her grip on Nathaniel's neck with one hand so she could reach down and clasp Philip's cock.

"Two of you," she breathed. "Two men ... Two beautiful black men."

She glanced down and watched her own hand move up and down Philip's length, her fingers caressing and squeezing while she kissed both men in turn. Emma sucked Philip's tongue before taking Nathaniel's into her mouth. She turned back and forth, dividing her attention between the pair while David continued to boggle.

Despite the jealousy burning in his guts, regardless of the fact his wife -- his wife -- was being used by two men, one of whom had his cock wedged inside her body, his skin against hers as they fucked bareback, David experienced the undeniable stirrings of lust. He pawed at himself, massaging his dick through his trousers while his wife allowed herself to be kissed by Philip, her hand cranking his hard-on while Nathaniel bounced her on his cock.

While the other three were busy, oblivious to his presence, David unzipped his flies and eased his stiff penis from within. By that time Emma was moaning and gasping, and Nathaniel was muttering low-voiced exhortations while Philip danced around them, his hands moving over Emma's skin.

David stroked himself, wanking slowly, eyes fixed on the action. He was fascinated by his wife's facial expression, with Emma's features sometimes twisted into a grimace of exquisite agony while at other times she had that slack-jawed, idiotic look of a woman sexually deranged.

David was entranced. He thought he'd never seen his wife look so beautiful.

He was so engrossed that he jumped, startled when Nathaniel spoke to him.

"You're getting into it," Nathaniel said, laughing. "You've accepted your wife really loves black dick, eh?" Nathaniel carried Emma across the room with his fingers cupped under the cheeks of her backside, his meat firmly wedged inside her body.

He stopped a foot away from the chair and effortlessly hefted Emma's weight in his hands. Shifting his grip, fingers spreading flesh slick with lust, Nathaniel taunted David with the image of Emma's body being invaded by the thick, dark monstrosity.

David gasped and stared, his fist stalled mid-stroke when he confronted the sight of his wife's pussy stretched tight, the flesh bloodless while she accommodated the dark length and tremendous girth of Nathaniel's naked cock.

"Shit," David moaned. He gulped and gazed at the dark smudge of Emma's sphincter exposed twelve inches from his face. He just sat there and gawped up at that awful conjunction.

"She's mine, now," Nathaniel murmured. He eased Emma higher on his cock, revealing several inches of an erection glistening with Emma's yearning. "You think you'll ever be man enough to satisfy her after she's been fucked by this big cock?"

David said nothing, simply gazed at the contrast of Emma's white skin and pink flesh compared to the dark, goo-smeared root of Nathaniel's cock.

Then, suddenly, while an emotional whirlwind ripped through his guts, David experienced a sudden flare of anger. He was jealous, so jealous of the man who, with apparently effortless ease, had usurped his position in his wife's affections. David saw himself punching Nathaniel in the throat, felt a near overwhelming urge to stand up and start hitting.

But Nathaniel was so big, so fit and muscular and solid that, despite his age, there was little doubt he would easily turn the tables on David. Plus there was Philip to consider. Two of them together? David had to accept he hadn't a chance.

Then he heard his wife murmur: "Don't stop fucking me."

David's stomach flipped again. This time, rather than feeling a surge of rage, David felt a hollow ache open up inside him, a rent in his psyche that released some indefinable sentiment he'd never experienced before. The jealousy remained, still bubbled, a curdled mess that had somehow been diluted by a deeper, more powerful emotion. He was surprised to realise he was stroking his cock once again.

"Go on," he muttered.

The words just came out of him, unbidden. David hadn't meant to say anything, it had just popped out.

"I want to watch," David added, sighing.

It was true. He wanted to watch it, wanted to see his wife with the two men.

"Fuck her," he bleated. "Please ... Fuck my wife."

"Yeah," Nathaniel responded, grinning. "You too, eh? You finally get it? We're gonna own this white bitch."

Nathaniel carried Emma to the bed and dumped her onto it. His cock waggled and swung while Emma bounced on the mattress in an ungainly sprawl of limbs.

"Open your legs," Nathaniel ordered. He pointed at Emma, his finger moving side-to-side. "Come on. Open them."

Nathaniel stroked his length while Emma eagerly positioned herself.

"Oh God," Emma squealed. She was rubbing herself, one hand mauling her breasts while she squirmed on the bed. "Put it in. Please, put it back in." She held herself wide open and stared at her lover with an intensity that caused a shiver of dark lust to ripple through David.

"You're going to be fun," Nathaniel said. He chuckled and looked at Philip as they both clambered onto the bed. "She's gonna be fun, eh, Philip?"

Philip had his cock in his fist, his eyes fixed on Emma's face. It was obvious he wanted Emma to suck him while Nathaniel used her pussy.

"I don't believe how quickly she turned, Nathaniel," Philip said. He glanced at David before thrusting his hips towards Emma. Philip leaned over the woman, resting on straight arms, his torso curled over her. "Both of them," he added. "They were both so easy."

Nathaniel shrugged. He was between Emma's legs, one hand working his penis while the other rested lazily on one of Emma's knees. He shifted position to hover over her, his hand going from her leg to the bed in support while he nudged the dome of his cock at her opening.

"Let's fuck this white bitch," Nathaniel muttered.

He thrust and Emma gasped, her eyes going wide.

Philip chuckled and shook his head as though he was puzzled by how a man could simply sit there and allow two strangers to use his wife. Then Emma's mouth closed around him and he sighed.

"Emma," David breathed. "Dear God ... Emma..."

Nathaniel started with slow, deep, probing thrusts. He pushed in and paused, corkscrewing his hips, stirring Emma with his size. He was rewarded by gasps of delight and long, low-voiced groans.

"Oh, fuck," Emma sighed. She stared up at her lover, her fingers tight around the bulge of Nathaniel's upper arms. "That's good. It's fucking gorgeous. I've never had a man so deep." She yelped with delight when Nathaniel began to move with more urgency, the sound cut short as he leaned in low to kiss Emma's mouth.

David watched, staring, jaw hanging while he wanked his cock, gaze locked on the lewd tableau.

Emma broke away from the kiss, panting as she turned and reached for Philip's cock. She sucked and slurped and licked at the man while Nathaniel fucked her with robust thrusts.

"I love it," Emma panted between licks at Philip's shaft. "Two men ... Two cocks ... Big black cocks."

She collapsed backwards gasping when Nathaniel pulled her by the waist, positioning Emma to his liking. Nathaniel lifted her hips, tilting her cunt to accommodate the deep downthrust as he hooked her knees behind his arms.

"Both of you," Emma gulped when she recovered from a fit of moaning and groaning as a result of Nathaniel's deep penetration. With the power of coherent speech returned, Emma grabbed Philip's cock. "At both ends," she mumbled. "Fuck me, boys. Use me at both ends."

Philip took a turn, his taut stomach slap-slapping against Emma's skin as he fucked into her from behind. He held onto Emma's waist, the garter belt twisted in one hand while she thrust back at him, her hips rippling with the force of their rutting.

Kneeling, his cock in one fist, Nathaniel held Emma's head and force-fed her his length.

Emma gagged and spluttered, eyes streaming as she took as much of that thing as she could manage, pulling away from time to time, slimy drool sliding over her chin, dangling and shivering in long, silvery ropes as she gasped for breath.

"It's too much," gasped Emma, her torso heaving as she coughed and spat. She shook a hand, fingers fanned in a gesture of refusal. Emma tilted her face to Nathaniel, her eyes wet with tears forced out of her by her gag reflex kicking in. Her throat worked as she swallowed repeatedly. "I can't take all of it," she croaked.

Nathaniel laughed and stroked Emma's blonde hair while Philip continued to thrust at Emma from behind.

"Training," he said. "That's all it takes. A little more each time ... A few weeks and you'd be deep-throating black cock, no problem."

The idea thrilled Emma. She wanted to please this domineering black man. Emma wanted to prove herself to him.

But David, still sitting in the chair, his fist jacking at his cock, wasn't too sure. As far as he was concerned the scene he found himself in was a one-off. There would be no repeat performance, he decided. He wouldn't allow his wife to go off the rails again. She could do it this once. David would swallow a single occasion but there was no way he was ever going to compromise himself or his marriage again.

Then all thoughts left David's head when his wife's head ducked once again, her mouth opening. He had to admit, seeing Emma being used in that way was a turn-on. Not that he'd voice it -- never, no way, she might think he enjoyed being humiliated! But David settled and stroked his cock and decided to make the most of that afternoon in the hotel.