A Cuckold, Two Blondes, and BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tia yelped and squealed and smeared Philip's outpouring over her skin, apparently delighted at being liberally covered in jizm.

"I fucking love it," she grinned. "A man's spunk all over me. I fucking love seeing a black cock coming." She struggled to her feet, her heavy-soled platform shoes cumbersome. Then, with no regard at all for the furniture Tia walked across the room and flopped into another two-seater settee. All scrunched up, with her back low down on the sofa, legs sprawled out in front of her, her spunk-smeared buttocks sliding over the leather, she then spread her thighs.

"Fuck me, Nathaniel," Tia whined, eyes heavy-lidded, her expression fevered. "Stick that cock into me," she added, pouting. "Fuck my pussy. I fucking want it. Come here and fucking smash me."

A strange feeling came over Emma. She felt a stab of jealousy, a sharp prick that made her, for a brief moment at least, hate the other woman. Her guts curdled, a deep and corrosive emotion souring her insides as she watched Nathaniel strip out of the Adidas bottoms. She moaned when Nathaniel peeled the dark-blue vest over his head, his muscular torso revealed.

"You can't," Emma mumbled. "Don't do it to her, Nathaniel. Please don't."

But Nathaniel just cast a contemptuous look at Emma. He sneered and said nothing, just lifted his cock in one hand and padded barefoot across the room.

"Here it comes," Nathaniel murmured, with a hand on one of Tia's knees.

The blonde wriggled and forced her legs wider, offering herself completely. She let out a mewl of anticipation, eyes wide, gulping as the bulb of the cock-head nudged her. Then she groaned, a low, primal growl when Nathaniel's girth split her open, his cock filling her.

"There it is. You fuckin' wanted it, you got it," Nathaniel said, his stare locked on Emma's face. He smirked and winked when he saw Emma gazing back at him, her lower lip between her teeth. "You love my big cock, don't you?" he said, speaking to Tia.

Nathaniel began to move and Tia gasped.

"Tell her," he insisted, pushing deep, purposely goading Emma by making Tia groan and sigh.

"Yes," Tia squealed. "I fucking love it. Big cock," she mumbled. Her arms came up and Tia pressed her palms against the back of the sofa. It was an awkward position, her back arched like a gymnast's, but she seemed intent on forcing herself onto Nathaniel's cock as he held himself over her, toes on the carpet, muscles in his arms bunching with effort. "I just wanna get fucked by black cock all the time. Fuck my pussy. Tear my little pussy apart with that thing."

The obscenities poured from Tia's mouth, a torrent of indecency at odds with the cupid's-bow lips and angelic features. It all seemed excessive to Emma but, nevertheless, as extreme and unnecessary as Tia's stream of profanity appeared to Emma, the sight of Nathaniel pounding into her, coupled with the foul-mouthed accompaniment had her fingers squelching around her vulva as she stared dumbstruck at the couple.

Philip slumped into the sofa. He sprawled on the seat next to Emma, naked, his cock in his fist.

"You like her?" he asked, chin nudging towards Tia and Nathaniel.

Emma nodded. "Yes," she muttered, eyes flicking from the couple across the room to Philip's face and back again.

"Good," Philip said. He nodded approval, smiling as he slowly stroked his penis. "I'm pleased. I think you're going to enjoy it today. I think you're ready."

Emma had a moment to wonder what she was meant to be ready for before, again, as had happened earlier on when Emma had been about to question Nathaniel over what he meant by a surprise, she was distracted.

"Come over here," Nathaniel called. "I want you to suck this bitch off my cock."

He was standing there, penis in hand while Tia levered herself upright, eyes shining.

"Now," Nathaniel growled. He waggled the terrible length of dark cock at Emma. "Get over here and suck it."

Tasting Tia on Nathaniel's cock, sucking her off the bulbous head of the thing sent another arterial burst of lust through Emma. She was behaving like a slut, was totally lost in debauchery, and she never wanted it to end. She forgot about her white husband and their stagnant marriage. Emma's middle-class leanings and narrow-minded principles came crashing down. This was what she wanted, sex with these people. It was unbelievable, she was sucking another woman's pussy off a black man's dick -- it was what she was made to do, she thought. She had found her niche at last.

"You gonna fuck him?"

Emma turned to face Tia as the blonde took control of Nathaniel's cock. "You gonna lie down and take this big fucker?" she added, her eyes gleaming a she grinned at Emma, a fist working a groan from Nathaniel. Tia licked the long shaft, her tongue going from the root to the tip. "Kiss me," she murmured after the cock-head popped from between her lips. "Feel my tits and kiss me."

Emma gasped into Tia's open mouth, their tongues swirling, writhing over and over, slippery and serpentine while she squeezed the girl's breasts.

"Let's get naked," Tia sighed when the kiss eventually broke. "Take your clothes off."

A few moments later, naked, Emma felt Tia's boobs squashing against hers as the couple kissed again.

They parted with a liquid plop, Tia's lips sucking Emma's tongue.

"Get on the sofa," Nathaniel growled to Tia. "It's time to show her what I expect from my girls."

"What about her?" Tia asked. She threw a glance at Emma, gesturing with a flick of a wrist. "What's she gonna do?"

"We'll see about her later," Nathaniel replied. There was a hint of disdain in his voice, a glint of contempt in his eye. "Show her what I expect and then we'll see if she wants to be part of it." He stabbed a finger at the sofa. "Get on it," said Nathaniel, his voice low and dangerous. "You know what to expect."

The sight and sounds coming from the pair made Emma reach between her legs. Watching Tia and Nathaniel was so sexy, seeing the woman's face distorted with such pleasure made her desperate for her own release. Emma could still feel the jealousy burning like acid, but she rubbed herself and ignored the emotion, jaw slack as Nathanial's muscles work as he fucked into Tia.

Several minutes later, while Emma groaned and sobbed and rubbed her clit, fingers sliding into her pussy, Nathaniel thrust deep into Tia and bellowed out he was coming.

"Take it," Nathaniel snarled, pushing deeper. "Take it all."

Nathaniel's climax had come after a period of high-pitched and very excited exhortation from Tia. The woman had laid there and accepted the onslaught, her pussy uptilted, hands clawing at Nathaniel's broad back and bunching buttocks, continuously urging him to fuck harder, deeper, faster.

"Fuck my tight pussy," Tia had gasped. Fuck me with that gorgeous black cock. Let it go. Come inside me. Give me all of it. I wanna feel you come inside me."

"You want my come?" Nathaniel had grunted, probing deep. "You want me to come in you?"

"I do, I fucking do!" Tia yelped. "Flood me with it."

And it seemed to Emma that's exactly what Nathaniel did. The man thrust several times, punctuating each lunge with a bestial grunt. Then he appeared to pause, simply holding himself over the woman spread under him.

"Fuck," he spat. "I'm doing it."

"Oh God," moaned Emma when she looked at Nathaniel's hanging balls, Tia's body tight around the shaft of his cock, the root of the thing pulsing. It was obvious to Emma, as she rubbed herself to orgasm, that the pulse she could see was proof that Tia's insides were being bathed with semen.

Is that what Nathaniel meant by what he expected his girls to do? Was it a requirement that she too would be expected to take the black man's seed? That was the way it had gone during their first encounter, both men had squirted Emma full of their ejaculate. So, she wondered, what was different about what had happened then to what she was witnessing now?

Then, as her climax burst, the violence of her orgasm a reaction to the idea that suddenly occurred to her, Emma realised that Tia had taken Nathaniel's spunk completely unprotected. There was no contraception: no condom and no birth control pill, nothing at all to stop Nathaniel's sperm from finding a target in Tia's fecund body. Even as she came, the climax boiling inside her, as Emma staggered backwards and collapsed onto the sofa, Philip sitting there grinning, Emma recalled something Nathaniel had said the afternoon she had first met him. In the hotel, with Nathaniel's cock inside her, as he held her up and her husband watched the black man fuck her, Nathaniel had said: We're gonna own this white bitch.

Emma turned her face to Philip. She saw him through the haze of her climax -- lean, his long legs in front of him while he stroked his length, his eyes on her. Philip's gaze roved over her naked skin. Emma could feel the intense stare on her breasts, could sense the desire coming off him.

"Please," Emma whined. She squirmed on the settee, twisting so she could lift one leg, spreading her thighs as she lay back and offered herself. "Fuck me, Philip," she added on a sigh. "Fuck me and come inside me. Do it to me just like Nathaniel did to Tia."

Tia squatted over the toilet and pissed a stream into the water below. She splayed her labia and leaned forward, watching while Emma danced and squirmed, waiting her turn.

"God," Tia said, tearing several sheets of tissue from the roll. "How much spunk did he give me?"

She stood up and turned, operating the lever to flush the toilet.

"What's that?" asked Emma as she squeezed past Tia and sat down to relieve herself.

Tia swivelled at the waist, craning to examine her right buttock, fingers stretching the taut flesh.

"Oh," she replied, "the tattoo?"

"Yes," said Emma, her water tinkling into the bowl. "Oh God," she added, breathing a sigh of relief. "I needed that."

"It's a Queen of Spades tattoo," Tia said, answering Emma's question. "You wanna look?"

Before she could respond Emma found herself looking at one half of Tia's heart-shaped derrière, blinking at the dark silhouette of a playing-card spade indelibly imprinted upon its curve. To Emma's mind it was quite a delicate motif, only two or three inches tall, shaded black except for a flesh-coloured Q in the centre of the leaf.

The symbolism wasn't lost on Emma. "It's a brand, isn't it?" she said.

Tia nodded. "Yeah," she replied, enthusiasm lifting her voice. "It means I only take BBC ... Big. Black. Cock," she explained. "I fuckin' love them. The boys are so big and they can fuck all night." Her eyes shone as she looked down at Emma on the seat. "And you have to admit, seeing those big fuckers gets you all hot, eh? I'm not interested in white men at all. I'm a black man's bitch."

"Nathaniel?" Emma said as she wiped herself with tissue.

"Not just him," Tia replied. "There are others, too."

Something in Tia's voice made Emma squirm with desire and caused her insides to flip and melt low down, somewhere deep and indefinable. The way Tia said it sounded as though the blonde thought she had found paradise.

Emma sighed, her mind full of the possibilities. Tia was right, Emma decided, there was something enthralling about seeing those two men naked. The way their cocks just hung there, defying gravity, long and weighty was a buzz all right.

When she stood up and flushed the toilet Emma glanced at Tia's face and saw the woman's expression. There was no way Emma could articulate what she saw in that distant gaze, Tia's thousand-yard stare as the platinum blonde chewed on her bottom lip; but she felt it, experienced a deep, hollow yearning as though a primordial instinct had woken, an elemental urge that had to be satisfied.

"Black men," Emma gurgled, her voice thick, glutinous with impulsive lust. "You fuck black men ... You fuck them and they come inside you."

"Yeah," Tia replied. She seemed to respond to the timbre of Emma's tone. "I fuck black guys." Tia stared at Emma's face, their eyes locking as they gazed at each other through the mirror. "They come inside me," she continued in a murmur. Tia turned Emma towards her with a light touch on the woman's shoulder.

Emma's mouth opened but no words came out. She sighed, took a deep breath, the air hissing in through her nose before she managed a croaked, "You're not using any contraception, are you?"

"They come inside my pussy," Tia breathed, her face closing on Emma's. "All that spunk inside me."

"God," moaned Emma. "God, oh God..."

And then she opened her mouth to accept Tia's kiss, their tongues sliding together gently.

Three -- Owned

David Sykes drove home. He took the usual route along the A421 from Bedford, heading east towards St Neots. He cut the corner, dodging the Black Cat roundabout to use a complex system of back-doubles and lesser-known roads until he hit the A1 southbound at Wyboston. From there he could think, just cruise down the dual-carriageway on automatic pilot until the Sainsbury's roundabout at Biggleswade.

Two months, it had been two months since the catastrophic episode with the two men and his wife, and David had had enough. It was time to put the thing behind them. Emma hadn't let him near her in eight weeks -- not a look, a touch, a kiss. Nothing.

He could understand her being pissed off. It had been a stupid idea, and it certainly hadn't met his expectations. He still reddened with humiliation when he recalled the scene he'd endured.

Nathaniel had just taken over, completely dominated the situation. And Emma had been so enthusiastic at the time, had really gone for it. But afterwards, the immediate aftermath and the days that followed ... she was like a stranger.

Yes, it was his fault, he would admit to all of it if he could just get Emma to sit down and listen.

Which was what he envisioned for that evening.

It was Friday, no work in the morning, he would convince his wife to sit down, to have a drink, and listen to him.

"I don't want a drink. I don't want to sit down and listen to anything you've got to say."

David blinked, shocked by his wife's emphatic tone. She was really determined.

"But..." David began, only to be cut off before he could say another word.

"I'm going out tomorrow," Emma said. "I'll be away for the weekend."

David followed Emma from the living room to the kitchen. "What?" he said. "Where are you going? I ... I don't understand, Emma ... Can't we just talk?" David began to babble, desperate to make the woman listen. "You don't have to run away," he jabbered.

Emma stood in front of the sink, her fingers curled over the marble work top, knuckles white as she held it all in.

"I'm sorry, Em. For what I made you do. I didn't think it would turn out the way it did. I was only trying to jazz things up between us. It was supposed to be the three of us -- me, you and ... and..." David sighed, a heavy distressed sound as he ran his fingers through his hair. "It was only meant to be a bit of fun."

Emma heard the pathetic whine as David's plea tapered. Disgust for him curled her upper lip.

"It was fun," she said, whirling round to face her husband. Emma laughed, a gleeful cackle, almost manic as she bared her teeth in a wild grin.

David blinked and stepped back a pace, unsure in the face of that crazed grimace. He glanced left and right, looking for anything Emma might use as a weapon.

"I loved it, David," spat Emma. "I got well and truly fucked." Emma's face tilted, she regarded David with an up-and-under look, her brow furrowed. "You were there, weren't you?" she said, as though speaking to an idiot. "You saw what happened? You heard everything that was said?"

David gulped and nodded. "Yes."

Emma sniffed and tossed her head, flicking her hair out of her eyes. She straightened her back, standing upright as though strengthening her resolve.

"Well ... things have moved on since then."

It had to be said. Emma couldn't keep it all bottled up any longer.

"What? Emma," David was saying, "what are you talking about? I ... I don't understand."

"I've been having an affair, David."

The words came at him like bullets. He flinched, shocked at the vehemence in Emma's tone.

But he had known it all along. If he was honest with himself, he had known his wife had gone back for more. It was obvious really.

"With Nathaniel?" David asked. He swallowed again. Did he really want to know?

Emma hesitated. The moment of truth was upon her. She had had it all rehearsed, had sensed David's restlessness and known the confrontation was inevitable. She had it prepared inside her head, but it was so difficult.

"Yes," she breathed. A pause before she added, "And Philip, too."

"Oh God," David mumbled, wincing. He yanked a chair from beneath the kitchen table. "Both of them?" David collapsed onto the chair, his eyes on his wife. "You've been sleeping with both of them?"

Contempt for her husband's weakness clotted inside Emma. Why did he just sit there and take it? She couldn't imagine Nathaniel acting that way. He would fight; there was no way he would sit still while his wife admitted adultery.

Not that Nathaniel was the type of man to get married, and even if he was, Emma doubted his wife would have any reason to stray. A man like Nathaniel provided everything, the exception being, probably, love. Nathaniel wasn't a loving man. But, Emma had reasoned, she'd married for love -- and look how that was turning out.

She stabbed the blade of her disdain into her husband's ego. "I met them in a hotel in Stevenage and let them both fuck me."

David groaned with despair, head in his palms and elbows on the table.

The sight of his capitulation enraged Emma, she twisted the knife, gouging at the wound.

"I met the two of them in that hotel, David, and I let them use me. I put it all out there for them. They fucked me and fucked me; they fucked my mouth and my pussy, David. I let them have me and I fucking loved it. Those boys know how to do it. They battered my cunt and came and came. I could hardly walk afterwards. I was covered in their spunk; the stuff was dripping out of me."

Reeling, shocked by Emma's explicit revelation, David mumbled, "I..."

He paused, images of his wife's adultery rolling in front his mind's eye.

For a reason he couldn't fathom later, when, the following day, Saturday, in the grip of his hangover as he analysed his thoughts and feelings, David blurted, "I could have come with you. I would have been there too, with you and the others."

Emma laughed, scoffing at the absurdity of David's suggestion.

"Why on Earth would I want you there, David?" Emma rolled her eyes, shaking her head as she clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth. "I had two black cocks ... Big fucking cocks ... What use did I have for you?"

David wilted beneath the weight of his wife's haughty disdain. Emma glared at him.

"There's more than that," she snapped, her voice dripping with scorn. "I went to a house in Stratford. Philip picked me up from here. He drove me down to a dingy little street where they keep a gorgeous blonde woman. I watched Nathaniel fuck the arse off her. I saw him pump her full of come. It was so fucking sexy seeing them together that I begged Philip to do it to me too."

"No," David sighed, his face a distraught disc, mouth open, eyes red-rimmed and staring. "Please, no, you're making it up."

"No I'm not," replied Emma, her head moving side-to-side, "I can promise you that. Then, after Philip fucked me, after he squirted his spunk into me, after Tia and I put on a little girl-on-girl show for the boys, three more men arrived. There were three more black men there, David ... And I fucked them all."

"No," whispered David, "say it isn't so."