A Cuckold's Diary Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About what?" she asked, clearly not getting my subtle reference.

"About our anniversary, and sex."

"I really don't know," she replied.

"Well, what do you WANT?" I asked. It was strange to feel that she had all the power in this conversation, but it felt good, too.

"What I WANT is for you to make me feel the way Ted does in bed."

So much for feeling good. I sat there in silence, holding her hand but not having any idea what to say next.

"But since you can't," she finally continued, "I don't want to do anything. I'm looking forward to our anniversary, and I don't want to ruin it with bad sex. Okay?"

I wish you could have seen her face when she said that. For years we have strived to be honest with each other; it is how our marriage has survived and even thrived. Right there, sitting on our couch as we talked about our 25th anniversary and her lover's sperm swam inside her body, my wife was completely, totally, absolutely honest with me. And today, as I finish this story on our anniversary day, I know that writing about this is the only sexual stimulation I will get. It has been one year, 3 months and 16 days since my wife has touched me in a sexual way, and if she didn't change her mind today there is very little chance she will change it any time soon.

I have always thought that a successful cuckold marriage requires two people who love each other deeply, are fully committed to each other, and who understand that sexual satisfaction will be found in one partner's pleasure and the other's pain. Others may disagree with my description, but that day's events and that night's conversation confirmed what I believe and made me grateful that I am married to such a beautiful, loving, cuckolding wife.

Oh, and yesterday she started something new in honor of our anniversary. When she holds me she says, "I love almost all of you."

Comments welcome. Flames cheerfully ignored.
Cuckold Paul

12