A Cuckold's Diary Ch. 26

Story Info
Ten minutes for the cuckold.
4.1k words
3.95
44.5k
12
0

Part 30 of the 39 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ten Minutes for the Cuckold"

A Cuckold's Diary, Chapter 38

November 2012

A note for Literotica readers: PLEASE, folks - this is a story about cuckolding. Honest, I wouldn't lie to you! If you read it, you are going to hear about cuckolding. If this will upset you, may I suggest that you either a) don't read it, or b) don't get your nose out of joint when you get upset.

I post this in the Loving Wives Section of Literotica because it's about a loving wife... and husband. If it doesn't meet your criteria for love, please see the paragraph above. Sally isn't leaving me, she isn't into me for my money, and our love keeps growing as we embrace our relationship. But thanks for worrying!

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

A few words about Sally and Ted. Sally is my wife; we're coming up on our 30th anniversary this spring. We've gone through good times and bad, but the longer we're married the better the times have been. We've raised our kids and sent them out into the world, which is what parents are supposed to do. Along the way we've tried to give them role models of a husband and wife who love each other, are passionate for each other and respect each other, all of which is true. They have NO idea that Sally cuckolds me, and that's the way it should be; children don't want to know about their parents' sex lives, no matter what flavor! What matters is that we have found a way that works for us; as you will see in this story, it works for both of us.

Ted is a great guy, and a good friend to both of us (really!). He's a little older, and from time to time he reminisces about his sexual ability in years gone by. But neither of us would, or could, say he's over the hill; he turns my wife on more than I ever did, even in my younger days! He loves his relationship with Sally, and confided that he has turned down other offers because he wants to continue to fuck my wife bareback. What can you say about a man who wants his lover to be safe and comfortable fucking him? He's a successful businessman with an eye toward retirement in a few years, and he wants nothing from my wife except the pleasure they share together, and nothing from me except bringing my wife to him. Every cuckold and cuckoldress should be as blessed as we are, with a talented and caring lover!

To the story...

It had been a long month. Sally had traveled to a family reunion in Europe, then our youngest adult son came home for a few weeks between apartments. Then we had a run-in with a nasty, destructive woman named Sandy, as in "Hurricane Sandy." Fortunately, no injuries and no expensive damage to our home, but a week and a half without electricity didn't leave much room for Sally to be alone to masturbate. Bottom line, by the time her date with Ted arrived, she was HORNY. So was he, but to be honest, he always is.

Over the past few years I've really tried hard not to choreograph their dates. It doesn't always work out perfectly for me, but I feel it's really important for all of us to know that it's about them, not me. Sometimes I'll make a request, and they do their best to honor it if it's not too over the top, but I'm very conscious of knowing my place and accepting that sex is for them, not me. So it was with some hesitation that I asked Sally for a favor.

I said I knew that their lovemaking is private, and that it's very distracting to them when I'm hovering over them and jerking off while they have sex. But I wondered if, in between their lovemaking, they could find 10 minutes or so for me to come into their room and talk with them while they were in bed together. I said I didn't need a sex show, and I completely understood why they want to be alone when they are fucking, but could we perhaps just have a quiet time to talk while she and he are together? Sally asked me why I wanted that, instead of watching them fuck. I said I would just like to know the feeling of talking with them while they are a couple and I'm on the outside; to have all of us acknowledge in words that they are cuckolding me. As always, she said they'd consider my request. I thanked her, and said I couldn't ask for more.

What follows is a composite of two perspectives: mine and Ted's. It only makes sense to relate the story in chronological order, but that means switching between what I saw and what Ted told me when he was done fucking my wife. I'll try to be clear about which is which.

The morning of their date went as usual. We were in the hotel, and I woke her an hour before he arrived. She showered and prepared herself while I made the bed for them (see previous chapters to understand the excitement and humiliation I feel when I do this), and then Sally called me into the bathroom. She was finishing plucking the stray hairs from her breasts, and as has become our ritual, she asked me to check them to see if she had missed any. I sat on the edge of the tub and inspected my wife's breasts, to make sure they were perfect for her lover. I found only one hair, and as she plucked it with the tweezer she thanked me for my help.

She sent me out to the living room to await Ted's arrival as she dressed. Well, not exactly "dressed," but she put on her sexiest black bra, matching black panties and her black, see-through peignoir, which counts as "dressed for Ted." She came out to the living room and sat on the couch facing me; I tried to remain calm, but we both knew that in a few minutes Ted would arrive, sit next to her on the couch, their date would begin and I would be forgotten. I started to get hard without even touching myself.

Ted arrived just after 9 am. When he knocked on the door I let him in, and without a word to me he handed me his coat and made a beeline for my wife. He leaned over her, gave her a passionate kiss and said, "I missed you." Sally tried to say she missed him, too, but his lips were pressed against hers so tightly that it came out as "I miffd yu t-." He understood, especially since her hand found its way to his cock and she began stroking him through his pants.

I asked them if they wanted me to get them coffee. They said yes, and Ted asked for -- ready for this? -- a banana. Sally took that as an excuse to stroke him again, saying something about already having one, but I did my best to choke out a response and leave them together as I went to the lobby. As I closed the door behind me, the last thing I saw was Ted leaning into my wife, kissing her and feeling her up through her bra.

I came back with the coffee and an apple; they didn't have any bananas, but I made a note to myself to bring one from home next time. I really do feel it's my job to do anything I can to make their dates go perfectly, so if he wants a banana, I'll bring him one. It may be the first time I've ever gotten hard while shopping for produce, but what the hell!

It looked like they hadn't moved. Ted was still kissing Sally and feeling her up, running his hands all over her bra-covered tits, and Sally was holding him with one arm and stroking his now-hard cock through his pants with the other. They paused to drink their coffee (Ted never ate the apple), then went back to making out. They talked about ordinary things -- family, work, and the just-completed election, my wife taking care not to gloat about Obama's victory to her very-Republican lover. But even as they talked, they never stopped touching each other. Ted has told me many times that he loves how Sally never stops touching him, and Sally has said the same about Ted; I understood that I was just getting a small look at what would happen over the next several hours.

It was my wife who finally said, "Let's continue this conversation in the bedroom." Ted put down his coffee like it was on fire, nearly leaped to his feet and helped Sally up from the couch. As he headed toward the bedroom she walked over to me, gave me a deep, powerful, sexy kiss -- much deeper, more powerful and sexier than any kiss she gives me when we're together -- and then pulled my face into her tits. As I felt the warmth of her flesh against my lips and cheeks she said, "This is for Ted, not for you." I shuddered. She pulled away, walked over to Ted and took his hand, and the lovers went to bed.

At the sound of the bedroom door clicking shut I quickly pulled down my pants and underwear. I left them, together with my shoes and socks, on the living room floor, and dragged a chair from the dining area over to the hallway outside the bedroom. By the time I sat down and started masturbating outside their door, I heard Sally's vibrator humming and Ted whispering to her. I couldn't make out what he was saying, but I knew he was telling her how beautiful she looked how sexy she looked, and how much he wanted her to feel good.

I always glance at my watch when they start, because time seems to stand still when I'm being cuckolded. So I can tell you that it was exactly TWO MINUTES from when I sat down outside the bedroom door to the moment Sally came in Ted's arms. She came hard, the bed shaking again and again as her body jumped and shook, and she came loudly -- much louder than my ever-proper wife usually allows in a hotel room. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever, and as I listened to my wife cumming in her lover's arms I realized how much she had missed him. Later, Ted would tell me that she even surprised him by the rapidity and intensity of her orgasm, but he was equally happy to tell me how she simply stripped and reached for the vibrator when they went to bed together. He didn't need a reminder of how Sally only wants to have sex with him, but he got one -- in spades.

Ted held Sally through her aftershocks, then he started moaning. All I knew from outside the door was that my wife spent the next 15 minutes doing something which he REALLY enjoyed; before he left, Ted told me exactly what that was. He said that as soon as she stopped shaking she rolled over and took his cock in her mouth. He said, with a dreamy look on his face even afterward, that she proceeded to give him the best blowjob he had ever had. He said she was "exciting, excited, passionate, energetic and creative" in sucking his cock. I asked him what he meant by "creative," and he said he couldn't tell me exactly; it just seemed that she tried everything that could possibly be done to a cock, and he loved it all. He also said that she sensed every time he got close to cumming, and backed off to prolong his pleasure.

Finally he couldn't take it any longer. "I need to fuck you NOW," he said, and without a word my wife rolled onto her back and spread her legs as wide as they would go. (All this was related to me afterward; I can never make out what they say to each other from outside the door.) "I saw her lying there, naked and spread open, and I got on top of her and started fucking her," he told me. "I was amazed at how wet she was. You need to know that the whole time she was giving me that blowjob I wasn't touching her pussy or doing anything to turn her on; I was just enjoying the sensations she was giving me. So when I slid my cock into her and found her soaking wet, I realized that SHE was turned on by sucking my cock. And I LOVED that! I must have fucked her for five minutes before she pulled me over the edge and made me cum."

Back to what I experienced from the hallway: I heard Ted moaning and groaning for well over 15 minutes. Somewhere in there I heard the sheets move, and later I realized that was when he started fucking her. But the sounds of his pleasure just kept increasing until the bed began banging rhythmically; it didn't take a genius to know he was fucking her then. And any human would recognize the sounds he made as my wife "pulled him over the edge." I sat in my chair, staring at the closed door, as he came in Sally.

Right after he came -- immediately after he came -- Sally called out, "Paul, come in." I jumped to my feet but tried to pretend I was calm as I opened the door to their bedroom. What I saw was Ted on top of my wife, between her legs, continuing to fuck her. Without even glancing at me he said, "I just came in your wife." No more obvious statement has ever been made in human history, but it made my head spin. Yes, I knew he had just cum in my wife, but he TOLD ME that he did! He felt it was important for me to hear him say that, and it was: not only did he cuckold me, but he wanted me to hear it and, by extension, to acknowledge it. So I did.

"I know. I heard you," I said.

He continued to fuck Sally slowly. I could see his muscles still jerking from his orgasm and from the continuing pleasure of my wife's pussy around his cock. It didn't matter at all that I was standing there; he was fully engaged in sex with his lover. Sally glanced over at me, smiled and said, "You can sit on the floor right here," and pointed to the space by the bed. I grabbed a towel and sat down, looking straight at the couple as they continued to make love.

She kissed him, he kissed her. He reached down and kissed her nipples, and caressed her breasts with his lips and cheek. Her arms were around his neck, and as he had told me, she never stopped touching him as they fucked.

Without turning her head toward me she said, "Can you hear how wet I am?" I listened, but didn't hear anything.

"No, not from here," I said.

Ted took that as a challenge. He changed the angle of his penetration, and suddenly I heard the sloppy, squishing sounds of my wife's pussy with each stroke of his cock. We all know that Sally never got wet for me; not once in our relationship had she been wet enough for sex with me. So at that moment we all knew -- she knew, and I knew, and Ted knew -- that she wanted me to hear how her body feels with HIM. As she has said for many years, "My body doesn't lie. I love fucking him, and I hated fucking you." I didn't know until later that she and Ted had talked about how wet she was while he fucked her; all I knew was that my wife wanted to be sure I heard how her body sounds when she's turned on.

I heard, and I was so excited I nearly came.

I was SO grateful to Sally -- and to Ted -- for sharing that with me, that I was completely unprepared for what happened next. How could it possibly get any more exciting than having both of them talk to me while they fucked?

I assumed they would ask (tell, actually) me to leave them alone after that, but they didn't. I watched -- and masturbated -- as Ted slowed his pace, then stopped when his cock slipped out of my wife's pussy. She let out a little sigh, but he quickly lay down beside her, spooning her, and began to kiss her and caress her tits. I sat there mesmerized as Sally lay in bed facing me: she was completely naked, exposed to my sight from head to toe. She was beautiful, and she was sexy, and she was HIS. I was only an arm's length away from her, but it might as well have been an ocean; she was in bed with HIM, and I was... not. I sat there and looked into her eyes -- well, to be honest, sometimes into her eyes and sometimes sneaking peeks at the naked body of Ted's girlfriend in front of me. We looked at each other for the longest time while Ted kissed her cheek, her neck and her shoulders, his hands never leaving her breasts and her nipples.

Sally settled in, enjoying the sensations of being made love to in between being fucked. Her right arm stretched out toward me, but I didn't know whether she was reaching for me or just getting comfortable. Then she moved her hand, reaching for mine, so I reached back. I took my wife's hand and held it while I looked into her eyes and masturbated, while her lover continued to touch her naked body. I was in heaven: my wife was holding my hand while she was in bed with her lover!

She said something to me which I will remember as long as I live.

"This is good for both of us."

I couldn't speak. I couldn't breathe. My wife -- my "Good Girl" -- had just fucked her lover's brains out, cum in his arms and made him cum in her pussy, called me in to show me that she was cuckolding me, and now said that this was... good. I nearly cried, and I nearly came.

"Yes, it is. It's good for both of us," I said softly, as I squeezed her hand.

Now, I don't even know how to do this in an order that makes sense, but let's fast forward about five minutes. Sally held my hand for most of that time, then let go as Ted turned her face toward him and kissed her, passionately, on the lips. After that he looked over at me and said, "Can you see what she's doing to my cock?" He was lying behind her, still spooning her, so since I couldn't see through her I said no. He whispered something to Sally, who then lifted her top leg straight up. Looking between her legs -- literally looking through her open pussy lips -- I saw that she was stroking his cock with her hand, and that he was hard again.

Then it hit me. I can't believe I was so blind, or innocent, or just stupid, but I honestly had no idea that while she was holding my hand, while she was looking in my eyes, while she told me that this was good for both of us and waited for me to agree, she was jerking him off with her other hand.

I've never felt as ashamed of myself, or as humiliated, as I did when I realized that our tender moment together, our affirmation of our relationship and of my cuckolding, wasn't just about what had happened; it was about WHAT WAS HAPPENING AT THAT MOMENT. "THIS is good for both of us" meant, "I love fucking Ted, not you. I love that we all know it. I love you, and I love that I can stroke Ted's cock while he kisses me and feels my tits. I gave you my hand while I gave him my body. And THIS is good for both of us."

"Oh my God," is all I could say as I watched my wife run her hand back and forth over her lover's stiff cock.

She smiled at me, but it wasn't the same smile as before. It was, for lack of a better description, a wicked smile. It both excited and scared me, and a moment later I knew why. She turned her back on me, kissed him full on the mouth, and threw her leg over him. She reached down and guided his cock into her pussy as she straddled him, and I heard him gasp as he entered her. She was hovering over him, with only the head of his cock in her.

With an intensity I hadn't heard from him before he said, "Sit all the way down on me, Sally." She did, and he let out a moan which told me everything: his cock was fully inside my wife's pussy, and it felt very, very good. She began to rock back and forth, fucking him right in front of me and never taking her eyes off her lover's face. She saw -- WE saw -- the pleasure she was giving him. It was breathtaking for him, for her, and for me.

I watched them fuck for a while -- actually, I watched her fuck him for a while -- then I worked up the courage to ask, quietly, if it would be all right for me to watch from the foot of the bed. Sally gave another few strokes to Ted's embedded penis, then said, "Sure."

I got up from the floor, never pausing in my masturbation. I walked around the bed and stood at the bottom, looking at Ted's outstretched legs and Sally's legs spread around them. I actually saw their sex: Ted's hard, glistening cock being caressed -- no, FUCKED -- by Sally's pussy. I saw her pussy lips distending outward with each rise of her hips, and I saw his cock disappear completely into her insides each time she forced her hips down onto him. As I widened my gaze I saw my wife -- my naked, fucking wife -- moving her body back and forth, side to side, clenching and releasing her muscles, using every part of her body to FUCK Ted. It was obscene, sexy, dirty, exciting, humiliating, pornographic and amazing, all at the same time.

"Sally, you look so amazingly beautiful, I can't even find words to describe you," I said.

"From that position?" she asked, never pausing as she fucked her lover.

What could I say? How could I tell her that yes, from that position, she looked as beautiful as I've ever seen her? I knew she let me watch because she loved me, and because she knew it would hurt me to see her feeling so good with Ted inside her. Over his groans I answered with complete honesty, "Yes, my love. You look SO beautiful."

12