A Cuckold's Diary Ch. 31: Having Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, that kind of fun seems to lead to sex. And so it did, as I heard Sally gasp suddenly - the special gasp she makes when a cock slides into her pussy. Ted sucked in his breath in response, and followed that with a series of short grunts which anyone on earth would know were the sounds of a man fucking a woman.

Not two minutes into their fucking, Ted called to me to come in. When I opened the door I saw sex: raw, uncensored sex. Sally was lying on her back with a pillow under her head. Her legs were spread wide. Ted was on his knees between my wife's open legs, and his hips were moving back and forth, back and forth. They were FUCKING.

I started to say something - I have no idea what - but Sally said, "Be QUIET. Shut up, and just LISTEN."

I shut up and listened. What I heard was the sound of my wife's pussy squishing with each thrust of her lover's cock. The sounds were so obscene I nearly lost it right there, but there was more to those sounds than just good sex.

"Oh, my God," I stuttered.

"What do you hear, Paul?" my wife asked, as her lover continued to FUCK her in front of me.

"You're SO WET," I said, nearly in tears.

"Yes, I am. Now go away," she said.

Her words left no more room for discussion than the earlier wave of her hand, so I backed out of the room, thanking them both again for letting me see sex.

For those who have read the earlier chapters of my Diary, you know that one of the most humiliating things for me is how my wife always gets wet for Ted, and never did for me. I really mean never; I don't think there was once in our lives together that we were able to fuck without using lubricant. Yet Sally and Ted don't even HAVE lubricant with them when they go to bed, and Ted marvels at how wet she is for him every single time. He loves how her body says it wants him, and he takes some pleasure in telling me about it since he knows she never responded to me that way. Now I sat in my chair, listening to them fuck, and hearing the squish-squish-SQUISH of my wife's pussy playing over and over in my memory.

Of course, Ted came. They were on the side of the bed nearest the door, so his bellowed orgasm seemed to come from right in front of me. I thought - actually, I wondered - how good it must feel for him to fuck my wife when her pussy is gushing for him, and I guessed I got a pretty good idea from the sounds he made as he came in her.

Her vibrator started almost instantly, and her second orgasm seemed to explode a minute later. I sat quietly as a man and a woman - a man and my wife - had sex together and gave each other the pleasure I could never provide. I wasn't sad; as I explained in the previous chapter this, too, felt right. I brought my wife to her lover, I did everything I could to make them comfortable as they fucked, and I sat quietly playing with my penis as they made love together. I'm the Towel-Waver, and as I furiously stroked my little penis I felt satisfied. Hurt, and satisfied.

But they weren't done with me. And what they did next blew my mind.

Following a respectable period of time after Sally came, they called me to come in again. (If you ask how long a "respectable period of time" before calling in the husband is, I honestly can't tell you. I assume Emily Post wrote about it, but I haven't had the opportunity to consult her.) They were lying in bed together, cuddling and kissing.

I watched for a minute, then asked if there was something they wanted; after all, they had called me in. Sally said, "No, we just thought you'd like to stand there for a while," as she wrapped her arms around her lover and kissed him gently on the lips.

I didn't say anything because it would have come out as gibberish. I stood there and masturbated while they kissed, then kissed again. Ted's left hand slid down to Sally's right breast and he gently caressed it as he looked deep into her eyes. Without even looking at me he said, "I love your wife's tits," and he lowered his mouth to her nipple and sucked. She closed her eyes, sighed and kissed the top of his head.

They let me stand there for at least 10 minutes. I know I made a few involuntary noises as I was as close to cumming as I've ever been, but I did my best to be silent and watch the lovers cuddle. They obviously knew I was there, but there was nothing about their actions that seemed forced, or a performance. They simply called me in to see how they hold each other after sex.

At one point Ted rested his head on Sally's breast, kissing her flesh gently as he lay there. I've always been in love with my wife's breasts, and seeing him do that was unbearable.

"That hurts so much," I said softly.

My wife held his head to her breast and said equally softly, "It should."

When Ted reluctantly said he had to leave, Sally told me to leave so they could say goodbye. I stumbled out to the living room and sat on the floor; I just didn't feel I should sit on a chair when Ted came out, because we are not equals. He emerged in a few minutes, dressed to leave, and told me that Sally wanted to sleep for a half-hour. I said I wouldn't disturb her, and I thanked him for everything. I thanked him for fucking my wife for me, I thanked him for giving her what I never could, and I thanked him for inviting me in each of those times.

"None of those were my idea," he said. "Each of those invitations was your wife's idea."

I masturbated even harder as he continued, "I got SO hard, SO fast with her today. And when I was just about to burst she said, 'Let's show him,' so I called you in. It didn't matter to me - all I could think about was the wonderful job she was doing on my cock.

"Later, when we were fucking and I said how deliciously wet she felt and sounded, she said, 'I want him to hear this.' It was completely her idea."

"And at the end, when you were cuddling together? Was that her idea, too?" I gasped out.

"Absolutely. In fact, she didn't even ask me that time. We were just enjoying each other's company, each other's body, and she called to you. Again, I didn't care; you were the one standing there playing with yourself; I had your luscious wife's naked body in my arms."

"It hurt SO much when you put your head on her breast," I confessed.

"I saw that," he said with just a hint of superiority. "All I can say is that it didn't hurt US at all." And with that, he said goodbye and left.

I sat on the floor and tried to take in everything that had happened. I had been cuckolded, hurt, humiliated. I had "waved the towel" while another man gave my wife sexual pleasure and fulfillment that I had never, ever given her, and I had thanked him for fucking her for me. But something new had been introduced in the last two dates: my wife made it clear that she didn't just have fun with her lover she also had fun doing it to me.

SHE chose to call me in to see her sucking her lover's cock, making him groan and shake with pleasure as she took his penis in her mouth. She knew it would hurt me to see it, and she wanted to do it. SHE wanted me to hear how wet her pussy was for Ted's cock. She knew I never made her wet, and it would hurt me to her it sloshing as Ted fucked her. SHE wanted me to stand there and masturbate while she cuddled with her lover. She knew it would hurt me to see the tenderness, the intimacy, her naked skin on his, and she called me in to show me.

Sitting alone on the living room floor, I came so hard I thought I would pass out. I'm not a young man, but my cum shot a foot across the floor - I was glad I had the presence of mind to lay down a towel both to sit on and to cum on! I thought about how I looked to them - to my wife, and to her lover. I thought about my wife saying she doesn't think about me at all when she cums; about Ted saying I am irrelevant to their pleasure; about them calling me in to experience the shame of being cuckolded. It was a shame and excitement and humiliation and stimulation and pain and pleasure-fueled orgasm, and it felt like it went on forever. I may have gone three days without cumming in preparation for this date, but it was an orgasm that was 16 years in the making.

I cleaned up, and when 45 minutes had passed I quietly opened the bedroom door. Sally was sleeping on her side facing me, and her left breast was exposed: a slap-in-the-face reminder that she had just gotten laid. I sat next to her and gently kissed her cheek to wake her. She opened her eyes, smiled at me and asked how I was doing.

"I'm great," I said. "And I love you. How are you doing?"

"I'm good," she answered as she looked at me. "He's a wonderful lover. Are you okay with everything?"

"Yes, I am. You hurt me, you know. Ted said it was your idea to invite me in each time."

"It was. I wanted you to see... and hear."

"You knew it would hurt me, didn't you?" I asked, as I kissed her cheek again.

"Uh-huh. I did. It was fun," she said, watching my face to see how I reacted.

"What was fun about it?" I asked. Thinking about it now, I realize we were speaking as lovers; not sexual lovers, but people deeply in love with each other. It was, in a word, wonderful to "reclaim" her in this way, even though we both knew she is not mine sexually at all.

"I liked showing you how I am with a man. A real man. I wanted you to see that I was never the problem; it was always you." Her words stung, but her tone softened the blow. Actually, it made it hurt just right. "Was it really okay for you?"

"It was perfect for me. And when Ted told me it was all your idea, that you wanted to call me in each time, I was SO excited. Thank you, my love. Thank you for hurting me and for having fun doing it."

"Oh," she sighed. "It was my pleasure. Will you take me home now?"

"That would be MY pleasure," I said.

That date was four weeks ago. This Thursday, Ted is coming to our house to spend the afternoon with my wife in our bed. He never asked if I minded, and neither did Sally. But that's okay. I'll have the towels ready for them.

So if anyone ever asks me how life is going for Sally and for me, my honest answer would be, "After 32 years of marriage, 16 years as a cuckold and eight years of her fucking only her lover... we're having fun!"

Thanks for reading my Diary. It's been a lot of fun sharing my life with you.

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

12