A Cuckold's Diary Ch. 34

Story Info
"A Cuckold's Blessings"
2.4k words
3.84
24.8k
10
0

Part 38 of the 39 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A Cuckold's Blessings"

February 2016

FORWARD:

This chapter of my Diary is for cuckolds, and maybe for wannabes. I really don't know how much others will get from it, but feel free to read it if you wish.

For some Literotica readers, the following caveat is provided: this is a story about CUCKOLDING and a happy, LOVING, long-term marriage. If reading about cuckolding will upset you, then this chapter will upset you. If reading about a husband and wife who love each other and understand each other will upset you, then this chapter will upset you. If you feel the need to give it one star to prove to yourself (it's anonymous, so you're not proving it to anyone else) that you HATE what I write, and it certainly doesn't apply to you or turn you on AT ALL, then go for it.

For everyone else: One comment I've heard several times is that my Diary just rehashes the same things, over and over. Of course, that's true - Ted and Sally have a long-term relationship, and as far as I can tell the same basic body parts are involved in each of their dates. But as a cuckold, each of the things they do together ignites intense excitement in some part of me that I still can't identify. Suffice to say, this arrangement works for all three of us.

So what brings me to write another chapter? It happened during the date I'm going to describe. I was sitting in my alcove listening to them having sex, and suddenly I took a figurative step back and observed the entire scene, as if I were watching it instead of living it.

My mind traveled back to the years before Sally agreed to consider taking a lover. Oh, how I fantasized about it! And then I thought, "If Sally had turned to me one day and said, 'Make a hotel reservation. I have a date with my lover.' I would have lost it on the spot. Now I take it for granted that this is one of my cuckold's jobs, and I haven't taken the time to savor the erotic shame as I did in the beginning."

I started to note EACH shame, each humiliation which now marks my place in our sexual relationship. I tried to focus on each one as it happened, and allow it to affect me as it should - as it would if it were one, isolated act.

It was amazing. All I could do at the end was thank them both with all my heart, and I did just that. Then I came home and wrote the following letter to my dear, beloved, loving and exciting-as-hell wife.

Fellow cuckolds, count your blessings.

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

******

Dear Sally,

I've heard it said, "Anyone is rich who is happy with what they have." So as we approach our 33rd wedding anniversary, the 18th anniversary of when you started cuckolding me, and we're well into the 10th year of you having sex only with Ted, I thought it would be a good time to count my blessings.

This is my Cuckold's Diary, so I'm not going to list ALL the blessings you have brought to my life. Suffice to say that everything I am and everything I have accomplished is because you have been my partner. And I look forward to whatever the future will bring; as long as you're with me, it will be good.

But right now I want to focus on my cuckold's blessings.

As I sat outside your bedroom during your last date with Ted, I had a lot of time to think. (Well, to think with whatever blood flow actually made it to my brain.) We've been doing this for so long that, while it's still exciting as hell every single time you fuck your lover, I think I've not appreciated enough all the little things that go into our sex life – into you cuckolding me. I realized, as I sat there and played with myself while I listened to you and Ted having sex, that if any ONE of these exciting things had happened to me before we began, I would have been a drooling, incoherent blob. Come to think of it, the first time EVERY one of these things happened, I WAS a drooling, incoherent blob! Which made me think it was time to go back and re-appreciate each of the gifts you have given me over the years, and to see that all of them now happen on every one of your dates.

I started listing them to myself as they happened last time, and as I lost track of how many there are I thought it would be good to write them all down. Other cuckolds, and maybe the wannabes, will appreciate the thrilling, humiliating appeal of each of these; others will think (or know) that I've lost my mind. Oh well, that's not my problem!

So, my love, here it is: counting my cuckold's blessings. You and Ted did every one of these things on your last date, and any one of them would have been enough. That the list totals 79 means that I am the luckiest, richest person on earth.

Thank you, my love. My wife, my friend, my cuckoldress.

A CUCKOLD'S BLESSINGS

1. Ted writing to tell me to find a date when he can fuck you.

2. Working everyone's calendar until I find a date when he can fuck you.

3. Making the hotel reservation for the two of you.

4. Making sure it's a suite so you have privacy.

5. Three days before your date, having you ask me which lingerie you should wear for him – choosing among things you never wear for me, asking my opinion about which will turn him on most.

6. Receiving a Valentine's Day card from you saying, "We'll have to wait until tomorrow for me to show you how much I love you," and knowing that "tomorrow" is your date with Ted.

7. Telling you that I want to try to be the best possible cuckold I can be on this date, and meaning it.

8. Telling both of you that I will be honored to do anything I can to make your date perfect, including going away when you want to be alone together.

9. Packing the negligee you chose, a flannel nightgown for our evening together, and your sex toys.

10. Hearing you tell me that you're really looking forward to your date.

11. Driving you to the hotel.

12. Trying to sleep, knowing in a few hours Ted will take my place in our bed. And in you.

13. Waking you in the morning when it's time for you to get ready for your date.

14. Making the bed for you. Taking forever to make it perfect, and turning down the covers on one side, where you and Ted will get in.

15. Setting out your toys.

16. Texting him the room number.

17. You calling me into the bathroom when you finished showering, to put moisturizing cream on your legs so they are soft for him.

18. Then having you tell me to inspect your breasts, to be sure there are no stray hairs.

19. Holding your naked breasts as I inspect them, but knowing that you don't even feel my touch as anything sexual. I'm just there to help you get ready for your lover.

20. Having you see how hard my little penis gets when I prepare your breasts for him.

21. When you're finished getting ready – black negligee, black panties, floral robe, hair and makeup perfect – you ask me how you look. You look awesome, and I tell you that without hesitation, then I realize you're asking if you look good for HIM.

22. Opening the door for him when he arrives. Taking his coat and seeing him head straight for you, and you greeting him with a deep, passionate kiss.

23. Leaving you alone together, making out, while I get coffee for him from the lobby.

24. Knowing how your lover likes his coffee.

25. Coming back from the lobby and feeling like I'm intruding on a couple's private time.

26. When you were done talking, you both got up to go to bed. As you rose you said, "Before we go to bed, Paul is going to present my tits to you." We hadn't discussed that, and you didn't ask me if I was okay doing it. You just said it and expected me to do it.

27. Standing behind you, gently lowering the straps of your negligee and exposing your breasts to him.

28. Reaching around you, cradling your breasts in my hands, then pushing them forward... for him.

29. Holding your tits while he kisses you, caresses you and sucks on your nipples.

30. Walking to my Cuckold's Chair with you at my side. You watch me pull down my pants, you see my hard penis jump out, and we both know it is a source of amusement to you that I get so excited when you're cuckolding me.

31. You leaning down and kissing me the way you only do when you're going to bed with him. Our kisses are passionate; yours and his are passionate and HOT.

32. Hearing the sound of his belt buckle as he (or you?) takes off his pants.

33. Hearing you kiss, more kisses than I can count.

34. Hearing your gasps as you start to touch each other.

35. Hearing Ted suck in his breath, then hearing your lips smacking. You say "I really missed this." And I know what "this" is.

36. Hearing the sound you make when his cock slides into you.

37. Hearing him fucking you.

38. Sitting in my Cuckold's Chair, doing nothing to stop him from fucking you.

39. Masturbating harder as he fucks you.

40. Hearing him cum in you.

41. Hearing him take forever to come down from his orgasm.

42. Remembering we all know that only HE gets to cum in you.

43. Hearing your vibrator start up.

44. Hearing him make love to you, my wife: talking to you, kissing you, sucking on your nipples, touching every inch of your body and encouraging you to cum for him.

45. Hearing you say, "I love how you WANT me. How you accept my body just the way it is. You make me feel sexy. I never felt that before."

46. Hearing you cum in his arms – very loudly, very powerfully and for a very, very long time.

47. Remembering that all three of us know that you only cum in HIS arms.

48. Having you call me into the room to show me that you are in bed together, naked.

49. Seeing you reach down and take his cock in your hand and then slide it into your mouth.

50. Hearing him say, "You're always in such a hurry to get to my cock. Relax, there's time. Right now I want you to come cuddle with me."

51. Seeing you lying by his side, kissing him while his hands caress your back from your shoulders to your ass.

52. Seeing your relationship - not just sex, but lovers.

53. Standing by the bed – by YOUR bed – and masturbating as I watch you and your lover holding each other.

54. Being told to leave you alone, and thanking you both for letting me see.

55. Hearing your vibrator start up again.

56. Hearing you cum again, much faster than the first time.

57. Hearing him sigh, then groan, as you suck his cock back to life.

58. Hearing his groans and your groans as you start fucking him again.

59. Hearing him say, "You're so wet... I feel you dripping down my cock."

60. Hearing you say, "It was never like this with him. Never, EVER like this with him."

61. Hearing him get more excited when he hears that.

62. Hearing him tell you that you're making him cum... As if there was any doubt.

63. Hearing him cum again, knowing that he is ejaculating into your body. Again.

64. You calling me to come in so I can see you sitting up on him, his cock still all the way inside your pussy.

65. Having you look at me with a beautiful smile and say, "See? I made him come with no hands!" as you rock gently back and forth on his cock and wave your hands at me. He just lays there, groaning and shaking after his orgasm. You look so pleased with yourself, and he looks damn pleased with you, too.

66. Watching you slide off him, and seeing his cock flop to the side as it pops out of your body.

67. Hearing him say, "I want to hold you again."

68. Seeing you move up to lie beside him, pressing your naked body into his.

69. Hearing him say, "I want to feel your tits against my chest."

70. Watching you rearrange your body so your tits rest firmly on his chest.

71. Watching you kiss with affection and love; seeing a hint of the special relationship you share.

72. Hearing you tell me, "Happy Valentine's Day" as your lover holds you in his arms.

73. Being told to leave again.

74. Sitting in my Cuckold's Chair while you cuddle, talk, kiss and finally get up to get dressed.

75. Not moving from my place until you are completely dressed – because you didn't tell me I could move.

76. Thanking Ted for fucking my wife for me as he walks to the door to leave.

77. Having him respond, "Believe me, it was MY pleasure."

78. Walking over to you and seeing that you are glowing. Kissing you gently on the lips and having you say, "Are you okay?" When I say "YES!" you look into my eyes, smile and say, "Good, because we had a GREAT time!"

79. And just as the elevator door opens in the lobby you press your side against me and say, "Ted was inside me three times today."

So many blessings, my love. So many fantasies fulfilled, so many that I would never have dared to fantasize. I am SO happy that you come home with me after each date, and that we share our lives more intensely, more intimately, than any "old married couple" has the right to imagine.

You are every one of my fantasies, and I am blessed.

With love,

Paul