A Cuckold's Diary Pt. 03

Story Info
Sarah gets closer to cuckolding her husband.
4k words
4.2
31.2k
15
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
520 Followers

I should confess here that on the evening that my wife was having dinner with her potential client, Karl, I masturbated my little soft penis several times, and also drank a few whiskies, and yet I still couldn't get to sleep until about two in the morning.

The following morning I found it extremely hard to concentrate on my work, as the clock ticked slowly round. At about six, Carol arrived home, and she immediately asked me whether I had heard anything. I told her that I hadn't and she confirmed that she hadn't either, and added that 'no news is good news,' which didn't lower my nervousness at all.

In the end I had to wait until nearly nine before Sarah contacted me, and even then she just talked about her day of work. As we were coming to the end of our discussion I asked, as nonchalantly as I could manage, about her evening with Karl. She replied that it was fine, that she talked about his conferences and agreed what he needed, and she gave him a pricing structure, which he was happy with, and that was about it.

I was so frustrated, either that nothing had happened, or that she was holding out on me. I decided to challenge her a bit, so I reminded her that she had promised to tell me everything, and I felt that she was being a little economical with the truth.

She then admitted that he had put his hand on her knee a couple of times, and had kissed her goodnight, but that was it.

I accepted that information, feeling really excited, and said goodnight to my lovely wife.

A few minutes later I heard Carol's computer ringing, so I crept into Carol's room again, and listened to the conversation.

"Rob can't hear us, can he?" My wife asked.

"No, he has the TV on, so, tell me all the details." Carol replied, sounding conspiratorial.

"Well, I had a lovely evening, but, he was quite a naughty man!"

I was so excited hearing her say that, and I could feel my little flaccid cock twitching.

"Go on!" Carol encouraged, sounding as excited as I felt.

"As soon as we were sitting at the restaurant he put his left hand on my right knee, which was fine. But then he started stroking his way up the inside of my bare leg, so I had to push his hand down again."

"What else?" Carol asked.

"He kept doing it, and when the waiter came to take our order, I couldn't push his hand down or it would have been obvious what was going on, so Karl took advantage and slid his hand steadily up the inside of my leg until his little finger was touching my panties. I was trying to concentrate on giving the waiter my order, and Karl was stroking my clit through my panties."

"Wow!!" Carol exclaimed.

"When the waiter left our table, Karl whispered in my ear that he needed me to take off my panties." Sarah went on.

"And did you?"

"No, I reminded him that I'm a married woman, but he just said that he knew that, but he was still intending to seduce me."

"You must have been getting really turned on," Carol suggested, "so, what happened next?"

"He managed to work his finger inside my panties and start stroking my clit. By the time the food arrived I was close to coming, but then he removed his finger, and sniffed it and smiled at the waiter. It was so embarrassing!"

"Please tell me that you went to his room afterwards and let him fuck your brains out!" Carol demanded.

"Certainly not!! I'm married, remember!!"

"So what did happen." Carol asked, sounding annoyed.

"When we got back to his hotel, he tried to persuade me to go up to his room, but I said no. He asked for a goodnight kiss and I said ok, and it was a really passionate kiss. He fondled my breasts and my bum, then tried to lift my skirt, so I broke off the kiss and said goodnight. I was so aroused, I almost relented and went to his room."

"As he walked away he shouted over his shoulder, "next time we go to my room and I fuck you properly," but I didn't answer."

"Well, that's a good start. When are you seeing him again, so he can give you the fucking you need?" Carol asked.

"I am definitely not seeing him again, so you can get that idea out of your head! Now, I must go, I'm exhausted. Good night."

Carol just stared straight into my eyes as my wife cut the connection.

"I think you'd better go to your room for a little while. When you've finished and got your breath back, come and knock on my door. We need to plan our next move."

I said nothing. I turned around and headed for my room and closed the door behind me.

About ten minutes later I knocked on Carol's door.

"I'm sure you'll agree that we've made a big step forward. Are you as happy and excited as you'd thought you would be?" She asked me.

"Oh yes! More excited and happy than I imagined!" I answered, grinning broadly.

"Are you sure that you want to go on with our plan?"

"Yes! Definitely! What do we do next?" I asked, feeling thrilled that I had such a good accomplice.

"Well, I don't think anything more will happen this week, and either way, we have no control, but at the weekend we need to push her further while we have the momentum."

"Sarah thinks I don't know what happened with Karl, but she told you that he got his fingers inside her panties and on her clit . If you were to hint that you might tell me all the details, I'm sure she'd agree to go clubbing with you." I suggested.

"Wow, blackmail! I love it!" She replied, smiling wickedly.

"You could maybe insist that she dresses like a slut, although you shouldn't push it too far straight away. The more she does, the more ammunition you'll have. What do you think?"

"I think it's a brilliant plan! I could maybe get some pictures as well, and use them as extra leverage, while sending you copies. Would you like that?" Carol asked me in a teasing voice.

"You know I would!" I answered.

So, with that plan in place, we waited for my wife's return from Austria on the Friday.

Friday evening Sarah was really tired, so we just watched TV. I didn't press her for more information about her date and she didn't offer any. She went to bed early and was asleep in minutes.

Saturday morning she was much brighter, and probably wanted me to lick her to orgasm, so I got up and showered quickly. It was great to see the disappointment on her face. Carol was already in the lounge when my wife came in, and she asked Sarah to go with her to her room.

I didn't hear what was said, but about ten minutes later they both came out and before my wife could say anything Carol spoke.

"Rob, Sarah and I are going clubbing tonight, you don't mind, do you?" She announced, giving me a secret wink.

"I'm sorry darling, but Carol was very persuasive." Sarah added.

"It's fine, I don't mind at all." I answered, as my flaccid cock twitched.

"Are you sure my love, I feel really guilty about leaving you on your own when I've been away all week?" She told me.

"I don't mind at all, you go and have fun tonight, and see if you can help your sister meet a guy."

I hoped I hadn't overdone the encouragement, but I desperately wanted her to be a naughty hotwife, starting that evening.

"OK, I promise I'll be a good girl."

I was hoping she would be a bad girl and a good lay, but I didn't say anything.

"Now we need to decide what you're going to wear," Carol told my reluctant wife, "go and pull out a few outfits, and don't pick anything frumpy and boring."

Sarah disappeared into our bedroom, and Carol leaned in close to my ear.

"Your blackmail idea worked like a charm. She was dead against going out without you, but when I hinted that I might have to tell you what she got up to with Karl, she caved in straight away."

"Good," I whispered back, "now go and try to get her to dress slutty."

Carol went into the bedroom, and I followed as far as the door so I could hear them talking.

"What about this dress?" I heard Carol say, which gave me the idea that she had already been searching through my wife's clothes when she was alone in the apartment.

"I don't like that one, it's too short and shows my legs. You know I don't like my legs." My wife snapped back.

"Here's a long dress that's nice." Carol suggested.

"Mmmnnn, maybe, but it's very clingy, so it'll show my knickers." My wife objected.

"So, don't wear any." Carol suggested.

"That idea again! I'm not going out without knickers!"

"Hmmnn, I wonder how Rob will react when he finds out that Karl had his fingers in your panties and you didn't stop him." Carol taunted.

"Please! You mustn't tell him!" My wife hissed.

"Panties?"

"OK, you win. No panties, but you mustn't tell Rob that I'm going clubbing without wearing panties either."

I nearly shouted with joy.

My wife emerged from the bedroom looking a little flushed, which I assumed was because the idea of going clubbing in a slinky, sexy dress and no panties really turned her on.

"Get your shoes on darling, we're going shopping." She announced.

"Oh right, ok, what are we buying?"

"Carol says I need shoes with heels for tonight, and I don't have anything suitable, although, the heels mustn't be too high or I'll be taller than all the guys."

"Right, I'll be ready in five minutes." I replied, feeling even more excited at the prospect of my wife going out in high heels, and also turned on by her mention of guys.

The actual shopping was quite boring, but my wife finally chose a pair of shoes with heels which weren't too high, although they did make her taller than me. She was very loving for the whole time, and bought me a nice lunch at a Mexican place, including a couple of beers, so I was a very happy man.

At home during the afternoon and early evening we just chilled and watched movies, and at about six I heated up pizzas, so the girls weren't going clubbing on an empty stomach. At seven, both Sarah and Carol went to their rooms and started to get ready. I was banned from my own bedroom, as my wife obviously didn't want me to see her dressing with no panties, and just after eight they were both ready to go out.

I tried to kiss my wife goodbye, but she stopped me, saying that I would smudge her make-up. Carol whispered in my ear that she would text me updates.

As they headed for the door I was stunned by the rear view of my normally prim and proper wife. It was very obvious that she was wearing no knickers by the way her arse moved, and the dress was so clingy it hugged every curve. My heart was pounding in my chest as they left together.

With my wife and her sister gone, I had nothing to do but wait. I surfed porn, particularly cuckold stories and captions, and when I got fed up with that I tried to watch TV but nothing seemed interesting. Carol had promised to text me with updates and possibly even pictures, but, obviously, nothing would be happening for quite a while.

I lay on the bed and brought myself off into a pair of my wife's granny panties while imagining her getting fucked by some young stud, then went back to watching TV. I finally found something interesting, and I had become a little engrossed in the programme, when suddenly my phone beeped to say I had a message. I nearly jumped out of my skin, then scrabbled to open the message, which was from Carol.

"She's dancing with a really hot young guy" it said, and there was a pic of my wife on the dance floor with a man who looked to be in his thirties. They weren't touching or anything, just dancing, but it got me excited again. I refrained from masturbating and tried to go back to the TV programme.

At about eleven I was feeling ready for bed, but another text arrived.

"Finally she's getting a bit more physical" it said, and there was a rather dark pic of my wife dancing in the arms of a different guy. I had to lie on the bed and masturbate again. Having made myself come again, I was no longer sleepy, so I got myself some cheese and biscuits and went back to my TV programmes.

At midnight I received another text. "Some serious groping but not full sex" it said. There was a pic I could barely make out, but it showed my wife with the first guy (I think), with his hand up her dress. I didn't think I could make myself come again, but I was really excited.

Another text ten minutes later said, "on our way home", so I decided to wait up for them.

As soon as they came through the door it was obvious that my wife was quite drunk. Carol was much more sober, and it had obviously been a bit of a struggle to get Sarah home, and she was relieved to pass the responsibility over to me. My wife flopped onto the settee next to me, and put her arms around my neck and started passionately kissing me and rubbing my crotch with her left hand.

"I've been a very naughty girl!" She told me before resuming her kissing.

"I'm going to bed, she's your problem now." Carol told me.

"OK, did you have a good time?" I asked her, sensing some annoyance between Carol and her sister.

"Yes, we both got off with hot guys, but her guy only got his hand up her dress, and then she bailed out, so my guy dropped me and therefore I didn't get laid. Anyway, I need you to make sure she agrees to a repeat performance, so I can get lucky!" She demanded.

Sarah started snoring, so I felt free to respond honestly.

"I'll be positive about next weekend, and now you've got even more blackmail, so I'm sure she'll agree to anything you demand." I explained.

"Good, well, goodnight, good luck with her. She probably won't remember in the morning that she told you she'd been naughty, so, I'll keep the blackmail going, and you must keep up the encouragement."

"OK, we have a deal, sleep well."

I next had to tackle getting my drunk wife to bed. I tried to wake her and partly succeeded, and managed to get her to help a little in the walk through to our bedroom, but when her head hit the pillow she started snoring again. I stripped her naked, which, I have to confess I enjoyed, and as she lay naked on the bed with her legs slightly apart, I thought with some irony that if I could get an erection I would have fucked her, but nothing was stirring downstairs despite the appealing sight of my naked wife, combined with the knowledge that an unknown man had got his hands between her legs and maybe into her pussy.

Suddenly I came to a decision. I rapidly stripped off my clothes and then crawled onto the bed between her legs and put my face close to her pungent sex and started licking her. I noticed that she was already quite moist, presumably from what the guy did with his fingers, and, as I licked, she started to lubricate more, which surprised me.

"Mmmnnn...that's nice darling." She mumbled and put her hand behind my head.

I carried on licking and picking up my pace as she started making louder and louder moaning noises. In only two or three minutes I knew she was about to climax, and as her hand held me tight in to her soaking sex, she started squealing, bucking and clamping her legs together, ejecting my head out and down to leave me licking the crack of her arse.

Finally she calmed down and lay in my arms.

"Am I grounded after tonight?" She asked, sounding much more sober than I expected.

"No, of course not!" I answered, "Carol will kill me if you don't go clubbing with her next week!"

"My darling, it isn't about Carol, it's about you and me." She replied.

My lovely wife started squeezing my balls and cock quite hard as she waited for my answer.

"Do you want to go out clubbing again?" I asked.

"Only if you are happy with me going." She answered, putting the ball back in my court.

"Yes I'm happy for you to go out clubbing again darling." I answered, hoping that I'd pitched my answer right.

"Well if you're really sure?" She asked, rather pointedly.

"Yes. I've already said it's ok" I answered, and then we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning it was as if the Saturday night debauchery had never happened. I made my wife coffee as I always do, and tea for myself. We chatted about mundane things, and got ready to go to church.

When we got back, Carol was in the lounge watching TV. Sarah went to our bedroom to change into her home clothes, so Carol and I were able to talk in confidence.

"She actually wasn't quite as drunk as she made out," I told my sister in law and co-conspirator, "but she hasn't said anything, so I don't think she heard you telling me all the details."

"I figured that out when I heard her climaxing. Was that your fingers or your tongue?" She asked, making me feel a little embarrassed.

"My tongue." I answered honestly.

"Sweet, she's a very lucky girl. Hopefully it won't be too long before you are licking another man's come out of her worn pussy." She suggested, trying to wind me up.

"Hmmnn, one step at a time." I answered, trying to manage her expectations a bit.

The rest of the week was very mundane, and no mention was made of the two sisters going out Saturday night, but Saturday morning my wife told me that she needed to go shopping to choose a different outfit for her night out with her sister.

"Carol is going to help choose my outfit darling, so you don't have to come if you don't want to." Sarah told me as she was getting dressed, and I had noted that she didn't give me a chance to touch her and give her a climax, so, either she wasn't in the mood, or she was, but wanted to stay horny for her night out clubbing.

"I would like to come with you, if that's ok?"

"OK, but I have to warn you that I've promised my sister that she can choose the outfit and it will almost certainly be very revealing." My wife told me, and my heart started really pounding in my chest, I was so excited.

A couple of hours later we were all three on the tube to Stratford Westfield, and luckily it was fairly quiet so we could discuss my wife's outfit without being overheard.

"Right, let's get something clear from the outset," Carol started, sounding determined, "you are definitely not wearing panties tonight!"

"OK." Sarah replied, causing my little cock to twitch.

"You must wear stay up stockings, guys like those when they get a hand up a woman's dress."

"OK." My wife replied.

Later, as Sarah was trying on various possible outfits Carol spoke to me.

"Don't tell Sarah, but the guy I was with last Saturday text me to say that he and his friend will be at the club this Saturday. That's the guy who got his hand up your wife's dress, and his fingers into her pussy. If Sarah knew she'd probably refuse to go, as he will expect her to sleep with him this time." She told me.

"Wow!" I answered, feeling very excited.

"I assume you are still OK with that?" She asked.

"Oh yes! Totally alright!" I answered.

Just then my wife came out of the changing room wearing the shortest and tightest dress I've ever seen her wear.

"Wow, you look fantastic!" I told her, really excited at the prospect of her wearing such a short dress with no knickers.

"Yes, you should definitely buy that for tonight, but try on the others. You'll need more outfits for future nights out." Carol instructed and Sarah meekly obeyed.

"I threatened to tell you that she'd let the guy fuck her last week, which is why she's agreeing to every suggestion I make." She explained.

"But she didn't, did she?" I asked, hoping that she had.

"No, but I think she'll have to tonight, don't you?"

"I certainly hope so."

"Good."

"Erm Carol..." I started.

"Yes?"

"Do you think it would be possible for me to sneak into the club and watch my wife with this guy?" I asked.

"Ermmm...yes, I don't see why not. Just position yourself at the right hand end of the bar. It's very dark and you'll get a good view there. Of course, if she goes off to his hotel room, and hopefully she will, then you won't see that, but just knowing what she will be doing should be enough, shouldn't it?"

"Yes, of course, thank you so much."

"That's ok, hopefully Sarah won't mess things up this time and I'll get a good fucking as well. In fact, if she says no to her guy I'll let both of them fuck me."

Robsound
Robsound
520 Followers
12