A Cuckold's Diary Pt. 04

Story Info
Wife finally cuckolds her husband and they begin a new life.
2.7k words
3.93
42.1k
24

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
518 Followers

I gave the girls half an hour head start then got changed and headed towards the bar where I knew they were going to start their evening.

I got to the pub about forty minutes later and slipped in through a side door and looked around for my wife and her sister, and spotted them chatting to two guys.

I decided to try to get closer for a better view.

I sent a text to Carol asking who the men were.

A reply came back quickly.

"We just met them at this bar, and they've made a move really quickly. They are cute though, so we aren't going to be saying no to them."

This was very exciting news.

I managed to get really quite close, as my wife had her back to the bar, so I positioned myself at the right hand end, which, as Carol told me, was quite dark. I could immediately see that both men had their arms around their chosen women, and although I couldn't see Carol clearly, I could see that the guy with Sarah was gently caressing her bum and no doubt enjoying the feeling of her bum without any unfriendly panties in the way.

As I watched, the man with his arm around my wife pulled her closer to him, and then round to be almost facing him and started to kiss her on the lips, while his free hand started caressing her left breast.

I was almost overwhelmed with lust at the sight of this tableau. Sarah wasn't putting up any resistance to his kissing or his caressing, and in that moment I felt an incredible wave of love for my sexy wife. I was willing her to let the guy fuck her, even though I knew it would have no effect.

Quite suddenly all four started moving towards the door and it caught me on the hop. I put down my half finished drink and headed for the door, anxious that I might lose them.

As I jogged to catch up I got another text from Carol.

"We're not going clubbing after all, we're going to dinner. I think they want to get us into bed quicker!"

I loved that idea. They could be ages at a club dancing, but dinner should be over in an hour and then they could head for bed.

Unfortunately while I was looking down at my phone I lost sight of the two couples. I considered walking around looking for the restaurant, but realised that I could be all night doing that, and then I remembered that I had 'Find Friends' on my phone, so I opened the app and a couple of minutes later it found my wife's phone.

I walked in the direction my phone showed and after only five minutes I found myself outside an Italian restaurant. I thought that entering the restaurant would be too risky, but there was a Chinese place on the other side of the road, so I went there and set my phone to tell me when my wife left the Italian. Technology is a wonderful thing!

The two couples must have found plenty to talk about, as they were at the restaurant for ages, and I had eaten, and was on my second cup of coffee when my phone beeped to say they were on the move. I'd already paid so I gulped down the last of the coffee and left the restaurant and started following the signal again.

They must have flagged a taxi, as they were suddenly moving quickly, and as I looked for a taxi, I could see on my phone that my wife had gone into the Kensington Close hotel, so there seem no real point in going any further. I knew that if they were at the hotel, they were going to have sex.

I turned around and headed for the tube home. Content that I was being cuckolded, and feeling very tired, after all the stress.

Once home I wasn't as tired as I had imagined. I scoured all the TV stations, trying to find something to watch, but there was nothing that could command my attention. I checked my phone to see where my wife was, and she was still at the hotel, so I was pretty certain that she was having sex.

I got ready for bed, and got into bed, and masturbated thinking about Sarah being fucked by the guy I'd seen. I had no trouble coming, as I was so excited, but afterwards I still wasn't sleepy. I switched to using my I Pad to check her whereabouts, and set a condition so it would beep when she left the hotel, and then started surfing porn.

I poured myself a large whisky and went back to reading cuckolding fantasies, but they seemed a poor description compared to the reality I was experiencing. After a while I was getting horny again, so I went back to bed and made myself come again, and, this time, I did feel sleepy afterwards.

I was woken by a beep from my I Pad, telling me that Sarah was on the move. I looked at the clock and it was eleven thirty, so I concluded that she should just make the last tube from Kensington High St, and the Jubilee line runs all night, but she would be too late for the river bus.

I sent her a text saying, shall I pick you up at Canada Water, hoping she would get it before she dove into the subway network.

I got a reply straight away.

"Yes please!! Xxx" she wrote.

I guessed it would take her about forty minutes, so I got back up, got dressed, and had some strong coffee before setting off for the station.

I had to wait about fifteen minutes for her to arrive, and I was fairly nervous the whole time. When I finally spotted her walking towards the car, my heart started beating rapidly. My first thought was that she looked even more beautiful than usual. Even in the dim light of the street lamps she seemed to have a glow about her.

I got out of the car and went to meet her.

I opened my arms and she hugged me strongly, then kissed me sensually. She smelt of men's aftershave and sex.

"Hello my wonderful husband, thank you so much for picking me up. I assume that you know what I've been doing tonight?" She said, between kisses.

"Well, apart from drinks and dinner, I assume you've been having sex?" I asked.

"Yes I have. Please tell me you aren't cross." She asked, sounding a bit nervous.

"No, I'm not cross at all darling. We agreed that you could do it, so why would I be cross?"

"I worried that when it actually happened you might change your mind." She suggested.

"Well, I haven't. Let's go home."

"Did you enjoy your Chinese meal darling." Sarah asked me with a smile on her lovely lips.

"Ha ha, so you spotted me! Actually, I have no idea what I ate, I was feeling so hyped up." I confessed.

"I wouldn't apply for a job as a secret agent, if I were you." She advised as I drove through the dark, damp streets.

"Good idea. Did you enjoy your Italian?"

"I think it was ok, I was also quite on edge, as I knew that I was committed to letting the guy fuck me. It was reassuring to know you were nearby. I assume you went home when we got to the hotel?"

"Yes, there didn't seem any point in hanging around, once I knew you'd gone to his room." I explained.

"Hmmnn, yes, I was past the point of no return then. I assume you've had a good wank since you got home?" She asked, smiling again.

"Yes, twice." I answered just as we got to our car park.

We didn't say anymore as we parked and went up in the lift. Once inside the apartment my wife took me in her arms again, kissed me gently, for quite a long time.

"Since I can't make you come tonight, why don't we go to bed, and in the morning I can play with you while I tell you all the details?" She suggested.

"OK, but, before we sleep, can I kiss you?"

"Down there? You know it's messy with his come?"

"That's kind of the idea. It'll make you mine again, if that makes sense?" I explained.

"Well, if it's what you want, then yes, of course, but please be gentle as I'm a bit sore. He has a big cock and he was almost insatiable."

Sarah settled back on the sofa, and spread her legs which I placed on two footstools for her comfort. I knelt on the floor and gazed at her pussy. It seemed a bit red and puffy, and there was white semen oozing out, and just for a moment I hesitated, feeling uneasy about licking up another man's cum. I'm not gay, after all, but this had been a fantasy of mine for as long as I could remember, so I decided to just go for it.

I leant forward and licked from the bottom upwards, collecting all the goo on the way. I swallowed it and leaned back in.

"Mmmnnn, that felt nice honey, don't stop." My gorgeous sexy wife instructed.

I licked again, this time getting more of the taste of my wife's arousal, and less of her lover's ejaculate. I flicked around her clit a little, then licked up and down her slit again.

"Mmmnn, you're starting to turn me on baby, I was sure I couldn't cum again, but now I'm not so sure. Do a bit more licking of my clit, and let's see if you can give me another orgasm and really reclaim your naughty wife." She told me.

I redoubled my efforts, flicking over her clit at high speed, and within a few minutes I could hear her breathing changing to pants interspersed with groans. I was so excited by the idea that I might be able to give her one final orgasm of the night, that I completely ignored the pain in my knees, and the fact that my face was soaked with sperm and pussy juice.

"Don't stop baby, I'm cumming!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!"

She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me tight in to her pussy as she climaxed, making it very difficult for me to breath, but I didn't care. I'd fulfilled my fantasy at last!

"Wow! That was lovely baby, you must do that every time I come home full of another man's cum."

"Every time? So this is going to be a regular thing?" I asked.

"We can talk tomorrow darling. Let's go to bed, I'm shattered."

I went to the bathroom and washed my face, and by the time I was in our bedroom my unfaithful wife was fast asleep.

I wondered whether I would be able to sleep, after so much excitement, but, in fact, I dropped off quite quickly. Just before I slept, I was thinking about what had happened that evening, and how I felt about it, and I think my main emotion was relief that she had finally done it, and we were still close.

The next morning I woke feeling very aroused. My wife slept for at least another hour, but she finally woke up and cuddled and kissed me.

"Good morning my wonderful husband." She said as she placed her hand on my cock.

"Morning darling, how are you today?" I asked.

"I'm very well my love. Please tell me if you are cross about what I did last night, I really don't want to lose you, and if it has upset you, I will promise never to do it again and try to make up for it somehow."

"Hmmnnn," I said, teasing her a bit, "the idea of you making up for it is definitely appealing, but, as it happens, I'm not a bit cross."

"Well, I obviously can't make up for it if you aren't cross," she told me as she let go of my twitching cock, "but, I think perhaps I should reward you instead."

My beautiful sexy wife grasped my cock again and started kissing her way down my chest and then stomach.

I took hold of her head, stopping her descent.

"Please, just use your hand and tell me all the details of your evening." I asked.

"OK my love," she agreed, "well, obviously we had drinks, and Michael was very charming, and then we went to dinner, and he sat next to me and started getting flirtatious, sliding his had up between my legs and playing with my pussy. By the time we left the restaurant I was feeling so horny, I would quite happily have slept with an entire rugby team!"

"Wow, you're making me really horny too, please slow your hand a bit, or I'll cum too soon!" I pleaded.

"OK sweet. Anyway, we finally left the restaurant and headed for the hotel. Michael offered to buy me another drink in the bar, but I insisted he take me to bed straight away. As soon as we got to his room I stripped naked and dived on the bed and lay there with my legs wide apart. I'm afraid you are married to a complete slut!"

"Good!" I answered, getting very close to my own orgasm.

Sarah started moving her hand even more slowly.

"So, he stripped and started stroking his cock, and it grew, and grew and grew. It was magnificent baby, at least nine inches long and thick as well. I begged him to fuck me and he climbed between my legs and entered me. It felt fantastic! I've never had such a big cock before, and he had supreme control. He fucked me steadily to two fabulous orgasms, and then picked up his pace and just as I had my third orgasm, he exploded inside me. I think it was the best sex I've ever had."

"That's amazing my love, I'm so happy for you." I said as her hand movements continued at their slow and gentle pace, keeping me on the edge of orgasm.

"We cuddled for a while afterwards, and then I wanted to go, otherwise I would have missed the last tube. He asked me if he could see me again, and I said yes, definitely! Was that wrong of me?" She asked.

"No my love, you must see him again, and have fantastic sex!"

"Thank you my love!" She said and increased the pace of her hand movements.

"You are my wonderful cuckold husband." She whispered in my ear, and that was it for me, my orgasm exploded.

Looking back on that evening and the momentous events, I can honestly say that it changed our lives completely. My wife frequently hooks up with new guys and has sex, and also meets up with guys she has already slept with and has fun with them. We both seem very close, and still love each other very much, and I am content with my beautiful, sexy wife exploring her sexuality with other men, while I remain totally faithful to her.

She has recently become so confident of my acceptance of her enjoyment of other men's bodies, that she will flirt and let herself get picked up right in front of me. I've even gone along to hotel rooms to watch her having sex with some new guy, and a few of her more regular lovers sometimes come to our apartment for a meal and stay overnight in our bed. I think that's almost the most humiliating thing which she has done to me, but the first prize goes to when she invited half a dozen guys to watch a rugby match in our lounge one afternoon. I had to serve drinks while she sucked and fucked her way through all six of them until way past midnight. I felt totally humiliated, but also incredibly proud of my gorgeous wife.

Despite occasions like that, I love my sexy wife very much and am happy that she is enjoying her life to the full.

Robsound
Robsound
518 Followers