A Cuckold's Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Spouse-swapping starts to become cuckolding.
2.2k words
4.27
74.9k
38
29

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lgtimecuck
lgtimecuck
109 Followers

Before I start this second chapter let me make two points. First, everything that I wrote in the first chapter and all that I write in subsequent chapters is absolutely true with no embellishment; as close to what happened as I can remember. Second, if you haven't read the first chapter, find it and read it before you read this chapter.

*****

Several days after our first foursome, I went on a short business trip. My wife and I had sex before I left and it was very hot for both of us. As I sank into her velvety depths, I couldn't help thinking about the fact that the last penis to do this hadn't been mine, and that Rob had felt exactly what I was feeling. I didn't last long. My wife seemed to enjoy things as well. I was relieved that there were apparently no hard feelings (pun intended).

When I returned home several evenings later, the kids were already asleep, candles were lit in our bedroom, and my wife was wearing some sort of relatively see-thru nightgown. "Oh boy," I thought, "I am in for a romantic evening."

It had been a stressful trip and I was looking forward to relieving some pent-up tension. As I was changing, my wife started rubbing my dick inside my underwear until I started getting an erection. This was not normal behavior.

"Honey," she said, "Are you in a sexy mood tonight?"

"Sure," I said.

"Good," Judy replied, "I called our friends shortly before you arrived home, and you are going over to their house and meet Maria. Rob is on his way over here to meet me. I don't want you here when he arrives so throw on a pair of jeans, get in the car and head out."

As I was being hustled out the door, I asked her, "What about the hot tub adventure being the only time - blah, blah, blah?"

Judy replied, "Well, while you were gone, I was thinking about that evening and I want to try it one more time with you not in the same room, and me not quite so drunk."

"And are you okay with me and Maria?" I asked tentatively.

"Sure," my wife said, "It is just sex, not love," and with that comment I was out the door.

It is true, while my wife wasn't very imaginative sexually and didn't have a high sex drive, she wasn't against sex on moral grounds. She just didn't see what all the fuss was about. She thought it was silly when women said they were saving themselves for marriage, or that casual sex was immoral.

Anyway, as I was driving over to Maria's, I couldn't believe my luck, I was about to fuck my friend's hot wife after fantasizing about it for years. I arrived at her door. The layout of their house was that the door opened into the kitchen, then thru a dining area and on to a living room with a large comfortable couch. We never made it to the couch, in fact we never made it out of the kitchen. She was ravenous and so was I. There was no foreplay, we just tore our clothes off, I sat her on the low counter, stood between her legs, and entered her (I am tall). I could feel her kinky pubic hair against by crotch. Boy was she wet and hot. I learned over the next few years that she was always wet, as if it was her natural state. Her vagina was tight too. Much tighter than my wife's.

My cock is about average in length I think, but perhaps thicker than most. I have had lovers tell me that my penis is almost squarish girth-wise (with rounded edges) but I have never really felt gripped or bottomed out fucking my wife no matter how deep I thrust. Even though Judy is a relatively small woman, she has a big cunt. I have huge hands, yet she could take four fingers relatively easily. On the other hand, my friend's wife's pussy gripped me and at the end of my thrusts I felt like she couldn't take me any further, I felt pressure.

Another difference between the two women? Orgasms. My wife had powerful orgasms but had to work for them. It took time and some additional stimulation other than my penis. Often she never came to a climax. She also never had an orgasm by just me fucking her. Maria on the other hand, seemed to start orgasming quickly and keep cumming, maybe 3 or 4 times in a row. What fun.

But of course I couldn't wait to flip her over on her hands and knees and get behind that perfectly round ass of hers and slide myself into her pussy from behind. It took me a couple tries to find her opening because it was further forward then my wife's. And boy, was she tight, fitting me just perfectly. With her moaning out orgasms and wiggling all over, I didn't last long. And there is something in the male genetics that makes it intensely satisfying when another man's woman is begging you to claim her as your own by giving her your gift of genetic material right to the womb (even if you know intellectually that pregnancy can't happen.)

Strangely enough though, after my orgasm, instead of starting in on round two, I found myself worrying about my wife a little. Was she really okay with this? What if she was having second thoughts once Rob arrived. That would be awkward. I decided that I better get back home in case I needed to smooth things over in some way. I hurriedly said my good byes as Maria flashed me a tired smile, and drove off.

When I arrived home, Rob's car was still in the driveway. I got out of my car and walked towards the front door. The way our house was positioned relative to the driveway, I had to walk right past a big set of living room windows. When I glanced in, I saw my wife and Rob, both naked, with her bouncing up and down quite eagerly on his lap, in what I think is called reverse cowboy style. I could hear them as well because they were being quite loud.

She was just about yelling, "Yes, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me."

Rob responded by saying with a sharp breath, "I want you to cum around my cock, again and again."

I found this exchange fascinating because Judy was generally quiet when she had sex with me.

My walk to the door was forgotten, I just stood there watching. My wife reached down between her legs and played with herself just a little while rising up and down on him. Soon, I saw the familiar signs of her impending orgasm that I knew so well: Arms tense, face scrunched up, mouth open, big inhale of breath, and then she was spasming on his cock, legs jerking, clearly enjoying an lengthy climax. I realized after watching my wife, Judy, that she has an orgasm like a guy - one big release. Unlike Maria who seemed to have smaller quick ones.

Shortly after my wife peaked, Rob tensed up and with a low growl he obviously was orgasming as well. Well, another first, seeing my wife cum while fucking another guy.

As I came through the door my friend passed me as he headed out to his car; he gave me a tired nod and a smile and he was off. As I came in, I saw my wife at the end of the entrance hall, completely nude and not self-conscious at all. I noticed immediately that resting on top of her thick public hair were droplets of their mutual secretions - hard to tell whose they were exactly.

"How did everything go?" I asked her.

"Fine." she said.

I told her that I was surprised that they were just finishing up when I arrived. (I didn't tell her I had watched them for awhile}.

"You must have taken some time to get comfortable with everything," I commented.

"Not really," she said, "That was round two."

"Wow," I thought to myself, as I tried to digest yet another surprise.

My wife continued to shock me. One night by buddy Rob and I went to a ballgame and came back to my house for a beer. We were relaxing and talking when my wife just stood up and walked over to Rob - it was a hot summer day and she was just wearing a tee shirt and shorts as was he. Judy just stood next to him, stepped out of her shorts, pulled off her tee shirt and bra, had him stand up and tugged his shorts off as well. This was another first. Being in the room alone with them and just watching with them aware of it. I was obviously aroused and jerking off, standing next to them. I came before they did, spilling my seed on the door jam and the floor.

My wife looked over with a weird expression on her face. I think it was the first time that she had actually realized that the spouse-swapping wasn't about me trying to sleep with someone else but that I actually got off big time seeing her with another guy. And I think I was diminished a little in her eyes. I mean here is a guy taking her confidently like she belongs to him, and then pushing deep and filling her womb with semen, and I am content to just jerk off and cum on the floor.

This was the first time I got that cuckold feeling in the pit of my stomach even though I didn't know that word at the time. All I knew was that part of me was worried and depressed that my wife really wanted a man other than me and yet I was incredibly aroused at the same time.

That feeling enveloped me again when the four us got together again, and for some reason we started out with our own spouses.

My wife was riding me and close to orgasm, when she abruptly got off me saying, "I want to cum around Rob's cock."

She then sat down on Rob and very quickly had an intense quivering orgasm. I got that sinking feeling in my stomach again, but you wouldn't know it from my cock, which stayed as hard as can be.

The four of us continued to get together every few months for a few years. My wife seemed to get increasingly comfortable with the whole thing, although alcohol was required to get her relaxed and in the mood. Judy was often reticent at the beginning of the evening, but after a a few glasses of wine or beer, she would get going. And once she was in the mood, she became insatiable. Often the rest of us would be flat-out exhausted and she would want more action. We often joked that the correct ratio would have been three guys and two girls.

My wife continued to add to her sexual repertoire. As I mentioned before, my wife didn't seem to enjoy giving head. She had told me that she didn't like the taste, too bitter, and my cock was too wide for her small mouth. But one night the four of us were coming back from a night at the Hard Rock Café near us and Judy started giving my friend an eager blow job in the back seat of the car. As I have told you previously, my wife wasn't into public sex or oral sex at all, but there she was going to town on Rob.

I almost had an accident since I was looking in the rear view mirror more than the road. Rob barely made it home without cumming but the minute we arrived he bent my wife over an outside deck railing and entered her, pumping hard for maybe a minute before he came hard.

The only issue with the foursome sex was that I became more interested in watching my wife have sex with Rob, then playing with my partner. In fact I remember Maria grabbing my chin and turning my head back towards her saying, "I am right here". I tried to fuck her doggie style as often as I could because then she couldn't see me when I kept glancing over at my wife. Of course there was nothing better than watching my wife, legs bent and up, being fucked hard by Rob while at the same time feeling Maria's perfectly formed ass against me as I slid into her tight pussy.

The wife swapping had certainly given me many firsts. First time I had seen my wife with another man, then first time seeing a couple having sex in person. First time seeing my wife have an orgasm with someone else and first time seeing my wife give someone else a blow job, and in public (sort of). I thought at the time that nothing in the future would be wilder than what we were currently doing. I was wrong as you will see in future chapters.

lgtimecuck
lgtimecuck
109 Followers