A Cuckold's Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
Another foursome continues the adventure.
3.4k words
4.32
50.6k
26

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lgtimecuck
lgtimecuck
109 Followers

This is a story of swapping spouses but there are cuckold overtones so if that isn't your thing, don't read it, and move on. If you are intrigued, then read on and enjoy. For those of you who read the earlier chapters and found them unrealistic, I can only say that everything is true and at the time I didn't quite understand it all either. Alcohol is a factor and people are complicated. I will get into more psychology as we go. The reasons I am writing this series is to capture a remarkable transformation in both my wife and me.

Okay, call me naive, but I honestly thought that the only guy my wife was going to fuck other than me was my best friend because we had known Rob and his wife Maria for well over ten years. The four of us would get together for sex every once in a while and I thought that was going to be it (see previous chapters). After all, it had taken me years to convince my wife, Judy, to even go this far. As far as I knew, this was a unique circumstance due to our comfort with the other couple and mutual attraction between the four of us, which doesn't often happen.

I actually think a lot of couples even if they have good relationships crave a little diversity after 20 years of marriage, it's just that societal norms in this country are so against it. We even had a joke someone would say after each foursome night, "We are sure going to hell now!" And we would all laugh.

As I wrote in my previous chapters, my wife did like the physical aspects of sex (including her orgasms). In fact if I wasn't around she masturbated almost every day, but it was just a physical release to her – not much different than a good body massage, or a long run, or a hot shower on a cold day. There wasn't a big mental aspect to it. She didn't understand pornography or fantasies, role-playing, sexy clothes, unique sexual positions, etc. Her point-of-view was whatever give you an orgasm, fine, but the rest just adds complications. And nothing is more complicated than adding other people to the equation, particularly when you already have an acceptable sexual partner. She had the same attitude about nudity. To her being naked was just not having clothes on, there wasn't anything sexual about it. She seemed to enjoy having sex with our good friends and she knew that I enjoyed it immensely, but if I had wanted to stop, I think she would have fine with it, without it being too big of a deal. I never even really thought about other sexual partners.

We had been involved in our little adventures (as we liked to call spouse-swapping) for several years when we decided to take a vacation to Florida. It turns out that my college friend, Martha, and her husband, Chris, lived near where we were going so they invited us over to their house for dinner. (I don't believe I said this in earlier chapters, but all the names of course have been changed to protect the innocent – and the guilty!).

I hadn't seen my college friend in probably fifteen years and we had never met her husband. Now, when Martha and I were friends in college, we were more precisely friends with benefits. We would get together once and a while, blow of some steam, and had great sex. At that time, Martha was a quite petite Asian woman who was 20 years old but looked 16. I loved her petite, almost hairless body, and small pussy. By small, I mean she gripped me like a velvet glove and that after my cock was 4/5th's of the way inside, I bottomed out and it took a while before she could finally accommodate almost all of me. She could milk me to orgasm so fast despite my attempts to prolong things. She was submissive and her priority was satisfying me - and boy did she.

Despite the history, when we went over to their house for dinner, I thought it was just going to be catching up on old times and it was. Martha's husband was from Europe and had a distinctive continental accent that my wife loved. They seemed to hit it off as they talked all about Europe, and he seemed like a nice guy to me. We met their kids before they were ushered to bed. After dinner, they motioned to their back deck where they had a large hot tub and immediately invited us in. As I was to learn over the years, hot tubs are a great ice breaker.

They asked, "Are you okay with going in nude? It is dark anyway."

I looked at my wife and she just shrugged. I took that as a yes so we went out to the hot tub and starting taking off clothes. I always find it amusing to watch the other guy's eyes as my wife undresses. They all so want to see her red pubes. It is probably why Chris turned the underwater hot tub lights on. Soon, my wife's fiery red bush was in full display and you should have seen the look on his face of pure wonderment. It was a contrast to his wife's few strands of straight black hair. My wife is 5 foot 6 with a medium build, B-cup breasts that are nicely upturned with small pink nipples. She has plenty of freckles, strong legs, and small hips that have widened a little as she has gotten older.

Martha was 5 foot 2 (at most) with tiny breasts and small areolas but huge nipples that looked like pencil erasers. She had a cute little round ass and what looked like a tiny pussy with just a few stay long black hairs. She didn't shave, that was just the way she was. Her husband Chris wasn't particularly handsome, but was tall and thin with an angular body and a flaccid, but long thin penis.

Right as we got in the hot tube, Chris turned the hot tub lights back off. We spent a fair amount of time in the hot tub still catching up, and I really didn't expect anything to happen. After all, we hardly knew them. When the hot tub automatic (timed) jet cycle came on and we were all covered with moving water and bubbles, I was shocked to feel Martha's hand on my penis. I wasn't pleased about this because I was sure my wife was going to think that I set the whole thing up. I also didn't want to be obvious about saying no, so I just sort of squirmed away. But Martha was persistently teasing me, and I couldn't help but react a little, in the form of a hardening penis.

I then noticed through the bubbles that Chris had his hand on my wife's knee. This wasn't cool. As I have mentioned in previous chapters, my wife's history was that she wouldn't have much of an interest in such a thing. I needed to give her a polite way out of her predicament, so I asked her if she wanted to help me go get some more beverages.

I was more than a little surprised when she said with a slight smile, "No thanks - I'm comfortable."

When I returned to the hot tub after getting fresh drinks, I noticed that Judy was slouching back in the corner of the hot tub with her eyes closed. Just then the jet cycle automatically shut off and even though it was dark, there were enough city lights to see a little, and I could tell that several of Chris' fingers looked to be playing with my wife's pussy. And she was putting up no resistance whatsoever. My cock quickly started twitching to an erection.

Immediately, Martha hand was around my cock again bringing it to full erection. Several minutes later, I glanced over to the other corner again quickly and Judy clearly had her hand around his crotch area. Then she looked over at me with a surprised look on her face, and motioned downward with her eyes, hinting that I should look longer. What I saw was a surprisingly long, fully-erect cock – looking to be at least two inches longer than my six-inch size.

I know my wife's facial expressions, and this one was saying, "Can you believe this?"

But before anything else happened though, our friend's kids who were supposed to be asleep in bed, woke up, and by the time they settled down, that was it for the evening. Martha and Chris did ask us though if we wanted to go out to dinner with them before we left town and hinted that maybe we could end the evening in our hotel room.

Chris gave Judy a passionate kiss goodbye and she said, "Hopefully, we will see you later in the week." A double entendre for sure.

As we drove back to the hotel, I was once again trying to come to grips with what happened. A guy who my wife had only first met two hours had fingered her pussy while she was stroking his impressive cock.

I asked Judy, "What was that all about?"

"What do you mean," she asked, "Didn't you set this whole thing up?"

"No, it was spontaneous"

"Oh, well, I hope you don't mind, he has such a great accent and he has magic fingers. Besides, it isn't like you and Martha weren't doing things over there."

I then let the subject drop because I didn't want to jinx the mood. We just confirmed our dinner date with them later in the week without mentioning any possible adventures.

Sure enough though, several days later, after a quick dinner, the four of us were in fact together in our hotel room. We had a suite that consisted of two rooms with an opening in between them. Martha and I were in one room and my wife and Chris was in the other. My wife and I had literally not mentioned how this evening was going to go or how far. I just was going to follow her lead. Judy had a number of glasses of wine at dinner and that usually lowered her inhibitions. Of course, I had positioned myself so that when Martha and I were fooling around, I could still see Judy and Chris through the door opening. They were undressing each other standing up and were quickly down to their underwear.

As Judy stepped out of hers, she gave a quick glance at me as if to say, "Can you believe the size of him?"

Chris' cock was pressed against his stomach by his briefs but as he looked at my wife's now quite visible red pubic hair his cock lengthened before our eyes. Its head appeared out of the waist band and kept lengthening until his cock reached at least several inches above the waistband. It was no question the longest cock we had ever seen.

Activities continued from there until I had mounted Martha from behind on one bed and on the other bed Judy was on her back, legs spread wide, knees up close to her ears, trying to accommodate Chris. To be truthful, Martha had gained a fair amount of weight and I wasn't that attracted to her anymore, but her pussy seemed almost as tight as ever, and fucking her while watching my wife with Chris was mind-blowing.

I remembered how I had liked watching my cockhead penetrate Martha's almost hairless pussy, slowly separate her small labia, slide slowly in, and then when I withdrew, the inner skin of her pussy would cling to my cock as I moved away.

The only issue was that I was stymied in my attempt to see the full length of Chris' cock plunge into my wife because everyone turned all the lights off and there wasn't much light to see. Finally, when there was a lull in the action (both Martha and I had had orgasms, but the other two were still going at it), I had an idea. I said I needed a pee break and I went into the bathroom. But when I came out, I left the bathroom light on and the door partially open, which added much light to the bedroom so that I could finally see better. Chris was still between my wife's legs in classic missionary position, plunging away. I wanted to see if she was handling his length, but she was taking him to the hilt, and making it look easy. He would withdraw until just the head of his cock was inside her, pause, she would pull him towards her, and I would watch his incredible length, inch by inch slowly slide back inside her until is brown pubic hair mingled with her red hair.

It is fascinating how a woman's anatomy changes during lovemaking. Judy's slit between her legs underneath her thick thatch of hair was barely noticeable anytime I walked in while she was changing or in the shower. Now, it looked like this enormous, pink, glistening opening, stretching almost between her clit and asshole. No wonder she could accommodate him.

Chris fucked the shit out of Judy because I think he had a bit of stage fright with us there, or perhaps it was the condom, because they went at it a long time and he never reached orgasm. I woke up at 3:00 in the morning and they were going at it again.

I could overhear my wife whispering to him, "C'mon, I know you want to cum, they are all sleeping, just go for it, that's it. Why don't I just tear a hole in that condom so you can cum directly in me." (She didn't do it, she just was talking about it.)

That is all it took and Chris finally reached orgasm, filled his condom with a big shudder, and relaxed. Judy told me later that she was sore for several days after because they went at it so long.

I did ask my wife when I got her alone in the morning, "How was it to have sex with a guy you hardly knew who had just a long cock?"

She tried to downplay the whole thing. "It's not like I didn't have a few one-night stands in college," she said. Then she added, "You guys are all so hung up on the cock size thing. Yes he is longer but you are wider."

I then asked, "Why did it take him so long to cum?"

Judy replied, "I'm not sure, I think it must have been that he wasn't used to wearing a condom, because I have never had a guy skin to skin last that long."

That comment raised several other questions in my mind but it was clear that my wife wasn't interested in further conversation on that subject.

Several months later Judy had a business trip that took her to Florida near Chris and Martha's house. He asked if she wanted to meet him at a hotel nearby. Now this was plowing new ground – a special trip to spend the night with another man (without me involved in any way). A man that she had only met twice. I was surprised at how excited I was at this prospect. I was being forced to acknowledge to myself how much I got off watching my wife with someone else.

My wife was hesitant to go on this tryst, but I insisted, telling her, "What is the downside? If it doesn't feel comfortable, enjoy dinner, refuse his invitation to share a room, and come home in the morning."

The evening of their rendezvous, I had the first bout of what I would soon recognize as cuckold anxiety (although I still didn't know that word). All night, I wondered what they were doing; if they were having sex, and how much she was liking it. The hours just dragged on; I hardly slept and had an erection practically the entire time. I must have masturbated at least three times.

When I met her at the airport, I was filled with questions. "Well, how was it," I inquired as casually as I could.

My wife of course was reticent with the details. "Fine," she said.

"What time did you arrive?"

"5."

"Where did you go out to dinner?"

"Well, we didn't really make it to dinner. We went to the hotel room first and he didn't want to waste any time and neither did I really."

"Since you had the entire evening, did you have a lot of foreplay to get comfortable?

"No, he was inside me in about three minutes."

"How often did you do have sex?"

"Three times; twice that night, and once in the morning, and for a long time because it takes him a long time to cum when he has to wear a condom." (He had to since he hadn't hat the big V.

"How many times did you cum?"

"Oh I don't know."

"Take a guess." (This was fascinating question because Judy might orgasm with me once every three or four love making sessions.)

Finally she said, "I think five times" (In about twelve hours! She hadn't orgasmed with me five times in a month.)

"Did he seem to enjoy himself?"

"I think so, he loved playing with my red hair down there because his wife just has a little. He said he can't go to the hilt with his wife, just three-quarters, so he loved the feeling of being completely inside me."

"I am surprised that with his length, you could take him all," I continued.

"Me too, but women have babies after all."

I became braver and asked her, "Did he feel different?"

"A little, I could feel him in places that I only feel with you at certain angles. It was interesting, I would think he was totally inside me because it felt like you and then several more inches would slide in."

When she came home, we fucked like rabbits for several days. This was always the pattern (with Rob as well). Our usual sex frequency was maybe two times a week, but the week after one her trysts, she was horny as hell and wanted it at least once a day to big orgasms. It is a fallacy that sex with other people will reduce the sex life of a married couple. Our sex life became better than it ever had been. We talked more about sex too. A lot of conversations started with, "Did you like it when...."

One day my wife surprised me by pushing me on my back and riding me. "Where did that come from?" I asked as we basked in the afterglow.

"Oh, I tried this with Chris because I could control how much of him I took inside and God I had a big orgasm this way. It just went on and on, legs quivering out of control, and me soaking him."

There were other changes to our lovemaking as she incorporated things that she had picked up from her other two guys. She had really liked Chris' fingers up inside her so I tried it and she loved it. Judy liked to have three fingers inside her all the way as part of our foreplay. She could even take four and a bit of my thumb even though I have huge hands.

She was also getting a lot more vocal. Love making that used to be relatively quiet became spiced up with language from her such as, "Oh, that feels good," or "Just fuck me.", or "I'm cumming!" One thing didn't change. As much as she sucked the other guy's cocks, she wouldn't do it with me. There was always an excuse, but regardless, it never happened.

Also, a week or so after one of our adventures with the other guys, her heightened sexual energy would start to taper off and within a week after that she was back to her usual predictable behaviors and patterns. A couple days before a planned adventure, her sex drive would ramp up again and she would practically drain me by the time the tryst occurred. That is why I tried to schedule some sort of adventure every month in order to keep her sex drive high. I was the beneficiary.

As for the third guy my wife fucked, you will have to wait until the next chapter


lgtimecuck
lgtimecuck
109 Followers