A Cuckold's Journey Ch. 04

Story Info
My wife with a new guy.
3.3k words
4.36
55.2k
38

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lgtimecuck
lgtimecuck
108 Followers

This is part 4 of a multi-chapter story. I suggest that you read the first three chapters before tackling this one. Mild cuckolding is part of this section so if this isn't your thing, I would peruse other stories.

*****

Before I get started with the next part of this sexual journey, let me tie up some loose ends that readers have inquired about after reading the first three chapters.

First, to refresh reader's memories; my wife, Judy, was (and is) a natural strawberry blonde, medium build, with average but nicely formed breasts. Her pubic hair is very thick and naturally red. I, the husband, am 6' 2" and weigh 200 pounds and am in okay shape. For those who are interested in such things, my penis is of average length but thicker than most. We were in our early 40's when the multi-chaptered story began. In the first three chapters we had foursomes with two other couples.

Readers have written to me, wondered how my supposedly conservative wife, Judy, had changed so quickly into a spouse-swapping one. They thought the story was not true or unrealistic unless I had skipped over some back story. Well, perhaps I had skipped over two important points.

First, our friends Rob and Maria were very good friends. We talked almost every day about just about everything, watched each other's kids grow up, vacationed together, and probably seen each other in various stages of undress at different time while sharing camping spots or hotel rooms. If my wife and I were going to get sexual with someone else, it was very natural that it be them because we were so close.

Second, my wife's teenage years are relevant. She told me that she had masturbated almost daily from a young age. She lived in a beach town and would frequently go by herself to remote dunes, take off all her clothes, sunbathe, and read. She would be seen by a few other nudists but they left her alone and she didn't care. I sometimes wonder what it was like for an older man to stumble upon a beautiful 16-year old oblivious redhead lying naked on the beach.

But when my wife, Judy, got to high school and college she had horrendous sexual experiences with boys; experiences that if they happened today would have resulted in expulsion if not jail time for the guys. She then equated men and sex with an emotion between avoidance and horror. It took her a long time to put all that behind her. I don't think she really had a chance to enjoy her sexuality with men other than me, and when we started our adventures, it was the first time she could experience and enjoy sex while feeling safe.

Sorry, this story is supposed to be erotic not "heavy", but you asked for some background so there it was.

Regarding the 3rd chapter, readers wondered how a couple (Chris and Martha) that we barely knew could be that aggressive sexually in the hot tub. I wrote in chapter 1 that I was recalling events as best I could remember them and I now realize I forgot to include one important tidbit. When Martha and I had been "friends with benefits", we went on a ski weekend with another couple and without getting into the details now, some sexual shenanigans went on and I ended up in bed with both women.

When I called Martha and told her that my wife and I were going to be in the area, of course we talked for a while to catch up on over a decade of life. During that conversation, Martha asked me whether my wife and I had ever done anything like we had done during that ski weekend many years ago. I had told her yes, on occasion. So she knew before we arrived that we dabbled a little. She didn't say anything to me or give me any indication that they were interested in playing with us, but clearly, given the way events transpired, she had mentioned it to her husband. They were aggressive because they figured that we just might be interested.

So with that additional background let's continue my wife and our sexual journey.

We enjoyed our adventures with the two couples as written in the first three chapters, but one couple lived far away, and our good friends also moved as Rob accepted a two-year job opportunity away. I had enjoyed our adventures, so I looked for another option. I joined a well-known website that puts adventurous couples together. My wife didn't really want to participate in the search process but she said if I found a potentially suitable couple she would meet with them. I eventually found a couple that seemed like a good fit with us. When we met them, it turned out that we knew them, our kids had school together. They were nice but it didn't go very far because even though I was attracted to the wife - a very petite, in-shape runner with beautiful blond hair, and the tightest little ass you could ever see- my wife felt absolutely no attraction to the guy. And so she said, "I am not taking one for the team."

And that was that. I guess when you think about it, if there is a one-in-four chance that one person will find the other attractive, then the chances of a foursome all being compatible is one-fourth of that or a one in sixteen chance.

I do believe that the general public would be shocked at the number of 15-year plus married couples who are intrigued with spouse-swapping.

Another couple that we knew - who were also friends with Rob and Maria (the first couple we had sex with) - suspected that we were playing together and the guy approached us about giving it a try with them. Once again, his wife was another really cute blonde with an awesome ass (what are the odds), but once again my wife had no interest in her husband. I really couldn't blame Judy, he wasn't her type and he was kind of obnoxious. I really didn't like him that much either. We got kind of lucky twice when we started our adventures, but then struck out twice, so were back to batting 500.

But then my wife met Roland. He became the third guy my wife fucked and the first time she had sex with a single guy, not as part of a foursome. There would soon be other firsts as well. First time she did two guys at a time. First time I had sloppy seconds. First time she lied to me and cheated behind my back. But I am getting ahead of myself.

Years ago I traveled to a lot of trade shows with a guy named Roland. As road warriors, we had gotten to know each other pretty well. Then I actually recruited him to my company and he came to work for us. His wife was still in California for a while tying up loose ends like selling their house, etc. etc. and he didn't know many people, so I invited him over to our house about once a week for a month or so. He was a very nice, non-aggressive guy -definitely a child of the late 60's and 70's - very laid back. I knew my wife would like him as a friend, but didn't think he was her physical type. He was 8 years older, small (maybe 5-8 and 140 pounds), with gray hair and a gray beard.

Judy did like him, he was very polite with a good sense of humor. We had just installed an outside hot tub - for all sorts of reasons - and we invited him in after three or four dinners. He was open and honest.

"You don't wear anything do you?" he asked.

So, we all just jumped in nude. If Roland stared at my wife, he was very discreet about it, and he didn't do anything but enjoy the hot water and conversation. He didn't get an erection or anything like that. He was open and honest though, and on the way out, he complemented my wife, "You have kept yourself in great shape. Love your red hair."

The next time we were in the hot tub he said something very similar, "I love your body and your red hair."

The third time we were in the hot tub, we were drinking wine and my wife was buzzed for sure. Roland complained about a wrenched shoulder from moving some boxes that he had shipped from his old homestead. My wife offered to see if she could massage the knot out (she had taken several massage courses in college) so he laid down on the family room rug, he on his stomach, and my wife astride of him - both wearing large, fluffy, and white hot tub robes. They were nude underneath, however.

My wife made some progress loosening his shoulder, and at some point he flipped over and she was astride of him while she was massaging the front of his shoulder.

I wasn't as naïve as I had been several years ago, so I thought something might happen - he had talked about not seeing his wife for a number of months. But I thought my wife at most might give him a penis massage or maybe oral sex. I went to check on the kids and when I returned she was still astride him like she had been -robes still on- but I noticed her hips moving in the ageless easily-recognized motion. Clearly, when I left, both robes were opened and nature took its course. She rode him for a while, gently, slowly, and without a lot of commotion. Then, his hands reached around and grabbed her ass and her pace increased. It wasn't long before his legs stiffened, his back arched, and Roland had what I can only describe as the most intense orgasm possible. He let out big breaths and loud sighs and other orations - it sounded like he was sobbing - as he convulsed over and over again

Judy glanced over at me and mouthed "Wow."

Roland lay still for several minutes, slowly recovered, and then got up to get his clothes. As he left, Roland thanked both of us profusely, gave Judy a long sensuous kiss and was gone.

Judy then turned to me and said, "That was the most intense orgasm I have ever seen. How fun to be able to do that for someone. It seemed like he felt that with every fiber of his body."

I joked, "Well, I am sure his shoulder feels better. I couldn't see much because of the robes, how was it for you?"

She said, "It was fun because of his orgasm. I didn't go over the edge this time. His penis isn't that large but it felt good to me. And boy, does he cum a lot. I am just dripping."

I looked down at the inside of her thighs, which were indeed just soaked. And because I am a guy, I had to ask, "How big was he, like in inches?"

Judy replied (with a slight frown), "Oh you guys with your penis length curiosity, I don't know, maybe 4 inches is all, but he felt good. He is thin and his pubic bone was pressing on my clit."

"How did it start?" I continued.

My wife replied again, "When you left, he asked me if you were okay with me giving him a massage and I told him I could do what I wanted to and we had an open attitude about such things. He said that he did too, but he didn't want to do anything that would get him in trouble. I said don't worry, my husband is fine with anything that happens. And I took it from there.

The next time Roland came over, he didn't act any more aggressively. It was if nothing ever happened. We had dinner and a hot tub, nothing different, but this time my wife took his hand, took him to the living room and properly fucked him while I watched. She sat astride him like last time for a while but then he wanted to switch positions. As she got off him, she stroked his penis a few times.I don't think she realized how close to climax he was, because all of the sudden he went into his sobbing, full-body reaction mode and started cumming with his penis still in her hand.

Boy, did Roland cum; long ropes of semen that went everywhere. My cum load has always been about four or five large drops, maybe one good spurt. Roland seemed to produce at least four good long spurts. No wonder that the last time they were together, my wife seemed to drip for hours afterwards.

Judy thought that it was very good fun to cause the kind reaction that she did. Took it as a complement.

Several months passed and Roland's wife still hadn't arrived. Roland did go out to Cali to see her several times. She eventually did move several months later but before she did, Judy and I settled into a routine with Roland that everyone seemed to like. My wife would sometimes go to his apartment and she would be wined and dined (he was a gourmet cook and wine connoisseur apparently), then they would fuck, and she would come right home. I would have taken care of the kids, and then be in bed waiting with a big erection. Judy would come into the bedroom, strip off her clothes, and impale herself on me.

I learned how great sloppy seconds could be. I loved it. Her pussy would be hot and wet; it was like sliding into warm melted butter, I have never felt anything better.

My wife would still be on fire and would have several orgasms immediately and then urge me on, "C'mon dear, go for it, cum for me, I am so wet, he cums so much."

Just hearing her talk like that would always send me over the edge and after the build-up all evening, it felt like I had emptied my entire insides into her.

Sometimes, we would get a babysitter, and I would go to his apartment after work, but at least an hour after my wife. I would enter his small, but neat apartment, and by a small fireplace, on the plush carpet, would be my wife - naked and clearly just finished having sex. Often, she would have a glass of wine in her hand. Judy's hair would be tousled and she would be covered with a sheen of perspiration with drops of semen on her pubic hair. Her cunt would be wide open, pink, and glistening.

The terms for a woman's private parts are interesting. When my wife is naked but not in a sexual situation, vagina sounds like the appropriate term. But when she was playing around, and her lovers are licking her or slipping a finger inside, pussy seems a better word. But after passionate sex, when she is gaping open, sticky and wet, cunt sounds even more descriptive for some reason.

Anyway, when I came in Roland's apartment and saw my wife in that condition, I would quickly strip off my clothes and while Roland watched I would mount my wife and get my sloppy seconds. One time, Roland's cock twitched to another erection and I flipped Judy over and fuck her doggy style while Roland fed his cock into her mouth, and there was my wife taking two guys at once. Is that called spit roasting? Believe it or not, that was the first time she had sex with two guys at the same time. Even when we were spouse-swapping, she had always insisted on one at a time. A true menage-a-trois concurrently seemed too bestial for her.

It was interesting though. I was fucking her from behind and when she took Roland's cock in her mouth I could feel her vagina flood with moisture with the extra stimulation - both mental and physical I presume. I wish that I could recall whether we all came at close to the same time, or who orgasmed first, but I can't. All I do remember is collapsing in a heap exhausted at some point.

That night took place a little over three years since our first hot tube encounter with our best friends. As the year progressed, we continued to get together with our two sets of friends as foursomes whenever travel schedules permitted, and my wife was also doing Roland every couple of months. Our sexual adventures were periodic but not very often, many because of the travel involved and because we had kids and it took some logistical maneuvering to make things work. That might have been a good thing because with no kids and nearby access, it's possible there would have been regular orgies, which might have been too much of a good thing. Part of what made this work is that the outside sex was icing on the cake, not the whole meal.

By the way, I know that I will get feedback relative to how I could let my wife fuck another guy (Roland) regularly. Trust me, I thought I was getting the benefits from the deal. Sex together on our own was predictable and lukewarm. However, after my wife had sex with other guys, she was a wild woman for at least a week - horny, demonstrative, vocal, and hot. I was the total recipient of that passion. Lucky me.

Then one week, a coincidence of schedules produced a historic week for my wife. On Saturday we got together with Maria and Rob and my wife fucked him several times. On Wednesday, Roland stopped by and Judy fucked him and me, and then the following weekend our Florida friends came to visit and Judy fucked Chris on Sunday.

To sum up, my formerly conservative and traditional wife fucked four men (including me) in 8 days and probably received 10 loads of cum in her pussy. I was proud of her, but when I mentioned the above numbers to her she got a little upset, saying, "That makes it sound like I am some sort of nympho - a terrible person. It is the alcohol, I lose my inhibitions. I shouldn't do this anymore."

It was fascinating that even though my wife had a lot of fun during each individual sexual encounter, when confronted with it in totality, she didn't like it.

I, on the other hand, loved the whole week and kept reliving it in my mind. The next week, I would watch my wife doing her usual things; packing the kids lunches for school, on the phone for a business conference call, or cooking a meal, and then I would close my eyes and immediately picture her on her back naked with one of the guys between her legs.

Either Rob, Chris, or Roland would be placing their cock at her entrance and then slowly working themselves in until their dark pubic hair mixed with her red patch. As they fucked her, her knees would draw towards her head when thy thrust in, and then relax back when they withdrew, then raise towards her head when they thrust again. But slowly the net result would be that her knees moved closer to her ears, allowing them to thrust deeper and deeper. She would egg them on verbally, "Oh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me - go for it, go for it, go over that edge, go over that edge."

I would sometimes be able to see it all, while my cock was being gripped by the tight pussies of Maria or Martha as I fucked them doggy style and watched my wife at the same time. I would look down and see their pussies cling to me as I withdrew and then look up and see my wife's pussy doing the same thing. It was mind blowing.

My wife continued on her journey of sexual self-discovery and I will describe the next series of events in the next chapter.

lgtimecuck
lgtimecuck
108 Followers