A Cuckold's Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shem802
shem802
404 Followers

"Hi honey", she said, "how's the dinner coming?"

"Oh, fine, fine."

"Don't overcook it. Roy likes it rare."

"I know, you told me. I won't."

"Could you come fasten my necklace?"

It was a small gold chain with a heart, that I had given to her on one of our first dates. I fastened it at the back of her slender, perfumed neck. I could smell her hair in my nostrils.

"Thanks honey", she said. "Now don't be nervous tonight, OK? Everything's going to work out fine. This will be good for all of us, you'll see."

I nodded ruefully, then scurried back down to make the final preparations. I was a bundle of nerves. I couldn't quite believe I was about to come face to face with my cuckolder, the man who had bullied me in my youth and had now inflicted the ultimate humiliation of fucking my wife. I swallowed hard as I tried not to think about it. I had stocked up on drinks and got cocktail glasses, wine glasses and beer glasses ready. I didn't know what Roy would want when he arrived. He was due at 7pm. I looked at the clock. It was 6:57. I shuddered and felt my nerves tingle. Time seemed to stand still. I watched the clock tick. 7pm came. I had to run to the bathroom to pee. When I came back it was 7:03. My heart was pounding so hard it seemed to bash at my ribs.

The doorbell rang. I felt a tiny spurt of pee hit my pants, then managed to hold it in. I heard my wife call out.

"Honey, can you answer the door? I'm not quite ready yet."

How could she do this to me, I thought. Shaking, I managed to put one foot in front of the other and walk to the door. I could see a tall, bulky figure through the glass panels. I opened it. There he stood on the doorstep, towering over me. We were face to face at last. As long as I live, I'll never forget the moment our eyes met. Roy's glance said a thousand words, and although it passed in a split-second it was a moment so charged with meaning, so powerful, that it makes me shiver every time I think about it.

"Hi ... Hi, Roy. Wel ... Welcome", I stuttered.

"Thank you", he said, extending his large hand, and smiling a self-satisfied, knowing smile. I gulped. As we shook hands I could feel this man's sheer physical and mental superiority. His hand was strong, his shake firm and confident, while mine was the limp rag of an impotent man.

"Please come in", I said.

As he came into the hallway, Julia came down the stairs. She looked stunning. Her eyes lit up when she saw Roy. She waved, then came skipping over to him, and they kissed, briefly but softly and tenderly, on the lips. She showed him to the living room, then turned to address me.

"Honey, aren't you going to offer Roy a drink?"

"Yes of course", I said. I turned to our guest. "Roy, what can I get you?"

"A beer", he said curtly.

"I'll have a gin and tonic", Julia said. "Oh, and Philip honey, you should really wear the apron while you're preparing the dinner. You don't want to ruin your shirt."

I gave her a despairing look, but she returned it firmly. I went to fetch the drinks. The kitchen apron was frilly and somewhat effeminate, and I hated wearing it, even though Julia always told me I should. Reluctantly, I put the apron over my head, then tied the strings in a bow behind my back. I could hear them chatting animatedly. When I returned to serve them their drinks, Roy took his beer without a word, as though I were a waiter. He didn't even look at me. His eyes were on my wife. Julia at least thanked me, albeit briefly. I felt such a fool standing there with the tray wearing my kitchen apron. My wife gave me a look, as if to say that they wanted some privacy.

"Honey", she said. "You better go finish up. We don't want to eat too late."

When the dinner was ready I called them to the dining table and served up. I removed my apron and took my place at the table. We exchanged mostly nervous small-talk during the meal. Julia was like a dizzy schoolgirl throughout, she was obviously besotted with Roy. She hung on his every word, and kept nervously adjusting her hair. When he had finished, Roy congratulated me on the meal.

"You've turned out to be a great cook, Philip. You should be very proud. You also have a beautiful home here. Julia tells me you're real house-proud and do a great job cleaning it. I heard you even cleaned it today for my visit. I must say it looks great."

I didn't say anything.

"Honey!", Julia remonstrated. "Roy just paid you a compliment."

"Thank you Roy", I mumbled.

"No no, the pleasure is all mine", he said, smiling.

It sure is, I thought, and cleared the dishes away. When I got back to the table, Roy took control of the conversation.

"OK", he said, "what do you say we just cut to the chase here. I think we all know why we're here. Now Philip, I know you and Julia have a marriage and a family here, and I don't want to break that up, but at the same time I have no intention of ending my relationship with your wife. Julia's a great woman, and she needs a man in her life who can give her what she needs as a woman. We know you can't do that, and I can."

Julia was gazing adoringly at him.

"Oh, I'll say you can, Roy", she said, and giggled.

"So I guess what I'm saying is, I think we can all be adults about this", Roy continued. "I think you need to accept that although you will remain married, for Becky's sake if nothing else, Julia is my woman now."

"Your woman? But she's my wife, Roy ...", I countered nervously.

"Your wife, my woman. You heard me right. Julia tells me I make her feel like a woman and you don't, so I guess that makes her my woman. Besides, I'm not asking you about this anyway, I'm telling you. You're going to be seeing a lot more of me, whether you like it or not, starting this week. You understand me?"

"Yes Roy", I said, my head hung. His arrogance was stunning, talking to me like that in my own home, but I didn't have the courage to stand up to him. I was still afraid of him. I was even shaking visibly now.

"And do you promise to be as good a husband to Julia as you can be?"

"Y ... Yes Roy."

"Good. Now listen carefully Philip. This is how its gonna work. While I'm here I'll be the man of this house and take care of the things you're not capable of, such as taking this fine woman here to bed, because that's what I'm best at, and in the meantime, you can do what you're best at, like keeping the place clean and helping out as much as possible. Got it?"

I gulped and reddened.

"Yes Roy."

As I said it, I caught my wife's eye for the first time since the whole terrifying conversation had begun. She was looking at me with what seemed like a strange mixture of affection and contempt. She was clearly delighted with my acquiescence to Roy's demands, and impressed at his dominant handling of the situation, but perhaps she was a little surprised at just how quickly and utterly I had submitted to him.

"Well, I think that's wonderful", she said.

With that, they retired to the living room, while I went to finish cleaning up. When I was done, I went to join them. They were curled up on the couch together. Julia looked up at me.

"Honey", she said, "could you make up the spare room?"

"For ... For Roy?", I asked, somehow still clinging to a pathetic, vain hope. They both laughed.

"Cute", she said. "Don't be silly, honey. For you. Roy and I will be in our bed. And while you're at it, change the sheets in the Master bed too, OK?"

So I went and made up the beds. First I made up the small bed in the spare bedroom, then went to make up the bed I had slept with my wife in for years. While I worked, I thought about Roy fucking my wife in my own bed, that I had made up with my own hands for the purpose. I could still hear them laughing and talking downstairs. When I got back they were necking on the couch, and Roy had his huge hand on Julia's gym-toned ass. He squeezed it softly.

"Oh, God, Roy ...", she whimpered. "When are you going to take me to bed, you big brute?"

Roy lifted my wife up in his arms, something I had never been strong enough to do, and carried her upstairs. I followed pathetically. Roy turned and smiled at me as I hovered awkwardly on the stairs, then took my wife into the bedroom and closed the door behind him.

I could hear them all night from my lonely bed in the spare room. They must have fucked for hours. So this is how a real man and woman make love, I thought. At the height of our sex-life, Julia and I had only ever done it for 45 minutes or so at the most. I could hear the bed creaking as it had never creaked before, and I could hear Julia crying out with pleasure as she reached climax after climax. I heard her calling out Roy's name, begging for him to fuck her, telling him she was his. I masturbated my hard little penis while I listened to them.

I woke at first light, covered in dried sticky cum. Disgusted with myself, I showered and, for want of anything better to do, went downstairs to prepare breakfast for Julia and Roy. Then a very strange thing happened, and although it came on gently and subtly, it changed my life forever, even more than the cataclysmic changes of the previous months, more than my wife's infidelities or even the dreadful events of the night before. As I prepared the coffee and bagels, I suddenly felt an incredible wave of happiness and euphoria. At the time I could not understand why. Now, looking back, I think it was at that moment that I first felt truly comfortable, and that I had found my place in life. For the first time, I took pleasure in serving others, as I now believe I was meant to do. I felt as though a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders. Although confused by my emotions, I hummed happily to myself as I put the breakfast things on the tray. I took the tray upstairs and, with some trepidation, knocked on the door of the Master bedroom.

"Come in!", I heard Julia shout.

Roy was sitting up in my bed, with my naked wife draped over him, looking like the cat who got the cream. Julia was lying across his broad chest, stroking him lovingly. I gulped and felt the sting of seeing what no husband should ever have to see, the bald sight of my wife in bed with another man. But then I remembered the newfound contentedness I had experienced in the kitchen. Julia looked so happy that it made me happy too.

"Hey, look at this! Now there's a good boy", Roy said patronisingly as I brought the breakfast over to them. "Looks like you were really listening during our little talk last night, huh Philip?"

"Ah ... Yes Roy. Yes I was."

"Oh Honey, you're such a doll fixing breakfast for us", Julia chimed in, chuckling. "I expect big Roy needs a meal after all that exercise overnight."

I coughed.

"May I get you anything else?", I asked politely, expecting a refusal.

"Yeah, sure", said Roy, "go get me a paper."

I was shocked at his curtness, ordering me around in my own bedroom. But there was no longer any doubt in my mind that he was now the Master of the house, so I trudged off obediently to fetch it for him. While I was out I got to thinking. I was trying to put my newfound contentedness into words, so that I could express it to Roy and Julia in some way. When I returned with the newspaper, Roy took it without a word. Julia had that look again, kindly but amused at my pathetic, submissive obedience to her lover. But this time I didn't mind Roy's arrogance, or even my wife's condescending look. I was coming to appreciate it as the natural order of things, with everything in its right place. I had something to say, and after agonizing over it for a few moments, I summoned the courage.

"R ... Roy?", I stuttered, still timid in my boyhood tormentor's presence.

"Yes Philip?", he replied, looking up from his paper.

Julia looked up too, and raised her eyebrows, intrigued.

"I ... I've been ... thinking", I continued.

"And?", he sighed impatiently.

" ... and ... well ... I want ... I want to thank you for what you've done. Making Julia so happy and so satisfied I mean. I've been sulky and self-centered about it, but now I've realised that I should accept that you can give her what I can't, and that I should be grateful that she has found a man like you. I promise I'll do my best to make things comfortable for you both, and I ... I accept that you are the Master of this house now. So ... well ... thank you Roy. Thank you."

When I had finished, Roy and Julia both laughed out loud.

"You believe this guy?" Roy said, "he just thanked me for fucking his wife!"

"Oh, Sweetie", my wife said, with that same contemptuous grin. "That's sweet of you. Really."

I could see that what was left of Julia's respect for me as a man was gone. But at the same time, she looked happy, because she knew that my co-operation meant she could have her cake and eat it. She could keep me as her devoted husband, and Becky's father, and at the same time she was free to carry on as she pleased with Roy, the real man in her life and the new love of her life. She chuckled again, and I left, my head hung, with the sound of their laughter behind me as I closed the door.

When Roy and Julia finally got up around midday, they hung around the house like a couple of sexed-up teenagers, my wife wearing a t-shirt and a pair of white panties, and Roy in just his boxers. Around lunchtime, I was told by my wife that Roy would be staying for the full two weeks while Becky was away. I nodded, and asked if there was anything I could do to help.

"Well, now that you mention it", she said, "Roy does need some of his clothes fetched from his apartment. If you go over there in the car then Roy and I can relax by the pool this afternoon."

"Of course", I agreed, and armed with directions, set off to complete my errand. Roy's apartment was a mess when I got over there, so I decided he might appreciate it if I cleaned the place up while I was there. A lot of his clothes were dirty, so I washed and ironed them before packing them into the large case I found in his storage closet. All in all it was several hours before I returned to the house.

When I came through the door there was a strange sound coming from the living room. I was stunned at the sight that greeted me when I came through. Roy was on the couch, drinking beer and watching football on TV. Julia, my wife, was kneeling at his feet in a bikini, sucking his cock. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy and concentration, and she didn't even look up when I came in, so focussed was she on her lover's cock and her efforts to please him. His manhood was long and thick, I could see that it made a mockery of mine, and her lips were tight around it as she bobbed her head slowly up and down, sucking and slurping. I stood there, stunned and paralysed. This was not the frenzied blowjob of the porn movies, but a slow and loving suck that demonstrated Julia's utter devotion to Roy's pleasure. Roy looked up at me and grinned as my wife sucked his cock on her knees. He winked.

"Thanks Philip", he said. "That's a real help. Just put the clothes in the closet upstairs, willya? You'll need to empty your stuff out of there. Then if you could fetch me a beer that'd be great."

"Y-Yes Roy", I stammered, then hurried to attend to his commands.

As the two weeks of Roy's stay progressed, I grew to feel more and more contented in my role as the obedient cuckold. I tried to help and serve as best I could, and to stay out of Julia and Roy's way as well. This wasn't difficult, for when they weren't sunning it by the pool, they were usually in the bedroom. Roy's appetite was voracious, and he never seemed to tire of banging my wife. I appreciated this, as it gave me a chance to get most of the chores done while they were upstairs, so they would not have the inconvenience of having me cleaning around them.

Often I would hear them upstairs while I was at work, on my hands and knees scrubbing the kitchen floor, or ironing one of Roy's shirts, and every time it happened I felt those waves of euphoria and ecstasy. Only a natural born cuckold could understand and appreciate the exquisite experience of diligently ironing another man's shirt while he fucks your wife upstairs, of making sure every last crease is out, while the squeak-squeak-squeak of the bed chimes along to the squeaks of the ironing board. It was heaven.

As the fateful day of Becky's return loomed, I am ashamed to say that I felt a little sad that our menage-a-trois would have to come to an end. It had been such an exciting time for me, a little vacation in a cuckold's paradise. I could see that Julia felt the same sadness, as much as she missed Becky. Our daughter was due back on the Saturday, and was getting a ride home with one of her friends. On the Friday evening I made Roy's favorite meal again specially, as it was due to be his last night with us. He had ordered for dinner to be ready for 8pm, and as that hour came around I had the beef done to perfection and was standing by to serve, wearing my apron proudly this time.

Roy and Julia were in the bedroom – Julia had been dressing for dinner in a new dress she had bought, and I guessed that Roy had gone up there and one thing had led to another. I went up to tell them that dinner was served, and heard sounds as I approached. As I came closer to the door I made out my wife's voice. She was begging Roy to fuck her. She sounded delirious, desperate.

"Please Roy, give me your cock, fuck me Roy ... I need a good cocking from you ... I don't know how I'm going to live without you here ... I need you in my pussy Roy, now, please ... Please, Roy, you can't leave me alone with that wimp. Have you seen his dick? My God, its tiny ... Roy, have mercy on me. Fuck me. I'm yours forever, do what you want with me. This body is yours, this pussy belongs to you Roy, I swear. You can have other women, I know you need it, I don't care, but please just fuck me now, Roy, please. And come back here and fuck me whenever you can. If you ever need pussy I'm here for you Roy, you know that ... Please Roy? Please fuck me ..."

Roy was chuckling to himself, enjoying his power over my wife. His voice was calm.

"Kneel", he said.

I heard my wife sink to her knees, then she continued to beg for his cock. Finally, I heard him relent and have mercy on her.

"Take it out", he said, then I heard my wife unzipping his fly.

"Suck it", he commanded.

Julia's frantic begging stopped, to be replaced by muffled slurps and moans as she worshipped his cock. This went on for some time, until I heard Roy groan loudly.

"That's it", he said, "good girl. Swallow it all."

I heard Julia gasp for breath, then she whispered "thank you Roy".

I was frozen, riveted. My ear was glued to the door. They, and I, had forgotten all about the dinner I had spent the afternoon preparing.

In the bedroom, it was clear that Roy was in full command. I heard his deep voice again as he addressed my wife.

"I want you naked Julia. Now."

"Oh God, yes, Roy ... thank you ... please, fuck me", I heard her say as she obeyed him, fumbling with whatever clothes she had on.

"Lie back on the bed", he said.

"Yes ... Oh, God, yes ..."

"Now", he said, "open your legs."

I heard my wife let out a small whimper of frustration.

"Mmm, look at that", he said. "Davie's little sister Julia, all grown up, a respectable married woman. Spreading those beautiful legs for old Roy ..."

"Oh, God, yes, fuck me now Roy, please fuck me ... give me your cock ... I need that big cock inside me Roy ... please ..."

She let out a scream as he penetrated her. I tried to look through the keyhole, but the view was agonizingly limited. I could just see one of Julia's legs, in the air, rocking back and forth as he fucked her. At one point I caught a glimpse of her flushed face, writhing in ecstasy as she felt his cock pounding her body. It was too much for me, and I came in my pants, my little cock twitching and throbbing. Suddenly coming to my senses, I feared discovery, and began to creep back down the stairs, trying to time my steps with Julia's screams and groans, which were filling the whole house. In all the two weeks of Roy's stay I had never heard such noise from my wife.

shem802
shem802
404 Followers