A Cuckold's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yumacd
yumacd
149 Followers

After they broke the kiss he looked my way and with an engaging smile reached across Lexi and we shook hands. "You must be Kelly? We're going to be working together. I'm Rick."

I was a little startled knowing this guy was the Bull in the movie. "Nice to meet you," I said meekly. I had suddenly lost the old self-confident me, and also my newest love interest as well. The whole time he and I were talking Lexi was all but fucking him...kissing his neck, running her hands inside his suit, giving any casual observer the impression that I was certainly not part of their group.

Lexi headed to the bathroom and Rick and I were forced to continue conversation alone. Despite his intimidating size he seemed like a nice guy. We talked about sports and the weather for a few minutes before Lexi came back and started her assault on Rick again. You could tell Lexi had him worked up.

"Well we better go, lover before I start fucking you on the bar." Lexi said loud enough for the close patrons around us to hear.

Rick gave me a look that said, 'hey what's a guy to do man?' Lexi kissed him again and they turned to leave without even looking in my direction.

Just before she exited the bar she whispered something in Rick's ear and came trotting back to me. She foraged around in her purse and found a small box and pushed it into my hand.

She brought her lips to my ear and said softly, "I told you I don't fuck small dicks. See you later cucky." Then she bit my earlobe hard enough to make me cringe and threw me one last heart-stopping smile before joining Rick and leaving the bar. I instantly got an emotion I had never felt with any other woman before in my life...jealousy.

Before he left Rick turned, smiled and winked at me. That's when I remembered that in my outline there was a scene where I sucked the Bull's cock to get him hard for my HotWife. Something I had never done before. I felt myself shiver, right down to my panties with it's shriveled up little penis.

On the box was a small card. I figured she must have written it in the bathroom. I opened it in the cab.

Dear cucky,

I had fun time tonight. It was interesting to see how far I could take you. Something that's important in porn is that the men actors have big cum shots. Your little penis won't have the recuperative powers of someone like Rick, so I don't want you to cum until we make the DVD. Please wear this until I take it off you.

Lexi

Inside was a CB 6000 Chastity Cock Cage. Also included was a small brass lock that was unlocked - no key included.

I'd seen pictures of cock cages before. Chastity was an activity that always was exciting porn for me to watch. But the reality of me having my cocked locked up and someone else having the key was another story. I knew I was stuck having to go through with this so I figured what the hell. When I got to Lexi's house I put it on, locked it and then put back on the pink panties.

The cage had 3 separate sized rings, which were included and some directions. Lexi had tied a little red ribbon around the smallest ring, it was real tight but I made it work. On the porn clips I had viewed, the cages were all plastic, but this one was chrome....no expense spared in movies I guess? It took a while to actually get warm. There's a slight weight to it so you always know you have it on.

My nipples are hard-wired. Once I had it on I wanted to test it out, so I squeezed my nipples and sure enough I could feel the blood start rushing to my cock. I could actually feel a throbbing. I squeezed my nipples a little harder and all of a sudden my cock started to hurt. My erection had nowhere to go and the blood kept rushing in, the pain was getting intense. Once you start a hardon you need to take care of it but I had no way to get any release. Man did I fuck up or what? I had to lie down on the bed thinking about the Pope for 10 minutes until the pain finally stopped. What the fuck had I gotten myself into?

Lying there in bed I kept thinking about what had actually happened at the restaurant. Did I read the signals wrong or what? The whole time I'm thinking Lexi is starting to like me; she's mind-fucking me playing a game only she knew the rules to.

Replaying the evening a few times back and forth I realized what was up. In order for a cuck to feel any real anguish when his HotWife starts cuckolding him, the cuck has to be in love with the wife – right? What Lexi had done, and I fell into her trap, was to let me think she liked me enough so that I would fall head over heels in major-like with her. Notice I didn't use the word 'love' here.

After a short time, I realized the genius behind her whole devious plan. I was truly smitten. It wasn't only jealousy I was feeling thinking she was probably fucking Rick right now, but a cuck's anguish also.

I'd read about cuck-angst before and now I was actually experiencing it for the first time. Jealousy sure, but also inadequacy for not having the right equipment to want her to chose me. Then what crept in was another weird feeling where I was happy she could get laid the way she should by a real man who could make her feel like a woman's supposed to feel when she has sex.

This last feeling was unexpected. In a short time Lexi had somehow gotten me to like her enough that I was actually concerned for her sexual pleasure needs. Like I said genius. Only someone as smart as Lexi could have devised this scheme.

I fell asleep thinking of Lexi's ass, tits and smile....

I woke up in the dark smelling Lexi's perfume. "Hey cucky, how's it hanging," she said laughing. I could tell she must have continued drinking after she left the restaurant.

The room was in almost total darkness; I couldn't make her out that well. She sat on the bed, her lips barely grazed mine giving me a soft sweet kiss. The second kiss was more intense. I think for her as much as for me. Her tongue went deep down my throat. There was a foreign taste to her kiss. I figured it was the remnants of Rick's cum she was trying to share with me. I felt her hand playing with my cock cage under the panties. I could feel the blood starting to rush in.

"Too bad it's so small otherwise I would have let you fuck me tonight." She said with no cruelty just a little sadness.

"Rick is a good fuck, but I think you probably have better insight into a woman's needs. Don't get me wrong, some nights I just love to get pounded by a big cock. There's nothing like it, it's something only a woman can really understand. But most nights I just need the gentle compassion of companionship with a person who wants me to have more pleasure then themselves. Guys with that gene and a big cock seem to be impossible to find, trust me I've looked."

I could only chalk up this blunt honesty to whatever alcohol she had been drinking.

She kissed me again, soft and gentle; the taste of Rick's cum no longer present. I wasn't sure where this was going but I didn't want to take advantage of Lexi while she was drunk. I laid there and took the passive position accepting her kisses like a willing sub was supposed to.

Our kisses became hotter and hotter. I couldn't help myself; soon my hands were in places I had only dreamed of them going before this moment. Her shoulders were so smooth and warm. I buried my wet lips into where her neck and clavicle meet. My fingers dancing up and down along her backbone. I heard a deep sigh.

She leaned over me, I loved the feel of her heavy breasts on my chest. The effect on me was a typical one; my cock was soon aching in its new cage. She stopped playing with my cock and started running her hands through my hair as our kisses got hotter.

I kind of lost control a moment and started to unzip her dress. Realizing what was happening she pulled back a minute.

Fuck, I blew it I thought.

"You came a long way to help me with my movie, didn't you?" She said mater of factly with not a hint of being drunk. I wondered if this was another mind-fuck she was playing.

She stood up. There was just enough light to see she was taking her dress off. I reached my hand out and trailed it along her torso hips ass and legs, she had nothing on underneath. She reached down and slipped off my panties. Like she was testing it out, she flipped my cage up and down and side to side a few times, it was slightly painful with every movement.

"I've never been with a man who had one of these on, I want to feel it next to my skin." This time said as sober as a judge would say it.

Me with only a cock cage on and she now naked, she moved on top of me. She made me keep my legs together and squatted down with her legs split over mine, our pelvises touching. It wasn't what she wanted. She reached down between us and adjusted my cock cage up instead of down so she could feel it next to her clitoris. God that hurt.

"Oh, it's warmer than I thought it would be," she said with some surprise.

It was the ultimate Cowgirl position except there was no penetration for me. I let me hands roam freely. I didn't know if this moment would ever come again so my hands were everywhere at once. Her ass and tits my focus area. I'd seen them enough on clips, but to finally be touching them was almost too much for me. She has a little horseshoe clip in her left nipple. I love playing with nipple bling. If my cock had been exposed I would have probably cum by now.

She leaned down and started kissing me again while sliding her clit up and down on the chrome cock encasement. Every once in a while she'd jump a little. I thought is was out of discomfort at first, but her moans would get louder when it happened and she'd grind down on me that much harder. The cage has some rough edges where the pieces meet. Some women like rougher treatment to their clits more than others. I guess Lexi dwelled in the rough-camp.

Our kisses became over-the-top for me. I was getting lost in a confused passion where I had a useless cock that was hurting me but at the same time my whole focus was on making sure the steel was in the right place so Lexi could get the ride of her life.

Her breathing got more erratic and all of a sudden she got quiet. Some women are like that. They start out like animals but in the final moments they go into what can only be described as a "relaxed tension". Yea, I know it's an oxymoron but it's the truth. I think Lexi is like that. I could feel an undercurrent of tension in a body that had stopped moving.

I knew what she needed. I pulled her down on top of me, her big tits mashing into my chest. I held on tight to her ass with one hand and her back with another immobilizing her to me. Without moving much myself, I ground my cage into her clit as hard as I could. Then I buried my mouth into her neck trying not to cause he too much distraction. The pain to my cock was like a burning I'd never felt there before; I hope I wasn't doing lasting damage.

I could hear her cum before I felt it, which is backwards then when you're actually fucking a girl. When you're fucking you can feel her orgasm approaching long before she announces it.

This was too cool I thought. Here I am locked up but bringing a woman to orgasm, or at least being a part of the process anyway.

Lexi kind of shivers when she comes I discovered. No loud screaming or wild jerking, just quiet little moans and some slight body shakes. After or during I couldn't tell she needed to be kissed. It was intense to say the least. I could feel a lot of wetness around my cock cage.

The after-cum period was quiet. She just laid on top of me with her full weight not moving. I didn't know how long it would be before she left me, so I used the moments to slowly explore that big ass I'd cyber-gazed at for years with my hands. If Lexi thought I was trying to bath her in loving caresses so be it.

"Does it hurt?" She said sounding a little tired.

"What?" I said.

"Your locked up cock."

"Yea, but just a little." I lied.

"Do you want me to let you out?"

Whoa. Yea Baby, let me out so I can fuck the shit out of you I thought. Then I thought no, I can do that with a woman anytime, maybe I should just leave it on a while to see what this whole Chastity thing was all about. Then I thought, fuck that, this is Lexi Lapetina, who happens to be naked in bed with me, let me out now and I'll show her what a real fuck is like. This whole thought process probably lasted 30 seconds.

"Yes I'd like to get out." I said trying not to sound like a begging Street Urchin from Mumbai.

I heard her chuckle.

Shit!!

"You took to long cucky. If it takes that long to decide if you want to fuck me then you don't deserve it."

She was back. The "she" being the 'Genius Lexi', who knew how to weave the D/s web better than anyone.

Realizing my mistake but also knowing this is what I came for, I started laughing and then she started laughing. We both knew this was all a game. One with few rules but with compliant and willing participants ready to explore each unknown avenue as they came along.

She got off me slowly and kissed me on the cheek and said good night. Watching her bend over to pick up her dress I could just make out her ass cheeks spreading. If there was ever a next time I was going to make sure the lights were on.

"You promised to take me sailing tomorrow, get some sleep cucky." And then she was gone.

The pain was so intense I couldn't go to sleep. It took a full hour for the blood to recede enough from my cock so the pain was not a distraction. But that was okay. It gave me a chance to replay my first sexual experience with the cyper-woman of my dreams. Am I a lucky guy or what? Who says a guy with a 6" penis can't bring a woman to orgasm?

=======

She wanted me to rent a sailboat and teach her to sail. I chose a small 28-footer with a tiller. Teaching a person to sail is always a crapshoot. I've done it many times. Fifty-percent of people I've taught can feel the wind and fifty-percent can't. Those that can't feel the wind, always think they can. Of the fifty-percent that can, a very small percentage get so hooked they work and save to spend every free moment they can on the water. That was me. Lexi turned out to be in the fifty-percent that could understand wind and appreciate the beauty of moving a boat through the water without a motor. It made it that much easier for me to fall in love with her.

=======

There was no more sexual contact between Lexi and myself from that night in my bedroom until movie shoot day. True to form, she spent many hours teasing and humiliating me. Over the next two days I had to change my panties 9 times. It's amazing how much pre-cum I had produced in her presence, while being locked up. She figured out my hard-wired nipples. She soon became addicted to playing with them after she saw how much her attention to them affected me. I spent countless hours in pain with an engorged cock having no release options.

I'm not sure if she was practicing her domination techniques for the movie, or if she just enjoyed having a submissive pantied guy running around her house that she could play with at her whim.

Her humiliation of my cock became routine. Dicklette, pricklette, clitty were just some of the names but there were many more. Any guy reading this who has the SPH fetish...I can tell you that watching clips of SPH is fun, but having a live hot woman do it while your caged is so cool there is no comparison.

She was never naked in front of me but almost. She'd wear these see-through bras and panties to see what the reaction was to my caged cock. She watched me clean myself. I had to sit to piss and she watched that. She said she never had a man in chastity before, I think it was all a learning opportunity for her.

She only played her humiliation games about half the time. The other half we were like a regular couple. Except I was in panties the whole time and she was in-charge.

Over those two days we spent some time working on her movie fine-tuning the rough spots. There were also enough other moments of conversation, laughter and quiet togetherness where I went from smitten to love. If it was her mind-fuck to get me to this state it worked.

The movie was to be about 90 minutes more or less and shot at her house. By movie day my attachment to her was real and not an act. Any cuckolding that would happen on the screen was going to be real. I never stepped out of myself and analyzed Genius Lexi again. I just went with it like driftwood being pulled to sea in an ebb tide.

On movie day when Rick arrived and gave her a nice hug and kiss, the jealousy I felt was real. The cameraman turned out to be a woman, Lisa. One of the most exotic and beautiful women I had seen in ages. Their hug and kisses showed they were either present or past lovers. With Rick I felt a pain to my heart, with Lisa I felt my soul being attacked.

Was I a wreck or what...?

Lisa brought along a guy, who you could tell was gay, named Tyler to help her and another woman named Cindy who I guess handled makeup and clothes. A very cute and perky twenty-something wearing short shorts and a loose tanktop.

Lexi had kept me in panties and chastity for the meet-and-greet time. She thought it best to help the other participants in the movie to see the proper establishment of roles. I was not embarrassed in front of Rick or the others, but a true shame and self-consciousness happened when I was in Lisa's company. Lisa had Lexi's love, something I didn't.

The movie was actually going to start in a couple of hours. The house was a buzz with activity.

"Come on Kelly." Lexi said pulling me out of the group towards my bedroom.

"It's time for his milking." She announced to the group.

"I'd like to watch that." Said Tyler.

"Sure, come on along." Lexi said.

"Me too." Said Cindy

"Well me too also." Piped in Lisa.

"How about you Rick?" Lexi asked.

"Naw, I'll just hang by the pool, have fun."

"I thought you didn't want me to cum until we made the movie so I'd have a lot of cum for the scene?" I whispered to Lexi.

"Kelly, only real men in cuckold films have big cum-shots, you're the sissy remember. Sissy's have hardly any cum for their wives." Lexi explained with her big smile.

"Can't wait to see this." Said Cindy. "I've never been to a milking before," she giggled. Soon everyone was laughing about it to my expense.

Once in the room Lexi told me to take off my panties. I can't tell you how embarrassed I was to be doing this in front of everyone.

"Wow, I've never really seen one of those on a live guy before." Lisa exclaimed.

"Me neither." Both Tyler and Cindy said at the same time.

"How long has he been locked up?" Asked Tyler.

"Three days...and I've been teasing him constantly. I even fucked him with it on." Then she went on to explain all the details about our drunken fuck to the group.

For some reason her telling everyone about our night together, that I thought was special, hurt a little.

Lexi had the key to the lock in her pocket.

"He's got to be ready to bust." Tyler said.

"Let's see." Lexi said as she undid the cock cage pieces gently. Coming off it was like I was losing the one piece of modesty I had left and I almost wish she had left it on.

You'd think I'd be hard and ready to cum after the 3 days of confinement, but just the opposite. It must have been nerves or the public embarrassment but my cock was only about 3 inches long and really shriveled up.

"Not very big is he?" Cindy exclaimed.

"He's just nervous, aren't you Kelly? I've seen pictures, he's a grower." Lexi sated to the group.

It hit me that Lexi had never seen the real me yet. Now I was more than embarrassed; the first glimpse of my cock and what does she see? Shit.

"Lisa do you remember James?" Lexi said.

"Oh yea, now that was a beautiful cock."

yumacd
yumacd
149 Followers