A Cuckold's Tale Ch. 01

Story Info
The first time.
1.9k words
4.07
148.6k
36
8

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 – The Trainer

Sabrina and I had been dating for over a year. We met at a party, and we hit it off right away. To this day, I am surprised she had anything to do with me. Sabrina is a beautiful Southern Belle, about 5’5” tall, weighing about 120 pounds, with nice and firm 36C breasts, blue eyes, and light brown hair with blonde highlights. She has a pair of nice, firm and tanned legs, as well as a mostly shaved tight pussy, with just a little tuft of hair on top. A flavor saver, if you will.

For the first 14 months of our relationship, our sex life was what I would call satisfying, but ordinary. We would try a few variations once and again, but more or less stuck to the tried-but-true methods and positions. Neither of us had any real complaints, and the sex was pretty regular once or twice a week.

After we decided to get married, I got very busy at work. All these projects piled on top of me, and I knew I was not spending as much time with Sabrina as she would have liked (or for that matter as much as I would have liked). With all my added stress and workload, our sex life also deteriorated. But Sabrina was the perfect fiancée, and she never complained.

One day, I was going through our mail and noticed that a new company had just opened business, specializing in in-home fitness training. They had a special coupon to give them a try, so I decided to surprise Sabrina with it. It would keep her body in shape, and her mind off things during the day while I was gone. I called their 800 number and set up the first appointment for the following week.

The training day came and the doorbell rang right at 8:00 AM. Sabrina was just walking down the stairs in her bikini haltertop and teeny tiny shorts, ready for her TV workout. This was perfect, I thought to myself, she’s already dressed. I opened the door, and a very large black man, full of muscles, smiled and introduced himself to me as our fitness trainer, his name was Vance.

Sabrina came behind me and looked out. “Hello,” she said.

“Good morning, Ma’am, my name is Vance, and I’m going to be your new in-home fitness trainer,” the instructor said. Now, Vance, you have to realize, was huge. He was 6’2, probably weighed about 210 lbs, mostly muscle. He was wearing a very tight tanktop that showed off all his arm and chest muscles. Each of his arms looked bigger than my thighs. He seemed relatively hairless. Vance did have a fraternity tattoo on his left bicep. He was also wearing tight workout shorts, and you could see the quadriceps and hamstrings were all well developed, as were his calf muscles. The shorts were tight enough to also reveal a fairly large package, though I was sure he was wearing a cup. No one could be that big.

I turned around and kissed Sabrina. “Baby, I figured I would surprise you and see how you would enjoy a professional trainer taking care of you in the home.” Sabrina just looked at me, then to Vance, then to me again. She shrugged and kissed me. I could tell she was not very convinced, but she was going to give it a try. I shook hands with Vance as he came inside the house, and told him to make sure Sabrina enjoyed the workout before I left for work.

I came home later that afternoon, and found Sabrina sleeping. I kissed her and she woke with a smile. “Hello, baby,” she cooed as she kissed me again.

“Hi sweetie, how was your workout?” I asked

“Ohhhhh, mmmmmmm,” she stretched the sleep out of herself. “It was wonderful,” she kissed me again.

“Good, I’m glad you liked it, you think you are going to stay with Vance?”

“Mmmmm hmmmmm, most definitely,” Sabrina replied. She kissed me again, and got out of the bed. I was a little surprised to find her completely naked, and the workout definitely made her appear even sexier. It had been two weeks since we last had sex, and I really wanted her. I started to make my move on her, and she responded.

Sabrina became very aggressive after a few minutes of kissing, and threw me onto the bed, climbing on top of me. She reached down and unbuckled my belt, undid my zipper, and unclasped the button of my pants. She pulled my pants and boxers down in one movement to my knees, and climbed over my hard cock. She was so wet and slick, more wet than normal. I could tell she missed me too.

Unfortunately, because I hadn’t cum in so long, I didn’t last long. About a minute later, I came inside my fiancée. I knew Sabrina was a little disappointed that I didn’t last longer, but she just kissed me and got off of me and into the shower. I thought I could hear her moaning in there, but I didn’t check in on her.

Over the next week, Vance met me every day at 8:00 AM before I went to work. Every day that I got back, I would find Sabrina exhausted and naked in bed. She would try to make love to me, and the days I would comply with her, I found her extremely wet and slick. But the thing that struck me most was that she seemed a bit distant.

One day, I got to work and realized all my appointments had been cancelled and rescheduled to a different day. I decided to go home and take Sabrina out to lunch and some fun in the afternoon. I got home around 10:30 AM and knew her workout should be just about finished. I decided to watch the stretching in secret, because I knew she was so limber.

I snuck in the back sliding glass door, and I could hear Vance and Sabrina in the exercise room. I walked as quietly as possible, and began to overhear them.

“Yes, that’s it, baby, feel the stretch,” I heard Vance’s voice. “Baby?” I thought to myself.

“Good, good, that’s a girl.” I was getting closer. I could hear Sabrina breathing loudly. I reached the doorway and looked inside. Both of them were facing away from me, but I had a perfect view of the action inside. My fiancée was kneeling, completely naked, in front of Vance, who was also completely naked. Sabrina still had her large diamond engagement ring on her finger, which was wrapped around Vance’s humongous hard cock, at least 10 inches long. The head and several inches kept going in and out of her mouth. Sabrina was fingering herself with her free hand as she was doing this.

I knew I should have said something, I should have barged in and kicked both of them out. But I couldn’t. Instead, I quickly found myself naked, stroking my hard cock, watching my soon-to-be-wife sucking on a huge black cock. Just then, Vance picked up Sabrina as he would a doll and made her stand. He then pushed her lower back until she was bent down and holding her own ankles. I saw him move behind her as his cock was rubbing against her obviously wet pussy. I was standing in the doorway, masturbating quite furiously, and didn’t realize that Sabrina could now see me in between her and Vance’s legs. Vance grunted as he plunged his cock deep inside my fiancée.

Sabrina’s eyes were locked into mine as Vance fucked her hard. He was holding onto her waist as he pumped away, his cock going all into her. She was screaming in ecstasy as she came over and over again. Vance was still oblivious to me, but I had to stop stroking my own cock, otherwise I would have came. Vance had so much stamina, he just kept pumping at her pussy for at least five minutes.

Finally, I heard him grunt. I knew if I didn’t stop him, he would shoot his load into Sabrina’s pussy. I knew he was not wearing a condom. Instead, I just walked into the room for a closer look. With a primeval growl, Vance emptied all his semen into my fiancée. He kept pumping into her, and I could see some ooze out of her and down her leg. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, he stopped.

“Hello, Bob,” Vance said without turning. His cock still buried in Sabrina. “I hope you enjoyed the show.” I didn’t know what to say. My hard cock betrayed anything I could have said. “Now come here and lick my slut clean.”

I felt like I was watching myself from outside my body. I slowly walked to Sabrina and knelt behind her as Vance pulled out of her. I grabbed her freshly fucked pussy and felt the slick juices of hers and Vance’s mixed together. I spread the lips apart, and I could see her muscles still quivering, the white liquid pooled inside her. I moved closer to it, smelling her, and him.

“I said lick my bitch clean!” Vance commanded. My tongue went inside her, and I could taste his cum immediately. It had a thick, creamy texture, and it was salty. I continued to lick, taking more and more of it into my mouth. For the next ten minutes, I licked my fiancée until all the cum was out, before I licked the parts that had oozed out onto her thighs. I needed the cum. I could not believe I was doing this, but I couldn’t stop myself either. My own cock was rock hard, for what it was worth.

“Bob, I’m afraid your fiancée here is now my slut, do you hear that?” Vance asked me.

“Yes-s-s,” I stammered.

“You like watching her fuck a strong black man, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, Sir!” he corrected me.

“Yes, Sir!” I responded.

“Well, don’t worry, she’s going to get a lot of black cum in her, don’t you worry,” Vance told both of us, chuckling as he said so. “But don’t be jealous, you’ll have some too.” He slapped me on my naked ass.

He then took both of us to our bedroom, and he lay down on my side of the bed. Sabrina climbed on top of him, facing down toward me. I watched as she impaled herself on his huge tool. “Now, Bob, I want you to masturbate and cum in your hand, and lick all the cum as you watch your bitch… I mean my bitch… fuck me.” I lasted 30 seconds. Sabrina looked into my eyes as she rode Vance pretty hard, while I licked my own cum out of my palm. Vance came inside her once more.

He finally got off her, and kissed Sabrina. “Good girl,” he told her. He then stood over me. “No touching my slut unless I tell you so, is that understood?”

“Yes, Sir,” I meekly replied.

“Good, I will see you both tomorrow morning at 8 AM sharp!” he told us before he left without another word.

Throughout the rest of the afternoon and evening, Sabrina walked around naked. She didn’t say a word to me, but just had this smirk on her face. God, I loved her so much!

... to be continued ...