A Cuckold's Tale Ch. 02

Story Info
The choice.
3k words
4
92.3k
9
15

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 – The Choice

Early the following morning, Sabrina woke me up with a kiss. She had a mischievous look in her eyes, like a child that stole a piece of candy while her mother wasn’t looking. As I went to kiss her again, she giggled and quickly jumped out of bed. I watched her naked body go into the bathroom. She turned on the water to the shower, and after using the toilet, she looked at me, winked, and jumped right in the steamy hot water.

Our bathroom was open to the bedroom, and the shower had a clear glass enclosure. Even though Sabrina’s shower was hot and steamy, I could see her through the mist. I just lay on my side in bed, watching my fiancée wash herself. Although it made me smile to see the water glistening off her firm breasts, to watch her soap her chest and nipples, I could not help but think that she was cleaning and grooming herself because she knew a black man with a very large cock was about to visit our house. Despite that lingering thought, I smiled, even though I knew she was oblivious to my smile.

She walked out of the shower, and finally noticed me staring at her. My fiancée flashed me the biggest smile I had seen in months, taking great care to show off her body to me as she dried herself. She also made sure I noticed that her legs and pussy were both freshly shaved. After brushing her teeth, she walked back to the bedroom, and lay back on the bed, kissing me once more. I could smell the shampoo from her still-wet hair. I could smell the body lotion on her legs. I wanted her so bad, and the funny thing was, she knew it too. Of course, having a rock-hard erection didn’t help hide things.

“Good morning, my dear, wonderful Bob,” she cooed as she kissed me. She was so full of pep and energy, so full of excitement. “What would you like for breakfast?”

It struck me again as a bit weird that she still had not mentioned the fact that I licked the cum of another man out of her pussy right after watching her fuck him. We did not talk much last night, and it seemed that she was ignoring the whole thing. It was as if it never happened, and for a brief second, I wondered if I was dreaming the whole afternoon yesterday. I decided to play a game, to see how far she would take it.

“Good morning, my love,” I replied. “Well, how about some eggs, a big sausage, and toast with brown sugar and blackberry jam?” I could not hide my smile as I uttered those words, the “sausage,” “brown,” and “black” being emphasized.

Sabrina knew how to play along. “Oh, so you really like the big sausage?”

“Mmmmm hmmmmm,” I answered.

“You know I like brown sugar and black,” she paused for a second then continued, “berry jam.”

“Mmmmm hmmmmm.”

“Do you think I should have that this morning?” So this was it. My fiancée, my Sabrina, was asking me if she should fuck Vance. She was, while playing the game, in effect asking for my permission to allow this stranger to cum inside her. I was not going to give her the satisfaction of a response though. As much as I wanted to yell at the top of my voice a resounding “YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!” I knew that for us to be happy, Sabrina would have to make this decision herself. Watching her yesterday with Vance was a turning point in my life. I see it clearly now. My love for her was so great that I would do everything for her, to show her I loved her. If that meant letting her have sex with other men, then so be it.

For me, it was not that I even wanted to show her my love, but I needed to show her. In every way possible. Most people might think it demeaning, but I found it exhilarating. What better way to show my love than to humiliate myself before her? She was my temple, and I but a worshipper. But there was no way I would make it easy for her.

I kissed her. “You should have whatever you feel like having,” was my noncommittal response. She looked at me curiously for a few seconds, before jumping out of bed, tossing the towel to the floor, and running to the kitchen, still naked. I smiled behind her back, and checked the time. 7:25 AM. I picked up her wet towel on the way to the shower. After I shaved and cleaned, I decided to dry myself with her wet towel, even though it was just on the floor. Her smell still lingered on it, as I tossed it into the hamper. I brushed my teeth, pulled on a pair of boxers, and went to the kitchen.

We had our breakfast in relative silence, but I kept noticing my still-naked fiancée keep glancing at the clock. She did put on her engagement ring, as if to reassure herself that she was still my fiancée. But I could tell she was also anxious. Sure enough, at exactly 7:59, the doorbell rang. I smiled at her and walked to the door.

The only clothes I had on was the pair of boxers, otherwise completely bare, even my feet. I opened the door and sure enough, Vance was there, wearing his shorts and tanktop. Standing next to him though, was a man I had not seen before. If Vance was considered big, this guy was a giant.

He was easily 6’7, like someone straight off a professional NBA team. Like Vance, he was black and good looking. He was extremely muscular, and had tattoos on his bulging biceps. He was shirtless, and I could see his pectorals heaving with every breath, and the sixpack on his tummy was something to make body builders proud.

“Hello, Bob,” Vance said as I opened the door. He noticed me staring at the other guy. “This is Raymond.” Raymond walked in the house without even asking, pushing me to the side as he did so. I hoped none of the neighbors saw this huge shirtless black man just walking into our house. I stepped aside and Vance smiled at me as he followed Raymond, with me closing the door behind us.

The two men walked into the kitchen, and sure enough, Sabrina was waiting, totally nude, standing in the center. The breakfast dishes were still on the table. Raymond did not wait for introductions. He immediately went to her and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them very roughly. He bent my fiancée over, examining her ass, spreading the cheeks aside and fingering her anus, then pussy. I could tell that Sabrina was a little scared, but also extremely wet. Raymond then straightened her out once more, and held her face in his massive hands, examining her from every angle. It felt almost as if he was trying to appraise her as a piece of property. Little did I imagine that appraising her as property was precisely what was on Raymond’s agenda.

Raymond looked at Vance, ignoring the owners of the house completely. He spoke for the first time in a booming deep voice, “She will do.”

Vance smiled. “I told you my brother.”

“That you did, dog,” Raymond smiled as he walked behind Sabrina and pressed up against her. She looked so tiny next to his huge frame. His massive hands closed around her waist, and started to massage, one hand moving down to her pussy, other hand moving to her breasts.

Vance looked at me, and spoke, “My friend Raymond here is buying your fiancée from me. Is that ok?” The look he gave me implied that he did not care what answer I would give. I honestly did not even know what answer I should attempt to give. Everything was happening so fast. My fiancée being sold? Into what? And who the hell is this Raymond guy? My mind was spinning at a million miles an hour.

So what did I do? I meekly nodded, and looked down at the floor. It was only then that I noticed I had a huge erection. This was all so unknown to me. What was to happen to Sabrina? Would I still be able to live with her? Would we ever make love? Would we have a family? I needed time to think, so dammit, why did I nod my head? But I could not take it back, I had made my choice. But was it only my choice? Sabrina had to have a say in it too, so I looked up and brightened. Perhaps this was a way out. “But Vance, shouldn’t Sabrina make the final decision?” I could not help but smile at my own genius.

Vance looked at me, then to Raymond, who continued to massage Sabrina’s breasts and pussy. “Yes, the slut should choose,” he replied to me. Looking at Sabrina, he asked her, “So slut, what will it be, are you willing to be sold as a cheap, common whore? A house slave?”

Sabrina did not immediately reply, but just “Mmmmmm’d” contentedly as Raymond continued his massage.

Vance continued, “Do you want to be used for your body, and your body alone, in every way, for the pleasure of Raymond and his many black brothers? Do you wish to repay the black race for the sins of the white race?” Sabrina’s moans and groans were coming louder, and I thought she was about to orgasm right there. “Tell me, whore, do you wish to be passed around from black cock to black cock, or do you wish to go back to this white bread boy here?” He walked over to me and in one move pulled off my boxers. My cock was hard, but it seemed so small compared to Vance’s, and more importantly, Raymond’s cocks.

My fiancée looked at me, closed her eyes, and she came. Loudly. Her screams filled the room. “Yessssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!! I want to be the white slave whore to Raymond!” I was stunned, but she had opened her eyes and was staring at me as she came a second time. The strange part was, I was so turned on thinking about what she said. I knew I should not have been, but I could not deny that I was. She dropped another bombshell, “But what about Bob?”

“Well, since he is to be your husband, he is to be sold with you,” was Vance’s reply.

Sabrina took another thirty seconds to respond. “That is beautiful then, I accept!”

With that, Raymond pushed my fiancée roughly off of him, and reached into his pocket, and pulled out a brand new hundred dollar bill. He gave it to Vance, and gave him a weird looking secret handshake. He then pulled his shorts down, and his gigantic cock sprang to attention. It was the biggest cock I had ever seen, real or porn. It must have been at least twelve or so inches, and thick. Very very thick. I was suddenly afraid of something that big. But I knew what was coming next.

Raymond took Sabrina and pushed her against the kitchen table. He pushed her back down, her breasts on the cold glass top. Keeping her tummy pressed hard against the table, Raymond guided his cock against her already wet and slick pussy. It was almost painful to watch as he entered her, with great difficulty. I could almost hear her stretching to accommodate his massive girth. The earlier screams Sabrina gave while she came were nothing compared to the screams that were coming out of her throat as she came over and over again, just as Raymond was adjusting. He was unable to push more than half his cock in her, but he started to fuck her hard and fast.

I lost track of how many times Sabrina came. But after a few minutes, Raymond grunted a few times, and I could see his muscles tense just moments before he too came inside her. He came so much, that rivulets of cum oozed out the sides of her pussy and down her legs. Finally, he pulled out of her, and smacked her ass, his huge hand leaving a large red mark on her cheek.

“Dayum, I love fuckin’ tight white women!” Raymond exclaimed.

“I hear that,” Vance answered.

“Dog, you gotta hit that ass.” Raymond moved aside, giving Vance and myself a view of Sabrina’s messed-up pussy. God I so wanted to lick her right there. Raymond was so wide, her pussy had not fully closed yet, and I could see the pool of cum in her, her muscles still convulsing. But she did not move, but rather was holding onto the edges of the table with her hands, her arms spread in a “V” type shape. Vance was naked and walking to her as Raymond stood next to me. I felt uncomfortable being so close to him, he was so large. And even though he had just came, his cock still looked bigger than mine while erect. Still, I could not lower my erection as Vance started fucking my fiancée.

Raymond could not resist, so he asked, “You like watching your slut become my slut, don’t you white boy?”

I nodded and answered, “Yessir.”

“You like watching her cum on nice, large cocks, don’t you?”

I nodded.

“You like to see me cum in the pussy that should belong only to you, don’t you?”

I was too embarrassed to touch myself, I was getting so turned on by his questioning.

Suddenly, I felt him put his hands on my shoulders and easily push me to the floor, kneeling in front of him. “Lick it, boy, so I can fuck her again.”

I was scared! I did not know what to do, but Raymond easily overpowered me. I could smell Sabrina’s smell on his cock, and I could smell his cum. What was going on? He pushed my head into his half-erect cock. My mouth was closed, but I could feel the heat of another man’s cock on my face.

“I said lick it!” He pressed my shoulders hard, and it hurt. I opened my mouth and for the first time in my life, my tongue touched a man’s cock. Strangely, it tasted good. “Good!” he answered as I licked around the shaft, and got to the head. I felt like I was licking an apple, the head was so big, and I could feel him stiffening. Sabrina was looking back at me, watching me bring her owner to full erection as my tongue wrapped around Raymond’s shaft and head.

Without any further effort, I moved my hands up, and cupped his massive balls. I gently squeezed them, my thumb playing with the base of his cock, as I opened my mouth. He started to push in, and I could feel my lips stretching, as his cock was compressed and made it into my mouth. I felt like I was suffocating, but I could still breathe. I tried to relax, as his hot bulbous head filled my entire mouth. My tongue tasting the cum mixture of Sabrina and himself, as well as his new precum. It tasted salty, but so damn good. I could feel him thrust back and forth, holding my head as he did so.

Slowly, I did learn to relax, and he was able to push more and more of his cock into my mouth. When he hit the back of my throat, I could not help but gag and choke, but eventually I learned to relax my throat, and he was able to slide a bit down. I could not believe that I had about 7 inches of a monster black cock in my mouth. Raymond was fucking my mouth, and I was bobbing my head back and forth, matching his thrusts. I did not even notice that Sabrina was staring in fascination at me, I did not notice that Vance finished fucking her and was looking at us as well.

Raymond quickly pulled out of my mouth, much to my surprising disappointment. “Damn, puppy, I don’t cum in silly white boys’ mouths, but don’t you worry sweetheart, I’ll make sure you get plenty of black cum,” Raymond promised me. “I’m just gonna go fuck my slut some more in your bed.” He went to Sabrina and kissed her. He took her hand and started to walk her back to the bedroom, but stopped as they were about to pass me.

“As a gift to you, slut, I’m gonna let bitch-boy here kiss any part of your body you want,” he told Sabrina.

“Thank you Sir,” she replied. Then she looked at me, bent down and kissed me on the forehead, turned around, and bent back to me. She offered me her anus. I kissed it without hesitation. And a second, and third. She then pulled off me, and I sighed in disappointment. She turned back to me once more, and went to kiss my lips, but at the last second, kissed my cheeks. She whispered, “I love you,” to me before she stood straight and let Raymond lead her to our bed, Vance in tow.

Just before they left the room, Raymond turned around and ordered me to clean the kitchen. The dishes had to be all washed, the kitchen mopped completely clean. The refrigerator was to be emptied and cleaned as well. He explained to me that they’ll be back in about three hours, and I should have lunch prepared by then.

I spent the next several hours doing exactly what Raymond ordered. I could hear the three of them fucking, and I could hear Sabrina’s screams throughout the morning. I tried to block it out, but I could not. I had a hard on most of the morning. While I was waiting for the chicken parmesan to finish cooking, I could not help but think, yes, the choice has been made. Just then, I heard my fiancée reach her umpteenth orgasm of the day. I really did love her.

... to be continued ...