A Cuckold's Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writor
Writor
262 Followers

"Don't forget you old fuck. I expect a monthly payment promptly on the first. Oh, and I promise to take good care of My new family."

Buck smiled then winked.

********************

PRESENT DAY

********************

"Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Fucckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..."

Maria's orgasm washed over her. Larry enjoyed this time with his pregnant mistress. The two of them were in their small room, on the few pillows on the floor that Master allowed them. Larry felt Maria's 6 1/2 month pregnant belly was very, very sexy.

"Oh Yesss...."

Larry shot his load into her. The two of them cuddled there on their pillows. They were very much in love with each other, and the life they now lived. Larry, with his cock still buried in Maria, laid there rubbing her belly.

"Do you ever miss your kids?"

Maria thought about Larry's question for a moment and then shook her head.

"No."

"No? Really?"

Maria answered in earnest.

"No Larry. I really don't. I feel as if this is the life I'm meant to lead and I really welcome it. I'm a breeding slut for Master. I like being bred. The kids are better off with my sister."

Larry nodded.

"What about your husband?"

"Chuck? Not really. Sometimes I wonder what happened to him but I really don't care. I'm in love with you and Master. I love this life. I love serving Master. I love being used. I love being with you. There's no room for Chuck here."

Larry smiled.

"I love this life too."

Larry and Maria cuddled to sleep on one of the few nights Master didn't require anything of them. Still, Larry's thoughts drifted to Vivian and Chuck and what became of them since that night 4 months ago. But that's another story...

Writor
Writor
262 Followers
12