A Cuckquean Story: Ch. 03 The Next Girl

Story Info
They find their next cuckcake.
6.3k words
4.63
101.4k
97

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a wild 24 hours things had begun to settle down. For the most part life went back to normal. Courtney, my daughter, came home later that day and we prepared for the new week. But my mind was still thinking about our night with Taylor. Thinking about her amazing body. The blonde hair, the firm body, the smooth skin, and her magnificent breasts.

The way she looked as she rode my husbands manliness. My husband, Michael's, face as he was pleasured by her womanly ways. I couldn't get over how intense it was. How mesmerized I was. How incredible my orgasms were while pleasuring myself. How great the sex was with my husband the next day. How he ravaged me. But I also remembered how hurt and lonely I felt as the two of them fucked each other as if I wasn't there or at least didn't matter.

Did this make me a Cuckquean? More importantly; did I want to be? Being somewhat submissive was nothing new to me and our sex and role playing. But, cuckqueaning was on a whole different level. These were the thoughts and ideas that were going through my head the next few days.

Michael and I had had only minimal and shallow conversations about it. Mostly talk that lead to more great sex though. At some point soon we would have to sit down fully clothed and discuss what happened and where we wanted to go in the future.

On Wednesday of that week Amanda called me. She was and is my best friend. We met on the first day of school senior year. I had just moved into her school's district. She was cool and pretty and most people liked her. In fact she was like the leader of the cool kids....not a mean girl but cool. Definitely in charge though, mostly every girl wanted to be her and every guy wanted to be with her.

It was with her that I, and her for that matter, discovered the beauty of the female body and how fun it was to play with. But not in the way one might think.

Shortly after we both turned 18 we attended a sorority party. Somehow Amanda had found out about it and pretty much made me go. We hung out with one of the sisters who lived there. After a while the three of us ended up in her room with a bottle of cheap whiskey. She was a few years older, maybe a sophomore or junior at the college, and obviously way more experienced with girl on girl...or in our case, girl on girl on girl action.

Long story short...It wasn't long before she had both of us half naked with a finger or two in both of us as we laid on the bed next to each other as she kneeled down on the floor. It was my first major sexual awakening. It wasn't long before Amanda and I were kissing and touching each others chest and stomach. Then the sister started licking our pussies first mine then Amanda's and then back to mine and so on and so on. We had to be home by one that night but before that we kissed and pleasured each other several times.

That was the only night we spent with the sorority sister. But it was not the only night of passion Amanda and I had together though. A few months later I would meet, Kyle, my daughters father. So she has been with me through all of my trials and tribulations. When my phone rang and I saw that it was her I quickly vowed to myself that I would not be telling her about Taylor or cuckqueaning.

We conversed casually for several minutes talking about mundane everyday things. My husband, Courtney, work, our favorite TV shows, and whatever. Amanda had married twice but never had kids and she had a pretty active love and sex life so that topic always came up. And then.... "So what about you guys? Did you do anything exciting over the weekend?" she inquired.

"Ummm, nothing much. Just went out to the club on Saturday and sat around the house all day Sunday," I replied as nonchalantly as I could. "Barely left the bed actually." Which was not too far from the truth.

"So none of your guys' kinky fun? You didn't meet any hot young things at the club?" She asked in joking tone. "You guys have been pretty tame lately haven't you?"

I paused. I hated to lie to her. Outside of Michael there is no one I confide in more than her. And to be honest I am not even sure why I didn't want to tell her. Maybe it was my confusion, maybe it was because part of me was embarrassed, or maybe it was something different. Maybe it was something about Amanda that made me not want to tell her.

"Well, OK, we did meet a woman while at the club to be honest." I spurted out.

"There you go, now we are talking. Was she hot? cute? Tell me"

"She was blonde with a great body. Kind of like a younger Pam Anderson but not so fake looking. And maybe the best breasts I have ever seen. We danced with her and went back to her place." Pam Anderson being the super hot chick from Baywatch in the 90's that her and I always seemed to compare everyone too.

On the other end of the phone all I could hear was silence mixed with light breathing until she asked, "Is that it? Don't get me wrong that sounds hot. But you usually tell me every little detail. What are you leaving out?"

"Nothing...."

"Mallory....?"

"What, Amanda?," I said sternly.

"Seriously, what are you not telling me? What happened with her? Is something wrong?" She sounded concerned.

"No, nothing is wrong. I just don't really want to talk about it right now."

"Are you and Michael OK?"

"Yes we are more than OK. It is just that...." I started to spill but still couldn't. "Nothing, it is nothing. Nothing happened we met a girl at the club and had sex with her. That is it." But that wasn't it and without my consent tears started to slowly form in my eyes. And I knew she would know it too.

"You are crying. Why are you crying?" Now she sounded mad. Not mad at me but mad at whatever was making me upset.

"Oh my god, I don't know why I am crying," Which was true. "Must be a woman thing" I said while cry laughing. "I am just really emotional and confused to be honest."

"Confused about what Mal?"

"OK, so we didn't pick up a girl at the club on Saturday. The girl..."

"What was her name?"

"Taylor"

"Taylor? Really?"

"Yes, Taylor. Anyway...." I breathed deeply. "We didn't pick up Taylor. She picked up Michael."

"What? What does that mean?" She sounded confused, "Where were you?"

"I literally was right next to them when she did. I tried to stop it but she was too overpowering."

"I am very confused Mal. Start from the beginning. How exactly did she pick up Michael?" Perplexed, Amanda then asked, "How the hell did she overpower you? How did Michael let this happen?"

"That is part of why I am so emotional and confused," I started. "Just let me tell you what happened please. When we got to the club we sat at the bar overlooking the dance floor. I was looking to see if there were any hot girls or hot couples to be honest. Pretty much right away I saw her. She was amazing even from so far away. And then all night she was always around but on the periphery."

"Did you want her?"

"Yes, like I said she was incredibly hot." I paused before I said, "Then all of a sudden she was right next to Michael dancing with him. I tried to dance with them both thinking we would all dance and then play some.

"But no matter how hard I tried she always seemed to block me. Ignoring me at the same time. The next thing I know we were in her car and I was driving while she sucked his cock" I was in control as I explained it to Amanda but still on the verge of tears and breaking down.

"Holy shit, Mallory"

"I know, I know. When we got back to her place it only got worse," I was in tears again. "The thing is Mandy, a big part of me was loving how they were fucking without me"

"What does that mean?"

"I am not sure. Michael says I am a cuckquean. Have you ever heard of that?"

"I think so, is it like a female cuckold?"

"I guess so," I replied embarrassed. "Watching her super sexy body fucking him was so erotic. I came so hard just watching and playing with myself. And then the next day at home Michael and I fucked so intensely it was amazing."

"What did this Taylor have to say in the morning?"

"Nothing, she was gone when we woke. We called a cab and then went home and fucked all day."

We then spent the next hour or so discussing every detail of the event. I told her about Taylor stripping and me putting her panties on. How turned on I was and still feeling humiliated at the same time. I expressed to her how stimulating the look on Michael's face was as he fucked her. How I felt like I couldn't deny him this pleasure.

She seemed really understanding and then she said this before we hung up, "You know I love you Mallory but I am not totally shocked by this. You have always tried to appear to be in control and to be in charge. But I have always known it was just an act. In reality you are just a little girl who needs someone else to be charge. This is why we have always gotten along so well."

"I know," I said.

"I have to go. But if you need to talk more about it let me know and we can. But I will say this. I think this is something you should explore more but not before you and Michael talk about it and maybe set some rules. It could lead to some incredible experiences or it could lead to you being alone again. But honestly I don't think you need to worry about that because you guys are as solid of a couple as I know. I think it will all depend on how well you handle it"

She was right and I knew it. When Michael got home that night I told him we finally had to talk about what happened. So we did. I told him all about how I felt. How much I enjoyed it, but also how much it hurt me and demeaned me.

First Michael said the he was sorry if I had been hurt but it was also too good to pass up. Then he explained to me how great it felt. How empowered he felt fucking such a hot woman right in front of me. How he could see the struggle I was going through and how much that turned him on too. He said, "Even as my cock was penetrating deep inside Taylor looking over and seeing you put on her panties as you got yourself off was the hottest thing I have ever seen."

"Really? I didn't even think you noticed I was there."

"Of course I realized you were there. If you had not been there and been so turned on I could never have fucked her like that."

This was the first time he had said anything like that. That something I had done during the encounter had also turned him on.

"And Taylor said the same thing when we were alone. She told me how cute she thought you were. She said she had never seen someone so eager during something like that."

I was shocked, "Really? She said that?"

"Yes she did. She said that she had done this before but had never cum the way she did with us. Seeing you put on her own panties and how ravishingly you ate her pussy after I came in it really got her going. She said it was the best sex she ever had"

I had promised myself I would not let this conversation get sexual. I would not get turned on. But hearing him say that Taylor was turned on by me and stuff I did was making it hard for me not to get wet. I wished she were with us at that moment. I wanted to please her again. I wanted her to get off even if it meant I had to take a back seat again.

But at the same time something about her scared me. "Do you want to do it again?" I inquired knowing his answer but needing him to say it.

"Yes, but..."

"But what?"

"Not if it will hurt you. I love you too much to risk losing you."

I needed to hear that in the worst way. "What if we did it but with someone different? Does it have to be Taylor?"

"No. But who?" He asked, "Someone we know? Or someone else? And where do we meet her?"

"I have no idea. I don't think it should be someone we know. In fact I think that should be a rule." Now kind of wishing I hadn't told Amanda. "But where does one meet a girl do to that?"

Michael laughed, "I don't know either. I think the term is cuckcake though."

"Cuckcake?"

"Yes I think the woman I would be fucking is called a cuckcake while you are the Cuckquean."

"Oh, I kinda like that....cuckcake." I smiled now too. "Ok, then, where do we find a cuckcake?" We went back and forth like that for awhile not really deciding anything except that the next time would be with someone we didn't know and not with Taylor. We basically concluded that we would just play it by ear and see what happens.

The next week or so was more of the same. Michael went to work as the CEO of a small local company. Courtney went to school and hung out with her friends. And I taught history classes at the local community college. A job I had been doing for several years now. It allowed me to pretty much set my own schedule which was great now that I wasn't the sole breadwinner raising my daughter.

The first weekend after our affair with Taylor was pretty uneventful. We went out again on Friday and Saturday. We did not meet anyone to fulfill our new fantasy. We saw plenty of women we would have liked to be with but none of them worked out. Our next cuckqueaning experience would come as an unexpected surprise during the next week.

On Sunday, Courtney went to stay with her dad again. That Monday I had scheduled a meeting with a student named Kendall. We were going to meet at our house and then she would stay for dinner. As weird as it sounds for a professor to have a student over for dinner it was not that inappropriate.

Kendall was a 21 year old girl that I had know for many years. When I was single and she was younger she was Courtney's babysitter. After she turned 18 she fell on some rough times that pretty much led to her becoming a stripper and getting into some stuff she should have avoided. Like drugs and stuff.

With a lot of help from her parents and from me she got clean and went to college. The community college I worked at. I loved working at this place since it was the place where I got started in college as a single mother after Kyle left me. I spent two years there and then finished with a teaching degree at a four year school. I taught junior high for several years and then moved on to the CC I had got my start at with the hope I could help young people the way I was.

Anyway, Kendall came over for a private tutoring session and then I fixed dinner. Michael came home as we were starting and all three us ate together. It was a nice dinner with nice conversation. Lots of laughter. As far as I knew Michael like Kendall in the same way I did. Like an older role model. I may have been wrong.

Kendall had gotten in trouble with drugs and stripping but it was more from being young and dumb and not from being an addict. So we had some wine with dinner. After dinner Michael liked to have a drink of whiskey. This night we all had one. This one drink turned into two and then more.

We had moved into the living room and were all sitting on the couch. Me on one end, Michael in the middle, with Kendall on the other end. The topic of stripping came up. I had mentioned that I had been very close to going into it myself to support Courtney after her dad left.

"I bet you would have been a great dancer Mallory," Kendall said when I told them that.

"Thanks," I said back.

And then she told what it was like to do it. Michael seemed very intrigued. He kept asking her more and more questions. She didn't seem to mind. In fact I started to notice she loved the attention that Michael was giving her.

Then I noticed him and her sitting closer and closer to each other. I was almost alone at my end of the couch. I started to realize that she was laughing and giggling at almost everything Michael said. Her hand kept touching his arm. Too late I caught on that he was flirting with her and her flirting back.

And not just the harmless kind of flirting people do. No, this meant something. It meant that if I didn't do something quick things were going to go too far. I couldn't believe it, "Hey....Honey? No don't"

"Don't what Mal?" He looked me right in the eye. I was shaking my head. We had one rule. Nobody we knew. And definitely not her. No. His outer thigh and her outer thigh were touching. Their outside hands were actually holding each other.

Don't get me wrong I think Kendall is stunningly beautiful. She is probably 5'2, maybe 110 pounds with long brown hair and eyes. And if I had to guess I would say that her measurements were 32b 25 34. But no way was I going to be OK with my husband fucking this girl that I had known since she was a teenager. And even if I did, no way was she going to be our next cuckcake.

"No, Michael....No."

I looked down and over and saw his inside, right hand was on her bare thigh. Slowly caressing it. She was wearing short jeans shorts and a white tank top with a pink one under that and an obviously black bra under that. She looked like a hot sexy 21 year old girl. Not as hot as Taylor but hot in her own way. Kind of sexy and cute at the same time.

I started to reach for Michael's arm to pull it away from her supple thigh but then I looked up. Too late, they were kissing. Passionately....His right hand still rubbing her thigh, her legs opened slightly. Her left hand on his right shoulder while her right was caressing his cheek.

My face must have had a horrified look on it as Kendall and I made eye contact, "Holy shit, Mallory," Kendall exclaimed as she pulled away from Michael. "I am so sorry. I thought....I am sorry."

She stood up as if to move away, Michael's right hand moved with her leg. It was still on it as if to claim it. He had a very serious look on his face, "Don't worry Kendall she is OK with it."

Kendall stood there looking sexy as hell but not sure what to do. Michael removed his hand. Kendall looked me in the eyes again. I recognized for the first time how sexy she really was. I had always known her as a cute, lovely girl. Even after she was 18 and a stripper I had only saw her as my daughters babysitter.

But now as this young, arousing, 21 year old woman stood before me, I got turned on. Michael looked at me and said, "Mal, would you please remove Kendall's shorts?"

I stood what felt like many minutes looking at him and shaking my head slightly before I kneeled on the floor in front of her. I unbuttoned her shorts and unzipped them. They easily slid past her hips and down her legs. When I got them down to her ankles she put her hand on top of my head for balance and lifted a foot so I could take them off. I was way more turned on than I ever thought I would be with Kendall.

I looked up at her as she looked down on me. She was wearing purple hipster panties and looked amazing in them. Michael instructed, "Now kiss her stomach" Without hesitation I leaned in as I pushed her tank top up a little. Just before my lips met her firm, smooth stomach above her belly button my hands moved to her hips.

"Stop...." Michael said sternly. "I said, kiss her stomach"

I quizzically looked at him and said, "I am about to."

"I said kiss her stomach."

Confusion led to realization, "Yes Sir."

My lips opened and kissed her again and again. Above her cute little belly button and below it and around it on each side. My hands moved around past her hips to grope her ass. Before they could though Michael moved them away and pulled her down on to the couch next to him again. She complied.

My face was no longer near her stomach but was between her thighs elevated over her vaginal area. They were kissing again. Then they weren't and Michael's mouth was moving again making sounds, "Mallory, I can tell that Kendall is really turned on but you need to make sure. I want her nice and wet before I fuck her."

Oh my, the forcefulness of his voice and the confidence of how he said it was such a turn on to me. I knew that even though this was not how I wanted our second cuckqueaning experience to go I was going to do whatever he told me as he had his way with her.

12