A Cuckquean Story: Ch. 04

Story Info
They continue to figure it out in a fun manner.
7.9k words
4.57
64.5k
86

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So the next week went by both fast and incredibly slow. My anticipation for our supposed next encounter with Kendall was making it crawl by at snail's pace. Wanting and needing it to happen but having to wait was killing me.

But the trepidation of the situation was making things move too fast also. As great as things went with her and Michael I was still very nervous about doing it with her. She was my daughter's former babysitter for crying out loud. So I wanted the next Monday to come as quickly as possible but also take a long time so I could sort things out in my head.

My almost weekly phone call with my best friend Amanda went well too. She wanted any detail of any cuckqueaning experience.

She asked right away, "Do did you meet up with Taylor again?"

"No, we didn't. I am not sure where we stand with Taylor to be honest. We have not even discussed her except when fucking." I replied.

"So are you guys done with the cuckqueaning thing? Or did you find someone else to play with?"

"Umm, well, we went out looking but it is not easy to find someone. We had a difficult time even trying to figure out how to approach it actually."

There was a slight pause on her end before she said, "That sucks, I was hoping to hear some juicy details of another sexy session. Oh well..." She really sounded disappointed.

"But I didn't say we didn't have any fun did I?" I was smiling on my end and practically blushing.

"Oh my god, who?"

"I am embarrassed to say, Michael and I had discussed one rule and we broke it with the first girl."

"Mal, who? What rule?"

"We had decided not to be with someone we know. Of course that was before we went out with the intention of finding a stranger to be with but not having any real idea how to do it," I began to explain.

"Wait, you broke the rule of being with someone you know? Who? Do I know her?"

I timidly said, "Yes you do. Don't laugh or freak out though."

"I am not going to make that promise."

"Kendall"

"Holy shit, Kendall? Your Kendall?" She seemed shocked. Maybe appalled, I couldn't tell.

"Yes, it just kind of happened when she was over for dinner on Monday. She is 21 now so we had wine with dinner and then whiskey for after. We were all sitting on the couch and it just happened."

"It just happened, really?"

"Yes, there was some harmless flirting and then I guess Michael decided to just go for it. I have to admit that it was so much fun and different than with Taylor."

"How so?" She seemed genuinely interested and not appalled so I was relieved which made me more comfortable to talk about it.

"It was much more loving and sensual with Kendall. Instead of just watching them I touched and played with them. I caressed and kissed them. Touched and rubbed. It was awesome. And I licked lots of cum off of her. I love that part for some reason."

"Did either of them touch you though?"

"Not really," I said.

"Ahh, so that's thing huh? You touch, play, watch, clean up but nothing in return. So not like a threesome and more like a twosome with watcher, helper. That is what turns you on so much isn't it?"

"Yes, Amanda, that is it," She was dead on and she put it in a way that finally made sense to me. We discussed this and other things pertaining to the whole thing.

We talked about how careful we needed to be if we are going to continue with Kendall. Most importantly because of how it might affect my daughter Courtney. Even though at almost 17 she didn't need Kendall to babysit anymore they had a very close bond.

Then Amanda brought up something that had totally slipped my mind about next Monday when Kendall was supposed to come over again, "Okay, so you are planning on Kendall coming over again this Monday right?"

"Yes, that is the plan. She comes over most Mondays anyways so it works out great."

"But this Monday Courtney will be home too right?"

"Oh, shit..." Now, obviously, I knew she was back with us next week. I had made plans with her earlier that day for next week. I made plans with her to go shopping for her upcoming birthday next week. But my thoughts about Kendall were so separate in my mind that I just kind of thought Monday would come and go without any problems.

After we chatted a little while longer I got off the phone with Amanda and sat quietly and a little dejected. I kept going over how we could still make it work but I couldn't do it. My best idea was to just wait til Courtney went to bed but that wasn't practical either.

The next day or so was really sad. Michael took it well but I could tell he was disappointed. He had no idea what to do either other than just wait until Courtney was at her dad's again. Which was fine but would make Monday's dinner be filled with a lot of sexual tension between the three of us.

So instead of spending the weekend in anticipation of seeing Kendall's young, cute, smooth body fucking my husband I spent it talking about how much I wish we were going to be with her. I texted Kendall to let her know plans had changed. She sent a frowny face back so I knew she was disappointed as well.

Michael and I also spent some time discussing things and talking about how we wanted things to go in the future.

"So how far do you want to take this cuckquean thing?" he asked me at some point during our discussion.

"I don't know," I said, also knowing that I would go as far as he wanted me to go. "But I do think we should have ground rules that we actually follow."

"I don't disagree with that," he said. "What do you have in mind?"

"Well for one, and I think this one would be obvious, I don't think we should be with anyone that is too close like family or friends."

"Kendall included? Should I call her and tell her we don't want that anymore with her?" he smiled knowing I would say no.

"Kendall not included."

"What else? What if a woman we meet wants me alone sometime?" Michael asked. "Like what if someone in the future wants me all to herself for a night? Do you think that would be hot too? Knowing I am out and fucking someone?"

"I don't know about that one Michael," I said out loud but on the inside the thought of it got my juices flowing. What is wrong with me? "Isn't the point for me to see you fucking them?"

"I guess so, we can talk about that in the future. It is not like we are veterans of this thing yet. Maybe when we get more comfortable. Although if we are going to expand our cuckcake base I may have to meet women and date them a little before I introduce them to you."

I had kind of been thinking the same thing and he was right, "Yeah, I figured that could happen. Where would you meet these women? It might be hot if we went to the club separately and I watched you pick them up."

"That does sound hot, maybe next weekend we could do that. Should I play single or cheating husband? I would think cheating husband." I could tell he was getting turned on by talking about this. He kept adjusting his penis around to give it more room in his pants to get harder.

I too was getting turned on, since we were sitting next to each other on the couch it was easy for me to push my hand down his pants and grip his hardening cock, "That makes sense honey, that way they know you are married and won't be too shocked when you bring me in to watch."

"OK, what about Taylor? We haven't really talked about her much." he was rubbing my thighs as I squeezed and gripped his hard cock. "Do you want to do more with her?"

"I don't know about her, I do want more with her but I am not sure. She is so hot and you were so hot fucking her but part of the fun was how it happened. How she just took control. I worry it won't be that fun again and could ruin it. What are your thoughts?" Our light petting getting more intense.

"I want to fuck her again real bad but I agree. We have to do it in a way that is still that hot," his hands were removing my shirt and playing with my bare breasts. My nipples were poking straight out. I had his pants unzipped and pushed down, stroking his cock, "You want me to fuck hot chicks?"

"Yes!!" I said forcefully as I stood and removed my pants before mounting his fat cock. Discussion time was over. We fucked hard and more than once while discussing how Taylor and Kendall's sexiness.

Sunday came and Courtney came home. Then Monday arrived and Kendall came over for her weekly tutoring session with me. I was worried it would be weird and awkward. It was mid afternoon an hour or two before Courtney would be home from school when the doorbell rang.

I opened the door to see Kendall standing there looking both cute and sexy in a light blue v-neck t-shirt that showed off her cleavage and tight sexy jean shorts. I wanted her, more importantly I wanted Michael to have her. Tonight was going to be hard.

We chit chatted as we moved to the kitchen table to work. I sat down and she got real close to me. I looked up and she had that serious look people have right before they kiss you. She leaned down and kissed me on the lips. It was wonderful and soft but forceful too.

Her tongue pushed passed my lips and I sucked on it as she explored the inside of my mouth. My hands wanted to reach up and fondle her but instead I gently pushed her away, "I am not sure we should do that without Michael here."

"I know, I just wanted to show you what is going to be missing tonight," she was being coy and almost seemed like she was teasing me. "I was really looking forward to tonight but dinner with Court will be fun too."

I was already soaking wet just sitting there. I really wanted to attack her and have her. But I knew that was not my role in this game. I also wanted to excuse myself to the bathroom to get myself off real quick.

The tension was going to be amazing tonight I could already tell. I was already imagining me ravaging Michael as soon as she left and we went to bed. We sat next to each other at the table going over stuff she needed help with. Our hands would touch and linger. Legs and knees would bump each other. I felt like a young single girl flirting.

And then Courtney came home and the flirting and teasing came to a stop. Courtney and Kendall talked like young women as I started dinner. I was so turned on and excited that I excused myself and went to the bathroom.

As soon as I closed the door and locked it my hand was down my pants and rubbing my clit. I quickly had two fingers rubbing the inside of my pussy. I had to struggle not to moan as I made myself come. I then sat down on the stool to let my body relax before I went out and finished cooking dinner.

Then Michael came home and we ate. I know I talked and chatted but I can hardly remember what about. What I do remember is sitting next to Courtney and across from Michael and Kendall. I could see the attraction between them but I doubt Court could.

He would say something funny and she would laugh and put her hand on his arm. I wanted them to kiss so bad. But they didn't. They would never, not with Courtney there. As much as I wanted them to fuck and as much as I wanted to be cucked by them I wouldn't do it at the expense of my daughter.

Dinner was nice but I was an absolute wreck. My pussy was dripping wet. I needed release in the worst way. The mundane conversations were boring me. I kept picturing Michael and Kendall getting it on.

Dinner ended and I started cleaning as Kendall and Courtney were talking some more. Michael was doing something. Time went by pretty quickly at this point when Kendall said, "Oh shit, look at the time I missed the last bus back to my apartment."

"That sucks," Courtney said, "How will you get home?"

"Taxi I guess," She said as she looked over at Michael and me, "How much do you think that will cost from here?"

"Don't be silly, I can just drive you home," Michael suggested.

"Really?"

"Yes, you are not that far so it will not be a problem. Is that okay with you Mal?" he asked me.

"I don't see why not," I said, but inside I was thinking about how I needed to fuck Michael. I needed release from all the built up sexual feelings I was having. The thought of him being gone for even a short time was going to suck. I didn't even think about what they might do together.

"OK, so it is settled, let me get my keys and we will leave," Michael said, oddly excited.

Everyone said their goodbyes. As Kendall was walking out the door Michael came to me and kissed me and then whispered in my ear, "I am going to fuck her so hard when I get her home."

I was speechless as they walked out and drove away. My mind was racing. Why hadn't I told him no. What was I thinking by saying nothing. She could have his cock in her hand right now as he was driving. I sent him a text message saying I wasn't sure about them fucking.

I got no reply, but I didn't think I would since he was still driving. Her hand or mouth probably on his cock. Courtney was already in her room so I went to mine. I stripped naked. My pussy was aching and swollen. My panties were soaked.

I didn't think I wanted them to fuck without me but I was also thinking about them in her bed naked and fucking. I was on my back naked with my legs open and my right hand working at pleasing my pussy. My lips were separated by my fingers going in and out.

My text message notification tone went off. I jumped up to check the message it said, "You might not be sure but I sure am"

Then moments later another message came through. A picture message. It showed Kendall in just her bra and panties with a big grin on her face. I was so mad and jealous. I wanted to stop them. I wanted to see them.

Carrying my phone with that hot picture on I pulled my vibrator out of it's drawer and laid back down on the bed. The vibe slid easily into me. I stared at the pic of Kendall. Her panties were black and lacy, the bra was black as well.

Just as I was about to orgasm another pic came through. This one was harder to tell what was going on. Then I realized it was a video not a picture. I pressed play I saw the top of Kendall's head with hands on Michael's bare thighs. She was sucking his long hard cock.

I could hear the slurping sounds and Michael's low grunts each time his cock was all the way in her mouth. The video was less than a minute long. I didn't need that long to cum though. The last thing the vid showed was her standing up and leading him to the bed. Her ass and back were sexy as she walked.

I watched the video several times before another message came through. First it said, "Last one." Followed by a very quick video of Kendall on her back. Her tits were bare and stunning with her nipples hard. The camera on his phone then panned down to show her naked body and his cock already inside her pushing in and out slowly.

I never saw him except for his thighs and cock fucking her but I heard him say, "I love you Mallory."

With her then saying, "Love you too, wish you were here but we just couldn't wait" and then she blew me a kiss as the screen went black.

I exhausted myself watching the two videos over and over and fucking myself silly. I was half asleep about an hour later when Michael got home. He came straight to the bedroom where he found me legs spread naked on the bed, the vibe laying next to my pussy on the damp sheets. My labia glistening.

"Are you mad?"

"Yes," I said trying to sound it, "But I have never made myself cum so hard or so much."

"Good news, Kendall is on the pill now so I came in her three times," he said with a stupid grin on his face. Now I was mad because I wanted to taste that cum so bad. "And I brought you a present."

"Oh, what?" wondering what it could possibly be. I noticed that his hand had been behind his back the whole time holding something. Then he showed his hand and it had black lace panties in it. Her panties.

"It was her idea, she said she knew how much you loved licking my cum last week. So after we fucked the second time she put these back on for you. She even wore them for awhile after." then he tossed them to me.

I got very excited as they flew toward me. I knew why she did it. I knew his cum would be on them. Not all of it and it would be drying and not as good but still. Her juices would be on them too. I caught them and looked at them.

I didn't care how humiliating it was I took them and held them up and admired her sexy little panties. Even from a foot away I could smell the odor of their sex. But I had to bring them closer. I brought them right up to my nose and sniffed them.

I couldn't believe I was doing that. Michael was right there watching. I looked at him and his pants were off and his cock was rock hard again. The panties were still damp and I could see his sperm on them. With my eyes glued on Michael as he stroked his cock I licked them.

The taste of his cum and her juice was intoxicating. After a few moments of licking and smelling them I needed more. Just like with Taylor's panties that first night I put them on. Knowing they were on Kendall earlier and while fucking Michael made me as horny as ever.

My next thought was of his cock. It had been in her pussy several times not less than half an hour ago. I was thinking that it still had their juices on it. I moved forward and crawled the length of the bed to where he was standing with it toward me.

I put it in my mouth. Savoring the taste. I just held it there enjoying it. Until he started to slowly pull it out and then back in again. My face getting fucked gently at first by his big cock covered in his and her juices.

He reached down and fondled and groped my breasts as they hung down swinging back and forth as I sucked him faster and harder. As the intensity grew though he had to stop playing with my titties and place his hands on my head. His hips moving back and forth fucking my face harder and harder.

The slurping noises were almost deafening to me. Saliva dripping from my mouth and his cock. I could feel his body tensing, he was going to blow his load soon. He grabbed my head tighter as he pushed his cock deeper into my mouth and let go.

His cum quickly filled my mouth and went down my throat. Some of it even came out my mouth and down my chin. Michael slowly rocked back and forth as he relaxed and softened in my mouth.

As Michael sat on the bed, I collapsed on it too and asked, "So did you have fun?"

"Yes, it was incredible."

I rolled over and looked up at him with my hand again finding my wetness, "Tell me all about it honey."

He did. He told me how as soon as they got in the car her hands were all over his cock and how she was kissing his cheek and face. How he reached over and felt her up. The whole time he was talking I was pleasuring myself.

This was another first for us. Michael telling me about him fucking another woman while I masturbated. It was really hot. I didn't even really care that he had technically cheated on me. He told me how they kissed and groped each other as soon as they got in her apartment. Then stripped down quickly.

He said it was Kendall's idea to take the pic and videos. I told him how that that was the best idea ever. I made myself cum several times while he told me about fucking Kendall. When he was done with his story he was very stiff again and we watched the videos and fucked to exhaustion. Then we professed our love to each other over and over until we fell asleep naked in each others arms.

Life went on calmly for several days after that. Michael and I discussed things quite a bit. Cuckqueaning was becoming a lifestyle that we both wanted to live so we needed to really figure out how we would live it.

We knew we didn't want to make it overtly public. In fact I felt like too many people already knew about it but it was too late to do anything about that. Still the less people we knew that knew about it the better. Michael is a prominent local businessman and I was an instructor at our community college.