A Cuckquean Story: Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We discussed ways we could go about it. How to get women to participate. We decided it might be best to get to know several girls to become regulars as opposed to just random ones we met out. We weren't against that either though.

We figured we could pick up future cuckcakes two ways. One would just be to meet a girl at the club or somewhere for a threesome and just turn it into a cuckquean scenario. The other way was to go separately like we talked about before where Michael would pick up a woman like he was cheating.

Then we also talked about how to get back with Taylor. We couldn't think of a good way to make it happen that didn't ruin the first time. We also weren't sure she would want it again. We didn't come up with any solution other than to just think about it more.

Mostly we wanted to make sure we were somewhat discreet about it. That being said we knew Kendall was going to be a regular thing, of which we really needed to keep my daughter unaware of. My best friend Amanda knew but she lived hours away and could keep a secret. Michael said he hadn't told anyone but I am not sure how true that is.

In some ways he seemed to be getting off on surprising me. Like when he started making out with Kendall the first time and how he just decided to drive her home and fuck her the second time. So maybe he told people and would spring it on me later which angered me but more importantly turned me on.

Which leads me to our next encounter a few days after our second night with Kendall. On Wednesday Michael told me he had a great idea for Friday night. He told me we would go out to the club to for sure find a new cuckcake.

He said we could try the cheating thing or whatever I wanted. I was really excited. I knew Courtney was going to be spending the night at a friends so if we needed to bring someone home we could. Either way I had something to look forward to.

Thursday after Courtney got out of school we went shopping. Her 17th birthday was next week while she was at her dad's so I wanted to take her out and buy stuff for her. We got our hair and nails done, which meant more now that I knew Michael and I were going out Friday. I bought her several outfits, shoes, and a purse. I even bought a new outfit for myself for the next night.

That night Michael told me to be ready to go when he got home from work and we would go out and get dinner first. Make a whole night of it. I was giddy like a schoolgirl getting ready for prom. I was so excited I just hoped everything would turn out as planned.

Then early Friday afternoon I got a phone call from Michael, "Honey, I am so sorry but I can't do tonight. I am going to have to work later and then I am going to need to work at home tonight. Maybe we can go out tomorrow?"

"Fuck, I was so ready too," I was mad but what could I do. He rarely had to work like this so who am I to get in his way. "Well I will just order in some dinner and we can relax at home tonight."

Instead of putting on my new sexy outfit with new sexy undies under it I put on a pair of boring cotton panties, some sweat pants, and a loose fitting t-shirt with no bra under. My comfy clothes. After a few hours of catching up on some of the shows on our DVR I order Chinese food and waited for Michael.

When he came home we ate and he worked some. He was so busy he didn't even change out of his work suit. Around 7 o'clock he came out of his office.

"I am sorry things didn't work out but I promise I will make it up to you."

"That is ok, but I was really looking forward to dressing up and going out tonight. I was also very, very horny." I said with a grin, hoping he would take a hint and do me.

He leaned in to kiss me just as the doorbell rang, "Who is that at this time of night?" he had a weird look on his face. Like someone who was hiding something.

"Good question," I said as I started to get up. He put his hand up to stop me as he made for the door. He opened it and she was there. She was in a low cut form fitting purple dress. Her DD breasts were making the dress really pop as they almost fell out of it.

"Hello, Taylor," Michael said as he let her in. As if he were expecting her.

"Hi, Mike," the incredibly hot blonde woman said as she leaned in and kissed my husband right in front of me. And not one of those hello kisses friends give but a deep romantic kiss that lovers gave.

I immediately felt like shit. I was wearing the junkiest outfit I owned. She on the other hand looked even better than I remember from a few weeks ago. I was stunned, how could Michael do this to me. They were still kissing. God they were hot together.

Finally they stopped. She looked right at me. What would I say? What should I say? I didn't know what to do until she said, "Oh you, hello..."

Just like that she had dismissed me in a humiliating way. I tried to say hello back but I couldn't. I was tongue tied. So I just nodded and waved slightly as I sat on the couch.

She looked me over as she stood next to the couch holding Michael's hand. She was looking at me more now than she seemed to the whole night the last time. I couldn't take my eyes off of her either. She was stunning. I wondered how long they had this planned.

She seemed disappointed as she looked at me, "I would have thought you would have worn something a tad nicer than that," she sneered.

"Would you like a drink, Taylor? We have wine, whiskey, vodka?" Michael asked. He seemed giddy while trying to play it cool. She told him what she wanted and he left the room as she sat in the chair across and to the side of me. As she sat and crossed her amazing legs I caught a glimpse of the black panties she was wearing.

I wondered if they were the same ones from our first encounter. "I'll have a whiskey..on the rocks" I burst out. All I wanted to do was get up and go change my clothes but the next best thing was to get drunk on hard liquor.

Michael returned with two drinks in his hand. One he handed to her and the other he sipped as he sat in the chair next to her. None for me. They started chatting as if they were old friends and I wasn't there.

I have no idea what they were saying to each other. All I could think about was how crappy I must have looked and how I really wanted that drink Michael didn't get me. I wondered if I should just get up and get my own. I did.

The didn't even notice me getting up. When I got alone in the kitchen I paused to get my breath and my bearings. After a few deep breathes and a shot of whiskey I relaxed a bit. I even looked in the mirror and thought I looked ok.

My clothes may have been boring but I didn't look half bad in them. My bra-less boobs looked good under the thin fabric of my shirt. And I felt like I looked kind of cute. I took another shot and made my drink and went back into the living room

She was not in the room when I returned. I sat down and looked at Michael, "What the hell?"

"I told you I was going to think of a way to bring her back into our lives." He grinned.

Before I could say anything else she returned from what I assumed was the bathroom and sat on Michael's lap. They kissed some more. Her ample boobs were barely staying contained in her dress. And what a dress, it was loose enough to move around in but tight enough to look really sexy doing it.

Then she said, "I am glad we all have this chance to get to know each other better. The last time we saw each other we didn't get to for some reason."

I thought to myself, "Of course not bitch, you spent the night ignoring me."

"So Mike, you were telling me all about your job. Please tell me more." She said in what sounded like a fake way. Then they chatted some more as if I wasn't there. I was frustrated way more than I wanted to be. I wanted our second time with her to be somewhat magical.

I decided I needed to go to the bathroom too. I needed some space again, "I will be right back," I said as I walked by them.

"Ok, Slut..." Taylor said. She acknowledged me. That excited me.

Hearing her call me that again brought me back to that night and how horny I was. I could feel my arousal start to pick up. The way she said slut was so sultry. When I got to the bathroom I found on the sink her black panties. And yes, they were the ones from that night. My knees got weak.

They were black and lacy and I could tell she had been wearing them. I picked them up and smelled them although something dropped off them as I did. Mmmm, they smelled like her. I wanted her so bad now.

I looked on the ground and saw a note. Her handwriting was magnificent of course. The note said:

I thought you might want to wear these again. Like now.

I also brought you these thigh highs and garter. They are

mine too. This will be your outfit for the night so be a good

lil slut and put them on.

I hadn't even noticed the stockings. But I did now. They were fishnets. I then stripped off all my clothes and peed. I savored putting her panties on. When I left the bathroom I was wearing nothing but the panties, garter, and fishnets.

When I entered the living room again I could see Michael as he walked into the kitchen again. It was just me and her. And my bare nipples were as hard as rocks. I began to walk by her as she said, "Now that looks a lot better Slut."

"Thank you"

She looked perplex, "Thank you, what?"

Really? Did she really want me to call her that? "Thank you, Bitch," I said worried I was wrong.

"That is better. Mike had to answer a phone call about work," she said as she sat looking hot in our chair with me standing next to her topless in her black lace panties and stockings, "He is so handsome and I can't wait to get my cock in me again."

"OK," was all I could mutter since I was nervous and excited in a way that so far in my life only Taylor was able to make me.

"I am really horny and I can certainly tell that you are to," she reached up and pinched my nipple as she said that. "Now, I don't want to lose my horniness while he is gone. Especially since who knows how long it will be. So..."

She then lifted up her ass a little and hiked up her dress over her hips. Since the panties she was wearing were now on me she was bare underneath. I couldn't believe what I thought was about to happen.

She spread her legs open and motioned for me to move between them. She smiled, "Eat me Slut." I obeyed. How could I not. She had complete control of me.

I knelt down and put my hands on either thigh and leaned my head in and started munching her labia. I licked them from the bottom up. My face deep enough already that my nose parted her lips as I licked up toward her clit.

I wanted to push my whole head and body into her. My eyes were closed as I licked her up and then back down. I put my whole effort into it. I wanted to please her in the worst way. I could tell she was really wet. But that was all I could tell.

Usually when I ate a woman out or when I get eaten out there is squirming or some kind of movement and sound. But right now despite my best effort there was no movement, no moaning, not even slightly. I opened my eyes and looked up at her.

She was just sitting. One hand was holding up her dress and the other was holding her drink with her elbow resting on the chair's arm. If my mouth wasn't literally inside her licking and sucking her wet vagina I would have thought she was just sitting in a chair having a casual conversation with someone.

Her eyes made contact with mine and she smiled pleasantly, "That's a good Slut, keep going."

Her reaction just made me want to do even better. I wanted to make her squirm. I wanted to please her. I wanted to hear her moan because of me. She never did. I kept looking up at her.

Mesmerized by her beauty and perplexed by her lack of emotion. I tried to reach up and touch her breasts but she pushed my hand away. I was getting the feeling I was just there to keep her occupied until Michael could really please her.

I closed my eyes again and rubbed my whole face all over her wet pussy and thighs. Slowly and then faster all in an effort to get her to break and let herself go. Instead she just casually played with my hair.

Just then Michael, or Mike as she was calling him for some reason, came back into the room. She gently pushed me away from her. Michael walked over between her legs. Sitting on the floor a few feet away from the lovers I had a great view.

Taylor was taking off Michael's pants. His already hard cock popped out right in her face and she eagerly licked it. She gripped the base and sucked like the expert I knew she was. I could see Michael's knees quiver already.

My left hand was squeezing my right boob while my right hand fondled my left boob as I slowly and slightly rubbed my pussy on the floor as I watched her deftly suck him. I was again mesmerized by this incredible seductress as she pleased my husband.

It wasn't long before he was sitting in the chair and she was mounted on his smooth, slick cock. I took a chance and slid closer to them. My face now just inches away from her glorious ass going up and down. I could see his glistening cock briefly every time she slid up it.

His balls were bouncing around as he thrust up and into her then down and mostly out of her. They were calling to me. I reached out and caressed them gently at first. When Taylor didn't stop me I squeezed them harder.

Part of my hand touched her wetness as she bounced down on him. Now I could hear her moaning. I couldn't do it but my husband sure could. I was close to cumming and I wasn't even touching myself.

I moved in and kissed his thighs. I licked them and got closer to his balls. She began to hump him slower. I took advantage and kissed his wet cock as it slid out of her pussy. I backed up quickly though as she came back down. The last thing I wanted was to get in her way.

I wanted to taste my husband's cock as it was freshly wettened by her incredible pussy. When she went back up, I moved in again and licked as much of his throbbing member as I could. I loved it. I came. I hesitated.

I felt her ass push against my head as if it wasn't even there. My nose was in her asshole. It smelled great of course. And then she disappeared.

I opened my eyes and she was turning around. She remounted. Michael put his hands on her ass and she started humping him again. Up and down and then back up and down again. Slowly but not too slow. She motioned for me to move closer again.

She touched my head. I was in love with her at that moment. She pulled me closer and put my face right where his cock was entering her, "Lick, Slut."

I stuck my tongue out and it was licking his cock when she was up and licking the folds and clit of her pussy when she was down. I am so amazed at my luckiness. I can't believe she is letting me do this.

I feel so good being topless and wearing her used panties again. As I lick his cock and her pussy as they fuck I looked up and realize she is still wearing her dress. He is still in his pants, they are at his ankles though, and dress shirt.

As much as I love tasting their sex, I just know that they have too many clothes on. I actually pull away. Before I stand up I help Michael remove his pants from his ankles. Then I stand up.

I pause and just gaze at them. I love my husband and I know he loves me but damn they looked good while getting it on. I stood there and let my hand find my pussy anew. I became lost in what I was doing and seeing.

"Hey," Taylor said forcefully. "Slut!"

My pussy was closing tight on my fingers as they fucked it. I was cumming again. Oblivious, obviously, enjoying the show but missing something. Taylor's pretty little lips were moving. Why?

"Slut! My dress," she was upset. Oh shit, she was talking to me. "Why is my dress still on?"

She was no longer moving. Michael's cock was buried deep inside her as she looked at me sternly. I wistfully stepped over and lifted her dress over her head. She was unreal, except she was. How could a woman with double D's have such perky tits?

I wanted to grasp them but I didn't dare. Her face didn't look happy. Michael's hand came around her body and I could see his hands do what I wanted to. He felt up her boobs. She smiled again and started fucking him again.

She repositioned herself again. This time she turned her back to me and faced Michael once more. I stood there and made myself cum again watching her magnificent ass, hips, and back as she went back to bouncing up and down.

I definitely was paying better attention now. I could tell by the sounds Michael was making that he was very close. She seemed to sense it too as she pushed down deeply and let him blow his load deep inside her.

She came too. After a few moments of them enjoying his cum entering her they slowly moved again. I could see his cum coming out and on his cock. I salivated hoping I would get a taste. But not sure.

She got up and moved to the chair next to the chair she just fucked my husband in. She had her glorious legs spread open. Taylor's pussy was so wet. It was actually dripping. My chest was heaving uncontrollably.

She ran a finger the length of her labia, getting it wet with their juices. After that she licked it as she looked me in the eye, "Mmmmm..."

I licked my lips. My hand was still inside the panties I was wearing, her panties. I wanted so badly to eat all of Michael's cum out of her vagina.

"You want it don't you?" she taunted. I nodded. "I shouldn't though. You rudely didn't remove my dress. Beg me...Slut"

I hesitated but only momentarily. I got down on my slutty knees. I looked her in the eyes, " Please Bitch? Please I want to lick your pussy and eat Michael's cum."

She shook her head, "No, no, no." She got more of his cum on her finger and licked it. "If you don't hurry it will all be gone. And I no longer think Bitch is enough. Miss Bitch from now on. Do you understand?"

I nodded, "Yes, Miss Bitch." I practically whimpered. "Please let me lick his cum out of you? I want it so bad, please Miss Bitch." I had never been treated like this.

"You want it?"

"Yes, Miss Bitch."

"That is it, just that you want it?"

I thought for moment, "I need it Miss Bitch, please I have to have it." I was desperately begging and pleading. This went on for a few moments more.

"Wow, you are a nasty little slut aren't you?"

"Yes," still nodding. "Yes, please?"

"Fuck, okay, but be quick about it."

I eagerly crawled over to her. Her legs were open for me already so I placed my face into her. It was every bit as great as I thought it would be. Unlike the first time this night that I ate her out, she moaned and wiggled her hips. I creamed her panties again.

When I finished her off I crawled over to Michael and cleaned off his cock. It was soft and flaccid when I started. Feeling it grow and harden as I sucked off her and his taste was a great feeling.

Michael stood up with his rock hard stiff dick sticking almost straight up. He looked at Taylor and motioned for her to follow him. He headed toward our bedroom. I was admiring her body again as she followed.

She had such smooth, soft-looking, pale skin. It tightly covered her sinewy body. I could make myself cum just watching her walk. Instead I started to follow. Taylor turned and shook her head.

I was so disappointed. I wanted to follow so bad. But then she pointed at the floor. I was perplexed. She pointed again curled her finger in a follow us motion. Oh...I got down on my hands and knees and crawled the whole way there.

They would fuck three times they to completion before falling asleep in each others arms. It was another great cuckqueaning session. I was turned on and humiliated at the same time.

Each time he came I got to clean them up. I couldn't have been happier to do it. When they were done she slept where I usually sleep. I slept on the floor. I was upset at that. I knew they were cuddling and petting each other.