A Cuckquean Story: Ch. 01 The First Time

Story Info
She unexpectantly submits to being cuckqueaned.
4.5k words
4.49
249.4k
292

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Mallory I met Kyle when I was 18. It was love at first sight. We fucked like rabbits. We experimented with kinky stuff like threesomes, swapping, etc. Basically we partied like teenagers. Until Courtney was conceived. I was 20 the day she was born. We got married shortly after she blessed our lives. Everything then changed...

Especially Kyle. Sex barely happened when it did it was just for him. He couldn't keep a job. He blamed me and Court for all his problems. Long story short 5 years in we divorced and he disappeared. It was just my daughter and I for a few years. They were the worst years of my life, if not for Courtney I would have given up. Kyle eventually straightened out. Cleaned up, got a good job, and started sharing in the parenting duties. We even became friendly, not friends, but friendly. I was around 28 at the time and I will be honest I started slutting it up the times my daughter was with her dad.

When I was 33 I encountered Michael at a bar hanging out with a group of friends; both girls and boys. That night like many other nights I was looking for a hook up. Man or woman; didn't matter to me I loved fooling around with both. Anyway that night I was with some of my girl friends, one of whom I would probably end up in bed with if things didn't go well with other people in the bar. LOL. But when I saw him I knew he was the man for me that night. He was amazing. I could tell he was the center of attention among his friends.

It was obvious that women wanted him but that night he ended up with me. We had a whirlwind relationship and enjoyed many adventures. We were open and honest about our desires and would explore them together. It was loving and liberating, we would have threesomes and moresomes both with women and men. I am definitely bi and he is a little bit bi. (he likes fem men and will also partake in men during foursomes, etc.). But neither of us had any idea how much we would love cuckqueaning it wasn't even anything we really knew about. Although looking back I should have realized my feeling for it were strong. When we would share a woman in a threesome I realize now how much I enjoyed seeing him with her. Our first encounter with it wasn't even really our choice...at first.

Michael and I dated for about three years and then got married. Our first cuckqueaning adventure happened about a month after the wedding. We wanted to go out for the evening, some place we could dance and let loose. It wasn't our intention to find an adventure but we were always open to one. We went to a club nearby that always had a good mix of people, from younger college age to career age to more mature.

When we first got there we sat at a bar facing the crowd. I scanned the dance floor trying to see what could be seen I noticed many interesting people. I saw young women dancing in very skimpy clothing, a couple that had obviously taken dance classes together and wanted to show off, and I even saw a much older man dancing alone but having the best time of anyone there. But my eyes stopped at a very, very hot blonde. She was wearing a tight red dress that left little to the imagination. She was probably around 30 and didn't seem to be with anyone but didn't seem to be alone either I could not tell. She wasn't really dancing but she wasn't really just standing there either. Her rather large breasts were practically falling out of the top of her dress but they did it in a very classy way. I have to admit I noticed and admired her, but quickly moved on from her as my husband and I finished our drinks and decided to dance ourselves.

We did and enjoyed it. I was wearing a black party dress with black thigh high fishnet stockings and fairly high heels. I am 5'4 115 lbs with 34c breasts. I looked good and people noticed which I and my hubby like. We took a break to relieve ourselves and get more drinks. This cycle continued for a couple hours. Every once and awhile I would notice the hottie in the red dress as she was always in the periphery, just on the edge of my sight. It seemed like she was watching us but it also seemed like she was watching others.

A few times Michael and I would dance near or with other people too. There was a really cute girl there with some friends that seemed intriguing for us to flirt with. She seemed into it and i was getting a little excited at the prospect of having her come home with us. She would dance and grind with me and then she would dance and grind with Michael. This fun ended abruptly because one of her friends got sick and they all left to take care of her. After she left my husband and I made out quite intensely in the hallway near the bathroom. At one point I swear I saw the hot blonde nearby but I wasn't sure...after another drink or two we headed back to the dance floor, it was really crowded by this time...little did I know how quickly our lives were about to change.

We danced a few feet from each other. All of a sudden from out of the darkness surrounding the dance floor she appeared next to Michael. She didn't seem to be intruding she was just dancing next to us but mostly next to him. I got intrigued since she was by far the best looking girl in the place, a threesome with her would be to die for.

However she didn't seem to care that I was there. She was clearly there for Michael. She would get inappropriately close to him but then the next instant she would be a foot or two away facing the other way. Something seemed kind of off about it so I decided to stake my claim for my husband. I got right between them during a time she was facing the other way. I had my arms around him and was moving seductively. I made eye contact with her and she just slyly smiled at me. It sent chills down my back but at the same time I was very turned on by the look. As I danced close to Michael I could tell that he was becoming aroused himself. I was facing Michael and grinding and dancing with him hoping the girl in the red dress got the hint.

She didn't. As I was dancing close to Michael I could feel the presence of a body on the other side of him. And then her arms were around his waist and her hand was grabbing his crotch as she turned him around toward her. I could not have been more pissed off. I was so angry I could barely see straight so I stepped back and was going to walk around and tell the bitch off. Before I could though I looked at them together, she in her sexy as hell red dress grinding her ass into his crotch. They looked hot together, I could almost see them naked with his cock pounding her pussy as she bent over in front of him. I was mad but at the same time I was getting excited and wet.

To be honest I had to pause and get my bearings straight. I was getting dizzy. I have never been madder at a person than I was at the bitch in the red dress but at the same time they looked so damn good together. Like I said we were really open sexually so a threesome with this girl was not out of the question but she seemed to have no interest in me. That is not entirely true she seemed to enjoy humiliating me. After admiring them for a moment or two my anger came out again and I said to her, "Hey, he is with me."

"So?" is all the bitch said. She looked up at my husband and whispered something in his ear that I could not hear. He smiled and looked sheepishly at me but only for a second as the blonde bitch took him by the hand and headed off the dance floor. As they passed me she quietly asked, "Are you coming or not?"

I reluctantly followed. When we got outside we went to her car where she gave me her keys and told me where to drive to while her and Michael got in the back seat. I reluctantly and excitedly started to drive. I adjust the mirror and could see that they were already kissing and groping each other. He had one hand on her thigh squeezing while his other hand was rubbing her tits. She was undoing his pants to release his immensely hard cock. My mind was racing and my pussy was quaking. I was having a hard time paying attention to the road as I kept glancing at the rear view mirror. I shouldn't be driving my husband and his new lover to her house to fuck. "Why?" is all that kept going through my mind. But I can also tell that my lace boy-shorts were soaked.

His bulbous cock was practically shimmering in the dim light from the passing street lights. Her hand was stroking up and down the length of his 9 thick inches. They were kissing passionately and then she pulled away and she leaned down and put almost his whole cock in her mouth. "Nooooo...!!" I may have yelled or it may have been a moan as I might have cum at the sight of her mouth sucking his cock.

His back was as stiff as his cock as he sat back with his head back as she expertly sucked his manhood. I could tell he was close already and luckily so were we. As I pulled into her driveway he blew his rather large load into her mouth. She took as much as she could and let some drip out and onto his cock and balls. I parked the car his body shaking with ecstasy. She opened her door and said to me, "He is going to need your help cleaning up slut."

Not knowing what to say or do at that statement, I opened my door and walked around to her side of the car as she got out. I leaned into the car putting my hands on the seat with my ass up and my ass slightly exposed due to my dress hiking up. With the hot blonde bitch behind me I started licking up his cum. His cock was still pretty hard. I eagerly licked up and down his shaft gathering up any and all of his cum...mmmm I love the taste of his cum... I tried to do the best job I could hoping to out do her but while I was cleaning him up I felt a hard slap on my almost exposed ass. I came again instantly. She then pulled me out by the hips and grabbed his hand and got him and walked into her house.

Once in the house she offered him a drink and he accepted, I got nothing. Her living room area is connected to a kitchen where she went to make the drinks. She said to make ourselves comfortable, well she told Michael to make himself comfortable. I looked at Michael and mouthed, "What is going on here?" He shrugged and sat on the sectional couch as I reluctantly sat on a rather large sized chair opposite him.

When she got back with their drinks he looked at her and said, "Thank you Taylor." So her name is Taylor seems fitting for some reason. My anger was again starting to boil over and yet my eyes could not take themselves off her incredible body. Her legs were long and shapely, her ass was tight and popped out of her tight fitting dress, her hips were wide and sexy, and her large breasts were falling out of the v of the neckline. I wanted to kill her...I also wanted her so bad my body was aching.

"You are welcome Michael, I really want you to enjoy yourself while you are here," she sat down on the couch next to him. "Do you think you will like it here?" she said seductively as if she could say something that wasn't.

His eyes never left hers as he nodded. She leaned in and kissed him. They embraced and kissed for a minute before she left his arms and lifted her legs up onto the couch. She put one leg on each side of him her legs spread open the bare pale skin above her black thigh high stockings was visible. Not able to stop myself at this point I also spread my legs revealing my light pink silk panties I started rubbing my pussy over them. My panties were so wet. I could not believe I was doing it to myself as my husband was literally cheating on me less than ten feet away.

Her dress hiked up even more as his hands were rubbing the bare skin between her stockings and her black lace panties that I could now see. Her hands were removing his shirt and running up and down his very fit chest. The sight of him shirtless always gets me excited. It was obvious that he worked out but not too much. He was slim, his pecs were round and firm, and his stomach was tight with a hint of a six pack. He has a little bit of hair on his chest but not much. Just enough to be sexy as hell. Taylor must have agreed as she was petting his chest hair as he was now rubbing her pussy through her panties.

She decided to move so she removed her hands from his chest...all she did was stand up which made his hands leave her as well. He was disappointed and expressed as much with a loud sigh. She finally looked directly at me, I got even more excited. Maybe now her teasing was over and she would show me some attention. I came slightly in anticipation of her walking over and kissing me too.

She giggled as she sat back down this time putting her back to Michael so he could unzip her which he did. He pushed the top of her dress down revealing her magnificent breasts. They must have been DD her bra was very pretty and matched her panties. She looked at me and smiled...I thought it was invitation so I got up to go over and touch the nicest pair of titties I have ever seen. Her face turned grim as she shook her head and pointed back at the chair, "Sit, slut" I did, I have never been more disappointed in all my life.

She turned around slightly to take off my husband's pants she removed them and his boxers at the same time. As they moved down and cleared where his cock was it popped out as stiff and hard as I can remember seeing it. I could swear I heard it go "boing". She stood up again his hand went right to his stiff, throbbing member and stroked it gently as she removed the rest of her dress. Facing me she shimmied out of it.

I could now see the hottest woman ever in her black bra, panties, and stockings. My hand was inside my pink ones furiously rubbing up and down and down and up my wet slit. My clitoris was quivering every time I rubbed over it. She reached behind her back and undid her bra it fell into her other hand. Taylor then tossed it right at me and it landed on my shoulder. It smelled like the pretty perfume I knew she was wearing...Intoxicating...My middle finger easily slipped into my pussy passed my swollen lips.

The hot blonde bitch then put a hand on each of her hips and bent down her hands going down her legs bringing her panties with them as she stepped out of them and again tossed them my way. This time they hit my knee and lingered for a second before they fell to the floor. I pulled my hand out of my panties and tried to catch them but failed. For some reason I was very upset that they did. I looked down at her black panties wishing I had them, not sure what to do I looked up and she was mounting my husbands extremely hard and big, thick cock.

"No! Don't..." I said with anguish, I just knew that this was going past a line I knew I didn't want to cross.

She again looked my way as she slowly slid down his throbbing, thick 9 inches like it was nothing. She pushed herself all the way down onto him, all of him in her. She slowly moved her hips and ass back and forth and side to side, her hands on his chest, and her head back moaning quietly. Then she lifted her hips up and his cock slid out again till only his head was in her...she leaned in and kissed him passionately. Then her hips went down again and up slowly and rhythmically. I stood up to stop them...but couldn't.

The looks on their faces were intoxicating. They were both so pleased. I thought I had seen Michael enjoy sex before but I had never seen him like this. As if it was the best sex ever. On the surface I was pissed off and wanted it to stop. But deep down my primal urge was to make sure my man was happy and this hot blonde bitch was making him more happy than I ever had. How could I deny him this pleasure. Just this once I told myself. Just this once I will let this go...Besides she is gorgeous and I didn't want to deny myself the pleasure of seeing her in such a state as I was seeing her in. As I stood there staring I removed my dress...It fell to the ground and I stood there in light pink panties and bra. Unlike when she removed hers though nobody noticed me do the same.

I was confused because I could not figure out why that too turned me on. I sat back down but not before picking up her wet, soiled panties. I was not sure why I just knew I needed them. I put them up to my nose and smelled them deeply...her aroma was stimulating. I removed my panties and as I looked over at the lovers fucking I rubbed my incredibly wet pussy with her wet black panties. I had never done anything like that before but I needed to be near her and didn't think I would be. Still on top of Michael straddling him she stopped moving and looked at me and giggled, "Those are a woman's panty unlike your little girl ones...If you want to know what a woman's panties feel like put them on."

I did...I wasn't sure I wanted to but before my brain could protest too much my hands and arms were putting them on. I couldn't believe I did it but they felt great on me.

It was at that moment that I noticed the look on my husband's face...It was the look he gets when he is trying very hard not to cum. I was so stimulated...in her panties and knowing he was about to blow his load deep inside her as she lifted up and down his cock. Slowly for a bit and then faster and then slow and then stop...She could tell he was close too as she pulled his cock all the way out and paused...right before she pushed down fast and hard.

All the way down his shaft until she was sitting on him where she moved her hips around and around until he could no longer hold it. His hips pushing up into her trying to get it even deeper he exploded into her pussy. His body quaking and quivering and shaking. I could imagine her pussy tightening around his cock as she also came deeply. I may have moaned the loudest as I too came. Two fingers deep in my pussy her panties at my knees. I don't even remember doing that.

She collapsed onto his chest..her blonde hair covering him. His cock finally softening as it fell out of her. My pussy was clamped around my fingers as wave after wave of ecstasy came over me. I leaned back into the chair, my body spent. Not knowing what to expect next Taylor looked at me and said, "Now...now you can come over Slut."

I was wondering why she would call me that again. I was not the slut or was I. I stood up and walked over to the other side of the couch as she rolled over and placed her head on Michael's stomach. Her big tits jiggling as she did. I sat down about a foot away from her. She spread her legs and I saw that she was not completely shaved like I was. She was very neatly trimmed. No hair by her lips but on her mound was a very cute blonde bush. It was so light one might not even know she had a bush if they weren't as close I was at that moment. The other thing I noticed was how wet it was between her legs. Taylor's thighs and pussy were covered in her juice and sweat and my husbands sperm was starting to drip out. "Do I need to tell my little slut what to do next?"

Again I was in a daze not sure what to do. But I had come this far and I think it was too late to stop anyways. Besides the moment I had wanted most of the night was finally here, I was finally going to taste her pussy. It didn't matter that it was so messy as I leaned in and down and kissed her right on the lips. My hands gripping her tight, bare thighs...my nose at her swollen clit my tongue lapping up Michael and her juices.

I always have loved my husbands cum but mixed with her juice it was so much better. I licked it and licked it my tongue going up and down her labia over and over again and then pushing between them and into her getting every drop of his cum I could get. Her body was squirming to my touching I was pleased...She pushed my head deeper into her. I rubbed my face around her wet juicy thighs. I loved eating pussy like this. I even heard her to say to Michael, "Mmmm, the slut is good at something...mmmm."

I doubt she would admit it but I am sure I made her cum again. My face still buried between her thighs I felt her sit up a little and my husband get up. He moved down closer to me. She pulled me out from the comfort of her thighs by my hair.

12