A Cum Filled Condom Ch. 01

Story Info
A cum fantasy he finally gets to explore.
2k words
4.28
47k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ad went out...

My urges written down with unsure trepidation. Did I really just post an ad to the world about my deepest darkest secret fantasy?!

But I'm straight...I'm not gay?!...am I?! oh what have I done.

*PING*

With surprise, only 10 minutes later, my computer sprung to life with a waiting email.

'Tomorrow is the day your life changes! call in sick to work and make sure you arrive at my door no later that 7am...

Do not engage in conversation with me. Do not reply to this ad. Just make sure you turn up! The door to my home will be unlocked, here's the address...'

'Oh my god! What have I done?!'

I lay in bed that night, confused, scared, unsure, aroused, eager, heart pounding. As I look over to see my wife with her back turned to me, sound asleep

'Do I really go through with this?'

Im a 35 year old married man in a sexless relationship. Ever since I can remember, the early days of stroking my cock as a young hormonal boy I've had fantasies about cocks. I know I'm straight because nothing gets me off more than a beautiful woman. But every now and again my mind wonders to thoughts of a beautiful strong hard cock, pre cum dripping. More and more I find myself watching porn, focusing only on her technique, her eagerness, her pure lust when handling a cock. Daring to let the thought enter my mind 'oh to be her'.

Here I was, only a few hours away from having my urges come true. 'In a few hours you could have a cock to play with for the very first time...' I fell asleep with my cock harder than ever before.

I arrived at his door exactly at 7am, as instructed I began turning the door knob, it was unlocked. I enter to what seems like an empty house. 'Do not engage...' I stood there quietly trying to listen, no noise, nothing...was this the right house?

The only thing I could see on the floor in front of me, were a pair of noise cancelling headphones, a blindfold and a ball gag with a note saying 'remove every item of clothing and put these on'.

Staring back at the door, I look to see my way out but turn back, hesitantly I remove every item of clothing down to nothing. First attempting to place the ball red gag in my mouth, nice and tight. It's my first time so the feeling was strange. 'Is it supposed to be this tight?!'

Saliva instantly began to fill my mouth. Next came the blindfold, making sure I couldn't see anything. If I was going to do this, I didn't want any distraction. After rummaging around and feeling for the headphones, the noise of the world around me disappeared and the only sound I could hear is my breathing in and out as I stood there waiting. The silence was deafening.

After what seems like an eternity I feel a pair of hands gently grab me by the wrist and lead me through the house. Taking cautious small steps we come to a standstill. I know someone is there but being totally anonymous the thought of taking my blindfold off and running out the door before It's too late consumes me! I tense up.

Just when I can't take it no more I feel hands on me. A pair of hands tug at my ankles urging me to stand apart. I'm still tense and unsure as my now shaky legs begin to part. Whoever this was he could clearly tell I was having second thoughts as he began light stroking my legs. Through the sound cancelling I could make out some soft mumbling. This strangely had a comforting effect of me. These hands then began to run up my legs onto my ever growing cock. Not in a playful way, in an almost surgical manner. A little fiddling around in the silence being tugged and pulled in a way unusual to me, his hands disappear. Replaced with a strange tightness that surrounds the base of my cock and balls, a cock ring has been placed on me expertly! As the blood flows into my cock trapped keeping me hard. Ive never worn one of these before but the feeling although strange becomes natural.

Standing there feeling truly exposed, legs apart, cock now standing to attention, I'm once again guided by these hands to walk a few steps away. We stop as I feel the cool wooden floor, I begin to feel a pair of hands pressing down on my shoulders ushering me to lower myself. I awkwardly begin to move down find myself sitting on a chair. Not a conventional chair, it's almost as if the base has been removed but enough area for me to be able to sit. My hands are pulled a little behind me as I feel a rope being wrapped around each wrist. My breathing intensifying. 'There's truly nowhere to go. You are at the pure mercy of this stranger, what have I done?!' The ropes feel tight but comfortable yet testing the movability I'm shocked to find this is no amateur, he knows what he's doing. I'm tied without anywhere to move. next my ankles begin the ritual of being bound to this baseless chair.

The ball gag being in for soo long makes it hard to swallow as I feel the faint drips of my saliva dripping onto my body. I've been sat here for some time in anticipation of whats next. The silence almost deafening.

I hear a loud click in my ears and a beep. The faint sounds of sex begin to rise through the headphones. Whoever is moaning she certainly is enjoying herself as it gets louder and louder till it consumes me!! I can't hear myself think over the volume of sex. Hearing every little detail as the sound of a cock slide in and out of what sounds like a dripping wet pussy. '...put it in my ass baby...please!' I hear her words echo through my brain. Sitting there my cock straining. This lasts for an eternity. Then the without warning air hits my ears as the headphones are removed.

Nothing spoken as the sounds of sex play out in the room. He was listening, or maybe watching it too!

I can hear the faint sounds of what must be a man stroking his cock directly in front of my face, I cant help but moan into the gag. Imaging what it must look like. Hard, strong, only inches from my face. Then nothing. Until what sounded like a packet being opened. The familiar smell of what must be a condom.

I hear all this, visualising this man rolling the condom onto his cock and begin stroking again. The familiar sound of him stroking begins again, only this time sounds slicker with the condom lubricant. It gets quicker and louder with moans escaping both of us over the sounds of sex from the tv. Until his stroking suddenly stops and I hear him grunt again and again as I can only imagine his orgasm ripping through his body as rope after rope of cum fills his condom. My mind racing with thoughts of knowing this is taking place directly in front of my face. 'Oh to be able to see him filling it with his seed'.

Not long after, I feel his warm hands on my now pre cum dripping cock pushing to point it downwards. Then an unusual sound begins to happen, I cant quiet make it out. What was he doing? I hear an almost 'snap', then a feeling I can only dream about begins happening. He begins to place the cum filled condom at the tip of my cock, he begins to expertly slide it over my cock, very gently as not to waste a single drop of what lays within. My cock pointing down as to not allow anything to escape. Sliding it around my shaft until the base, then tucking it tightly under and through the cock ring, trapping my cock in his cum filled condom! I'm forced to have my cock drenched in his cum, as I feel it's warmth surround the head of my cock knowing it can only be seeping down my cock hole...there's no going back now. His hands begin to squeeze my cock head feeling the warm cum squeeze around and down over the length of my cock.

The headphones are then placed back on as the sounds of more intense anal porn consume me. I cant help but moan feeling his cum soaking my cock. It twitching in the empty air.

Without warning I feel something strange at the tip of my cock. A pressure that keeps getting stronger and tighter. It surrounds my head and down my shaft. It feels like a pussy but different. There are no legs on me it cant be a woman. It's moving in a way not natural. It's slow but direct... 'It must be a fleshlight' I'm being fucked by a fleshlight! My cock still inside his freshly used condom. The speed intensifies. I cant last much longer. I moan and try to warn this stranger of my nearing orgasm as I hit the point of no return. Strange noises escaping the ball gag that sits tightly in my mouth. My body begins to twitch and tighten as his expert stroking continues. Moan after moan escapes me! shaking my head, doing anything to let him know I'm about to cum. As if by perfect timing the fleshlight is removed just as the first rope of my cum unloads into the already cum filled condom. I release rope after rope into it knowing each time our cum is mixing together with no escape. I'm forced to have my cum mixed with this mans inside this condom. This is soo dangerous, what have i done?!

The feeling is incredible, as my orgasm subsides, the sounds of sex still fill my ears keeping me hard! As I try to catch my breath, saliva now constantly dripping through the tiny gags between my lips and the ball gag. I feel a hand push my cock so it faces downwards as the other hand begins to slowly pull the condom back through the cock ring. Then this hand squeezing the base of my condom filled cock not knowing whats happening I feel the condom pulled away as what can only feel like a warm body part seamlessly slides into the condom with one swift movement. That's 'his hard cock!' We're now both inside the cum filled condom as his hands begin to grip our shafts and stroke us together as the mix of cum coats our cocks. The feeling is unlike anything I have every experienced before. The heat from his cock and the feeling of his shaft grinding up against my own sends me into overdrive. I cant help but moan. As if knowing my own thoughts he strokes us in a painfully slow manner, ensuring this feeling lasts. Not rushing anything.

Without warning his hands disappear as I feel the back of my head being played with. The straps of the ball gag release with a snap sending cold cool air into my mouth. As I take a deep breath in. Without a second's thought, his cock slides out of the condom as i begin to think 'what is he...' I feel a wet warm body part touch my lips. Without thinking I open my mouth as hands grab the back of my head, his cum coated cock begins to enter my virgin mouth, the sensation of a cock entering my mouth, the first taste of cum on my tongue and the vulnerability having him force his manhood into my throat in one slow motion sends my brain into sexual overdrive.

I am his, I am his to do with as he pleases...