A Cumming of Age Nude Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,466 Followers

"There's always Jacob Allgood."

Constance broke the clutch to take a moment to evaluate Sarah's latest nominee. Young Jacob was a husky farm lad, broad shouldered. Constance's eyes feasted at last on his penis. At rest during school, it seemed adequate. Now at least semi erect, it had swollen to the shape of a beer can. "Oh, yes, he looks fine," she agreed.

The garter was now crossing Patience's dainty ankle. In a minute, Peter would fling it into the pack of restless youths. Sarah had seized the moment to start fingering Constance, plucking her pussy wide open. Two fingers twirled around the excited maid of honour's clit as the garter finally flew.

As with the bouquet, many arms stretched skyward, the less weighty garter bounced lightly off outstretched fingers. None grasped it firmly. Constance and Sarah twittered like doves, joking to each other about the butterfingered boys lacking the right touch. Peter amused himself running his fingers down Patience's spine, playing her like a flute, causing her to arch her back, thrusting her fine melons out brazenly at the crowd. Finally, the garter was plucked out of the air just as it was in danger of dipping to Earth.

The winner was none of the youths vetted by Sarah and Constance. "Oliver Barrow," gasped Sarah.

"The shoemaker's son?" Constance was uncertain how to react. Even in a nudist community, shoes were often a practical necessity. For years, Barton Barrow had run a tiny shop in the town square meeting his friend's needs. After all, Wal-Mart was not about to open in Paradise Valley. Oliver was a chubby lad, almost round, an indifferent student generally assumed to be destined to apprentice for his father. It would be a fine trade, but hardly the thrilling sort that attracted girlish fervour.

"Well, he does pack a healthy stout package," Sarah said, as if examining Oliver's groin for the first time.

"Hmm. He does belie the myth that fatties have tiny dicks all right. He looks like a nice mouthful. Should blow up to a very fuckable size." Constance stopped herself just short of adding a comparison to Peter's weapon.

The two brides-to-be reached forward, each grabbing one of Oliver's hands. They looked at each other, and, at the same time, said, "Where shall we go?"

"Not my Dad's shop," begged Oliver, still stunned at his luck.

The women both looked at the bridal carriage, then at each other. They grinned. For the first two steps, they almost had to drag Oliver, who was still processing the situation. After that, the trio skipped across to the carriage, where the horses idly chewed a patch of wild flowers. Quickly, Sarah swung a door open, Oliver following close behind and Constance right after.

Oliver stumbled on the edge of the floorboard, landing softly on top of Sarah, who gasped as her breath was knocked out of her, but then sighed contentedly at the sensation of a manly body pressing hers against the seat. Oliver instinctively knew what he wanted, hauling himself up to suckle Sarah's tender nipples. Nudity and sexuality were fine to separate in theory, but that would never be a teenage boy's reality. An eighteen year old virgin like Oliver wasted no time. Still nibbling Sarah's teats, he used a free hand to spread her thighs and without much ado plunged his erect cock into her waiting honey pot.

"Ouch," Sarah gasped as her last token of virginity was surrendered. No maidenhead had she, knowing toys better than boys, but Oliver's offering was indeed a fine fat one, and it stretched her young pussy better than any vegetable or dildo had before. She was grateful that Constance's playfulness had prepared her well for this moment. Sarah's gratitude made her wonder what Constance had gotten up to. Looking to see if perhaps Constance was licking Oliver's balls, Sarah was shocked to see the bride and groom fucking across on the other side of the coach. Patience was bent over the seat, her ass in the air and Peter's cock was pounding her vigourously.

"Hey, this is my coach," Sarah protested.

"Not today," grunted Patience, your Dad loaned it to us, for a quick getaway."

"But you should be entertaining your guests."

"I think we did that before we threw the garter."

Sarah could find no retort for Patience's logic, being preoccupied with the strange wonderful feelings of Oliver's meat stretching her walls. Sarah enjoyed the sensation of her muscles finding a rhythm all their own, responding to Oliver's thrusts without her having to think. Soon, her hips were lifting off her bench to meet Oliver's heaving. Sarah found that she no longer was bothered by sharing this carriage, fucking in such proximity to another couple.

Constance had thought about licking Oliver's balls, trying even to figure an angle from which she might lick Sarah's clit and Oliver at the same time. Failing to achieve that, she pouted momentarily, anxious to sample Oliver's rod. 'No jealousy,' she reminded herself. Looking at the bliss on the faces of all four people fucking in the carriage reassured her that she ought to relax and enjoy the experience. Noticing how Patience was enjoying the depths that Peter was reaching doggy style, Constance briefly considered slipping under her sister to sample that familiar clit. She quickly recalled the game plan was to share Sarah and Oliver.

Nudging Oliver slightly, Constance snuck under his arm and kissed Sarah deeply. They both enjoyed the tongue bathing, but Constance knew Sarah was too involved with Oliver to swap spit for long. Constance nibbled Sarah's earlobe for a minute, then worked down to replace Oliver suckling Sarah's tits. By now, Sarah was writhing so hard, Constance knew an orgasm was near. Oliver finally grunted loudly, pushing with all his might, shaking the carriage. Peter fell back out of Patience, his ooze spraying all over the five occupants. At that moment, Oliver stumbled backwards, his goo bursting out of the slit at the head of his cock, coating Sarah's belly.

"Well, it's not cheating if I just lick up Peter's cum, is it?" asked Patience, her tongue gathering droplets off Oliver's chest, working down to his thighs, her hair grazing against his already reinflated penis.

Peter, realizing his bride had not come, slid behind her, his nose buried between her round buttocks, his mouth sucking her labia from behind. Reaching forward, he tickled her clit, unsurprised to find Sarah's finger there also. The two adventurers playfully wrestled around the pearl. Constance was preoccupied licking all of Oliver's cum off of Sarah, starting from the bits furthest from her clit and working in, finally applying her lips to the target she had lusted for all day, and fantasized about for such a long time.

Oliver was enjoying Patience's attention, but his balls grew heavy again. If he had followed the banter earlier, he understood he was here to fuck Constance next. The bride was not his. Constance's rear was presented in front of him. In the way a stallion mounts a mare, Oliver grabbed her firm athletic hips and pulled her towards him, as he pushed forward. Rocking the carriage steadily, he rammed his steely cock deep into Constance's wet cunt, driving hard and fast.

Constance redoubled her efforts on Sarah's pussy, licking with rapid flicks of her tongue. She winced slightly at the pressure in her cunt, and was pleased when Patience brought her lips to stimulate Constance's clit. Trying to mimic her sister, Constance slurped Sarah's pearl deep into her mouth, and then nibbled it, gently at first, then harder. Oliver's cock swelled, expanding her wider than Peter's longer narrower cock ever did. The sisters each used their tongues to flick at the clit in their respective mouths. Sarah was able to moan, but Constance kept licking and sucking, feeling Sarah's hips again rising from the seat, a new flood of juices oozing out of Sarah, coating Constance's face. As Sarah collapsed on the bench, Constance concentrated on cleaning Oliver's cream from the depths of Sarah's cunt, until Sarah came yet again. Finally, Patience's tonguing helped Constance to her own groin clenching orgasm, timed nicely so that her cunt closed and reopened like a fist around Oliver's shaft, milking him to another orgasm. Patience collapsed last, her juices coating Peter and Sarah's fingers as she was falling back onto Peter's face.

The fivesome did not even have time to catch their breath before Miles Happenstance called from atop the coach, "Are you all done? It's about time for the bride and groom to lead the National Nude Day Parade. Or is that brides and grooms?"

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,466 Followers