A-Cup Angst Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers

Jamie smirked at Chris charging at him and calmly lifted his hand before his face. In the three weeks that his girls were teaching him witchcraft, he had managed to master two spells, mainly by bull-headed tenacity. The first was for sexual endurance and the second a simple telekinetic weave. His fingers were twisted up in a facsimile of the spellform in his mind's eye and he let his power flow through his hand and the spellform at the same time. He yanked his hand to the side and Chris was suddenly buffeted by an unseen force and slammed into the wall. He yelped, for but a moment, before he regrouped and jumped up at Jamie. Jamie pushed his hand away from himself and Chris flew back, sliding along the wall and knocking down a whole bunch of pictures from it. Jamie laughed out loud at the jock's useless attempts to get within striking distance of him. Soon, however, Chris began to pick stuff up and try to throw at him. Jamie pointed his hands at the flying lamps and ottomans and made them stop in midair, before settling down with soft thumps.

Catching the flying furniture was preying on his concentration, so Jamie retreated into the hallway. He had to draw Chris away from Helena, anyhow. Chris followed him, brandishing a coat rack stand and Jamie extended his hand towards him, before yanking it sharply back. The long, heavy piece of wood flew out of Chris' hands and into Jamie's. He smirked like he was Saruman of Many Colors, stomping the ever-loving shit out of Gandalf the Grey. Chris displayed his customary lack of appreciation for "The Lord of the Rings" by charging at him again. Jamie spied Rose creeping up the stairs, out of the corner of his eye, and quickly drew the fight into a spare room, off the main corridor. He tossed Chris on the bed and pinned him down to it, channeling the spell with one arm. With his other, he lifted the staff and started to bring it down across Chris' legs. He reminded himself that he needed Chris to still be functional after this little melee. "Not so tough now, are you," snarled Jamie.

Chris, impotent to kick this loser intruder's ass and protect his Helena, resorted to a long string of profanities and threats as he tried to grab the heavy stick that was raining moderate strength blows down on him. Jamie laughed an evil laugh and continued to beat the prone jock. He was truly enjoying himself, avenging years of abuse he and his friends endured at the hands of this jock and his posse. He raised the staff up high and brought it down hard across the jock's stomach. "That's for Nathan, you sick fuck," he cried.

Chris just kept on cursing and threatening in response. Jamie was beginning to feel very tired. His strength was leaving him. "He's in fucking jail, because of you," bellowed an enraged Jamie as he reversed his grip on the staff and swung it overhead with all of his might. He connected with Chris' forearm, making the fathead yelp in agony. "That's for raping his baby sister!" Jamie rained three more heavy blows across his upper legs. He was out of breath with effort and righteous wrath and his grip on his spell was slipping. If Rose didn't hurry up, he might actually get hurt here. He withdrew from the bed, just as his spell was fading and Chris managed to roll out of it. He immediately charged at Jamie again and Jamie swung the staff with both of his hands in a wide, downward arc. With mental clarity born of fright, he summoned back his spell and made Chris stop mid charge. The heavy staff swept under Chris' arm, that was trying to deflect it, and connected solidly with his outer thigh, just above the knee. Chris went down like a sack of potatoes.

Jamie stepped away from him as he stood up snarling and massaging his thigh. He was holding one arm close to his chest, but his eyes told that no injury would stop him from snapping Jamie in half. Jamie pinned him to the wall again. Sandra was outside, chanting a spell that would prevent Chris from subconsciously using his newly acquired powers to detect the charms in Helena's head, but she would be in the room in seconds, if Jamie called out to her. Jamie brandished his weapon and resolved to smash the hated jock's head in, if necessary. At that moment, a small orb of witchlight darted into the room and danced in front of Jamie's eyes. It was his cue and he lowered himself on the floor to play possum. "Stop," Helena ordered Chris, sternly. Jamie watched through slitted eyes as the jock obeyed. Helena entered the room, followed by Rose.

"He attacked me," said Chris.

"Never mind that, Chris," said Helena and yawned. "Rose put him to sleep and he won't disturb us anymore. I need you to cast this spell that Rose will show you now."

"I can't cast spells," countered Chris. "This isn't one of those lame games dorks play."

Helena patiently explained to him that he possessed her former magic and that he needed to cast a spell in order to give it to Rose. Chris, despite the sorcery coursing through his very being, insisted it was all malarkey until Rose began levitating the furniture. Only then did he connect the dots and realize Jamie was a witch too. Jamie was having a tough time pretending to be asleep on the floor. What could he have thought was sending him flying around like that? The guy was dumber than a bowl of soup. Much dumber. The spell Helena had cast made him eager to be her perfect man. It did nothing to actually equip him with the tools to do the job. Sandra chanting up magical static in the yard was completely unnecessary.

When Helena explained the bodily transformation spell to Chris and told him that he needed to ask for a dick that was half its size, as it was currently painful for Helena, Jamie grinned and took a peek. "This should be good," he thought. Much to his disappointment, Chris readily agreed to the demand. The only shred of intelligence he displayed was when he asked why he couldn't fuck Helena to return her power to her. Helena insisted she wanted none of it and that Rose had to have it. Chris shrugged and chanted away. After he asked for a dick half the size he already had, he chanted the chant during which the price was to be stated.

"I, Rose Romano," said Rose, formally, "do hereby name as your price, Chris Welling, all your sorcerous power and the ability to concentrate on things that are not in service to another."

After Chris finished with the chants, he turned to Helena and asked, "Are you okay with this price she named?"

Helena smiled a serene smile. "Yes, Chris," she said. "You're gonna be spending the rest of your life in service to me, anyway. Right?" Chris smiled in response. Jamie was thrilled that all the guesswork he and Sandra and Rose put together turned out to be true. Their plan had gone off without a hitch. There was just this one last part that was making him queasy.

Rose lay back on the bed and pulled down her panties, before applying the magical salve to her snatch. Chris looked long at Helena. "Do you really want this," he asked her.

"Yes, Chris," she insisted.

Chris nodded and mounted Rose on the bed. As Chris started to fuck his slave witch, Jamie could take no more. He got up and left the room, quiet and unnoticed. He walked up and down the hall, wondering if he could keep his rage from taking him completely over. He went back to the living room and forced himself to put the pictures back up on the wall with shaking fingers. The whole situation was making his blood boil. He replaced all the thrown furniture, but could not reconstitute his former calm.

Chris Welling and two of his friends had raped Nathan's baby sister Liv. She was only fourteen at the time. They took pictures of themselves doing it and taunted her with them afterwards. The poor, little girl attempted suicide. Nathan and his family tried to seek justice, but Chris' uncle was the local judge and one of his colleagues ruled all of the cops' feeble, but fruitful, attempts at investigating illegal. The Wellings even managed to turn most of the town against Nathan's family. They shamelessly spread the story that they were lying in order to milk money out of them. Nathan tried to keep his cool, but Welling and his fellow rapists accosted him one day and taunted him with the photos. When Nathan managed to keep his cool and tried to leave, they attacked him with knives and pipes. Nathan put them in the hospital and got sentenced to ten years for aggravated assault. He had dared injure the town's beloved high school quarterback and that was not tolerated in the least.

Jamie had been friends with Nathan and had seriously considered obtaining a high-powered rifle at the time. Now he was allowing Chris Welling to fuck his girl. He tried to remind himself that she wasn't really "his girl" and that he was going to cut her loose in the near future, but it hardly seemed to put a dent in his growing anger. As far as Jamie was concerned, the entire Welling clan, starting with Chris, needed to be spayed and neutered with hot irons. He punched the walls to keep his rage from getting the better of him. He kept reminding himself all the cards were falling into his hands.

In the room, Chris came for the final time and rolled off Rose, who was brimming with fresh power. She sent another orb of witchlight outside to Sandra to let her know her chanting was definitely no longer required. Chris Welling was no longer a witch, but a normal mortal, except that he was forever in love with Helena and immune to any and all charm magic. Sandra entered the house and collected Jamie from the living room. They walked into the spare room and Chris immediately jumped up.

"Stop," ordered Helena. Jamie grinned and glared at Chris. He handed Helena a piece of paper and she read it aloud. The time of vengeance was finally arriving. "You are not worthy of being my lover and protector." Helena's words made Chris flinch like he was struck. "You will go to the police and you will confess to raping Liv Rosenberg. You will get a lawyer to get the trial moved out of your uncle's reach and you will get the photos you took to be admitted and used against all three of you to get you convicted of statutory rape. You will also confess to attacking Nathan and pay a lawyer to get his verdict amended to self defense and get him released. You will serve out any sentence you are given to its fullest. No applying for early release."

Chris calmed down and asked, "Are you sure?"

Helena looked to Rose. Rose nodded. "Yes," read Helena from the paper. "I don't want you near me while there's unatoned sin all over you." Chris nodded and left the house in a hurry.

Jamie watched him go and whooped in joy. "He is so going to be the number one hooker in jail," cackled Jamie. He turned to Sandra and told her, "Remind me to spread the word in whatever jail he ends up in, that he likes to suck cock, one just has to ask him politely." Then he turned around and spotted Rose, still lying on the bed. Her crotch was glistening. White goo was oozing out of it. He looked away and asked, "Did you charm Helena to obey me?"

"Yes, Master," replied Rose.

"Good," nodded Jamie. "Sandra, take Rose to the nearest bathroom and give her a very thorough douche." As the girls left the room, he added, "Actually, wash all of her. Very hard. Scrub the last trace of Chris Welling from her." Jamie walked a circle around the statuesque blonde that started this whole mess for him. "Lose the robe," he said. Once she was completely naked, he drank in the sight of her body. His eyes roamed across every nook and cranny, caressing each curve. He had never had the chance to admire her physique up close, like this, and he took his time. Her body was spectacular. Her face was tired, haggard looking, yet her eyes burned with barely restrained fury. "You may speak quietly, but freely."

Helena seemed momentarily stunned by that. She adopted a genial expression and said, "Jamie, I'm so scared."

"Of what," he asked.

"Of," faltered Helena, before adopting a visage of an ingénue, pleading for guidance, "of everything that has happened here tonight. I can't make heads or tails of it. I'm so glad you're here. You've always been smart. You can help me figure things out. You'll help me, right? Just like when we were kids."

Jamie grunted to himself and nodded absently. He had spent many an afternoon at Casa Worth, tutoring her. Helena had never enjoyed book learning, but she had always been smart and perceptive. Having witnessed the things in this room, she had, apparently, managed to piece together an idea of what's what and was now trying to play him.

"Shut up," he ordered. "Answer all of my questions fully and truthfully, in a normal volume of voice. How do you really feel about me?"

"I hate your fucking guts, you little pukeworm," said Helena venomously. "I strongly regret not having charmed you into committing suicide in a very embarrassing way, you pathetic, little piece of shit. You ought to be put down like a-"

"That's enough," Jamie cut her off. Despite speaking in a normal volume of voice, her words resonated through the room. Her eyes glared daggers at him. Pure hatred was written all over her beautiful features. He puzzled why she was not doing anything to defend herself, or run away. "You can't move, right?"

"Right," she confirmed. "Rose ordered me to not move, unless someone was leading me."

"What have I ever done to make you hate me so much," Jamie asked in honest wonderment.

"It's not what you've done," corrected Helena, "it's what you are. You are beneath me. A loser. You could never achieve anything in life. You have no lineage, no breeding, no resources and no connections. You're nothing but a waste of space, fit to live only in a trailer park. People like you should scurry out of the way of us that matter! If it wasn't for-"

"Shut up," ordered an enraged Jamie. He could not believe such words coming out of someone's mouth in this day and age. "You felt different once, didn't you? When we were kids?"

Helena barked an amused laugh. "I always knew I was way above you," she said, putting emphasis on the word "way". "When we were little, I cast minor glamours to make you think I was your friend, so you would do my homework for me. You had no clue! You useless little tit! You were born a loser! And losers stay losers, for the rest of their lives!"

Jamie rasped out a, "Stop talking!" He was blinded by hatred and wrath. He completely glossed over the issue of her casting magic in her school years. He grabbed Helena's hand and started pulling her towards her bedroom and the circle inscribed under her bed. "We'll see if you change your mind about me after you answer my question." He tossed her towards the bed and ordered, "Get on your hands and knees and keep that position. You are to answer 'yes' as soon as I ask you 'are you mine'."

Helena got on her hands and knees and Jamie angrily ripped his clothes off, nearly falling over after pulling down his jeans. He kept eyeing the blonde's perky tits, cone-shaped, now that they were pointing down. As soon as he took off his boxers, Helena squeezed her eyes shut and turned her pretty face away from his erection. He knelt behind her and ran his hands over the vast, smooth expanse of her thighs. He reached up to kneed her buttocks and she keened softly. He cared not what emotions were consuming her. His lust for her body was brewing for years, and had come to a head with her gaining tits, so his rational mind was completely overwhelmed. Her little speech had suspended his sense of morals, and he began to chant the spell she had cast earlier on Welling. His hands ran up her ribcage to squeeze her tits and she sobbed and yelped in, what he assumed was, misery. He grinned. His cock was rubbing across her taut buttocks and he felt her whole body tremble under his onslaught.

After a minute, he realized he wasn't feeling the spell joining with his power, so he ordered Helena to explain to him what he was doing wrong. She corrected his inflection and, as he resumed chanting, his power was quickly resonating in new ways. His patience was overwrought by then, so he stabbed into her cunt with a single thrust of his hips. Small, wordless squeals of agony escaped her lips in time with his thrusts. His domination of her mind amplified the pleasure offered by her wet, yielding flesh, and Jamie soon felt close to cumming. His balls tightened and his belly caught fire. His hips started jack hammering into her in an erratic rhythm and he came with a shout. Liquid fire ran from his dick, up his spine, to his head, erasing all thoughts and replacing them with ecstasy. In his mind's eye, each sperm he fired, orgasmed itself, and he experienced all of the millions of mini orgasms within his.

When Jamie came to, he was lying on Helena's back and he could feel her long limbs trembling with the effort of propping up his dead weight. "Whew," he gasped. The orgasm was something unbelievable. He decided he was going to definitely have to break this spell down and see how he could safely use it for sexy fun. He got off Helena and sat back on his haunches. He smacked her rear and she giggled. Jamie had just begun to catch his breath, when she turned around and kissed him full on the lips. Her tongue plunged around his mouth, teasing and tasting everything, before inviting his tongue into her own wet cavern. Even as Jamie's life long dream of kissing Helena was coming true, he felt something nagging him at the edge of conscious thought. She brought his hands to her firm tits and all thoughts left him.

They made out for a few more minutes, and Jamie's cock came back to life, unassisted by magic. Helena broke their kiss and made him lie back. Her eyes locked with his as she gently grasped his hardening shaft. It went rigid in just a few pumps. She bent down and began to lick the underside of his dick. Jamie hissed and lay back, unable to keep his eyes open any more. She wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and began to teasingly french kiss it. He groaned with pleasure. Soon, she was using every bit of her mouth to stimulate his cockhead, even as she pumped his shaft with one hand and gently tickled his balls with the other. When Jamie's balls drew up, she pressed her tongue hard against the underside of his dick and accelerated her short strokes. Jamie came with a shout and she took all of his seed into her mouth with a grin. She straightened up and waited for Jamie to open his eyes. When he looked at her, she opened her mouth, displaying his seed coating her tongue. She swallowed it all, with a moan of appreciation, and then smiled at him, displaying an utter lack of his seed in her mouth. "I love you," she said, with utter conviction.

Jamie sighed in joy and only then noticed Rose and Sandra standing at the door to the room. Rose's hair was damp and she was wearing a large towel wrapped around herself. Sandra's clothes were also damp in front. Looking at his two slaves, Jamie suddenly realized what was wrong. He jumped up and away from Helena. He shook his finger at her and yelled, "I didn't enslave you!"

"No," said Helena, "you made me realize just how much I love you. And I adore you for that!"

"Tell me the truth," ordered Jamie. "Are you my slave?!"

Helena smiled seductively and said, "I'm your lover, Jamie. If you want, we can play master and servant."

Jamie looked to his two slave witches and clarified, "I didn't complete the ritual. I didn't ask her if she was mine."

"Yes you did, Jamie, my love," insisted Helena. "And as soon as I said yes, I realized just how true that was. I am yours, Jamie. For ever. In whichever way you want me. I'll even make love to them," she indicated the girls in the doorway, "if you want me to."

"Rose," he turned to the auburn-haired beauty, "Can you tell if the spell is complete? Can you tell if she's really mine?"

Rose looked at Helena for but a moment, before shaking her head no. "Just like the rituals that enslaved us," she gestured to Sandra and herself, "this ritual leaves no traces of magic."

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers