A-Cup Angst Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn it," swore Jamie. "Stay here, all of you! And you two," he pointed at Sandra and Rose, "guard her! Don't let her do anything but sit quietly!" He dashed out of the room, followed by Sandra calling after him to at least put his pants back on. He stopped halfway down the stairs, returned to the room, and felt decidedly silly, dressing while three gorgeous girls ate him up with their eyes. His cock started to react and he had trouble zipping up. Finally, he managed. He went out the back door and over the fence. When he got to his room, he replayed the wiretap of Helena's phone, that he was recording on his computer, just in case something went very wrong and posterity got curious, someday.

His face turned red as he listened to the sounds he made during sex. He half doubted someone had tampered with the recording in the meantime. "I don't sound like a dying elk while I fuck," he mumbled aloud, in an offended tone. The recording revealed that he did in fact ask her and that she did say 'yes', completing the ritual. He felt blessed relief. The orgasm was so strong and overwhelming, he completely missed his own mouth talking. He replayed it thrice and then set his computer about making a hard delete of the file. He was giddy, at having caught Worth, while he was exiting his house. By the time he climbed over the fence, he was merely glad. Entering her house, his joy dissipated, and by the time he climbed to her bedroom, his earlier misgivings were back in full force. "What have you done," he reproached himself, in his own mind. He looked to his three slaves, each smiling at him as they regarded him with 'come hither' eyes, and felt only remorse. "I'm a monster," he thought to himself. "I'm worse than they were."

Rose was dressed and her hair was all but dry. Helena was still naked, her flesh glistening with sweat. Jamie shuddered with disgust as he realized that, by fucking Helena, he had been where Chris Welling had also been. He stood in a corner of the room as he spoke, "I've done you all wrong. Sonya too. You wronged me first, but I've really taken things too far."

The girls disagreed with him and professed their love for him, but he silenced them with a raised hand. "I'm not discussing this with you. It is what it is. We need to figure out how to cast the bodily modification spell that enslaved the two of you," he indicated Rose and Sandra, "and word the price so you two get released from slavery to me." The two girls looked like he had struck them. "We also need to put our heads together and figure out a way to undo the damage I've done to Sonya. Helena, I'll keep, at least for the time being."

Sandra opened her pretty, little mouth to speak, but Rose cut her off with a touch on the shoulder. She walked to Jamie and made a very compelling argument that he should keep the four of them forever and that they would make it infinitely worth his while. She pointed out that the four of them had it coming, having so evilly drained him of life force without so much as a 'by your leave', and that he was so tired from spellcasting, that he should go home and sleep on things. Jamie found no fault to her reasoning, so he left Helena's house.

He climbed the fence, for the fourth time that evening, and grunted as he landed on his side of it. "Rose wasn't wrong when she said I was bone tired," he thought to himself. However, the rest of what she said, Jamie couldn't even remember her exact wording, he only knew he didn't really agree with it. He puzzled over why he went along with what she said, when he couldn't even remember how she phrased it. By the time he got to his back door, the fog of charms Rose put in his mind burned away. Jamie was stunned to realize his devoted, loving slave had used charm magic on his mind. "Holy shitfuck charmslinging cuntwhore of a witch" he whispered to himself.

He twisted around only to hear, more than see, Rose's car driving off down Helena's street. He growled in anger and pulled out his phone. He pressed a button and Rose's phone was dialed. As soon as the line was established, Jamie hissed out, "I order you to never, ever cast any kind of charm magic or compulsion on me! In fact, you will never, ever cast any magic on my mind! Is that clear?!"

"Yes, Master," answered Sandra meekly.

"Where's Rose," he angrily asked.

"Right here, Master," she said, timidly. "She's driving."

"Put this phone against her ear and don't let her avoid listening to me," he ordered. Jamie waited a second, before saying, "You will never, ever cast a spell on my mind! No charms, no illusions, no compulsion, no anything! Is that clear?!"

"Yes, Master," replied a stricken Rose.

"Good," Jamie calmed down some. He was truly bone tired from that tremendous orgasm earlier. He decided he needed some sleep, after all. "Get some sleep, the five of us will meet at lunch tomorrow, at school. Tell the others." He hung up and went inside. Having five sexy slaves seemed to be more trouble than it was worth. He wondered if he had dug himself into a hole too deep to climb back out of.