A-Cup Angst Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck this shit! What was I thinking? That I had to go around the world and chase down the things that go bump in the night to atone for my misdeeds? What misdeeds?" He pointed at Sonya and Helena. "You two had this coming to you! This is actually too mild a punishment for you both! I'll think of something worse, don't worry. One thing's for certain, I don't feel any guilt about you two! Not anymore! Not even a bit. Now you," he pointed at Sandra, "you fucking like this, don't you?" She nodded. "Well, there you go! Dream come true for a teenage submissive slut! Nothing to feel guilty about!"

He looked Rose over and asked, "What was old, pre-ritual Rose going to do with me, if the ritual had gone off without a hitch?"

She looked pensive for a moment and then shrugged. "She would have ignored you," she said. "She didn't really care if you were alive or dead, so long as she could drain your life force to make her boobs grow."

Jamie faltered, somewhat, but continued in his irate vein, "Nothing much to feel guilty about there, either! You got what was coming to you, too! Didn't you?!" He shook his head to himself and took a few deep, calming breaths. He seized Sandra's hand and dragged her to one of the bedrooms. "Come on! I'm gonna treat you like a sex slave for the rest of this day and the whole night to come!"

He knew, in his heart of hearts, that he would never truly feel like what he did to the girls wasn't bad, but he felt he now had a healthy perspective on things. He wasn't going to go running around the world and hunting dangerous things because he had to "make amends for his evil deeds". If he was going to go stop bad guys and save innocent people, he was going to do so at his own discretion and for no other reason than the joy that doing good would bring to his heart.

Sandra sat meekly on the bed and he watched her skin flush with arousal. How could he have shared her with the other girls? She was the first girl he had ever fucked and remembered it afterwards. She was his first. The days of valuing Helena above Sandra were over and done with, as far as he was concerned. He bent down and cupped her chin, tilting her face back and planting a tender kiss on her lips.

"You have been a naughty little girl, slave," he said, with a playful voice. "Remove your pants and bend over the bed's footboard for a spanking."

Sandra's lips curled into a small grin, for but a moment, before she affected a frightened visage and obeyed his order with wide-eyed hesitation. The smell of her wet pussy wafted from her panties. Jamie grinned as the tanned, sweet ass was presented for his attentions. He was going to fuck the day's misery away.

Life was good.