A-Cup Lust: Small But Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick and Danny silently rose from their chairs and stood either side of the couple who seemed oblivious of their presence. Gary grasped Kelli's hip firmly in him left hand, stroking the throbbing shaft of his cock with his right hand. He pulled her back towards him, parting her legs wider with a nudge of his knee. He lodged the bulging head of his cock between the pink lips of Kelli's pouting vagina.

And then with a single thrust he was buried in her up to his balls. Kelli cried out as she felt her moist, velvety walls roughly parted by Gary's ravaging cock.

Rick and Danny began to strip off their own clothes as they watched Kelli's sweet young body press back urgently against her invader. Now Gary began to thrust into Kelli, slowly at first, allowing her to feel every gnarled vein and bulge of his shaft as it pistoned gradually in and out. Then he increased his pace, building a rhythm as Kelli gripped the back of the sofa, gasping "Uh! Uh! Uh!" with every penetrating plunge.

Gary bent over Kelli's body and reached under her, clasping her small breasts in his hands and holding her smooth back pressed against his chest. Both Rick and Danny were totally naked now. Rick was stroking his cock luxuriously as he watched the erotic spectacle and he believed Danny was doing the same judging by the movement of his right arm, but his view was impeded by the rutting figures between them.

Now Gary had released Kelli's breasts and was gripping her hips, a sheen of sweat coating his chest and back as he began the final, irrevocable strokes.

Kelli's hands were twitching spastically as she gripped the back of the sofa. "Agh! Omigod!" She squealed. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna cu... I'm cumming!!"

Almost instantly, Gary cried out through gritted teeth, and his lean, muscled buttocks began jackhammering his cock into her. "Agh! Here it is Kelli! Take it! Take it all!"

The feel of Gary's scalding semen bursting inside her set Kelli off again, and she shrieked and rocked against him as her second climax exploded.

Panting, Gary pulled his wet cock from Kelli's pussy, as she collapsed onto the sofa with a contented sigh. But the evening wasn't over yet.

"Kelli?" It was Danny's voice. Kelli opened her eyes and looked at him, then her gaze swept down his naked body to the enormous penis that he was holding in his right hand.

"Omigod, Danny!" she whispered, almost in shock. "I don't think I can take anything that big!"

Danny nodded reassuringly. "That's why Gary had to go first. You can do it if we take it easy."

Rick had been almost as awestruck as Kelli at the sight of the young man's massive cock. It was both long and thick, like an oversized living dildo.

Kelli seemed both nervous and very excited at the prospect of taking Danny's huge rod. "Alright," she said, "But here's what we'll do. You sit back in the armchair and I'll get astride you. That way I can control how much of that thing goes into me. You'll have to let me make the pace."

Danny seemed more than happy to oblige and quickly sat in the armchair, leaning back and stretching his long, muscled legs in front of him. Danny's cock seemed even more massive now that it was pointing at the ceiling. It seemed to grow like a tree trunk from two huge balls, the shaft pulsing visibly, the spongy mushroom-head slick with his pre-cum.

In comparison, Kelli's smooth body looked even more petite as she climbed astride Danny's thick thighs. She was facing him and gradually scooted up his body, rising up on her haunches until her sex was positioned only inches above it. Kelli reached between her legs with one hand and took hold of the hot shaft. "Oh lord! I can't even get my hand around it!" she panted. But Rick sensed it was that fearful excitement one feels when slowly climbing the first hill of a roller coaster, apprehensive but excited at the prospect of a thrilling ride.

Gary and Rick watched as Kelli slowly lowered herself. When the large knob-end lodged between the puffed, red lips of her vulva, she paused, breathing deeply. Rick was amazed at Danny's self- control. Kelli lowered herself a little more, and two inches or so disappeared into her. She rose up slightly, then pushed down firmly, gasping audibly as she took even more of the throbbing cock- meat inside her. She was now grasping just the base of Danny's cock. She lifted up again, and Rick could see Danny's cock gleaming with his wife's juices.

Kelli took a deep breath and as she exhaled, she sank down, impaling herself fully on the massive penis. "Phew!" she gasped. "I am totally filled!" Danny grinned up at her, and Rick and Gary smiled their encouragement.

"I'm going to ride you, Danny," she said, "Like I said, you'll have to let me make the pace."

She leaned forward slightly, putting her palms on Danny's broad chest. She lifted her rump a little and began a gentle up and down movement. Danny began to caress her body as she increased the motion, rising and falling a little deeper with each stroke. Danny's hands moved to her dainty breasts, stroking the soft mounds. Kelli was riding harder now, gasping every time she sank down on the long, thick tool. Danny took each tiny nipple between a thumb and forefinger, squeezing and pulling at the engorged nubs.

The orgasm crashed over Kelli like the waves of a warm ocean. She cried out again and again, her pungent juices coating Danny's cock as she rode him hard and fast. And then with a grunt, Danny was coming too. He grasped her hips and, despite his best efforts at self control, was unable to stop himself lunging up into her, his hot essence spurting into her in hard staccato bursts.

Kelli collapsed against him, still impaled on his prick. They were both panting; spent, exhausted but completed sated.

Rick watched as Kelli slowly raised up and let Danny's softening tool slip out of her. She stumbled a little noodle legs, she would have called it and Rick caught her and held her damp body against his flesh.

"Gary, Danny... there are two spare bedrooms. After all that beer, you'd better stay here tonight," he said, caressing Kelli's neck as she nuzzled his shoulder. "As for us, we're off to bed!"

He slipped his arm around Kelli's waist and led her to their bedroom. He quietly closed the door and looked down at her as she reclined luxuriously on the bed. She smiled up at him and nodded slightly. Immediately, he knelt between her legs.

"Thanks for letting me make my fantasy come true," she whispered.

"It was mine too," he answered. "God, Kelli, I'm as hard as a rock. Do you think you can take one more?"

She giggled and opened her arms. "Seeing as it's you...!"

12