A Cupid's Valentine

Story Info
Strangers hook up at a meeting.
662 words
2.44
11.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seems that these days' meetings and invites to home-based business seminars reach almost everyone. Tupperware kept giving the housewife an excuse to get away for a few hours. Today the situation seems to be more couple orientated. This cupid experience actually began at one of these home seminars.

He walked into the house invited by a friend of a friend, about thirty people were milling around waiting to see what interesting opportunity was going to present itself. A Brad Pitt, he was not, standing about five feet nine inches tall packing a few pounds extra from the long winter inactivity, he entered the kitchen to commandeer a cup of java. What made him different were his eyes, a light brown in colour, but they had a piercing presence. They shifted without the head moving taking in every detail of the surroundings. An aura of confidence seemed to envelope him.

Standing together seemed to be a group of women deep in conversation. One stood out she also gave an aura of confidence and when speaking all the others seemed to hang on every syllable. This woman was taller than the others, stood firmly on the balls of her feet. Her thighs slightly parted, knees locked, calves minutely angled so that the lines of her long legs drew the eyes of every man and woman along her silhouette, accentuating her body not drawing attention at any one part.

With the host and hostess calling the meeting to order he was able to find the chair next to the lady vacant and lowered himself with the grace of a swan. His agility did not go unnoticed by the beauty, whose angelic face beamed with a warm greeting smile. Their gaze met and a smoldering heat radiated like the neutrons of an atomic blast touching the core. The speaker had lost these two.

Time seemed to be in a vacuum, cupid had struck, and as the evening progressed so did the contact between them. The distance between the chairs seemed to shrink as an ankle made contact, pulling away believing it was in his imagination, then the knee knocked against and a sudden heat wave ascended from his lower extremities to his mind. The thighs began touching and shifting his eyesight down he distinctly saw her legs spreading wider. The short skirt originally two inches above the knee was now nearly six inches higher up the thigh exposing the tops of her nylons and the clasps of the garters that held them in place.

Small droplets of sweat began to form on the foreheads and the salty offerings trickled down burning the eyes. Dropping off the tip of his nose and landing onto the upper lip as his tongue snaked out to hopefully hide the tell tale signs of animalistic arousal. The radiating heat from her triangle mingled with the stillness of the air reaching his nostrils and filling his lungs warning him that the arousal was mutual.

Fingers intertwined and lightly brushed against the rising hardness in his lap. Then in an inconspicuous way they grazed across the rising and falling chest, an immediate hardness being felt from both actions. The lights dimmed as the orator cued up the video demonstration, and the softness of her lips suckled his mouth leading to a willing parting so that the dance of the tongues rocketed them into another plateau. Exploring each tooth, gum and crevice the depth of sensuality burning the first soulful kiss into mind and heart.

Moans rising from the deep bowels of their erotica smothered and swallowed by the throats and mouths of the other. Synchronized feelings flooding both as the throes of passion outweighed the embarrassment of the exposure, being in a public meeting. Physical needs could not be quenched by dousing of cold water, their lust now escalated to caressing and kissing as they rose and exited to a more private venue. Cupid had struck and brought another valentine couple together.