A Cure for her 'Daddy Issues'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sinking feeling in her stomach doubled over, she was absolutely mortified. 'Daddy I can explain.' the 25 year old Cynthia pleaded, her voice slipping into that of a guilty teenager, her mind subconsciously using the word 'daddy' when she hadn't used it in years.

'You don't need to Cynthia--I already know what you're going to say.' He sighed, in response. 'You are addicted to the attention, you love how men look at you, you want them to want you--and you dress and play the part. You are sacrificing your own marriage to your addition.' He stressed, letting his words sink in.

Tears rolled from her eyes, not only knowing that he was right, but that her addiction went much deeper. There was something about the animalistic look when a man stared at her tits--and mostly her ability to make a man's cock rock hard, the fact she could do it with such ease. Flirting was one thing, and she had done it hundreds of times, but once she saw a cock that she had made hard, she had to have it. She thought about Thomas, obviously out for just a fling with a married woman--no need to take on her baggage that way. She knew her father was right, and continued to sob.

'Stand up, arms at your sides Cynthia' she heard her father say. She obeyed instinctively, standing in front of her father. 'Now take your top off.' He instructed, not a hint of emotion in his voice.

Her eyes wide at the request, 'But.. But...' she stammered between sobs, 'I don't understand.'

'You want this kind of attention don't you Cynthia? You want men to look at your body, to want every inch of it, so show it to me.' He said, knowing this would be the hardest lesson he ever had to teach, and that he should have done it years ago--but he would have to stick to the plan. She looked at him, almost completely helpless, as if trying to say something. But he sat in front of her, looking up at her with a stone face, expecting her top off. She grasped the flimsy material and pulled it up over her head, her youthful 25 year old breasts bouncing softly as she put her arms back at her sides. 'How big are your breasts Cynthia?' he inquired, staring up at them, his breathing increasing and his cock solidifying in his pants.

'34D' she said sheepishly, not able to look him in the eye.

'Your jeans too, Cynthia.' He said in that same monotone voice. This time something inside her told her not to protest, but to just unzip and slide them off. She wiggled the waist past her hips and let them fall past her knees, down around her ankles, and stepped out of them.

'And this is the kind of attention you want?' Jeff asked with a bit of anger in his voice, his daughter starting to sob again, unable to answer him. He wondered how far he would have to go with her to prove his point, and her lack of response to his latest question made him decide to confront his own demons. He stood up in front of her, peeling his shirt over his head, unbuckling his belt, unzipping his fly--he grasped the waistband of his slacks and his boxers with his thumbs and took his pants down.

Cynthia looked on in absolute astonishment as her father removed his clothes in front of her. At 45 he looked a full 10 years younger--a fairly flat stomach and good build let her know he was in great shape, but she was completely unprepared for what happened next. As his pants slide down from his waist, his 8.5 inch cock (which was also almost 1.25 inches in diameter) sprang out and slapped against his stomach. She inhaled sharply; it was the most beautiful cock she had ever seen in her entire life.

After a couple of seconds of looking at one another--Jeff completely naked and his 25 year old daughter in just a pair of black lace boy-cut panties, he tried to make his point. He swallowed the lump in his throat, looking his daughter in the eye and said 'Cynthia you're a gorgeous woman, and it is only natural for any man, even your dad, to react physically to how you look. I used to be so ashamed of myself, and your mother used to beat me up for trying to deny the simple fact that you're attractive. But sex, love, meaningful relationships are about more than physical attraction. It's about the other person genuinely caring for you AND being physically attracted to you.' He was looking at his daughter, he knew this last ditch effort to explain things to his daughter was extreme, but he felt a sense of pride in confronting his shame and helping her understand love. As he looked at his daughter's face, he could not tell if the lesson had registered, and doubt plagued him as seconds of silence passed.

Cynthia's bare chest heaved as her breathing increased rapidly--she was staring at her father's growing erection--an erection that she caused with her own sexy body. Her pussy flooding with wetness, knowing that she wanted her own father's cock inside her and trying to justify it to her conscious thoughts and the shred of morality that was left. Her father's speech was not lost on her--she listened to every word and that only made her longing worse. His final thought that love was about someone who genuinely cared for her and was attracted to her physically tore down the last barrier that was left in her mind--she knew that her father was the only man in her life to ever care for her, and his rock hard cock in front of her half naked body meant that he was also physically attracted to her.

'Cynthia?' Jeff asked, wondering where her mind had been, her thoughts obviously not being translated into speech. A couple of seconds had passed, and without a word, he watched in shock as the lesson that he had so carefully prepared for his daughter went dangerously off track--as she silently looked up into his eyes and slid down onto her knees directly in front of him--never breaking eye contact. 'Ohhhh god Babygirl no!' he pleaded, feeling the guilt build up inside him but unable to move. He knew that he should have calculated the possibility she could be so addicted to sexual attention that she would want her own father--but he had dismissed the thought outright, preferring not to consider it.

Cynthia grasped the base of her father's penis, bring the tip of his dick to her mouth and lightly touching it with her tongue. She could feel the electricity move from her hand, from her tongue, through his cock and then register throughout his body as he pleaded with her. She loved the power she had over most men, especially at this point, but this was altogether new--and yet seemed like it had almost always been there; even while she was growing up. She looked up at her father, putting the entire head of his cock inside her mouth, her baby blues locked with his deep azure eyes. She closed her eyes while squeezing the base of his shaft, her mouth sliding further down his cock, not even making it halfway down.

'Uhhhhhh god Cynthia, what are you doing?' Jeff protested, watching his little girl take half his cock inside her mouth.

She slid his dick out of her mouth, looking up at her father, answering him, 'You're physically attracted to me, and you care about me, don't you daddy? Doesn't that make you the right man for me?' she asked in an incredibly innocent voice. Her eyes roaming over her father's cock, noticing every vein straining against his skin as she squeezed the base of his cock, not waiting for an answer to her question as she put it back inside her mouth and continued to suck him. It was such a magnificent cock, she thought to herself, letting her left hand slide down your tummy, down the front of her black lace panties, cupping her pussy--feeling how wet she was while she sucked her daddy off.

His eyes rolling back into his head at the pleasure his little girl was giving him, 'but.. but...' he stammered, 'but it's wrong. You're sooo beautiful and I care so much about you, but that doesn't mean we can act on our physical attraction... Cynthia I'm you're father...' His voice trailing off as his daughter's protest silently continued--her mouth carefully sliding up and down his shaft, wet with her saliva while her pussy was wet with her own juices.

After several seconds he felt his balls twitch under the onslaught--'Cynthia please, you have to stop' he said nearly begging, yet unable to wrest himself free from the loving grasp of his daughter's mouth around his cock. 'You HAVE to stop, you're.. you're going to make daddy cum... Do you understand?' he said trying to appeal to any sense of morality left in her and what the implications of such an act would be. It only turned her on to think about making her father cum, her left index finger now furiously circling over her little button underneath her panties. She stuck her tongue out while keeping her mouth around his cock, resting half his entire length on her tongue as the top of his cock slid past her top lip.

Jeff had never had such an expert blowjob, but this went much deeper than that. He couldn't process the thought, however, as more and more blood escaped his brain and ran down to his rock hard cock, the cock that was inside his beautiful daughter's mouth. He looked down, completely lost in lust, watching her take his cock, her 34D tits slowly bouncing as she moved back and forth on it, and her hand inside her panties, fingering her pussy while she sucked him off. As soon as he felt her tongue envelop the lower half of his shaft, he knew was going to cum. The pressure to give in had given way as his hand reached down, running through her hair, and slowly he started to thrust against her hot little mouth, making himself cum.

'Uhhhh babygirl, I'm cumming' was the only announcement he could make between breaths and Cynthia readied herself--she wanted her daddy's cum as soon as she saw his perfect cock. He continued to fuck her face for just a split second before he let loose--her lips wrapped tightly around the tip of his cock as she stroked the entire length of his shaft. Then suddenly cum erupted from his cock inside her mouth. It was too much of a load for her to handle, so before she started to choke, she pulled her mouth away just as another hot white rope of cum erupted from her father's cock, landing squarely on her nose, oozing down both of her cheeks. He pulled away just in time to land the last shot of cum on her magnificent breasts.

Looking down at his daughter, covered in his own cum, smiling up at him with the same innocent face she had when growing up--it was just too much for Jeff.. 'What have I done?!' He exclaimed to himself, quickly getting his pants on, grabbing his shirt and flying out the door...

Part 3

It was several days later after the 'incident' and her father hadn't returned a single one of her calls. She hadn't left a voicemail because she wasn't sure of what to say--and he hadn't pick up for the same reason. Cynthia was especially distraught because during and even now, after sucking her father off, nothing felt 'wrong' about it at all. She knew she crossed the taboo barrier of 'incest,' but this was a societal label for something only she and her father could understand. If anything, this was the best, albeit short-lived relationship she had ever had--because deep down she knew that he loved her and that it was not just physical. But god, how she loved how physical it was between them that night. Almost every night that week she thought back to her father's magnificent cock, sliding in and out of her mouth until he came not only in her mouth, but all over her face and tits. She had made herself cum over and over again at that same moment--remembering the feel of his white hot cum in her mouth, swallowing it, and letting it run down her face and her tits. It saddened her to think about the possibility it would never happen again--but if that's what she had to do to keep her father in her life--and Emma's too, perhaps it was time she became responsible and faced her addiction head on so that she could save whatever relationship remained with her father. She sighed at the thought, he really did have the perfect cock--would be such a shame never to see it again.

Cynthia decided to call again, but this time she was going to leave a message. 'Hi Dad, it's me. Look, I know things got a little... Out of control the other night, but I want you to know that what you said got through to me. I ended everything with Thomas, I told him that I didn't want to see him ever again. And.. Well, I'm leaving Chris. I know that it will be just Emma and me, but it's better that way--I don't want her to grow up the wrong way--I want her to understand what love is. So, thank you Dad--for everything.' She hung up the phone, certain in what she had said and also noted that she had not once apologized for anything as she didn't feel that she had done anything wrong.

Jeff, still completely distraught over what happened, kept telling himself that he should have done something that night. Instead he just stood there and; well, enjoyed it. He knew that his lesson was risky, showing his daughter his erection went well past the normal social boundaries, but he thought it would be highly effective in proving his point about physical attraction. He never imagined that Cynthia would have put his manhood inside her mouth--or did he imagine it but not consider it as a possibility? Mental pictures of his daughter between his legs, sucking him until he blew his load all over her beautiful 25 year old body were still vivid in his mind, causing erection after erection. He had even jerked off once or twice thinking about her; ending up more ashamed afterwards.

When he heard the phone ring he didn't answer--again--but after the voicemail registered on his phone, he eagerly picked it up and listened to what Cynthia had to say. Tears welled in his own eyes--despite how many lines were crossed that night, she did learn her lesson and was turning her life around. He immediately felt the guilt melt away. He felt vindicated, justified in what had occurred between a father and his daughter--it was a sort of 'shock therapy' that had gotten Cynthia back on the right track. His mind glossing over the fact it was the most beautiful woman he had ever met giving him the best blowjob he had ever had.

He called her back, expressing his happiness and apologizing for how far the lesson had gone, how he had never meant for it to end the way it did. Cynthia brushed that aside, explaining to him that things had been miserable for her for awhile--that she never really felt happy, just momentary and fleeting glances of it with attention from men. How she knew he was right and that she wanted to look for love that would last much longer and even after the guy came. Jeff nervously laughed, again overjoyed with Cynthia's turn around. He agreed to come over so they could talk more.

Cynthia had tears of joy in her eyes after the call with her father. She thought she might have lost him forever to guilt and shame--before she died, her mother had done plenty of that to her father and he had never done anything except take an interest in his daughter's life. It suddenly dawned on her, that day so many years ago--when she was suspended from school. That was the day her mother put an end to any relationship she could have had with her father. She also remembered the outfit she had on that day--how it was the very first of many that she would own over the years in an effort to get the wrong kind of attention from men. Her father would be over in a few minutes, so she hurried upstairs, looking through her closet, trying to find the source of her problems.

Jeff arrived, finding Emma playing with some duplo blocks on the living room carpet, a bright smile and the words 'PopPop' filling the room. He smiled and sat down next to her, hugging her as his daughter quickly bounding down the steps into the living room. She was in some plain pink sweats and tshirt--that had macaroni and cheese stains from Emma's earlier refusal at the high chair. Cynthia hugged Jeff like she never had before--as if she lost him for years and suddenly found him again. 'I must look like a real mess' she said sheepishly as she finally pulled away from their embrace.

Her father looked at her shirt and smiled, 'It's a badge of motherhood, you look great Cynthia.' She blushed at the compliment, feeling pride and loving her father even more for noticing how, despite all her faults, she strived to be a good mother for Emma. She realized that was the sort of feeling she wanted from a man, and that once again, it was her dad that made her feel it.

They sat on the couch and talked while Emma played, subjects ranged from what she was going to do after the divorce, what pre-school Emma would go to, and so on. By 8pm it was bedtime for Emma so Cynthia took her upstairs, putting her down, and walking into her own room.

Jeff was thumbing through some of Emma's children's book, completely not understanding some of the themes or lessons inherent. He chalked it up to getting older, but as he heard Cynthia coming down the stairs he commented 'What ever happened to Dr. Seuss? It was silly and full of imagination but grounded in life lessons. I used to love reading those to you when you were youn.....' His comment trailing off as he turned his head over the couch to look at his daughter approaching. She was in the same outfit she was from high school--the tight little purple top with the wide open neckline falling over her shoulder, the little jean skirt barely covering her legs with a white gstring poking out the top. He noted that is was the EXACT outfit from her high school suspension, because at 25, she was no longer an 18 year old girl. The plunging neckline of the top, drapped over her right shoulder exposed her breast just a little too much--her pink areolas just barely visible--and her 34Ds were obviously not contained by a bra. The jean skirt was also looking very short on her long, nicely tanned thighs, and he would never have the heart to say it was a bit tight around the waist--Cynthia looked amazing at 25 and after one kid. No one could pull off an outfit like this from their high school days. Jeff felt that same twinge in his cock--from the night just a few days ago, but it was also the same one he had when she was 18. He looked up at her, unable to speak, completely debilitated by her sweet and innocent face and the addition of pigtails in her long hair--loosely bundled but falling down either side of her head on her shoulders.

Cynthia, registering the concern she saw on her father's face quickly chimed in, 'Daddy don't be upset. I know how you feel about--what happened last week. I just--well you remember this outfit? From when I was suspended in highschool?' She saw just a nod from him, no words. 'Well, I kind of realized as we talked that this was the day when we started to grow apart, when mom went completely berserk and I never--well I never really learned my lesson and it just sort of went downhill from there. You were never there to help me.'

'Babygirl I'm so sorry' he said forgetting for a moment that he was talking to his 25 year old daughter and not his 18 year old. The pigtails were making it increasingly difficult for him as more blood slipped from his brain into his growing cock.

'Daddy it's okay' she said cutting him off. 'It was really mom overreacting and not letting you do your job. And she made you feel ashamed for--well looking a bit too long at me in my outfit' she said blushing a bit. 'I knew that she was using guilt to keep you from being my dad, and you said it yourself the other night--there is no shame in admitting the simple fact that I'm an attractive woman.'

'That's true,' Jeff reluctantly said, adjusting in his seat to ease the comfort of his 8.5 inches bulging in his pants, 'I guess I'm letting go of that guilt, but that still doesn't change the fact that what happened after that was wrong.' He added forcefully.

Cynthia didn't agree, but continued 'I know you feel that way, and I don't want to do anything where I might lose you again--I just want to start over where we left off daddy.' She said with pleading in her voice. 'You were never really around for me until last week--when you finally stepped in to be my dad again.'