A Cure For Mondayitis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Much better,' he murmured as he closed the distance between them and took her into his arms. His mouth devoured hers as he lifted her back onto the desk, her legs wrapping around his back and ass, clinging him to her. She groaned with rapture as his lips moved down to caress her neck, where he proceeded to lick, suck and nibble her soft skin.

While continuing to lavish her skin with his mouth, he carefully reached around and unhooked her bra, pulling away from her so that he could take it off her. He ground his cock against her as he took in the sight of her creamy white breasts, each adorned with a pale pink nipple which stood erect, begging to be sucked. He licked his lips and lowered his mouth to the closest one.

Katie exploded in a loud moan which caused Ryan to shiver. He lightly nibbled and sucked, caressing the other one with one of his hands while the other reached between them to rub her pussy. She squealed with excitement as his fingers made their way under the panties to stroke her pussy lips. His fingers easily slid around her opening, well lubricated by her juices which were soaking her panties. He removed his hand and began tugging at his belt, tossing it to the floor once he had successfully unbuckled it. He stepped way from her, smiling at her moans of protest, and quickly took off his clothes and threw them out of the way before taking hold of her panties on either side of her legs and pulling them off in one swift downward motion. He raised them to his nose and deeply inhaled her heavenly scent, before tossing them to the side and lowering his lips to her pussy.

She gasped and moaned as his tongue snaked its way into her opening, and he relished the feel of her beneath him. She tasted so sweet and smelt so good, he eagerly lapped up all she had to offer. Katie, breathing heavily, began humping his face, and he flicked his tongue over her exposed clit. She cried out in delight and started grinding harder against him.

'Oh yes,' she cried between breaths. 'Just like that. Uhhh don't stop. Oh yes, oh ... oh ... oh ... I'm gonna come, uh ...'

Her voice got higher and higher as she approached her climax and Ryan hastened her journey there. With one last flick of his tongue she shuttered beneath him, her hips slowing to a more controlled rhythm, riding out the aftermath, moaning incoherently. Ryan busied himself by lapping up the fresh juices until she had calm down. He leaned over her body and passionately kissed her, letting her taste herself on his lips.

'Thank you,' she whispered. 'That was amazing.'

'I'm not done yet,' he said with a devious smile.

He reached down between them and took hold of his cock, his hands becoming sticky with the pre-cum which had dripped from the head. Keeping a controlled grip on it, he gently brushed the head against her pussy lips and her opening, but not yet entering her.

Katie made a unhappy murmuring sound and pushed herself down towards his cock, but Ryan pulled it back so that it just kept lightly teasing her, brushing it against her still extremely sensitive clit.

'Please ...' she whispered to him. 'Please.'

'Mmm? Please what Katie?' he asked her, struggling with himself not to simply plough straight into her and pound her like a jackhammer.

'Please fuck me... I want you... I want it right now.'

Hearing his sweet Katie use such language caused him to suppress a moan.

'Is that so? Well if you want me to do that for you, there something I want you to do for me...'

'Yes ... anything ... I'll do it ... just please ...'

Ryan felt a fresh surge of pre-cum drip from his cock at the promise of anything.

'Well now, there are a number of things I want from you right now Katie,' he said, continuing to tease her pussy with his cock. 'But firstly you broke a promise to me.'

Katie looked up at him, a look of confusing emerging from behind the mask of lust.

'You promised me you wouldn't be late again,' he chided her.

'But ... it was the only way I could see you after work ...' she protested.

'I know, but you have to promise me you won't do it again. We don't want people talking now, do we?'

He punctuated his point by pushing just his head into her pussy, and quickly pulling it out again. Katie gasped and tried to push it back in again, but Ryan refused to give it to her. He lent over and touched his lips to her ear.

'Promise me Katie,' he whispered to her, adding a groan at the end and taking her earlobe into his mouth and slowly sucking on it.

'I promise,' she groaned and pressed down on his cock one more.

Unable to keep from fucking her anymore, he took his hand away and drove his cock straight into her pussy.

He groaned at the feel of her tight pussy as he slid out almost fully before ramming back into her. Katie started panting as she reached up and pulled him towards her chest. He leant over and started eagerly sucking her other breast while slowly increasing his tempo. Katie let out a squeal of delight and immediately started to thrash around in the throws of her second orgasm, her pussy clenching and unclenching around his cock. Gritting his teeth, he forced himself to remain still. It was long however before she took his head in her hands and guided his mouth to hers.

He slipped his tongue into her mouth and kissed her passionately as he began to pound into her once more. Breaking away from the kiss, he firmly took hold of Katie by the hips and slammed into her, over and over again. He closed his eyes and lost himself in her, her heavy breathing and sultry moans music to his ears. He felt the familiar tingling in his balls and his breath became rapid.

'I'm gonna come... Katie?'

But Katie was lost in her own world of pleasure. Not wanting to make that call for her, he swiftly pulled out and grasped his rigid cock. He pumped it twice in quick succession and shot his load on Katie with a gasp. The first spurt landed on her chin and neck, the second between her breast, and the last over her stomach as he leaned forward over her. He reached down and rubbed Katie's clit frantically and before long heard her cum again.

Katie looked up at him with smile and trailed her fingers in his now cooling cum. Looking him deep in the eyes, she raised her fingers to her lips and slowly sucked them clean.

Ryan felt his spend cock twitch at the sight and smiled to himself. Mondays had suddenly become so much more enjoyable.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you for reading A Cure for Mondayitis. I am currently working on a few other pieces, so if you would like to see more of my work, please vote or comment. Thank to everyone for your wonderful comments, your support is very much appreciated.

12