A Cure For Stuttering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had the urge to climb off his cock and call it quits. The man could stutter for the rest of his life for all she cared, she was not going to take it up her ass. But she stayed where she was and then began a gradual descent. She looked down and she could swear that Balbir had a satisfied look on his face, like a cat that has just swallowed a small bird. But he continued to just lie there and do nothing. This strengthened her resolve. She had to cure this client. So she continued to impale herself till that huge ass breaker was embedded to its root. Now it did not feel all that awful actually. The initial sphincter shattering sensation had subsided, to be replaced by a sensation of fullness but really not pain. Simultaneously playing with her cunt had helped to divert her mind from pain to pleasure. She rose up and descended a few times to reassure herself. Then she un-pronged herself and got on her hands and knees, next to him.

Balbir needed no further prompting. In a jiffy he was up and behind her. She was certainly not expecting this - no cajoling, no helping him up. The next moment all abstract speculation flew out of her mind as his cock was rammed up her asshole. In one fell swoop he had embedded the whole massive thing in her rectum. Involuntarily, she cried out - more in shock than in pain. But there was no stopping this suddenly energized sardar any more. He was going at it hammer and tongs, ramming her twenty two ways to Sunday. And then his hands got busy. First, mauling her breasts and then one of them finding her cunt began simultaneously playing with her vagina and clitoris till she could not give a damn about how rudely he was treating her ass.

And then she could feel that he was almost there. He removed his hands from her breasts and cunt and placed them firmly on her hips. If it was possible he began ramming her even harder. She clung to the sheet and couch for dear life to prevent being thrown off. Then with a grunt he came. In torrents up her ass. He kept hammering her ass right through his orgasm, eventually stopping only when she collapsed on the couch. He lay on top of her, kissing the side of her face, while he spread her legs and felt underneath her for his cock, still hard but softening, and then all around it for her firmly clasping anal ring as if to convince himself that he had actually buggered her. He lifted her back on her hands and knees, his prick still embedded in her ass. She understood why when he spread her buttocks - it was to feast his eyes on the sight of his cock in her asshole.

His prick softened in her ass and gradually withdrew till it plopped out of her anus. His hands still firmly held her hips and he watched as her ass hole winked shut. He reached under and found her vagina in the forest of pubic hair and then entered her with one and then two fingers and started fucking her cunt rhythmically. He moved his cock in the crease between her buttocks gradually hardening it.

She looked back at him and he smiled at her enigmatically. And that was when it struck her. He had been pretending. The bastard had feigned a stuttering relapse in order to get into her ass! And now his prick was as hard as an iron rod and he was going to do it again!

As she lay there, below him, passively on her hands and knees, feeling the giant head of his cock against her anal ring - she felt angry because he had fooled her and used her. Yet at the same time she felt proud because her therapy had obviously been so successful. And now she was filled with trepidation because he was going to bugger her again, yet she felt proud that she had taken him up her ass and knew she could do it again and again and enjoy every moment of having her guts skewered by that huge rod.

**************************************************************************************************************************

She met Preeti Khanna at an exclusive function to honor a foreign dignitary.

"Oh ho," said Preeti," Kamaal kar ditha, you are not a psychologist but a magician." Yasmin flushed in embarrassment as Preeti's loud voice had turned a number of heads towards them.

"Oh no," she said softly, "Just another day in the office, it was merely a matter of applying basic psychological principles."

"Okay, baba, whatever," said Preeti," but the result was spectacular - he was taken up by Reliance and is close to becoming a vice president. And he should shortly be getting married again. They are getting so many proposals that his mother - Harbans, has made a screening committee with me and a few others on it so that the same mistake is not made again. We thoroughly investigate each and every one of the girls and we are very close to a final decision. The boy's father has been kept out of it and rightly so considering the mess he made the first time around!"

"But," continued Preeti," We are going to need you to continue seeing him every now and then, just like Madhu Ranade's nephew, to ensure he stays healthy."

"Yes," said Yasmin softly, as lust heated her cunt," I think that will be completely satisfactory."