A Curious Combo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doobius
doobius
14 Followers

I thought back to other big moments in my past when I had been really nervous and doubted my ability. Speaking in an auditorium in front of a big audience for the first time and pitching for my biggest client wins. Many speaking experts tell you to take control by considering the audience as less intimidating in some way, such as imagining them naked. I had used the opposite technique, leaving the audience as is whilst instead imagining myself as someone else. One, who was in control, more confident, more experienced, more brash, someone who said 'Fuck You' to the world.

So it was, still drinks on the table, that I grabbed Eddie's arm, moved closer and whispered fiercely, "what makes you think this will work."

"Because you are in charge," He replied.

I had never ever considered using 'Fuck You' Girl outside of business. Could I really conjure her up in this personal of all matters?

Still holding his arm I whispered back, "let's go."

We went into the room and I went to close the curtains. Eddie urged, "No, don't do that. Open the doors to the balcony. This is nothing furtive about this, let the sunshine in."

So I did as I was told and opened the doors. Then I thought, hey it's me that supposed to be in charge! Now he's controlling what I do, lets call it off! After a second or two I calmed a little and accepted that he did have a point. If I was really going to do this then I did not want it to be seedy, nor did I want him to see my body in the harsh electric light, better in silhouette of the window.

I could feel my heart racing, my breathing fast and shallow, "I don't know if I can", I whispered.

"What have you to lose but your shackles and chains," he rejoined. The point did hit home in ways he could not know. There were indeed chains put there by Josh and not helped by the sexist workplace. Other than being jumped upon and raped, I had nothing to lose, and I did not really see Eddie doing that.

I tried to use the same tactics I would in a presentation. Tried to zone in to the Tough Georgina Honeyford the 'Fuck you heroine' I had used before. Doing my best imitation of sexy tough girl I growled "Easy for you to say, you just want to see my titties and my cunt. Nothing to say?"

There was a slight pause, and then he came back at me with, "just think of your treat, getting to see me in the buff".

Still trying to keep focused on my brave character within I went over to where he was standing looked at him in the eye and commanded, "sit!" Simultaneously putting my hand on his shoulder and pushing to enforce the command.

I stepped back, out of touching reach whilst still maintaining eye contact. 'Do it in style, girl,' I commanded myself. I started undoing the buttons on my shirt, trying not to let him see the tremble in my hands. I tried to do it slowly and to stand straight, stick my chest out as well in order to act confidence, regardless of what I felt. As each button was undone I saw his eyes follow down my chest and saw his pupils clearly dilate when I shimmied out of the short sleeved shirt and then he was looking at my bra clad chest. There was desire now, but would there be after he saw my fat tits? He forced his eyes back up to my face, which was sweet. But right now, I could not afford to think sweet or this would end with me crying in the loo nothing achieved. So I pushed the bra straps off my shoulders and pushed the whole bra down slowly, then taking my arms out of the straps revealing my tits. He looked at my boobs, of course he did, and that was the point was it not? He again managed to draw his eyes back to my face. That was will power for any man!

"Look at my big fat boobs," I commanded in my best strong dirty girl voice, "or there is no point in doing this."

Not surprisingly he did what he was commanded to and been given encouragement he looked much longer this time. There was definitely lust in his eyes now, and he wet his lips slightly. Yes, I wanted to be lusted after by the right sort of man, of course I did, but there seemed more in the look than that. Some other appreciation seemed present. Was it care, love, appreciation for my body beyond its capacity to fulfil sexual desire? Much more important still was what the look did not show. It did not show, disappointment, criticism, or someone who believes himself superior looking at an inferior.

Coming back to the present once more, telling myself this was not a time for sentimentality or things might still end in tears, I forced my 'Fuck the world' dirty girl persona to the front again as best I could. What to do next? It was show time and I knew if there was one thing men liked more than looking at women's boobies it was looking at them moving and wobbling. I had not always been so shy.

Bending slightly towards him, making my breasts sway, and bringing them closer to him, but still out of touching distance and feeling my nipples getting harder, bigger. I turned attention to my shorts, fumbling with the belt buckle contained but eventually getting it undone. I pulled the belt out of the loops and threw it to the other side of the room. I either had to go all out dirty extrovert girl, or collapse in a crying heap so lets shake those titties I thought. What next? Looking down I saw my bra still sitting on my hips where I had pushed it down and slipped out my arms out but not undone the clasp. So still with the clasp fixed I heaved it back over my breasts causing them to flap and shake and stimulate my nipples, then over my head and threw the bra to the other side of the room to join the belt. Lucky it was lightweight and not like my work bras or that action might have been difficult I thought wryly. I had no intention of sex tonight, or any time soon, but I cannot deny I was sexually excited, my nipples were tingling hot and I was getting seriously wet. Next I undid the button and zip of my shorts and pushed them down so they fell to the floor.

All of a sudden, I was standing in front of Eddie, only in some tiny pink panties that did not conceal much. Probably not even all my pubes I thought. Attention to such trimming was not as frequent now there was no male in her life. I needed Dirty, Fuck you girl back in control. Looking at him, and keeping up the dirty talk I needed in order to keep going, "now you want to see my cunt, my fuck hole, my fucking cunt I suppose?"

Eddie was clearly wondering what was going on, and said slightly nervously "I would like it if you showed me all of your beautiful body, then for us to have a great holiday".

There were times he could almost be too polite. Putting my hands into the elastic of my panties ready to pull them down and finish this crazy episode I then remembered something. "Wait a minute here buster, the deal was we both got naked and here I am down to my micro nickers and you have all your clothes on. You said that's what it would take. Get to it."

I sat down on my bed quickly, deliberately so my boobs would shake around some more. He was staring at my tits, but for the moment that was OK - actually it was more than OK.

_____

To say I was amazed by the outcome of my idea, which I had suggested for all the best reasons would be the understatement of the century. Honey, who clearly had been seriously hurt by her ex, and had not wanted to show anyone any skin had gone from abusing me for having the idea to suddenly developing a dirty mouth. She had not only removed almost all her clothes as I had suggested but gone further and created an aggressive striptease out of it. As for the body, it was all I imagined and more. The breasts were perfect in every way. Perfect in size for her tall and wide shouldered frame. I envied every man that had ever been or would ever be in bed with this beauty. Free from constraint there was not much of a valley between her breasts as they filled mostly across her front, not to big and not too small, with only a slightest angle down and perfectly centred were pink areola and pinky / red nipples. The nipples were large, making them in proportion to those beautiful breasts. Some women's breasts tend to be rather tubular coming out sharply from the body, but not Honey's, hers rose perfectly sculptured, from her body. The skin was so smooth, white, veering on translucent with the blue veins under the surface showing clearly. As the show had continued her chest coloured, only adding to the beauty. The bulge forward of her breasts was matched by the curve in to a narrow waist. Hips that really flared out to create such a heavenly backside though that part I had only seen clothed, as Honey had yet to turn around and it was partly obscured by her panties.

So when challenged to strip I stood, being careful not to risk appearing threatening by invading her space. Like her I was wearing only a shirt, shorts and briefs. The shirt and shorts were quickly removed. As I got to my briefs I could feel my cock harden. When I removed my underwear my cock now quite stiff went first horizontally outward and then moved more upright. Expanding in the next few seconds causing more of the red tip to emerge. It looked ready for action and I worried what Honey might think of that fact. Honestly though, it was a natural tribute to the beauty opposite that I could not touch.

Honey studied my penis, then my body and then looked at my face. She seemed about to say something then decided not to. Instead she stood, looking me in the eye and removed her panties and then did a slow twirl. She did have a heavenly bum in perfect proportion to the rest of her figure. It was tight and smooth and would have been so wonderful to hold. I became even more jealous of those who might get the chance to hold and bed her. What of this Josh person, how could he ever kick her out of bed, be unkind to this wonder? What a bastard!

Neither of us said anything. After all what can you say in that situation? I would have liked to fulfil the pre-holiday fantasy followed by a night of fucking every which way but that was unfortunately outlawed. My prick, which had been slowly subsiding, jumped again at the thought. Honey noticed.

After a few more moments I asked quietly, "So...do you think that has helped?"

"Yes, Honey said. Then continued after a moment, "I don't know for sure how I'll think about any of this in the morning. Right now I am so psyched up I might even try staying naked for a little while if that's all right. Just to try and to see if I can do that. I mean if that does not make you too uncomfortable given we are not going to... I have not changed my mind on that."

"I don't think you know how beautiful you are." I said sincerely. "Be naked with me anytime, anywhere that you decide you want to."

Honey lay down on her own bed. She read and used her iPad, I was disappointed only that this was mainly with her back to me. I had no idea what to say to this beautiful naked woman in the circumstances. As Honey did not seemed inclined to start a conversation either, there was silence until the light started to fade. Honey part turned to me to say that it was getting cool with no clothes. I got up to close the balcony doors. As I approached the doors Honey squealed sitting up, "You've no clothes on." Trying to avoid any risk of looking at the beauty in the room too long and causing any discomfort I looked instead out onto a stunning sunset. "Come and look at the sunset?"

"I've no clothes".

"Seeing nature 'au naturale' is the best way. No one can see you standing in the doorway. Honey came and stood beside me. After a moment she moved closer and our hips and bums touched. She extended an arm and put it around my waist tentatively. I put my arm around her with my hand somewhat lower. The spell was broken and she went back and lay on the bed. I looked down at her laid out on her back on the bed. She asked if I could close up, as she wanted to go to bed. Honey went under the covers.

doobius
doobius
14 Followers
12