A Curious Day at the Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
720 Followers

The thought of guiding Charlotte's hand lower crossed Sherry's mind, but she decided against it. Brad had been reluctant to let his hands wander below Chance's chest; it was likely Charlotte would have similar reservation. When the three of them were together perhaps Charlotte would do more in the heat of the moment.

"Want me to show you what Chance did to Brad?" Sherry asked.

"Yes...."

"Then we will have to get in the shower."

The two women walked down the hallway of the now empty spa, still completely nude. The shower stalls were quite large. Sherry leaned in and turned on the water. She could feel Charlotte staring at her tits.

"Chance was a bit more enthusiastic, does that surprise you?" Sherry said.

Taking a minute to consider her answer, Charlotte thought about the rumor she had heard about Chance when he was an intern at her company. Several of her co-workers had fucked him, and they all seemed quite satisfied. At least one of them had walked with a bit of an award gait the morning after she had been with him. "No, not really."

Sherry tested the water and satisfied with the temperature, she took Charlotte's hand and pulled her into the shower. Standing behind her friend, she picked up a bottle of body wash and poured it over Charlotte's shoulder and watched the thick liquid flow on to her breast. She had to admit she felt just a bit jealous about how perky Charlotte's tits were. They seemed to be about ten years younger than the age Charlotte admitted to.

"Tell me if I go too far; I'm just going to do what Chance did to Brad," Sherry said as she spread the soap over Charlotte's tits.

"This is okay," she replied. "What were you doing while Brad and Chance were in the shower?"

"Watching them and playing with myself. Have you ever fingered yourself for Brad?" Sherry answered.

Oddly Charlotte found herself reluctant to admit that she had masturbated in front of her husband and when she finally nodded she felt her face turn red.

"He likes it, doesn't he?" Sherry whispered, moving her hand down Charlotte's wet and soapy body.

Charlotte nodded again, turning even redder when she realized where Sherry's hand was headed.

"I got to see Chance stroke Brad's cock. Have you ever watched Brad jack off?" she asked.

Charlotte shook her head. She had no doubt Brad would do it if she asked him to, but she didn't have any desire to see him masturbate.

"It was a lot hotter than I thought it would be, but I might have been influenced by how good they both look wet and naked," Sherry said as her fingers hovered above Charlotte's sex.

"I guess this is quid pro quo," Charlotte said, bracing herself for what was about to happen.

The events of the evening had progressed much further than Sherry had expected them to. She explored the delicate flesh between Charlotte's thighs. It was quite different than fingering her own pussy. Much like Charlotte's personality, her sex was reserved, the inner lips here tucked behind her outer labia. Sherry carefully plied them part, trying to judge if she was going too far. As she felt Charlotte's ass press back, Sherry found herself wishing she had brought her strap on dildo. Before tonight she had never considered using it on another woman, but now the idea of fucking her friend to a screaming orgasm sounded irresistible.

When Sherry's finger sank into the wet folds of her pussy, Charlotte covered her friends hand with her own, stopping her from penetrating too deeply. For the first time since the encounter had started Charlotte felt a little awkward. There was no denying that what Sherry was doing felt good, but at the same time the idea of having another woman make her come made Charlotte uneasy. Her body seemed to disagree, clinching down on Sherry's finger as a tingling sensation spread outward from her sex. Shaking her head slightly, Charlotte denied her body what it craved, "I think that's enough."

"If you say so," Sherry replied. The truth this was a perfect stopping point, matching what the men had done almost exactly. If Charlotte had not stopped her Sherry was fully prepared to finger fuck her friend to a fantastic orgasm.

"There is one more thing we should try," Charlotte said.

"What's that?" Sherry asked.

"A kiss, a kiss on the mouth. I believe Brad made that a condition," she replied. They had gone much further than kissing. Sherry had just about made her come, but Charlotte wanted to know what it would be like to feel another woman's lips against her own. She turned around and put her hands on Sherry's face, then leaned forward. She felt Sherry's breasts against her own, and then their lips met. It was much more erotic than she expected it to be. There was a temptation to let her tongue slip into Sherry's mouth, but Charlotte resisted the urge.

"That was nice," Charlotte said when their lips parted, "I won't mind doing that again in front of Brad."

"Do you think he can handle it? I mean I got off watching him and Chance touching each other, I hope we don't wear him out too soon. I don't know about you but I want to get penetrated," Sherry said with a grin.

"I'm sure he will find a way to satisfy us," Charlotte replied.

"I'm sure he will," Sherry agreed, already forming a plan to make certain that Brad would be aroused enough to satisfy both of them after watching the live lesbian sex show she had planned.

Taking a step to the side, Sherry let the full force of the shower hit Charlotte, washing away the soap and revealing her breasts. As suspected, Charlotte's nipples stood erect, confirming Sherry's hunch that her friend was a willing and eager participant in their tryst. Once they had both finished rinsing off, Sherry turned off the water and the two women grabbed towels and dried off. Charlotte started to use hers as a wrap when Sherry tossed her own towel into the laundry hamper.

"Aren't you going to cover up?" Charlotte asked, secretly delighted at what her friend had done. The sight of Sherry's large naked breasts was much more alluring than Charlotte had expected.

"Why, there's nobody here but us," Sherry replied. She almost continued with 'and I like being naked with you,' but decided to keep that bit of information to herself for the time being.

"True and I can't remember if there was laundry basket in the dressing room," Charlotte said, adding her own towel to the hamper.

Side by side, the women walked down the hallway to the room that contained their clothes, both stealing glances at each other's naked bodies.

As they finished getting dressed, Charlotte took a deep breath. The question she was about to ask could bring the entire adventure to a screeching halt, but she could not let it go unanswered.

"I hope this doesn't freak you out, but is there any chance we could go further when we are with Brad?" Sherry asked.

"I guess. How much further?" Charlotte replied, stopping what she was doing.

"A lot..." Sherry blurted out.

"What exactly do you have in mind?" Charlotte asked.

"This might be because I am still really horny from what we did in the shower, but I have a strap on dildo...." Sherry said, watching to see her friend's reaction before continuing.

The offer was not a complete surprise. Charlotte knew that Brad had fucked Sherry in the ass, and that Sherry would have insisted on quid pro quo. Even though neither of them had mentioned it, Charlotte knew that Sherry had fucked Brad in the ass with a strap on. Sherry's idea certainly had merit, but it wasn't something she felt comfortable with.

"And I..." Sherry started to say before being interrupted.

"I think unless I was so drunk I didn't know it was you I would freak out. I'm sorry, but right now that's a little more bi-curious than I am ready for," Charlotte said, hoping her answer didn't disappoint Sherry too much.

"Fair enough," Sherry replied. "But if you change your mind let me know."

The two women walked out the front door of the spa and Sherry tapped out a text message on her phone, "Just telling Maria she can lock up."

"She's going to drive all the way back here? I feel bad..." Charlotte said.

"Of course not," Sherry said, her words punctuated by the sound of the door locking. "The security system is linked to her phone; she can lock up and set the alarm from anywhere."

Charlotte had not even thought about the building having a security system. "What about cameras?"

"Only on the front and back doors, nobody but me saw you naked," Sherry assured her friend.

"Good, I don't want my fifteen minutes of fame to be from a sex video on the internet," Charlotte replied.

"I do have one more favor to ask," Sherry said.

"Sure," Charlotte replied.

"When you are done with your husband, could you send him over to my place?" Sherry asked sheepishly. Tonight it would take more than some toys and phone sex to satisfy her wanton desires.

"I can't guarantee he won't be worn out, but I will send him over," Charlotte replied, amazed at how casually she could pimp out the man she loved.

As she settled into her seat, Sherry grinned. For what she had in mind it did not matter how worn out Brad was.

*

I hope you enjoyed the story, please rate it and post a comment about what you liked or how it could be better.

Regards,

TK

tk5555
tk5555
720 Followers