A Cyber Affair

Story Info
Wife sharing.
3.7k words
4.42
92.1k
46

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eoins1
eoins1
470 Followers

This is about sharing my wife with another guy. If it's not your thing then don't read it. As always I appreciate your comments and do feel free to contact us.

I find it hard to believe this happened but it actually did. Like a lot of men out there I had wanted to see my wife take another man. She was understandably upset when I told her of my fantasy one night as we were fucking. My cock was embedded in her delicious pussy and she asked 'What would you like me to do?' Of course she was talking about at that moment and in the throes of ecstasy I told the truth. She pushed me off and I quickly realised that I had made a mistake in revealing what I had been thinking about for years. It took a lot of persuasion but she finally accepted that I loved her and that this was just a fantasy. The seeds had been sown however and I introduced the fantasy as we fucked. She would become very aroused and I wondered if she would in fact ever accede to my wish. Once the love making was over she returned to normal.

One night as I caressed her she asked if I would actually want to let another man fuck her. Danielle has a beautiful body. Perfect tits and a very tight, wet and willing pussy combined with a wonderful personality make her a perfect partner, wife and mother to our children. She was a virgin when we met nine years ago. We quickly fell in love, moved in together and within two years we married. We had two children very quickly and settled into married life. As she approached her 40th birthday she still maintained her youthful looks and although she was carrying a couple of extra pounds this only made her more desirable. I often got a kick out of looking at other guys checking her out.

'I would love to see you fucking another guy.' I replied.

'I could never do it Eddy. I get so turned on when we pretend but I don't think I could ever let another man take me.'

She knew it was nothing to do with my wanting another woman, we had talked about that and at first that was what she thought I wanted – a licence to fuck someone else. As I nibbled on her tits, my fingers fucking her I came up with an idea.

'Would you have cyber sex with another guy?'

'What do you mean?' she asked as she grinded against my hand.

I had to think fast. This was just something from the top of my head.

'Well, we could join some adult site and just look for someone who would be willing to chat on-line with you and see how it went from there.'

She was thinking about it so I went down on her, sucking her clit into my mouth as she moved against me. She was moaning and soaking wet.

'So, what do you think?' I asked stopping momentarily.

'Mmmm..... Maybe we could do that.' She was close to cumming so I stopped to an audible groan.

'No time like the present.' I said and logged on. We often fucked as we looked at movies and pictures on line.

It took some time but we drafted an ad on a well known adult dating site. It just said that a married woman was seeking suitable males for on line chats only. She insisted that there would be no photographs and that it would be confined to on line only. I didn't expect much of a response so we gave some details of her statistics, height, age etc.

She sat on my cock and fucked me until I came deep inside her.

Over the next few days the response was massive. Most of the guys were just too over the top and Danielle quickly discarded them. She then responded to five guys and following correspondence with them she finally settled on one guy. They were both using just the first initials of they're names. 'J' was a married professional and said he had never done anything like this before so it seemed perfect. The first few e mails were innocent enough then he asked what she liked in bed. I stayed out of the developing 'affair' but was the beneficiary of some wild sex with Danielle. They chatted most nights and she was always very horny afterwards.

One evening as I licked her pussy she asked me to shove my tongue in as far as possible which I was only too willing to do. She took my cock in her mouth and sucked me until I came. This was new for her and me. I continued licking her to orgasm after orgasm. I became hard again and shoved my cock into her. As I fucked her I asked if she was fantasising about J's cock in her.

'Oh God yes, it's a beautiful cock.'

'How do you know?' I asked. I stopped fucking immediately.

It seems that he sent her pictures of his erect cock.

'Let me see!' I demanded.

They had gotten pretty sexual in their mails to each other and he had sent her a picture of him holding his cock. His hand was holding it from the base and there was still about six inches jutting upwards. It was about as thick as mine but very long. I was fingering her as we looked and read their MSN comments to each other. Danielle sat on my cock and was fucking me as we read.

'Would you like that inside you?' I asked.

'Mmmmm' she moaned as she lifted herself up and down on my shaft. He was on line now and asked if she was wet. She replied that she was looking at his cock as she fingered her pussy. This was completely out of character for her.

'Send me another picture' she wrote.

Within a few minutes we were looking at him. He had taken a photo in front of a mirror completely naked. He was well built, the camera obscuring his face. Our attention was diverted to his cock which was standing erect and it was big, very big. I lifted her off and got our camera. I had her sit on the office chair with her legs wide apart, her shaved pussy dripping wet. I took a few pictures, some with her fingers inside her pussy.

'Send one to him' I said

He was surprised to get such an explicit picture and said he'd love to eat her. With the familiar 'ding' we received a picture of him dressed but we could now see what he looked like. He was a good looking guy.

'What do you think of him?' I said, 'do you think he's attractive?'

'Yes, he's lovely, great body. Do you think I should send him a similar picture?'

I agreed and she sent a full length picture taken a few weeks previously at a function we attended. She was wearing a black dress just above the knee which accentuated her figure. 'J' was impressed, said she was gorgeous. I left them to chat and when she came to bed we fucked like rabbits as I told her to imagine him inside her. She came three times as I held back for as long as I could. As I came I told her she could fuck us both at the same time. The following day she was still horny and I suggested she ask him for his number and call him. She was only too willing as I fucked her again. I didn't think she would call but hoped she would.

That evening I was late in and the kids were asleep. I could hear her on the phone in the study and when I entered the room saw her with her rabbit buried inside her as she listened to 'J' describing what he'd like to do to her. She was thrusting the rabbit in and out as she came, trying to muffle her cries. She saw me then and beckoned me over. I already had my cock out and she stroked it as she said goodbye to James. They had introduced themselves to each other and talked about their lives earlier on. Danielle sucked my cock until I came in her mouth. She was more turned on than I had ever seen her. She told me they had spoken for hours and that he sounded really nice.

'I'd like to meet him.'

Seeing the glint in my eye she went on, 'I'm not saying anything will happen. He seems nice but you never know until you actually meet someone. We both agreed that we'd meet socially but nothing else and only if you agree.'

'I think that would be a great idea but where is he?'

I had said all along that by going on line we would have complete anonymity but sometimes fate plays a hand. He lived about 15 miles from us and we shopped in the same places and frequented the same parks with our children. There was one other twist to this.........

'We have a 40th birthday party in The Park Inn in two weeks.' I said.

Danielle was shocked to say the least. One of my colleagues was indeed having his 40th in this hotel which was only a mile from James' house.

'We can bring him with us as a friend and this way we will be in control and get to know him for a few hours. It will be perfect. Your parents are looking after the kids and we're staying in The Park for the weekend. The party is on Friday.'

Danielle was wide eyed but nervous too. I could tell by her that her doubts were being overtaken by her curiosity. There was one condition.

'You have to arrange it; you must call him and see if he is ok with it.'

'No time like the present' I said.

Danielle ran from the room, she was like a teenager. I phoned James and although it was strange and awkward at first we both seemed to hit it off. I explained our proposal stressing that we'd only be meeting to get to know each other, have a few drinks and enjoy the party. He agreed and we arranged to meet in two weeks time.

The weeks dragged by. Danielle still spoke to him on the phone and by e mail and our sex life was better than ever. I took the day off on the day of the party and we checked in to the hotel in the early afternoon. We had lunch in the our suite which consisted of a large bedroom, living room and descent sized bathroom, then finally got ready to party. I was dressed in my usual smart-casual attire of black jeans and white shirt. Danielle finally emerged from the bathroom dressed in a short lemon skirt and cream top which showed just the right amount of cleavage. She looked beautiful, her golden hair hanging to her shoulders.

The party was to start at eight but we had told James we'd meet him there at ten to give the party a chance to liven up. We joined the other guests at nine and had a few quick drinks to steady the nerves. We were both very nervous and I found it difficult to concentrate. I was continually looking at my watch and noticed Danielle scanning the room which was now full of people. The drink did the trick and we relaxed and mingled with my colleagues. We were chatting to one of the directors when I felt a tap on my shoulder and there was James.

'Hi Ed!' said James shaking my hand as if he'd known me for years. He gave Danielle a peck on the cheek.

'Great to see you both again, how are the family?'

It was brilliant. It looked like we were old friends and at that point the birthday boy appeared so introductions were made. We had a great time, the drink flowed and there was a great buzz about the place. James was a very easy guy to like, witty and a very interesting conversationalist. People began to drift off around midnight and I went to get us another drink. When I returned Danielle and James were missing so I looked at the dance area and there was no sign of them. I went into the lobby and out the back to where the garden is. I spotted them at the far end. There was no one else around and with my heard pounding I looked on as they kissed, their arms holding each other. They couldn't have been there more than a couple of minutes and as they parted I made a hasty return to the party my mind in turmoil and my cock stiffening. James came in alone saying Danielle was chatting to someone in the lobby. When she returned she was slightly flushed. There were very few people left now.

'I think we should go up now.' I said to Danielle. 'The party is winding down.'

James still had a drink and as we made to say our goodbyes to our hosts I said, 'Why don't you come up to our room when you finish that, 401. Just give it about ten minutes.'

James said he'd see us in a while and we said our goodbyes to everyone. In the lift Danielle and I kissed passionately. I caressed her ass as my tongue and hers circled each other.

'Is he a good kisser?'

'You saw? Yes he is. We just went for a bit of air and it was me who instigated it. He was a perfect gentleman all night.' She said looking embarrassed.

'I think you should let him fuck you.' I said, striking while the iron was hot.

'I'd like that' was all she said as she devoured my mouth.

We got to our suite and Danielle went to freshen up as I got some drink from the mini bar which was actually quite large. One quick shower and she downed the drink I had made for her in one gulp. I took her in my arms and we kissed some more. She ground her pussy against my hard cock.

'Are you sure about this? It's ok?' she asked, her voice quivering slightly.

'I'm 100% positive.' I replied when in actual fact I was about 50% sure. It is one thing to think these thoughts and quite another to take it all the way.

'I don't know what to do, how to start or anything........' she was getting into a panic but she was not backing out.

'Look,' I said, 'just take all your clothes off and lie on the bed, leave the rest to me.'

She actually obeyed me and went into the bedroom. From the living room I could see her shed her clothes and lay nude on the bed. There was a mirror as you looked into the bedroom and it reflected the entire bed so I had a lovely view of my naked wife waiting for James to arrive. Of course I hadn't given any thought as to how we would proceed but I was sure I'd think of something. Just then there was a gentle knock on the door and when I opened it I was greeted with a smiling James holding a bottle of champagne.

I pointed to the open door and James looked in and his eyes feasted on my nude wife as she laid upon the bed her head turned away. I don't think she realised we could see her.

'It's not good manners to keep a lady waiting' I said.

'Are you both sure?' he said but was taking his shirt off at the same time.

'We're sure' I said, my voice cracking.

He wasted no time. As he moved towards the bedroom he kicked off his shoes. Just as he crossed the threshold he dropped his trousers and underwear kicking them free as he approached the bed. Danielle turned towards him. I could clearly see her eyeing him up and down, her eyes drawn to his erect cock, definitely the biggest she had ever seen and was about to be fucked by. In my fantasy there was going to be plenty of foreplay, caressing, oral. In reality she simply drew up her knees and parted her legs, her pussy glistening with her juices. I was alongside the bed as he knelt between her legs, his cock jutting out in front of him. She never looked my way, raising her arms towards him, beckoning him to her. The head of his cock touched her pussy and with a push he was inside her. He pushed more until his balls came to rest against her ass. Danielle pulled him close and they kissed, their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths, lips mashing together. She rotated her pelvis, enjoying the feel of his cock inside her. For his part, James began fucking her slowly, withdrawing fully before re-entering her. They were kissing all the while as they fucked. She caressed his back, feeling his muscles, then down to his ass, trying to pull him in further.

They began fucking harder, low moans coming from her as his cock plunged in and out of her beautiful pussy. She moaned loudly as they fucked each other. It was an incredible sight and with the heat of the night their bodies glistened with sweat. I moved behind the bed where I saw his cock slide in and out of my wife. Her pussy was frothing, white fluid coating his cock and leaking from her. His cock was so long and I wondered how she managed to take it all. They were fucking faster; she was now loudly moaning and raising her ass to meet his thrusts. She came with a loud scream, gasping as he fucked her with all his might. She came again, now shaking her head wildly as he approached orgasm. She came stronger as he erupted inside her; she was very vocal, roaring with every thrust of his cock. They finally slowed and he lay on her as they kissed with abandon, her hands pulling his ass, not willing to let his cock out just yet.

They parted, both panting, getting their breath back. As soon as he rolled off her I took his place. I was rock hard, never been so turned on before. I looked at his cum oozing from her, dripping down her ass. I entered her pussy; it was loose and very wet from their combined juices. We kissed, her mouth was very wet and I thought of them kissing only moments before and this just made me hornier. Lifting myself up by my arms I fucked her hard and fast. She came again.

'Yes! Fuck me hard.' She was shouting. 'Fuck me! I want your cum in me.'

I lasted all of five minutes and shot my cum inside her. I came a lot, more than I ever did before. As I slowed we kissed deeply. James was still lying next to us. She pulled away from my mouth and turning towards him they shared a passionate kiss as her climax subsided. I rolled off, lay on the other side getting my breath back. They were still kissing and I noticed her hand had found his hardening cock, stroking it slowly. She lay on top of him still kissing, his hands touching her ass. I went to use the bathroom. On my return I was greeted with the sight of her ass in the air, the mixture of our juices leaking from her pussy as she sucked his now fully erect cock. I stood watching as she licked and sucked him, trying to get as much as she could into her mouth.

She straddled him. Using her hand she guided his cock to her pussy and impaled herself on it. She winced slightly when he was fully in her. She began riding him, lifting herself up and gradually sinking onto his cock. She increased her pace and he rose to meet her. The sight of him fucking Danielle was an image I will never forget, his cock shining from her juice. She began cumming again her head thrown back, moaning continually. She came again and I looked on as he pushed upwards, shoving his cock in and out of her. She lifted herself off, got on all fours and he entered her from behind. I quickly moved to her and she willingly took my cock into her mouth. We both fucked her. She was mumbling and at times gagging on my cock. As she approached another orgasm she pushed my cock from her mouth.

'Yes, fuck me James.' She shouted, encouraging him, begging him. She slumped forward after her orgasm and James withdrew. Turning towards him she took him into her mouth and I fucked her gaping pussy as she sucked his cock. He tried to withdraw as he came but she continued sucking him. He erupted in her mouth, firing his cum into her, some of it dribbling down his shaft. I came again, my cum shooting into her pussy once again. I lay on the bed next to James and looked at her kissing him, transferring his cum to his mouth. Then she came to me and we kissed. The shock of tasting his cum in her mouth was both sweet and sour. We all lay on the bed, Danielle between us. It was after 2 am and James asked to use the shower before he left.

'That was amazing.' said James as he dressed. 'To say thanks seems a bit hollow but I enjoyed every minute.'

'We are staying until Sunday.' I said, 'I was going to take in the game on TV in the bar tomorrow if you'd care to join us.'

'I'll be there.' He said as he left.

Danielle was asleep. She looked so sexy lying on the bed, legs apart and cum dripping from her pussy forming a small pool beneath her. I was looking forward to Saturday ....

eoins1
eoins1
470 Followers