A Cyber Affair Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife sharing.
3k words
4.44
53.5k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eoins1
eoins1
474 Followers

A Cyber Affair Continued

Follow up to our weekend

I was up first, grabbed a long shower and found Danielle looking a bit sheepish as I slid into bed beside her. The bed clothes were stained with dried cum. Cum was visible in her hair and her skin. She looked so wanton. I had a hard on as I cuddled her.

'You ok?' I asked.

'If you are then I am.' came her reply. 'I can't believe what I did last night.'

'What WE did. I was thinking how hot it was, it was a dream come through for me. I love you so much; don't ever think anything other than that. I was going to go for breakfast if you fancy that.'

'I just want a coffee, a long shower and then some retail therapy.'

'That's fine with me. James is meeting us for the game this afternoon in the bar .......' I trailed off trying to gauge her reaction.

'Is the game confined to the bar or should I buy some new underwear?'

She was smiling so everything was looking good. I slipped my hand between her legs, she was wet.

'Easy tiger, I need to shower and I really need some coffee so you can ask room service to send some up, have some unhealthy food and I will see you later.'

At breakfast I was on my third coffee when Curtis, a colleague from work, sat next to me.

'You ok for some company?' he asked.

'Of course, how are you doing this morning?'

'I'm fine; it's you I'm worried about.' He said with a smirk.

'What do you mean?' I asked. I knew I had not had too much to drink but at the same time I was wondering if I had said or done something to offend anyone.

'It's cool Eddy. I just thought it was only us brothers who could make a woman scream like that!'

Seeing the look of horror on my face he quickly moved to put me at my ease.

'Don't look so worried. You have gone up in my estimations. You and Danielle are very lucky to still have that 'energy' in your marriage. Wish I could satisfy my wife like that.'

He said he was checking out and would see me Monday. That was close! Thankfully he didn't realise there were three of us. I decided not to mention it to Danielle just yet. I finished up then spent an hour in the gym before returning to our suite, had a shower. Danielle called and we met up for lunch. She was carrying a lot of shopping and we made our way back to the hotel where she disappeared into the bathroom. I went down to the bar to meet James and Danielle was to join us later. We watched the game and Danielle joined us towards the end. She was wearing a new red dress, exposing a lot of thigh and a lot of breast. She was dressed to fuck. James was carrying a package which he said was a gift for her. As she attempted to open it he stopped her.

'I wouldn't open that here,' he said, taking hold of her arm.

James insisted in taking us to dinner. I took his gift up to our suite. I resisted the urge to take a peek inside – Just! We took a cab to a nice Italian restaurant where we enjoyed a leisurely meal as we chatted. He was very attentive to Danielle and there was a definite chemistry between them. Still, it was hard to believe that a few hours ago he was fucking her and I knew he would be in her again. I decided to move things along.

'How about we head back to the hotel and make a start on that champagne?'

James and I looked towards Danielle who simply smiled broadly.

'That sounds like a lovely idea to me, let's go.'

She linked us both as we walked the ten minutes to the hotel. It was a strange feeling knowing what we were about to do but we did manage to take our time. It was obvious we were all a bit nervous. We were stone cold sober now. The previous night one could say the drink played a part in out sexual excesses. Once in the lift all pretence of three friends together ended when she turned to me and kissed me, her body pressing against me. She then turned to James and they exchanged a long passionate kiss stopping only when the lift arrived at our floor. I was ahead of them as we neared our room and as I opened the door they came in holding hands. Once inside they embraced, kissing again, their hands caressing each other.

She pulled back, unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. James took a deep breath as her red transparent bra and panties were revealed. Her nipples were straining against the thin material and her pussy was clearly visible. I had whipped off my T shirt and jeans and took her in my arms, my hand reaching down to touch her wet pussy. Her panties were already wet and she cooed as we kissed. James was behind her nibbling her neck, his hands cupping her beautiful breasts. She turned to him and as they kissed I kissed her shoulders, kneaded her ass. I'd had the presence of mind to leave on the air con before we had gone out but we were all hot. As they kissed Danielle had reached into his shorts and was stroking his cock. There was a gurgling noise coming from her as they kissed and touched each other. I could clearly hear her pussy squelching as he fingered her.

We were in the living room and we undressed her, James tore her panties off as I followed him and ripped her bra off, leaving both in tatters on the floor. We were all naked and took turns kissing her. She was in heaven as two pairs of hands touched her, caressed her and as two pairs of lips kissed her all over. She squatted down between us, took my cock into her mouth and used her tongue and lips on me to exquisite effect. As she performed oral sex on me she stroked James' cock until she released me to take him into her mouth. She took turns sucking. I was close to cumming. As she felt me near orgasm she would turn her attention to James. She manoeuvred us so we were very close and she tried to take both cocks into her mouth at the same time. It was incredibly sexy watching her fellate us. The strange feeling of my cock touching another cock was cancelled out by the sexiness of the whole experience.

I lifted her up and we kissed for a moment, the taste of our cocks in her mouth. She took her time kissing us both, a cock in each hand. I got her to lie on the coffee table which was just about long enough to take her torso. James got onto his knees and gently flicked his tongue along her pussy. She moaned as he licked her lips, ignoring her clit. She was trying to lift her pelvis, bring her clit to his probing tongue but he avoided it, wanting to tease her. I brought my cock to her mouth and began fucking her. I was rock hard: the sight of James licking her pussy and the feeling of my cock in her mouth was indescribable. James now sucked her clit gently and she came with a loud moan. She pulled away from my cock, grabbed his head and pulled him hard against her pussy as her climax intensified. She was gasping for breath but James buried his face into her pussy using his tongue mercilessly on her clit. With great effort she managed to push him away, closing her legs tightly.

'Oh my God, oh fuck, oh.' She was gradually coming down from a high she had not known before.

'Are you ok?' I asked.

'Oh fuck YES!'

She took James extended hand and he walked her to the bed. He got her on all fours sideways on the bed and she took him into her mouth as he stood on the floor. I entered her sopping pussy as I stood on the other side. I shoved my cock fully into her and began fucking her hard, driving her mouth down the length of his cock. James was first to come and she swallowed all she could of his semen. It was enough to push me over the edge and I came in her again and again. She collapsed on the bed. James and I joined her and gently caressed her back and legs and she caught her breath.

I got up and brought the champagne and the only two glasses we had. I don't know why but I decided to go down to the bar to get another glass.

'I'll be a while.' I said, giving my unspoken permission for them to do as they wished. As I left they were side by side in each others arms, kissing, fondling each other. It was very erotic.

It was just after nine pm. I decided to have a drink; my mind was filled with images of them fucking. It was painful and yet perversely pleasing to know they were having sex as I sat in the bar. In my mind I could see his long cock buried deep in her pussy. It was only about twenty minutes since I left them alone. I ordered another drink and forced myself to take my time drinking it. I would grill her afterwards for details of what they had done. My cock was hard again but I resisted running back to our suite. It was over an hour since I had left the room. I put my ear to our door and could hear her .....

'Fuck me James; fuck me with your big cock. Oh Yeah, harder. Fuck me, keep fucking me.' Then a scream as she came. I let myself in. The first thing that hit me was the smell of 'fucking'. James was on top of her, his cock still inside her pussy, his cum dripping down her ass. They were joined at the genitals and mouths. They barely glanced at me as I came to the bed.

'I need your cock in me Eddy.' she said as James rolled off her. 'Fuck me.'

There was dried cum in her hair, on her face. I striped and plunged my cock in her soaking pussy; my mind filled with images of him cumming in her mouth, on her face, in her pussy. On the floor there was the open package. He had given her a full set of lingerie, a yellow bodice with the tiniest panties I had ever seen. On the bedside locker there was a large silver vibrator still in its box. I fucked her for all I was worth cumming with a grunt. She pulled me to her and we kissed lovingly.

I rolled off, lying next to her, stroking her breasts. She began to move her pelvis and when I looked I was shocked to see James eating her pussy. She was moaning. The lewdness of what he was doing having its effect on her. There was cum on his face, lips. I passed him the vibrator which he gingerly inserted in her and then turned it on, the low purring drowned out by my wife's moans. I brought my face to her pussy and licked her clit as he fucked her with the vibrator. She was cumming but he never relented, thrusting the shiny fuck tool in and out of her. She was begging us to stop and tried to close her legs.

'Hold her leg' said James. He had hold of one and was holding it wide. I took the other one and we held her legs apart as we continued our assault on her pussy. She came again and again, shouting, moaning. We finally stopped when she could take no more, both of us lying on either side of her, caressing her breasts, legs gently. There were tears on her cheeks; she kissed each of us in turn.

'That was too much, I thought I'd die. I never came so much before.'

After a while James took a shower. Danielle slept in my arms. James took over and she slept snuggled up to him while I showered. She woke as I came back to bed. She looked bedraggled, her hair a mess with cum, her pussy in the same state.

'I need a shower and a drink.'

'Drink here or ........?' I said.

'Drink in the bar, there's music tonight' she said.

We stayed in the bar for about an hour. I didn't think I could but I was horny as was Danielle. James had told us about his Marriage. They were living together but had not had sex in two years. He was thinking of pulling the plug.

'I can't imagine why she wouldn't want that big thing you have.' she said it almost absentmindedly and burst out laughing when she realised what she'd said.

'Do you think she would ever like to try someone else?' I said.

'No, she doesn't like sex and that's it ..... Or so she says anyway.'

Danielle told him that she never thought she could ever fuck another man until the previous night. We told him about how we had come to this and he was impressed and very pleased that he was the one.

'I can't believe I have done what I've done. It's unbelievable really.' said Danielle.

'Do you regret it?' said James.

'Not at all! Just thinking about it is making my pussy wet.' she said quietly, her eyes shining.

'Shall we retire my love' I said in my best impression of an English gentleman.

'We will but I decide how we proceed' she said.

Back in our bedroom she had us strip naked. She stood in front of us in her new bodice and the micro panties which just about covered her pussy lips. We were sporting raging erections. Danielle got the champagne; finally we were getting to drink it. I had forgotten to get the glass so I was stuck with a coffee cup. We toasted each other as we moved closer. She kissed us both, transferring champagne into our mouths. She removed her panties, not wanting them torn from her this time. She then had me lay on the bed and took up the 69 position. I eagerly licked her pussy as she brought my cock to her mouth.

'You wanted to see me fucked; well now you are going to get a close up. Fuck me James' she said as she engulfed my cock.

It was something else to see his cock sliding into her, barely an inch from me eyes. I had no inhibitions about licking her clit as he began fucking her. At times my tongue would touch his cock as he fucked her. I was beyond caring as she sucked my cock like it was the last one on earth. The sight of his big cock screwing her was a sight to behold and the noise of her wet pussy will remain with me always. He fucked her hard and deep. She was moaning, her climax building until he ejaculated in her sending her over the top. As she came she pulled from my cock and I shot my cum onto her face, neck and hair. She took me into her mouth as the last drops came from me. James was still buried in her. I saw trickles of his sperm leaking from her and felt them drop onto my face. We all lay side by side, my hand on her pussy as James played with her breasts.

We fell asleep, tired out from our exertions. When I awoke in the dead of night James was fucking her again. They were fucking slower this time, kissing and caressing. She rolled to her side and then on top, his cock never left her pussy. She rode him for a good ten minutes before lifting herself off. She made him stand and took his cock into her willing mouth. He fucked her mouth cumming once again. She managed to swallow all he had as I looked on through sleepy eyes. I fell asleep and awoke in the morning. There was no sign of them but I could hear them fucking in the living room. I lay there stroking my hardening cock, listening to her urging him on.

'Fuck me James; fuck me as much as you want. I want your cum in me, on me.'

'I love fucking you Danielle, love your pussy. Your pussy is so tight, so fucking wet.'

They fucked for ages until they both came. I could hear them panting, could hear them kissing. I slept again. I was awakened by the noise of the shower, Danielle was giggling. The shower door was open so I crept over to take a look. They were soaping each other, taking particular time over cock, pussy and breasts. Now she was on her knees sucking that big cock yet again. I don't know where he got the stamina from but he came again and they kissed his cum between them.

It was 11.30 and we had to check out by noon. James sat with us in the lounge as we drank coffee. We gave him a lift and dropped him near his house. Danielle jumped from the car and they shared a long passionate kiss before he walked towards his street. I stopped by him.

'Do you think you would like to visit us next weekend?' I asked as Danielle squeezed my hand.

'I'd love to!' he answered immediately.

'I'll call you during the week' I said and drove on.

Danielle was looking at me questioningly.

'I think you'd like it' I said as a big smile broke on her face.

eoins1
eoins1
474 Followers