A Cyber Affair Ch. 03

Story Info
More of our wife sharing.
2.6k words
4.35
37k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eoins1
eoins1
474 Followers

This is a continuation of our wife sharing experience

We managed to farm the kids out again. My sister and her husband collected them on Friday afternoon and took them to their holiday apartment for a week. Danielle was excited at the prospect of seeing James again. She spent the day sorting out the house. The spare room was not made up! We went shopping, food and drink in plentiful supply. It was obvious she had no intention of venturing out this weekend. James arrived at about eight and they embraced, kissing passionately. We had a light meal with some wine. Danielle excused herself and James and I selected some music.

She came into the room wearing a red bra, panties, suspenders and stockings. There were to be no preliminaries. We stripped off and moved to her. James was first to kiss her, taking her in his arms, their tongues in each others mouths. She had his cock in her hand, caressing the entire length of it, touching his tight scrotum with her fingers. I moved behind her, kissing her neck and back. She wouldn't let me remove her underwear.

'Sit in the chair' she instructed me.

She straddled me, her back towards me and guided my cock into her pussy as she pulled her panties to one side. The warmth of her wet pussy as I slid into her made me even harder. She took James in her mouth, sucking him, licking his cock, cupping his balls.

'Ummm, I have been looking forward to this all week' she said before taking his cock into her mouth again. We had not fucked all week and I felt myself cumming in her. She sank onto my cock feeling my cum spurting into her. She lifted herself off and lay down on the floor, legs as far apart as possible. James entered her with an audible groan. He fucked her, kissing her breasts before locking onto her mouth as he came inside her. She pulled his ass to her, gaining another inch as he came. Once he rolled off she beckoned to me.

'I want you to lick me out, clean all the cum from me.'

I did. I licked her pussy, not caring about the cum in my mouth, on my face. She groaned her approval.

'Stick your tongue in me, taste it' she panted.

She came with a shudder. I was hard again and saw James' now hard cock entering her mouth. She sucked him eagerly. I attempted to fuck her again but she stopped me. She pulled away from James.

She had me sit on a chair. She brought my hands behind my back and handcuffed them to the chair. I could only look as she removed her panties and bra before sitting on my cock. I was so horny, she could do as she pleased and I was willing to let her.

'Do you want to fuck me James?' she asked.

'Oh yes' came his reply.

She lifted herself off my cock, got on her knees and beckoned him over. He knelt beside her and they kissed, only inches from my cock. She took my cock into her mouth and sucked me. She stopped after a couple of minutes, the first drops of pre-cum on my cock.

'Kiss me James'

They kissed deeply, lovingly.

'Do you really want to fuck me?' she asked him.

He could only nod as they kissed again. She stroked my cock, licking it as she brought it towards their lips. As they kissed she brought my cock into her mouth. James' lips were touching my cock.

She sucked my cock, fucking it with her mouth. As I came she held my cum in her mouth until I was spent. She tilted his head back and let my cum flow from her mouth to his. He gagged slightly until they kissed. I was treated to my own cum as she then kissed me, her hand still stroking my wilting cock. Taking his hand, she led James to the sofa. She lay back and James entered her willing pussy. I was still confined to the chair.

'Fuck me James; show him how you fucked me when we were alone. Kiss me.'

He entered her and they fucked, his cock filling her time and time again. She got on all fours right in front of me. James entered her pussy and fucked her as hard as he could. He brought his forefinger to his mouth, wet it and gently eased it into her ass. This was a first. Danielle was never into anal sex but there was no objection to him fingering her ass as he fucked her. He withdrew from her pussy, rubbed his wet cock against her ass. He was about to take her anal virginity. Slowly, he worked his cock into her ass. She cried out as the head entered her. He took his time, only pushing his cock in a little at a time. He began fucking her ass. She looked back towards him, her face showing pain and pleasure. She took it for as long as possible then tried to pull away. James was cumming now, the first spurt in her ass, the rest on her back as he pumped his cock with his hand. Danielle lay on the floor, her body heaving as she recovered.

She undid my hands and we embraced, kissing, touching.

'I don't think I could do that again' she said. 'I need a shower, come on James, you can wash me.'

There wasn't enough room for all three of us in the shower so I used one in the bathroom. They were on the bed when I returned, James lying back as Danielle sucked his cock. I was hard again and moved towards them. Danielle sat on his cock taking him fully inside her.

'Put your cock in me Ed'

She lay back and I tried to shove my cock into her. It was impossible with James' cock already in there. She lifted herself up and managed to put both our cocks at the entrance to her pussy. Using one hand to hold us she managed to get us both inside her. It was strange feeling another cock alongside mine inside her pussy. It too a bit of time but we managed to get a rhythm going and fucked her. Her pussy was stretched to the limit as we fucked. As the pace increased we had to be careful not to slip from her. I felt myself approaching climax, tried to hold out as long as possible but when Danielle came with a scream I came, then I felt James cock swell as he came with us. It was a unique experience, one that we never managed again. Her pussy contracted as she continued to cum, gripping our cocks, keeping them within her.

My cock slipped from her followed by James'. She lay back on the bed and using her hand she scooped our cum from her soaking pussy. She licked it from her fingers until there was no more. Her pussy was gaping from the fucking she'd had. We slept through the night. I awoke first. Danielle was laying across James chest, his flaccid cock in her left hand, her wedding and engagement rings visible.

They woke up and hugged, she turned to me and as we embraced my cock hardened.

'No, shower first then a good breakfast' she said as she jumped from the bed. She locked the bathroom so I used the other one. I came into the kitchen wearing just a pair of shorts. Danielle was wearing one of my shirts which covered her ass. She was naked underneath. James joined us wearing shorts and T shirt. She made pancakes and lots of coffee which we all devoured. We returned to the bedroom where she removed the shirt, lay back and spread her legs.

'Eat me James' she said.

As James licked her pussy she turned to me, lust in her eyes. I put my cock to her lips and she gently sucked me, licking the head, taking me deep into her mouth. She pushed me away as she began cumming on James' mouth. She was moaning continually. James got between her legs and entered her once again. This time they were gentler, he caressed her breasts, sucking the nipples tweaking them with his fingers. She was caressing his back as his long cock slid in and out of her pussy. His cock was coated with her juices, her pussy literally frothing. As he came close to cumming he withdrew, slid down her body, inserted two fingers and sucked on her clitoris. She looked to me.

'Oh God, he's making me cum again' she said. I stood back watching them making love. He positioned himself and they took up the 69 with him on top. She was cumming continually as he fingered her pussy, licking and sucking her clit. She licked his cock, sucked on his balls, his cock. He then lay on the bed and she rode him until he came in her. I was hard again and moved to the bed.

'Cum in my mouth' she said.

It didn't take long, she swallowed my sperm down and we lay together kissing. James and I took turns kissing her. It was weird, as if we were both married to her. She was very attentive to us both, stroking us. There was no jealousy on my part. I was happy to share her, loved seeing him fuck her. I decided I would prepare a meal and left them to it as I organised food for later on. Upon my return I found them sleeping in each others arms. I joined them and was asleep in minutes. I was aware of them fucking again. They were on the floor. She had her legs around him as he fucked her. I Listened as they kissed, her moaning.

'You are so sexy Danielle. I have never met anyone like you before. Your pussy is so tight. You are so beautiful. I love your body'

'I love your cock in me James. I love the way you fuck me, the way you make love to me. I think I'm falling in love with you.' Danielle whispered.

How did I feel? My cock was rock hard as I listened to them.

'I want you both' said Danielle. 'I'm cumming James; fuck me harder, cum in me.'

They came loudly then there was just the sound of them kissing. James had a shower and Danielle joined me in the bed. We made love slowly, me adding my cum to his. I made us dinner and James, helped me out in the kitchen. I called Danielle and when she came into the dining room she was completely naked. I could see the dried cum on her pussy, her face, in her hair. She looked so slutty as she ate. We cleared the table and she knelt before me, taking my cock into her mouth.

'Do you love me?' she asked, looking up at me with her beautiful blue eyes, my hard cock in her hand.

'Of course I do.' I replied.

She beckoned James over, took his cock out and sucked us alternately.

'Do you love me?' she asked James.

He looked at me and I smiled.

'I do Danielle.'

'If you both love me then you will do as I ask' she said.

We were in no position to disagree and nodded our agreement. She took my cock into her mouth and pulled James into a kneeling position beside her. They kissed passionately, my cock millimetres from their lips. There was a drop of pre-cum on my cock.

'I have always wanted to see this,' she said, 'lick his cock.'

He hesitated for a moment.

'Please James, lick his cock. I want to see you licking his cock.'

He flicked his tongue out and licked the tip of my hard cock. I have never been attracted to men in any way whatsoever but I was powerless to stop him. It was the look of wanton lust on Danielle's face that stopped me from pulling back. She kissed him immediately. They shared a long kiss, her hand stroking my cock as her other hand stroked his. She broke the kiss, took me into her mouth again. When they kissed again my cock was touching their faces as she used her hand to stroke me. She then did the unthinkable. She broke the kiss, took my cock into her mouth for a moment then pushed it into James' mouth. I stared as my cock disappeared into his mouth. She took it back into hers then back to his. She continued this as I looked down at them blowing me. It was when they were kissing again that I came, the first shot hitting them on the face. She shoved my cock into his mouth as I shot cum again and then she took the remainder in her own mouth. They kissed, my cum in them and on them as she slid her hand up and down my cock. Pushing him onto his back she mounted him, fucked him on the dining room floor, her head back. She was shouting, screaming as she plunged herself onto his cock.

'Cum, cum in me you fucker' she roared as he came in her. She continued fucking him until she came.

'JAMES!' was her last cry before she slumped to the floor, cum oozing from her pussy. We stayed silent for some time, coming to terms with what we had just done.

'Look,' said James, 'I have never done anything like that before and I'm not sure I ever will again but I'd do anything to be inside you and you know it.'

'I agree,' I said, 'you are taking advantage of us.'

She looked at us both, still panting.

'I know and I'm going to take all I can. I've never felt so horny in my life. Ed, I need to spend some time with James so ...............' She looked pleadingly at me.

I had another shower, got dressed and joined them in the kitchen where they were having a glass of wine. She was still nude, sitting on his lap.

'I'm meeting John for a few drinks, I will be late.' I said.

'Don't you dare think you can fuck someone else just because of this!' she said turning to James and kissing him. He was feeling her breasts as they kissed.

When I eventually got home it was after 4am. Danielle was waiting for me. She was lying on the sofa completely naked. I could see cum in and around her pussy.

'James is sleeping. We have fucked, made love and talked. Are you sure you're ok with this?' she asked.

'Yes.' I replied, feeling my cock stirring. I removed my clothes, took her in my arms, kissing her. I could taste his cock in her mouth. We lay on the floor and made passionate love. As I fucked her she said, 'You know I can't stop now? I have to have you both.'

'Yes, I have known that since last night' I replied.

'Well, we need to get a bigger bed and we need to be careful around the children.'

We came together then made our way to bed.

James practically lives with us now. He moved out of his home. We don't have sex when the children are home. Danielle is just too loud. We are having the basement converted into a 'play' room. It will be soundproof and with James being a builder it is costing little or nothing. We never fuck her alone, always when all three of us are together. James has a condo near the beach and we often use it. Our relationship is unconventional to say the least but we are all very happy. We live for the moment. Danielle has become much more adventurous in bed and although we have never repeated our bi experiment we have tried almost everything else.

eoins1
eoins1
474 Followers