A Cycle Holiday to the Hebrides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Large came in when I was sleeping. I was woken up with his rough hands. I smiled at him. 'Hello lover,' I moaned. 'Have you come to see me, to be pleasured? Do you want me to wank you? Untie my hands, let me touch your lovely big cock. Do you want to come in my mouth, or my ass? You decide, lover. You decide how you want to take me. Let me suck your cock, give me all your lovely hot spunk.' I breathed heavily, trying to convince him I was turned on for him and only him.'

He didn't untie me but he did let me touch his cock with my tied hands. I opened my mouth, ready for him. 'Come on lover, let me taste your lovely cock, wank in my mouth. Come on, you can do it. Give me your spunk, all of it.' Thankfully, it didn't take him long and I showed him that I was swallowing it all. I smiled at him as he pulled his trousers up. 'come back soon, lover,' I called after him, as he left me. He turned, like Small did, and looked at me. I don't think he expected me to be so compliant.

I was hungry and thirsty. I had the taste of all that spunk in my mouth. I shouted for food, begging them to come back. I needed to eat. Eventually, the old man walked in with some bread and milk. Basic but it would do me. I thanked him, exaggerating my gratitude. I stuffed the bread in my mouth. God, I needed that. I'll feel better once I've eaten. The old man watched me as I ate. I asked him if he would untie me. I said I would love to stay with them, taking care of their needs. I promised I wouldn't run away. I was theirs now. I was here to stay.

The old man didn't look angry and he didn't look happy either. He just seemed confused. He probably didn't expect me to be like this. I asked him if he wanted to fuck me again, to let me feel his spunk inside me. I wanted him, I wanted him badly. I needed him to fuck me if my plan was to work. He untied my hands and watched as I bent over the bales for him. 'come on, let me have it,' I moaned. He seemed to find my compliance sexy. It was working. I just need to gain their trust. I moaned with excitement as he fucked me. I told myself that I wanted this, that I needed his cock. I had to be friendly. When I felt him start to come, I moaned loudly. I could feel his spunk shooting into my ass.

When he finished, he tied my hands again and walked out. I wondered who would be next. I've been untied twice today, that's a result. That's progress. Next step was to get them to take the shackles off. I would try hard, the next time they come for me.

The four of them seemed to have endless sexual needs. Each time, I had to show I was enjoying it. Time after time, one after another, they came for me. They would stay, after their needs had been met, and talk to me. I could hardly understand what they were saying. I wasn't used to their accent. I had to try and guess what they were talking about and hope I was right. Still it went on. All four of them, eventually, untied my hands each time they wanted to come. The sons enjoyed what I could do with my hands. I needed to be good with my hands and mouth. Only the old man wanted to fuck me, which was fortunate. I couldn't have taken Large with the size of his cock.

The next day was the same. Bread and milk for me and a blowjob for the sons. While I wanted to be free, I had to admit I was finding it quite erotic. All I needed to do was wank them off into my mouth and bend over for the old man. Quite simple really. In return they gave me bread and milk and didn't hit me.

I tried to show Small I was really pleased to see him. I put my arms around him, once he had untied my hands. I hugged him tightly. He wasn't used to that. Like the others, he didn't know how to understand my friendliness and compliance. It was self-preservation. I went onto my knees in front of him, unzipping his cock, teasing it with my tongue and getting him hard. He shut his eyes as he enjoyed what I was doing for him. He shuddered as he filled my mouth. I moaned loudly, letting him see how much I was enjoying it.

He sat down on a bale, trying to make himself understood. I did my best. I suggested they could untie me, I wasn't going anywhere. This was my home now, with the four of them. Just untie me. I could tidy up and clean the house for them. It would be better than being stuck in the barn. I encouraged him to speak to the others, tell them what a good idea it was.

I was losing all track of time. I didn't know what day it was or how long I had been there. These fucking men, their needs were never-ending. Large was another son who was beginning to warm to me. He would leave me untied as he tried to communicate to me.

I was winning, the men were warming to me. They knew I would take care of their cock, any time they like. They saw I was enjoying it. It was just a matter of time. One day, after Large had spunked in my mouth, he told me, or at least that's what I thought he was saying, that he had been speaking to the others about me cleaning their house and they had agreed. They wouldn't take the shackles off but they would untie my hands. If I tidied the house up well, I might be able to stay in the house. My eyes lit up. I reached for his cock, to show him my gratitude.

The next day, the old man came in and untied my hands and released the shackles from the chain to the wall. I could finally move, even though movement was restricted. I unzipped his boiler suit and got his cock hard and bent over the bales for him. He fucked me. I was getting used to him fucking me and I was starting to enjoy it. It sounds terrible but I was starting to enjoy it. He spunked inside me and I moaned with pleasure. He juddered as he filled my ass with his hot spunk.

Once he recovered, he gripped my arm and led me, naked, out of the barn. It was working. My plan was working, at last. He led me over to the farmhouse. I saw a beat up old van in the courtyard. I wondered if it worked. That's my ticket out of here. He led me into the kitchen. I could vaguely remember the kitchen, where he had drugged me. He sat me down and made me a cup of tea. I wondered if it had been laced again. I smiled warmly and sipped the tea. I tried to talk to him but my Edinburgh and his Hebridean accent meant we struggled to understand each other. I offered to clean the house for them. Large walked into the kitchen and looked surprised to see me sitting there, still naked. The old man said something I couldn't understand and Large went off and came back with bags and a mop. Fuck, they were wanting me to tidy up.

It was a stinking mess. I swept loads of rubbish into the bags and spent hours cleaning the kitchen. They even left me alone in the kitchen tidying it up. I wondered where they kept the keys for my ankle shackles. The chain was about two feet long which allowed me to walk with short steps. They did dig into my skin though. I was chafed and bleeding. I wondered where they kept the drug they gave me, could it be kept in the kitchen? I searched the cupboards and under the sink. I had a good reason for being in drawers and cupboards as I was tidying up but I couldn't find the drugs. If I could find the drugs then I could use it on them. To pave the way, I boiled a kettle on the range and made them a pot of tea. All four of them came into the kitchen when I shouted on them. They stood there, looking round. I had made a big difference to the mess and had a pot of tea ready for them. They sat around the table, sipping tea and talking among themselves. Once again, I could only understand the occasional word but it seems they were talking about me.

I fondled Small's cock as he sipped his tea. I knelt down under the table and wanked him, taking him into my mouth. I knew by now what he likes and I gave him it. He shuddered as he filled my mouth. I went to Medium next. He was sitting on the kitchen chair and let me unzip him, to take care of him. I went round the table, sucking the sons off, one after another. I bent over the table for the old man to fuck me. He liked me to moan as he fucked me and I moaned plenty. God, it was nice. He took me against the table, fucked me and spunked inside me. All four of them were satisfied, for now.

I told them I would clean the bathroom next, if they could get me more bags for the rubbish. They took the bags I had filled and I set to work. They left me alone, up to my elbows in soapy water. I searched the bathroom cupboard. There were medicines in it. God, is this where they keep the drugs? There were several packets of tablets and one half-finished bottle of some liquid. I read the label. Yes, it said it was chlorpromazine and it may cause drowsiness. Do not drive or consume alcohol with it. This must be it. This must be the fucking stuff they used on me. I hadn't been given my clothes back and was still naked. I couldn't conceal the drugs so I left the bottle where I found it. My chance will come.

Hours later, I shouted them through to the bathroom, to come and see how clean it was. They jabbered among themselves, clearly pleased. I left them and shuffled back to the kitchen. I put on another pot of tea for them. Once again, they seemed to trust me. I went round the table on my knees, sucking the sons off, one by one. It didn't take me long and I was ready for the old man. Come on you old fucker, give me your cock.

I wondered where I would be sleeping. Would they throw me back in the barn or let me sleep in the house? In the end, they gave me a blanket and led me back to the barn. They tied up my hands and chained me back to the ring on the wall. What was going on? I thought they trusted me. Why am I back in the barn? Have I lost my opportunity? I had no choice but to appear to go along with them and smile. Medium wanted another blow job and turned to me, squeezing his cock. He untied my hands and I wanked him into my mouth. I had never tasted as much spunk as I have the past few days. Once he had finished, he tied me up and left me. At least I had a blanket for all my efforts. I needed to be patient. These simpletons will make a mistake sooner or later.

In the morning, they untied me and led me back to the farm house. This time they wanted the living room cleaned and tidied. There was nothing for it but to get down on my knees again, with a scrubbing brush. They took the bags of rubbish away as soon as I filled them. I guess they were burning them because I could smell smoke coming in the window. These dirty fuckers, imagine living like this. It took hours to clean the living room. Once I finished, I called them in to see. They appeared pleased. I told them to sit down, now there were clean seats, and I would make tea for them and bring it through. They were laughing as I left them and walked to the kitchen. I stopped in the hall outside the bathroom. Have I time to get the bottle? Dare I do it now? They are in the living room. I made a quick decision and darted into the bathroom, quickly grabbing the bottle and walked into the kitchen.

I had no idea how much to use. It's half full. Did the old man give me the missing half? Is that how much is needed? Could the remaining half knock out the four of them? If it didn't work I'm back to square one. It has to succeed. I poured the lot into the teapot, hiding the empty bottle in a drawer. I let it stew for a while and walked through to the living room with it. I poured it out into four cups. I needed them to drink it at the same time. I couldn't have one sleeping while the rest were still wide awake. I hobbled back to the kitchen, leaving them to it. I hoped they didn't want sucked off again. I busied myself in the kitchen, praying they were drinking it. If it's going to work then it should work within half an hour or so. I just needed to lie low until they had drunk it.

I crept along the dark hallway to the living room. 'Who want's their cock sucked?' I shouted as I walked in. All four of them were sleeping. It had worked. I wasn't going to waste a minute. I ran from room to room looking for my clothes. I finally found them in one of the bedrooms. Fuck, I can't get my trousers on with ankle shackles. I checked the pockets of the four men. I found a set of keys in the old man's pocket. Yes, that must fit the van outside. I still didn't know where they put the key for the shackles. I've cleaned half the house and not seen any keys. I wondered if they could be in the van. I went back to the bedroom and picked up my clothes and shoes. My wallet was still in my pocket, minus the cash although my debit card was still there.

I ran outside as quickly as I could, my ankle shackles dragging along the ground. I looked around for my bike. I found it round the corner from the barn. All my kit was strewn on the ground. They must have been looking for anything of value. I threw it back into the pannier bags and wheeled the bike round to the van. It was unlocked and I stuck my bike in the back. I was getting really stressed. I didn't know how long they would be out cold for. I threw open the door and got in. There were four keys on the ring. I tried each key and none of them fitted. They were the wrong keys. I searched the van looking for the keys. Nothing.

I was certain they were vehicle keys and if they don't fit the van, there must be another vehicle here. I got back out of the van and searched the farm yard. The last building I tried had double doors. They were unlocked and inside was a car. I tried the key and it worked. However, I couldn't get my bike in here, the car was too small. I searched the glove compartment looking for the van keys. There was nothing. So where the fuck are the van keys? Should I waste more time searching the house? I couldn't. I needed to go. I shuffled back to the van, taking my clothes out and leaving everything else. I used the buckle of my belt to let the van tyres down, all four of them.

I bundled my clothes into the back of the car. I stopped for a moment, to calm down and focus. I could still drive with the shackles on. I can do this, I know I can. I started the engine and looked at the fuel gauge. Half a tank of petrol. Do I go north or south? Going south meant I can get a ferry to Oban where there was a police station and a train station. It seemed the best option. I didn't intend stopping for anybody until I got to the ferry terminal on South Uist. I didn't expect any police to be there but I was sure I could get help from the ferry staff.

I put the car in gear and took off. I was halfway up the track, checking my mirror when I saw Large running out of the house. Fuck. They've woken up. I put the foot down. Thank God I had the sense to let the van tyres down. It won't hold them up for long if they have a foot pump, which they probably do have. I should have got a knife from the kitchen and slashed their tyres. I should have tied them up. But I didn't. I never thought about it until it was too late.

I struggled to remember what junctions I used to get here. Do I turn left or keep going? There were no fucking signs. I turned left, half expecting this road to lead to the main road. It did. I floored the accelerator. I would just have to wait until the next sign and see how far I am from the ferry terminal. I knew it was some distance and I hoped a half tank would be enough. Twenty minutes to blow up their tyres, not much longer than that. They'll soon be mobile. I should have taken the distributer cap, immobilized the van. Well it's too late to bother about that now.

At long last, a road sign. Twenty three miles to Lochboisdale. Not far, twenty minutes at the speed I was going. I can make it while they are guessing which direction I went. I was stopping for nothing and sped through the little villages. I thought of stopping at a garage, if I came across one. They would have tools that could get the shackles off. I daren't. I had no idea if the whole island was filled with in-bred nutters. Everyone must know everyone else here.

Finally, I was there. I could see the ferry and also the sign saying the next sailing is at six in the morning. Oh no. Not more bad news. I pulled up at the office. It was closed until four o'clock tomorrow morning. There was nobody about. Fuck. What am I going to do? They must have started the van by now. They'll be here in an hour unless they thought I had gone north. They have time to check both ferry ports. I'm naked, feet chained and pretty pissed off. Nothing else for it, I would just have to find a house and ask for help. I looked around for a house that had a tool shed or garage. I needed to get these chains off and get dressed. I drove around until I found a cottage that might be suitable. I stood, naked on the doorstep, my hands covering my cock, my chains gathered at my feet. I knocked. I knocked again. No fucking answer. I bet it's just a holiday home. I tried the shed door. Fantastic, it was unlocked.

There were plenty of tools. I searched for a file or a set of bolt cutters. I threw everything around as I searched. And then I found it. A hacksaw and a heavy duty one at that. I sat down and positioned the blade over the bolt securing the shackles. It was a heavy duty bolt and took ages, fully twenty minutes to cut through it. Once one leg was free I started to cut the other bolt.

It was almost an hour before I was free of the shackles. They must be here by now. I went to the car and got my clothes out and got dressed. For the first time in days, I had clothes to wear. The cottage also had a garage and it was unlocked and empty. I parked the car in it and shut the doors. I was about three miles from the ferry port. I had no watch. I didn't know what the time was. I need to find somewhere to sleep. I tried the cottage door. It was locked. It was a yale lock with a window in the door. I picked up a stone from the garden and broke the window. I reached in and turned the lock. I was in.

I searched the house for a clock. There was one in the kitchen but I had no idea if it was the right time. I searched for another clock. There was a television in the corner of the living room. I switched it on. It was connected to a satellite dish. I hopped through the channels, looking for one that had the correct time. It didn't take me long to find one and it turned out the clock was correct. It was twenty to five in the afternoon. I checked the date, fuck, I've been here over a week.

There is only one ferry a day and it's at six in the morning. I'll sleep here and leave at four o'clock. That gives me plenty time to walk back to the ferry port. I had decided I would leave the car hidden in the garage. It had served its purpose.

I was exhausted. I found a ready meal in the freezer and put it in the microwave. There was beer in the fridge and I opened one. A short while later I was feeling a whole lot better. The bed was made up so I got under the covers. I kept the lights switched off. If the locals see the light on, it could be a problem. I had no alarm so hoped my body clock would work.

I had a disturbed sleep. I was worrying about sleeping in. I kept checking the clock. I felt bad for the owner, who would get a nasty surprise when they visit again. I didn't make a mess and other than the broken window, which I could do nothing about, it would be hard to tell someone had slept here. I put some cardboard over the broken pane of glass, to stop the rain getting in.

I had another ready meal for my breakfast. There was no milk or anything to have a proper breakfast with. Frozen lamb casserole would have to do. I ate it, washed my dishes and left the cottage. It was only three miles away, I could walk that easily and if any vehicles come by I'll hide at the side of the road.

The lights of the ferry port were shining. I could see them in the distance. There were so many cars passing that I stopped hiding. I just kept on walking. They must be heading for the ferry, to check it out. Where are they? I arrived and queued up at the ticket office, looking around me. I should tell someone of my ordeal, ask for help, after all, I was the victim. I just couldn't trust anyone. There is no police presence on the islands. I had got this far, all I needed to do was get on this ferry and get to Oban and hopefully not with the nutters chasing me. I used my card to pay for my ticket and made my way to the ferry. No sign of anything unusual. I watched the people getting on. I didn't recognise them. I wonder if they would give up? Abandon the chase. They couldn't afford to give up, they would be going to prison once I told the police.