A Cycle Holiday to the Hebrides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned when I saw the small and large son walking up the gangplank. They must have split up. Two at this terminal and two up north at the other terminal. Fuck. What am I going to do now? I needed to find somewhere to hide, quickly. I went down to the car deck, cars were still loading. I tried the doors of the cars that were already loaded. I found one open and slipped into the back seat. I need to stay here until we land in Oban in five hours time. Five hours, plenty time for them to search the ferry very carefully. This was the best I could do.

I felt the ferry setting off and relaxed a little. I'm heading in the right direction, next stop Oban where they have a police station. I knew they lock the car deck when they sail so I felt reasonably secure. Thankfully the weather was a lot better. I didn't want to be sick in the car. I managed to sleep.

I was woken by the car door opening. I hope it's not a family. We must be in Oban if they have allowed people into the car deck. I stayed perfectly still as an old couple got into the car. They threw their bag into the back, without looking round. It hit my head and opened the cut again. I felt blood dripping down my face. Once we're off the ferry, I'll ask them to stop at the police station.

Some twenty minutes later, the car was moving. No sign of Small and Large. As soon as we got off the boat, I sat up and calmly spoke to the elderly couple. I didn't want to alarm them. I was as polite as I could be but it still gave them a terrible fright when I popped up on the back seat, blood running down my cheek. He stopped suddenly and they both got out shrieking, leaving the car running. Damn. I opened my door and got out, trying to reason with them. It wasn't working. Of all things, there were two police officers checking the cars as they drove off the ferry. Cops. I've made it. I ran over to them but they were moving towards the hysterical old couple and they were pointing at me. 'Help,' I shouted.

I couldn't see Small and Large who had been alerted by the commotion and were running after me. I reached the police, desperately trying to make them understand. The old couple must have told them I was an illegal immigrant or something. They took out their batons. I held my hands up and walked slowly towards them. 'Help,' I pleaded. They stood still while I approached them. Before I knew it, Large had reached us and he punched the police officers. One punch each and they were on the ground, unconscious. I tried to reach for their baton but Large was quicker. I turned and ran, hoping there were more police. The two police officers Large had clobbered might be the only two cops in the whole area. There was nothing left to do other than run. So I ran.

I'm fit from all the cycling I do and I was confident I could run faster than these two. I ran and ran, looking over my shoulder. Fuck, they've just got into the car I was hiding in. The old couple had left the keys in the ignition. Large put the car in gear and sped after me. He was trying to kill me. I could never outrun them, I spotted a close off the main street in Oban. I ran up it. The car stopped as they thought what to do. Small got out and followed me while Large took off in the car. Better odds now, could I take out Small? He was a wiry, strong man. I wasn't confident I could take him. I kept running, looking for somewhere to hide.

I could hear the sirens in the distance. More police were on the way. I had a good hundred yards on Small, he was lagging further and further behind. Once I turned the corner, I was checking house doors to find one open. The third door I tried opened and I quickly went through and shut the door. I reached up and locked the yale lock and sat down behind the door. I don't think he saw me. But Large did. He knew the streets and had driven round the corner, trying to cut me off. He slammed the car to a halt and ran down the street towards the house he saw me enter. He tried the door and then he kicked it. A couple of thumps and it came flying open. I was stuffed. I had just got up and moved to the end of the hall before the door crashed open. I sat at the end of the hall watching him. I had lost. After all that effort, I had lost and Large was moving in for the kill.

I could still hear the sirens but they were still too far away. Help was not going to come quickly. All of a sudden, I spotted a man behind Large. It must be the owner of the house. He had a golf club in his hands and he brought it down hard on Large's head. It shook Large but it was nowhere hard enough to put him down. At that moment, Small came bursting through the door and he tackled the man with the golf club. He stood no chance, Small punched him from the front and Large hit him once from the rear. The man had no chance at all, down he went. I could still hear the sirens. Still a long way off. I was fucked.

There was no place for me to run. They were going to kill me. There was only one thing to try. I calmly turned, onto my knees, my mouth open, begging them to stop and let me take care of them. 'Come on boys, let me suck your cock. Both of you, together. This is just a misunderstanding. Of course, I'll come back with you and we can all be together again, forever. Come on you mad fuckers, give me your cock.'

That seemed to confuse them. I gestured with my hands, trying to tell them I would suck them both off at the same time. They looked at each other. The sirens were getting louder but still too far away. Small came closer and I reached for his zip. He didn't try to stop me. I unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock out. 'Yes, lover boy, let me take care of you.' I gestured for Large to come closer. He seemed wary, not too sure what to do. He came closer and I unzipped him. It didn't take me long to get them both hard. 'Come on boys, let me make it nice for you.' I wanked them both at the same time, alternating each cock in my mouth. Where are the fucking cops? I moaned, wondering what's going to happen when these lunatic's have spunked in my mouth. I looked at the man who tried to take Large down with a golf club. He was still out cold and there was a lot of blood pouring from his nose. Fuck.

Small was giving signs he was close to coming. I worked harder on Large, trying to get them both off at the same time. 'Come on boys, let me have your lovely hot spunk.' I smiled at them, pretending I was enjoying it. I clearly wasn't, all I could think about was what happens once they come?

Small did his screeching act when he came, ramming his cock deeper into my mouth. I almost choked. I swallowed as he kept spurting into my mouth. Large was next and he groaned and swayed on his feet as I took his load. He also had bigger balls than Small and Medium which meant loads of spunk and he spurted in huge bursts. I struggled to swallow it all.

The guys have just come, they'll recover in seconds. I need to be fucking smart to get out of this. I stood up, holding Large's hand. 'Take me home, lover, I want to go home.' I reached for Small's hand and Large led the three of us outside. Thank fuck, the police were finally here. They stopped Large as he got out of the house. Someone with a simple brain like the three sons have, don't know when they are beaten. Large wasn't going to give up. The police shouted a warning, Large growled and went for them. Then the cop fired a taser, fifty thousand volts coursed through Large's body and he went down. Two other policemen ran for Small. I just stood still. I'm saved. They handcuffed Small and Large and then came for me. I fell on my knees. Thank God. And then they cuffed me. What the fuck? The three of us were dragged to the police van. I shouted that I was innocent. 'These men have abducted me. Help me, please.'

I couldn't believe it. They put me in the back of the van alongside the two psycho's. Thank God they had handcuffed them. I tried to be as calm as I could and spoke quietly. 'I can't wait to go home with you two. This is all just a misunderstanding.' Large growled at me but he didn't go for me. He was still suffering the effects of being tasered. He was subdued.

When we arrived at the police station, I tried to explain but they just ignored me. As far as they were concerned, I was the stowaway from the ferry and involved in the assault of two police officers. They led us to the cells and took the handcuffs off. I couldn't believe it. They put the three of us in the same cell. I shouted and begged for them to listen. I started crying. 'Don't put me in the same cell as them. I'm the fucking victim.'

The police, who I desperately needed to talk to, completely ignored me and shoved the three of us in the cell. As far as they were concerned, I was involved in the assault on the two policemen at the ferry terminal when Large knocked them out. The police look after their own. Is this nightmare ever going to end?

Large was in a bit of a state from getting shocked. He was pretty meek, rubbing his head and looking around him. 'Don't worry, boys, we'll be released very soon and we can go home, together,' I said quietly. 'Does anybody want sucked off?' I couldn't think what else to do or say. I needed to keep these two friendly, at least until I get out of this cell and the police question me and learn the whole story. What a mess.

Two hours later, two terrifying hours later, they came and took Large away. I ran to the door, demanding to speak to them. 'You'll get your turn soon enough,' one of the cops muttered. Of course, they will try and settle the score for their two injured colleagues. We're going to get a kicking. And that's exactly what happened. They took us out one by one and gave us a hiding. They totally ignored me and anything I tried to say. They laid into me, carefully so as not to leave any bruises or cuts. Once they had finished, they put us back in the same fucking cell. I was last and I got thrown in beside Small and Large. Large looked a bit of a mess, they really did a number on him. Small was subdued, lying on the mattress on the cell. I was hurting badly, I sat down on the other mattress.

Just wait until I get my chance. These bastards should have helped me, not beaten me up and thrown me back beside my two abductors. I was really going to make a complaint over this. I looked at the other two. What a fucking mess. When I left home, over a week ago, I was really confident I had thought of every eventuality and planned for the unexpected. Well, nothing could have prepared me for what did happen on this holiday.

Because Oban police station is so small, they had to wait until detectives came from Glasgow. That was why we spent so long in the cell. When the detectives arrived, we were taken out one by one to be interviewed and charged. Good luck to them on trying to understand Small and Large. Finally, it was my turn. Finally, these fuckers were ready to listen.

I told them the whole story, from beginning to end. They were shocked, particularly when I said I had been beaten up by the police. I showed them my injuries, particularly the cuts on my ankles from the shackles. I told them there were two others who, presumably, were on the North Uist ferry. I told them I had been raped by the old man and forced to give oral sex to the three sons for a week. They had imprisoned me, for a whole week. I couldn't tell them where the farm was because I hadn't a clue. I reckoned I could probably find it again but I had no idea where it was on the map.

They believed me and arranged for me to be taken to the cottage hospital to be looked over. They didn't say anything about being beaten up by the police, trying to close ranks, but I would definitely be taking it further. At the hospital, they looked me over and decided to keep me in. They dressed the cut to my head when I fell of the bike. Of all things, I was in the bed beside the man who tried to take on Large with a golf club. He had a fractured skull. I tried to explain what I knew and thanked him for trying to help me. He wasn't interested. I hoped he wouldn't go for me in the middle of the night.

I was okay to be discharged in the morning but told to take it easy for a few days. The police were waiting for me. I just wanted to go home. The police wanted me to go back to South Uist, with them so they could arrest the old man and Medium. They needed me to help them. Why would I help them? Why would I go back to that hell hole of a place? They beat me up and left me alone in a cell with two in-bred nutters. I agreed to go with them on one condition; they bring my bike and kit back. As far as I knew, it was still in the back of their van. I wanted my bike back and I wanted to see the other two arrested.

South Uist had never seen so many police. Six police officers and two detectives drove off the ferry in three police vehicles. I first took them to the cottage I broke into and showed them the car. They tried to radio details of the registration number but their radio's didn't work on the island. It took us a few hours to find the farm again. I led them down a few dead ends before I recognised the farm track. As we drove down, we could see the van. I hoped my bike was still there. I wondered where the old man was. It looked like they were at home. The police dispersed and kicked the door down. A shower of blue paint flakes fell on the ground. They told me to stay in the police car. No way, it's safer to stick close to the cops. I walked over to the van and was delighted to see my bike was still there. But, the van tyres were still flat.

They hadn't used the van, it was just as I had left it. What did they use? There must have been another car or they got a lift. How could Small and Large have made it to the South Uist terminal? If they had another car, where was it? Could Medium and the old man have driven the car onto the ferry? I hadn't seen them and assumed they had gone to North Uist. I only saw Small and Large on the gangway...because Medium and the old man were driving on to the ferry: it was the only explanation. Suddenly, it was all clear to me. They were in Oban already, I was sure of it. They must have driven off the ferry amid all the confusion. They must be on the mainland, not here.

The cops came out of the house empty handed. Other officers had scoured the farm. There was no sign of Medium or the old man at all. There was evidence they had been in the house recently. God, these two could still come back to haunt me. I tried to explain my theory to the police. They agreed it was a possibility and would look into it.

The police left three officers and a van at the farm. Everybody else headed off to look for them in different directions. It just dawned on me, the only ferry back is at six in the morning. Fuck, I'm going to have to stay overnight, on the island, with the cops.

Having scoured most of the island, they still hadn't found them. The decision was to leave four officers and two cars and the rest would go back on the early morning sailing. At least the cops will pay for the hotel bill. I wanted to get drunk. I've been sexually assaulted numerous times, I shouldn't be here with the police, I should be at home, even in hospital, recovering from my ordeal.

I have to admit, the cops knew how to enjoy themselves at the taxpayers expense. We had a smashing meal and as much alcohol as we could handle. I got drunk, pretty quickly and I felt good again.

Next day, we were back in Oban and I asked the police to take me to a cycle shop and get either the wheel fixed or a new one. Fortunately, there was a cycle shop in Oban and they quickly sorted my problem. They must have wondered why the police were with me. Great, my bike was fixed. I wanted to go home now and the police agreed I could go. The police told me they had every man looking for the missing two and they would catch them eventually. I got a victim support card and was advised to call them for help and support to get over my ordeal. They gave me a telephone number for police complaints, should I wish to pursue my allegation of police brutality. They also confirmed that nobody had reported me missing. I was disappointed that nobody had reported me missing, not even my employer. I could have died and there was nobody who would care. I had a lucky escape.

I cycled to the Oban train station and got my ticket to Glasgow. Another train from Glasgow to Edinburgh and then I was home. I couldn't believe it. I was home. I was safe. I wonder when they will pick up the old man and Medium? I wondered if I would have to go to court? I wondered what would happen when they are free again? Would they come for me, for vengeance? Or would they want another blow job? I would always be looking over my shoulder while any of them were still on the loose. I wasn't safe, not until all four of them were behind bars. Medium and the old man were out there and they were looking for me. Fuck, did they see anything in my pannier bags that had my address? They went through my wallet, stealing the cash. They were bound to find my address on something. Could they come here, to my home?

Something told me my nightmare wasn't over yet. It will never be over until the two mad bastards running loose were caught.