A D/s Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steve1613
Steve1613
729 Followers

I'm a little taken aback. But very turned on. For a moment I simply stare at him open mouthed.

"I do believe" he says "that I asked you a question. I expect an answer."

"Yes" I say, taking a deep breath "yes I am."

"Good." He responds, then, without missing a beat, goes right back to discussing his dogs, or my job or politics or whatever.

The waiter pours more wine. We chat. It takes me a while to get back on my conversational feet. I keep thinking about his question, and the way he abruptly asked it.

The waiter brings our entrees. Shortly after the waiter leaves he picks up his fork and says "You must be even wetter now."

It's not as shocking as it was the first time, but it is still disconcerting. "Yes"

"Good. You are to go to the ladies room and put one finger inside yourself. This finger" he says, touching my index finger. Then you are to come back here so I can inspect it. When you arrive back at the table it will look as if I am kissing your hand. Only you and I will know. You are to do exactly as I have instructed, no more and no less."

I open my mouth to say something, then close it again. Nodding my head, I go to the ladies room, where I follow his instructions. I am so turned on it's all I can do to keep my fingers away from clit. But I know that is not allowed, and so I obey.

I return to the table. "Four minutes" he said "enough time to do what you were told, but not enough for anything more, eh?"

"Yes, I mean no. I mean ..... that was not allowed, right"

"No my dear, it was not allowed." He takes my hand and brings it to his face, kisses my finger, tasting me.

"Good" he says. "You will hold your fork with this hand, and each time it comes close to your mouth you will be reminded of this."

Then he asks me about my job, and switches immediately into mundane chit chat. It's disconcerting, but very much a turn on. I feel very much like a puppet on a string.

During desert he brings out a room key. "Room 1401" he tells me, as he slides it across the table. "The choice is yours whether or not you choose to pick it up. Should you choose to join me I have some instructions for you. Would you like to hear those instructions?"

"Yes" I say, taking a deep breath.

"There are candles throughout the room. Light them. There are wrist and ankle cuffs on the bed. Take off your blouse and skirt, and put on the cuffs. Leave on the thong and the bra, I will remove them. Leave on the heels. When I enter you are to be standing in the middle of the room dressed in the bra and the thong, in presentation posture ready for my inspection. Do you understand?"

"Yes"

"And presentation posture is...?"

"My hands will be behind my neck, my legs will open."

"And your gaze will be down"

"Yes"

"Good. Now all that remains is for you to decide whether or not to take the key."

And, again, he suddenly switches back to mundane chit chat. I am again caught off balance, but this time it is better.

This time all I can think about is the key. It's sitting there on the table, right next to my coffee. I begin to stare at it, and our conversation becomes silent as you watch me staring at it.

He reaches out and pushes the hair from my face. "It's your decision" he says.

And with that, I am decided. I pick up the key. He smiles. "I think I'll go now" I say. "So I can be ready......for you"

He smiles approvingly, "OK, I'll be up soon."

Twenty minutes later I am waiting for him. My hands are behind my neck, my legs are open and I am mesmerized by the flickering candle flame.

I hear him walk in, my heart pounds in chest. He walks over to me and pushing my hair back, gently kisses my neck. Then he walks behind me and I hear a drawer open. I hear him taking out various toys, and I can only wonder what those toys are.

He walks around me, occasionally running a hand on the curve of my waist, tracing the outline of the thong as it enters between my cheeks, running the fingers of his other hand through my hair. He grips the hair by the back of my neck and bring his mouth to mine, kissing me fully, with purpose and languor.

Releasing my hair and mouth he stands in front of me and put his hands on my breasts. He touches them from the side, moves his hand to cover the entire breast, and squeeze them. As he squeezes them his fingers roll up towards each other, ending at my nipple. He gives my nipples a playful tweak then reaches behind me to remove my bra.

"Time to see what we have here" he says. He holds my breasts, rubbing a thumb against the nipple.

"Yes" he says "they are beautiful but these nipples are far too small. I will have to enlarge them. It will be a painful process" he says firmly, but not coldly "but you will endure it." With that he begins squeezing my nipples hard. "Won't you, my dear?"

"Yes"

"Yes what" he says, squeezing my nipples even harder. It's so hard it is nearly taking my breath away.

"Yes Sir. I will endure Sir."

"Good" he says, and releases my nipples. He kisses each of them, and sucking first one, then the other.

"Yes" he says "that feels good, doesn't it?"

"Oh yes sir. Oh my god, yes sir"

With that he walks back to the dresser and picks something up. I watch him as he goes. He turns around to return and I instantly realize my mistake.

"This is NOT presentation posture. Your eyes are to be downcast, and in front of you."

"Yes sir, I'm sorry sir. I won't let it happen again."

"But you let it happen this time."

"Yes sir, I'm sorry."

"Sorry isn't enough. You will be punished. Bend over the bed. You may put your hands on the bed, but you must not allow any other part to touch. You will hold out your ass to receive your punishment, and you will thank me for each stroke." His tone is unwavering.

I walk over to the bed, and bend over it, putting my hands on the bed. My ass is raised to an unnatural angle by the heels. He comes over and pushes my hair back from my face. Then he places the paddle in front of my face and instructs me to kiss it.

"Whenever I discipline you it is so that you can become a better sub for me. Therefore you will thank me for the punishment by kissing this paddle before and after you receive it. You will do the same for any other implement I choose to employ. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir" I say, and kiss the paddle.

"You will receive ten strokes. You will count them and thank me for them."

"Yes sir" and the first blow fell "one, thank you sir." The first one didn't hurt too bad, he was giving me the courtesy of a warm up.

"Two, thank you sir"

"Three, thank you sire" and they began getting harder.

"Four, thank you sir"

"Five, thank you sir"

"Six, thank you sir" by six they were full blown strokes.

"Seven, thank you sir"

"Eight, thank you sir"

"Nine, thank you sir" nine was really hard. It was all I could do to keep my ass up in the air.

He saw that "Keep your ass up in the air, or I'll add ten more"

"Ten, thank you sir." This last one was hard, really hard.

He brought the paddle to my lips so I could kiss it, then stepped back to examine my ass. "Hmmm" he said "nice and pink." Then he puts his hand to my ass and said "and so nicely warmed up"

"There now" he says as he helps me to stand up. "You got what you deserved" his tone is warm,

and loving, and completely implacable. "Good girl" and wraps his fingers into the hair at the back of my neck and kisses me again. I begin to cry a little and he speaks soothingly into my ear, telling me how pleased he is with my submission.

"Now, where were we? I believe I had my less-than perfectly-obedient sub in presentation posture for an inspection, did I not?"

I nod.

"Good. I want you in front of the chair now. Go stand there and wait for me."

I walk over to the chair, put my hands behind my neck, spread my legs and look down. A moment later he appears with nipple clamps. "I was just about to put these on you when I had to discipline you. They'll go on now. Don't worry, I know you are new to nipple clamps and I will not tighten them too much. At least, not yet" he smiles and kisses me.

The nipple clamps go on. First one, then the other. Between the nipple clamps and physical memory of the paddle, I am feeling very owned, very taken, very submissive. Then he fastens my cuffs together behind my back.

Then he sits down on the chair. His face is right in front of my pussy. I feel very exposed, and objectified. "Now" he says "time for me to inspect my new pussy."

He removes my thong, and begins by casually running his finger up and down my slit, then into my pussy. I can see how hard he is as he plunges into me. "So wet" he says "so damn wet."

He holds back my lips and stares at my nether regions. I feel viewed, exposed, revealed. He reaches up to tweak a nipple, and then grabs hold of my clit. I gasp and he smiles.

Pulling me towards him, he takes my clit in his mouth and sucks it. Oh my god it feels so fucking good. So fucking good! I want to give over to it, to release into it "May I come Sir? May I come?"

Casually, almost indifferently he tells me "No." And he keeps sucking. It is so, so, so, so good. And I want to come so, so, so, so bad. But I don't have permission.

Suddenly he breaks away, and tells me to kneel. I kneel in front of him, my clit throbbing, aching with desire. He opens his pants and releases his cock, throbbing in iron anticipation. I need no command, and begin sucking it. Up and down and up and down and up and down. He grabs my head and begin fucking my mouth. I struggle successfully to keep from choking.

He releases my wrist cuffs from behind my back. I assume that it is because he wants me to use my hand and my mouth on him at the same time. I begin following the suction of my mouth, with the pressure of my hand. He moans, grabbing my hair.

"Stop" he gasps "stop." "On the bed" "Now" "On your back"

I get to the bed and lay on my back, my legs spread. He kneels between my legs and enters me. The sensation fills me and we both groan. In and out, and in and out, and in and out, in and in and harder and harder until we both explode. When the last spasm leaves him, he collapses onto me and kisses me.

We are lying side by side, just about asleep when his hand reaches out to my ass. "This" he reminds me "will also belong to me. All of you will belong to me."

He kisses me and cups my breast. We fall asleep with my breast in his hand.

Second Night out – His view

We meet at a restaurant located in the first floor of a hotel. I have instructed her to wear a black lace bra and matching thong under her rather normal, fairly conservative outfit. I am waiting for her when she arrives and I stand to greet her as the maitre de' leads her to the table. I tell her I like her outfit. Tonight I am going to push her limits some and let her have a better understanding what she is getting into by submitting.

She says "I'm glad it pleases you" and I just smile.

We chat amiably, discussing politics, family relations, her work and mine, our pets. The waiter pours the wine. We chat some more, the waiter removes the appetizer plates. Shortly after the waiter walks away I interrupt the flow of conversation and say "Are you wet?" I wanted to keep her unsettled and show her that I was in control.

She stared at me with her mouth open.

"I do believe" I said "that I asked you a question. I expect an answer."

"Yes" she said, taking a deep breath "yes I am."

"Good." Then I go right back to discussing some current political events. It was my intention to keep her off balance and I was succeeding.

The waiter pours more wine. We chat. She is not doing well in keeping up her end of the conversation, a sign that my strategy is working.

After the waiter brings our entrees, I say "You must be even wetter now."

This time she answers fairly quickly. "Yes"

"Good. You are to go to the ladies room and put one finger inside yourself. This finger" I say says, touching her index finger. "Then you are to come back here so I can inspect it. When you arrive back at the table it will look as if I am kissing your hand. Only you and I will know. You are to do exactly as I have instructed, no more and no less."

She opens her mouth, then closes it again before nodding her head and leaving the table. As I wait, I wonder if she will obey or whether she is so turned on she will play with herself. But she returns quickly and I know she has been obedient.

"Four minutes, enough time to do what you were told, but not enough for anything more, eh?"

"Yes, I mean no. I mean ..... that was not allowed, right"

"No my dear, it was not allowed." I take her my hand and bring it to my face, kisses her finger, tasting her for the first time.

"Good. You will hold your fork with this hand, and each time it comes close to your mouth you will be reminded of this."

Then I just take up our conversation like nothing has happened. It's obvious she feels she is not in control of the situation and is uncomfortable.

During desert I bring out a room key and slide it across the table to her. "Room 1401. The choice is yours whether or not you choose to pick it up. Should you choose to join me I have some instructions for you. Would you like to hear those instructions?"

"Yes"

"There are candles throughout the room. Light them. There are wrist and ankle cuffs on the bed. Take off your blouse and skirt, and put on the cuffs. Leave on the thong and the bra, I will remove them. Leave on the heels. When I enter, you are to be standing in the middle of the room dressed in the bra and the thong, in presentation posture ready for my inspection. Do you understand?"

"Yes"

"And presentation posture is...?"

"My hands will be behind my neck, my legs will open."

"And your gaze will be down"

"Yes"

"Good. Now all that remains is for you to decide whether or not to take the key."

And then I suddenly switch back to our conversation, catching her off balance again.

She starts to stare at the key. It is obvious that it has her full attention.

"It's your decision."

She picks up the key and says "I think I'll go now so I can be ready......for you"

I just smile and say "OK, I'll be up soon."

Twenty minutes later I enter the room and see that she is in the presentation posture. Perfect. I walk over to her and gently kiss her neck. Then I walk over to the dresser and open a drawer. I take out some nipple clamps and a paddle.

I walk around her, grip her hair and give her a deep kiss. Then release her hair and take her breasts in my hands through her bra. Then I release them so I can get my first look at them.

They are delicious looking except her nipples are too small for my taste. No matter, I will make them longer.

"Time to see what we have here. Yes, they are beautiful but these nipples are far too small. I will have to enlarge them. It will be a painful process but you will endure it. Won't you, my dear?" I want to see her reaction. This is the first time we will discuss how I will modify her body for my pleasure.

"Yes"

"Yes what"

"Yes Sir. I will endure Sir."

I release her nipples and say "Good." Then I take each one in my mouth in turn, sucking them deeply into my mouth. "Yes, that feels good, doesn't it?"

"Oh yes sir. Oh my god, yes sir"

I walk back to the dresser to get the nipple clamps. But as I turn around, I see that she has moved. "This is NOT presentation posture. Your eyes are to be downcast, and in front of you."

"Yes sir, I'm sorry sir. I won't let it happen again."

"But you let it happen this time."

"Yes sir, I'm sorry."

"Sorry isn't enough. You will be punished. Bend over the bed. You may put your hands on the bed, but you must not allow any other part to touch. You will hold out your ass to receive your punishment, and you will thank me for each stroke." I let her know through my tone of voice that I will accept nothing but unquestioning obedience.

She walks over to the bed and gets into position. Her posture is so incredibly erotic! Her hands are on the bed and her face is obscured by her hair. Best of all, her ass is raised to an unnatural angle by the heels. I return to the dresser and pick up a paddle, then move over to her. I move her head so she can see the paddle. "Kiss it!"

"Whenever I discipline you it is so that you can become a better sub for me. Therefore you will thank me for the punishment by kissing this paddle before and after you receive it. You will do the same for any other implement I choose to employ. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir" she says and kisses the paddle.

"You will receive ten strokes. You will count them and thank me for them."

I decided to be gentle at first and work my way up to full force.

"Yes sir. One, thank you, sir."

"Two, thank you sir"

"Three, thank you, sir."

"Four, thank you sir"

"Five, thank you sir"

"Six, thank you sir." By now I was getting hard from the pleasure of watching her beautiful ass get redder and redder.

"Seven, thank you sir"

"Eight, thank you sir"

"Nine, thank you sir"

I could tell she was having a hard time keeping her ass up in the air. "Keep your ass up in the air, or I'll add ten more"

"Ten, thank you sir."

I brought the paddle to her lips so she could kiss it, then stepped back to examine her ass.

"Hmmm, nice and pink and so nicely warmed up"

I help her to stand and say "There now. You got what you deserved. Good girl." Then I kiss her again. It is always good to follow discipline with pleasure. That is part of her training.

"Now, where were we? I believe I had my less-than-perfectly-obedient sub in presentation posture for an inspection, did I not?"

She nods.

"Good. I want you in front of the chair now. Go stand there and wait for me."

She gets in to the presentation posture in front of the chair. I walk over with the nipple clamps. "I was just about to put these on you when I had to discipline you. They'll go on now. Don't worry, I know you are new to nipple clamps and I will not tighten them too much. At least, not yet." Then I kiss her lightly.

She seems affected by the nipple clamps, perhaps her submissiveness is sinking in. I decide to increase that feeling by fastening her cuffs together behind her back.

I sit down and look at her pussy. "Now, time for me to inspect my new pussy."

I remove her thong and begin to finger her pussy, then plunging my finger in and out for a few seconds.

"So wet, so damn wet."

I stop fingering her and fold back her lips to take a close look at her very pretty pussy. Then I reach up and pinch one of her nipples, just to distract her before grabbing her clit. Her gasp is very erotic.

I pull her forward and take her clit into my mouth for the first time. This evening is about pleasure and pain, the two sides of submission.

Her breath quickens and she asks "May I come Sir? May I come?"

"No."

Then I just can't take it anymore. I stand up and tell her to kneel. Opening my pants, my rock hard cock springs forth and she takes it deeply into her mouth. That is not enough, so I grab her head and begin fucking her face. She begins to choke, but I don't care, it feels so good.

I decide it is time to use my new pussy for the first time. So I release her wrist cuffs from behind her back. She grabs my cock and starts sucking even harder, her sucking aided by her hand as it pumps my cock.

"Stop! Stop. On the bed. Now! On your back"

She gets on the bed and spreads her legs. I mount her and the feeling is incredible! I pump in and out, pounding her pussy with my passion. Then we cum at the same time! It is all I can do not to pass out from the waves of pleasure as they wash over me. But I just lay on top of her and kiss her deeply before rolling over beside her.

Steve1613
Steve1613
729 Followers