A D/s Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steve1613
Steve1613
729 Followers

I reach my hand over to her ass, which is still a little warm from her paddling. "This will also belong to me. All of you will belong to me."

I kiss her and we snuggle up spoon fashion, my hand holding her breast. Thus we fell asleep.

Training begins: His View

We started meeting every evening after that. It was great! She was all I could have hoped for and, even more! I was pleased with her intelligence and willingness to do as I told her.

On Friday night, I tied her to the bed, just to give her first real bondage experience. Then I spent time playing with her breasts and pussy, getting her so horny so that when I finally mounted her, she came almost immediately.

In fact, she came twice before I did and then a third time before I collapsed on the bed beside her. The next morning we woke up with another love making session before getting out of bed.

"Make me a cup of coffee and have it ready for me as I get out of the shower." But when I got out of the shower, it was not there. So I got dressed and went into the kitchen. She was sitting there with a cup of coffee and the newspaper. She looked up and went to get me my coffee.

"Becky, I thought I told you to have it ready for me when I got out of the shower!"

"Oh, I thought I would just get it for you when you were dressed."

"That is not what I told you. Is it!?"

She got quiet, and said "No, Sir."

I went into the next room and got a crop before going back into the kitchen. "Becky, get undressed and come here." She just looked at me, uncomprehending what I was intending to do.

"Now!"

She dropped her robe and pulled down her panties, then walked over to me.

"Hands on the table, ass out." Now she looked a little fearful but she obeyed. That was a good sign. When she was in position, I told her "I am going to punish you for disobeying me. I will whip you five times with this crop.

Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir." She said quietly.

"I want you to count the blows and thank me between each one."

"Yes, Sir."

I brought the crop to her mouth so she could kiss it and then proceeded to administer her punishment and it was soon over with. "You may rise now." I watched her walk away, sobbing quietly. Her ass had 5 red stripes on it. This was just another in what I knew would be a series of disciplinary sessions in her training.

Over the next few weeks, I would teach her to understand the pain and pleasure that are a part of submission. I knew that she would understand that these marks were also a sign of my ownership.

When she fully understood that, she would not just endure her discipline; she would embrace it and take joy in being my property. One day she would ask for it, to be reminded of her status.

I went to get some cream for her back and a couple of aspirin. She needed to understand in her soul the two sides of submission, being disciplined and being cherished. Through this she will come to understand the rightness of her surrender and completely trust me.

Later, she came to me and said "Thank you Sir, I deserved that. Thank you for helping me a better sub for you."

Training begins: Her View

We started meeting every night after that. I hadn't spent the night yet, but tonight he wanted me to stay all night. I was very excited. This was a whole new level in our relationship. So far, the whole experience had been even more than I had hoped for. I tried very hard to obey him and give him the pleasures he desired.

After I had cleaned up from dinner, he told me we would be trying something new tonight. I got wet right then, wondering what he was going to do to me. We went up to the bedroom where he had my cuffs laid out on the bed. I undressed and he put the cuffs on me.

"Lay down on the bed, spread out."

I laid down and he fastened my cuffs to short leather thongs attached to the bed frame. I felt so helpless. It turned me on so incredibly much! But then he started fondling my breasts, nibbling and sucking on them. The feeling was so intense, magnified by my inability to move.

All of a sudden, his fingers plunged into my pussy without warning. I was so turned on by the whole experience. This was something I had fantasized about for so long. Being helpless before a man, with him taking advantage of my helplessness.

God, it was magnificent. But then it got better. He rose and placed himself between my spread legs. His cock rammed into my pussy so hard, I came immediately.

I kept cumming in waves so intense I thought I would pass out. But I couldn't, he needed to be pleasured. But then he came. I could feel his seed as it filled me. So much came out it began to leak out of my pussy. I knew he must have been as turned on as I was by this experience.

In a few minutes, he unfastened me from the bed and we fell asleep.

Morning arrived and I woke to sun on my face. I was a little sore from last night but it was a good feeling. I noticed his cock was hard, so I took it in my mouth and gently sucked on it until he woke. Then he mounted me. What a great way to begin the day.

After we came, he rose to take a shower. "Make me a cup of coffee and have it ready for me as I get out of the shower."

I got up and fumbled around the kitchen to fix coffee. While the coffee was brewing, I went out to get the newspaper. I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat at the table to read the paper. Suddenly he was at the kitchen door.

"Becky, I thought I told you to have it ready for me when I got out of the shower!"

"Oh, I thought I would just get it for you when you were dressed."

"That is not what I told you. Is it!?"

"No, Sir." He went out of the room and came back with a crop.

"Becky, get undressed and come here."

I just looked at him. I didn't know what to think. Just a few minutes ago we were making tender love. Now he was speaking harshly to me.

"Now!" So I dropped my robe and pulled down my panties before walking over to him.

"Hands on the table, ass out."

What was he going to do to me? But I knew better than to disobey. So I did it.

"I am going to punish you for disobeying me. I will whip you five times with this crop. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I want you to count the blows and thank me between each one."

"Yes, Sir." He brought the crop to my mouth and I kissed it. It felt so strange, but so right.

He began to hit me with the crop. The pain was excruciating but I knew he was doing it for my own good. So I endured it. When he was done, he let me kiss the crop again.

"You may rise now."

I walked away to get his coffee, the pain was still with me. I could not help sobbing quietly. I wondered what I looked like from behind. I wondered what I was doing letting this man whip me. I pondered that thought for a few minutes, moving from humiliation and anger to feeling

free and fulfilled.

Finally, I knew in my very soul, that what he did was right. I had been bad and deserved punishment.

He came over to me with some cream and gave me some aspirin. While he rubbed the cream onto my ass, I did something I would never have dreamed of just a few months ago. I thanked him. And I meant it! At that moment I felt complete at last.

Submission: Tonight They Become One

Tonight was going to be a big night; tonight I will take responsibility for a sub. She will give herself to me and I will become her Master. I have it all planned and the house is ready. I told her to arrive at 8 pm and to wear a dress. It is now 7:59 and the doorbell rings. I open the door and she is standing there, obviously nervous.

"Hello. I see you are right on time. Very good! Come on in." As she enters, I take her coat, letting my hands linger on her shoulders. She leans into me a little before I pull her coat down her arms and hang it up. Then I wrap my arms around her and whisper in her ear "I am so happy to see you. Thank you for the incredible gift you are giving me."

I lead her into the living room where I have a bottle of Chenin Blanc chilling on ice. There is soft music playing in the background. I pour us both a glass of wine and give her one. I knew she would be nervous this evening and wanted her to relax.

"Please, sit down and get comfortable. I want you to relax a little before the ceremony"

"But sir, I am not sure I can. I am both so nervous and so anxious, I just can't seem to think. I certainly can't relax."

But she sits and I move around behind her. I put my hands on her shoulders and gently rub them.

"It will be all right, I will take care

of you."

"I know, that is why I am so anxious to begin. But it is such a big step. I have never submitted to anyone before. I want it but I also realize that I am giving up me, the person I am."

I pause before replying.

"No, little one. You are not giving up who you are. You are becoming your true self. As we have discussed, you are born to serve a Man. You have felt a void in your life all these years. You will be loved and cherished. All you are giving up is the burden of control. I will take that burden from you and thereby free you. This is big decision for me as well. I am taking responsibility for another person.

"One I must care for the rest of our lives. I will be responsible for your health, both physical and mental. But it is a burden I gladly will take. In exchange, you will be giving me your body, your love, and your service. It is an exchange of the things we both want from the other. I get a woman to serve me and you get someone to keep you safe, and secure. On top of that, we will have our love."

"I love it when you put things straight in my mind. You always seem to know what will make me feel better. Thank you."

"Now relax and drink your wine before it gets warm."

"Yes, sir."

"Think on what submission will give you and you will feel better."

As we sit, enjoying our wine, I let my mind wander over the events that led up to this night. The long discussions, the love making, and role playing. The days spent seeing the sights, long drives in the country to try out the various local vineyards. All these events let her get used to me being in charge. Gradually getting her used to me making the decisions, asking her opinion on some things but not on others. But most of all, just getting to know one another.

This was a decision for our lives, not for a single night or even a month. It took a while to get to this point. But it was definitely worth it. I was lost in these thoughts when I heard her let out a sigh and suddenly the tension seemed to leave her body. She had come to terms with her decision.

"Let us begin." I say and lead her into the basement. The only light comes from a large candle. "Now, take off your clothes and put them in the trash can."

"What? Oh, the trash can" she says. I just look at her until she lowers her head and begins to unzip her dress.

"You are casting off the remains of your old life with its uncertainty and insecurity. This is the first step into my world." Once she has removed all her clothes and put them in the trash can, I pull out the plastic liner and tie it up. I light a short candle and tell her to kneel in front of it.

"Remain kneeling until the candle has burned out. During that time, think of 5 things you will gain by your submission. You will tell them to me when I return." With that, I blow out the other candle and take the bag with her clothes and walk up the stairs. I have a small video camera in the room so I can monitor the candle. The candle will take an hour to burn out (I measured it with a similar candle). During that time, her knees and back will grow sore. But that will help her appreciate her decision even more.

An hour has passed and I see the candle begin to flicker. So I walk down the stairs. The room is dark but I know where the large candle is. I walk over to it and light it.

"As the candle banishes the darkness in this room, I shall banish the darkness from your life. Tell me the 5 things you will gain from submitting to My will."

"Master" she begins.

"You have not earned the right to call me Master yet!"

"Yes, sir. Sir, I will gain:

Freedom from the burden of decisions.

Safety in the shadow of your protection.

Security in your arms.

Happiness from serving You.

Knowledge that I have a purpose, to serve the Man who is my Master."

"Very good. Now you may ask for the privilege of serving me."

"Sir, may this sub have the honor of serving and obeying you, of being your property, to do with as you would for the rest of my life."

"Yes, you may." I take out the collar I had made for her.

"With this collar, I take ownership of you. I freely and gladly take on the responsibilities that come with owning a sub. I will cherish and protect you. I will take the responsibility for your training so that you can best serve and obey me. You may kiss my feet, then I will fasten

this collar around your neck."

She places her hands on the floor and bends down to kiss my feet. Then she gets back into the kneeling position. I place her collar around her neck saying

"This collar is the symbol of your submission. Only I may take it off. Now you may call me "Master"

"Thank you Master for what you have given me. I promise to be the best sub ever."

"I know, little one." I then lead her up the stairs to our bedroom where I have candles lit and more wine chilling. We spend the evening making love.

Once, I catch her fingering her new collar. When I do, she gently kisses me and says "Thank you, Master. I love it and I love you."

"I love you also, little sub."

Now they are One

Our life after that was so beautiful. We moved in together so I could serve him as he deserved. Each morning Master would take off my private collar and put on my public collar. It had been so fun, going shopping for just the perfect collar that I could wear out in public. It gave me such a warm, secure feeling. I would finger it when whenever I was feeling uncertain.

It was like my touchstone, my security blanket, it reminded me of what I was and who owned me. I now have several public collars to match my different outfits. It is fun to go out to dinner and a play, having people comment on my diamond

studded "choker." If they only knew!

People at work wondered for a while about my new accessory, but they soon stopped commenting on it. There are times when I wish I could wear my private collar in public. I am my Master's property and proud of it. But I know they would not understand, so I hide my pride.

We settled into a routine not much different from most vanilla couples, perhaps a little happier than most because all those stupid arguments about who is in control have already been decided. He is in control. I have learned a lot from Him.

I no longer think of myself first, he comes first in my mind. We have begun playing with more intense bondage and discipline sessions. But these are for our pleasure more than my training. Not that he doesn't need to discipline me now and again. Sometimes, I want him to do it, so I will

act up on purpose. He knows what is happening, but enjoys our discipline sessions as much as I do.

Now that I am free of normal concerns, I have begun wondering about other sexual fun we could have. We have discussed playing with another sub woman. I know he is excited about the idea but I have never been with another woman before and am unsure. Then one day everything changed.

Master enters the front door and yells "Becky, Master's home and he's got a surprise for you!"

I run up to him yelling "Master! A surprise! Oh goody!"

"Yes, Master brought home a friend for you to play with."

With that he pulls Tricia out from behind him. Tricia, a bisexual 25 year old, is a potential sub he met at work.

I got real quiet when I saw her and whisper to Master, "But I thought we were supposed to keep this a secret." Neither of us can afford for anyone to know about our personal life."

"It's all right. Remember I spoke to you of my desire for a second sub, at least on an occasional basis. Tricia has played at with the idea of being a sub for 2 years now and now is interested in exploring her submissive side more fully. She will stay here this weekend and, if every thing works out, maybe she will come stay with us occasionally. But for tonight, she is going to be my sub's friend and learn about how subs make their Masters happy."

"Oh Master. Thank you for bringing over a friend. I have been so worried that I was not able to take care of you enough when I keep having to go out of town. Now I will know you are served properly when I am not here."

"I know, little one. That's why I brought her home. Master is going to teach you how to play with another sub. Then you are going to show her how to make me very, very happy."

This made me pause, does he want to replace me? "Master is still pleased with me, aren't you? You know I will do anything for you. I want to be Master's slave forever."

"Don't worry, little one. I am very pleased with my little sub and want to keep her forever. The most Tricia could end up as would be your little sister but she could never replace you."

"A sister! Oh, Master, we could serve Master even better! I promise to teach her how to make you so happy." As we walk into the living room Tricia and I start to talk. She tells me she is nervous about being a 24/7 sub. I admit to being nervous about having sex with another woman. When we laugh quietly, sharing our discomfort.

"Becky, do you need to do anything for dinner at this time?"

"No, Master, I do not have to attend to it for 15 minutes."

"Very good. Now take Tricia up to our room and find her suitable clothes. She is about your size. Be sure you are ready to serve my dinner on time and Tricia is properly clothed for dinner."

"Oh yes, Master."

I take Tricia up to our room. Master likes me to wear a transparent apron when I cook. He thinks a woman's body should always be on display for her man. I love having him look at me. I quickly find matching outfits for both of us and we return to the living room where I kneel in front of him.

"May I get you something before dinner, Master?"

"No, you may go."

So I go off to the kitchen and hear Master tell Tricia to help me.

I serve Master at 7 then kneel beside him.

"Tricia, kneel on the other side of me. That will be your place during dinner."

While he eats, he blesses us each with little bites of food from his plate. I make sure to lick all the juices from his fingers each time. He does not like dirty hands.

When he is done, Tricia and I clean up. Then it is time for us to eat. Master leads us into the kitchen where we kneel beside him while he prepares our bowls. After he places them on the floor, he allows us to eat. It is quickly apparent that Tricia has never had to eat without using her hands. But she manages and we both lick our bowls clean.

"You may clean up and join me in my bedroom."

We rush around to finish cleaning up. Master does not like to be kept waiting. In our haste, we run up to the bedroom. Master frowns at this behavior but doesn't say anything. He knows how excited and nervous we are.

"You may help me undress."

Tricia rises and starts to unbutton his shirt while I remove his shoes. Then I reach out and unfasten his pants. Once I have pulled his pants down, I see his cock straining against his underwear. I can't help it, I run my hand over his cock. It feels so warm and hard. He must like it, since he pats me on the head.

In the meantime, Tricia has finished removing his shirt.

"Prepare yourselves."

We both remove our aprons and thongs before kneeling in front of him again.

"Becky, lay down on the bed. Tricia, when she has positioned herself, I want you to lay beside her and the two of you to kiss."

Steve1613
Steve1613
729 Followers