A D/s Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steve1613
Steve1613
728 Followers

The moment of truth has arrived. I just look at him for moment before obeying. Tricia lies down and begins to kiss me. It is obvious that Tricia has done this before and enjoys it. I am not so sure about this. But it is His command, so I kiss back.

Meanwhile, Tricia's hands begin to wander over my body. It feels strange to have a woman's hands on me. But she knows just what I like and it soon makes me very horny. Her hands on my breasts feel so good.

I begin to run my hands over her body. This is the first time I have ever felt another woman's breasts. They are so soft. Now I know why men like them. Now both of us have fingers in each others pussy. Soon we are both moaning.

"Now, Tricia, show her how to eat pussy."

My god, it's going to happen. I just lay back and decide to enjoy it. As she begins to lick, I feel a moan escape from my lips.

"Becky, you may cum when you are ready."

I am so happy he has given me permission to cum. He has trained me to only cum with his permission and the feeling of Tricia's tongue is driving me nuts.

"AH, ahh, OH Master!!!! Oh, Master! Master." It is an incredible intense orgasm. I just lay there feeling exhausted, stimulated, and incredibly alive all at the same time.

After a moment I hear Master say "Now it is your turn Becky. Eat Tricia's pussy like you've been shown."

With that, Tricia lays back on the bed and I move into position to return the favor. I stick out my tongue and taste pussy for the first time (well, I have tasted my own juices for months now, but this is different). Tricia's eyes close and she begins to moan.

Suddenly, Master buries his cock in my pussy. He rams in and out while I continue to lick my first pussy. Soon all three of us cum in an explosion of orgasmic delight. It was incredible! And there was more to come! I knew Master was planning on enjoying this weekend very, very much.

Master lay back on the bed and motions for us to clean him with our tongues. It was fun to lick his cock with Tricia, we would lick it to the top and our lips would meet in a passionate kiss. We made love for hours that night before he let us fall asleep in his bed.

"Thank you Master. It was incredible. I am so happy to be yours."

"I am glad you belong to me also. Sleep well. In the morning I expect the two of you to wake me with your tongues, just like when we are alone."

"Yes, Master. Thank you again for a wonderful experience."

Where life will lead us now, I do not know. I do know that I will continue to serve my Master. He will guide me, control me, and make me into the perfect sub for him. I am content.

Steve1613
Steve1613
728 Followers