A Damsel in Distress Ch. 01

Story Info
A knight will do anything to get his sword back. . . anything.
2.3k words
3.84
28.4k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer!!

All parties involved are over the age of 18.

This is a story more focused on the characters and plot so there may be little to no sex scenes in a few chapters as I want to develop the characters themselves.

*****

The sun shined down upon the knight as he lay in his cot. He stirred in his sleep before finally waking. His soft green eyes had opened and closed many times before trying to block out the sun. His long medium brown hair partially covered his pale face as he reached up to close the blinds. He looked to be in his early twenties. As he looked around his room, he saw some rugged books lying on the floor, a cupboard and chest pushed into a corner, and the cobblestone walls around him. He got out of his bed and went over to his cupboard. In his reflection he saw through his groggy eyes his fit yet slim body and a 3 inch penis hanging low. He had a perky and firm round butt bigger than some women's. He opened the door and grabbed his linen under shirt and under pants and threw them on. Next, he put on his armor and surcoat with the name "Cedric" scrolled on it and parted his hair until it was manageable. Pleased with himself, Cedric put on his boots and reached towards his wooden chest for his magical sword "Winterthorn". Before he could open it, he saw a piece of parchment with ink written on it. On the note, it read "Looks like I'll be needing it more than you now. I hope you don't mind. -Rowland" Cedric gazed down at it confused and opened his chest for his sword and scabbard. To his surprise, it was not there. Only clothing and bags remained inside. His appealing voice yelled out, "Gwendolyn! Is this some kind of joke?"

A faint voice replied "What is now brother? What could I have possibly done this time" As a woman with long chestnut brown hair and a fair complexion entered the room. Her glossy hair colored her sea blue eyes with wonder in her eyes. She wore an eggshell white line dress with lappets hanging down over her shoulders.

"My sword," he said inquisitively as he motioned to his chest

"What about it?" She replied as she walked over to it.

"It's gone, what did you do with it?" He said impatiently now.

"Nothing, I swear," she replied. As she read the note, Her eyes grew wide as she noticed the name. "What is it?" He asked.

"A man came in during the night while you were asleep. His name was Rowland Moore, of the Moore's family. He remarked my body and repeatedly asked for my hand in marriage. Tired of his antics, I denied several times and made myself clear. He said fine and that I wouldn't see the last of him. I thought it was nothing at the time." She said quietly.

Cedric paced back and forth before clambering onto his brown coated mare to ride to the Moore's Estate. He passed trees and rivers along the road before finally seeing tall castle walls in a clearing. As he rode through the gates, he saw a small town inside the walls and a large manor on a hill. The town was busy with people and markets bristled with people and commerce. As he road past the town and up to the manor, he was stopped by some town guards. "Ayy, what are yew doin here?" one said in a gruff voice. Cedric flashed them a glance and showed his seal as a knight on the court of Leville. They let him pass as he made his way to the manor. As he trudged through the doors into Rowland's chambers.

Inside the chambers was a large king sized bed with crimson red sheets, a large open wardrobe with noble's tunics inside, a large open window leading to a banister looking out over the courtyard, and door leading into the closet. A man stood inside facing the window. As the door swung closed behind Cedric, the man turned around to look at him. The man had short well kept black hair, a thick beard, dark hazel eyes that gleamed mischievously. He was well built and strong with a tan skin tone. He wore a maroon red robe and slightly lighter red surcoat. He looked to be about his late 30's or early 40's. Cedric swiftly walked towards the man and asked "Are you Rowland?" in an angered fashion.

"Yes . . ." replied the man in a gruff but appealing voice.

"I believe you have something of mine." Cedric motioned towards the sword around Rowland's belt.

"Ah, you look like your twin." he said as he brought out the shining silver sword. On its cross guard stood a blue sapphire and the shape of an eagle on the hilt. Rowland twirled it around before showing it to Cedric. "I heard about you, Cedric was it?" He said with a devilish grin.

"Yes, and I've come for my sword back," he retorted as he reached for his sword. But before he could grab it, Rowland yanked it back and out of Cedric's reach. "Hey! That's my sword and you stole it!" Cedric began to raise his voice

"Wow, that's quite an accusation. Be careful what you say around here, seeing as how I'm the one in charge around here."

"Wait until I tell the king about this, then we'll see who's in charge now Rowland."

"I'd watch your tongue around me boy," Rowland said stepping closer with each and every syllable until he was an inch away from Cedric. Cedric could feel Rowland's breath on his face as he looked up on him. Cedric stood at around 5'9" and Rowland stood about 6 inches taller than him. "Who do you think the king will believe? Me, his trusted adviser, or you, a lowly knight? And call me Sir or Mr. Moore when addressing me."

"I . . . uh . . . of course Sir." He stuttered before regaining his composure. "But that is my sword, surely you have a price that I could pay?" A gleam of idea hit Mr. Moore's eye.

"Alas, I do."

"Well, what is it then?" Cedric replied anxiously before receiving a glare and finishing with "Sir"

"I wish to marry your twin sister. There was a spark between us and that I know she felt it too."

"Umm, I'm not sure she felt it, Sir"

"Well that is the only way you can get your sword back. So I guess you just won't get it back then-"

"No!" Cedric abruptly interrupted before looking down in shame as Mr. Moore advanced towards him.

"So you promise to give her away to me?"

"I . . . I . . . I promise" Cedric said.

"Great then, here hold on then." Mr. Moore stepped back allowing Cedric to breathe and went into the closet. He returned shortly with a package and a note on top. "Take this to her and say it is for her to wear tonight when we get married. Alright?" Cedric got lost in Rowland's deep eyes and just nodded his head sheepishly. He spent the entire journey back home wondering how he was going to get Gwendolyn to agree to this.

"What?! Are you kidding! No I'm not going to marry that man!" Gwendolyn shouted as she stormed back into her room. Cedric followed her and tried to appease her.

"No, you don't have to actually marry him. Just take the sword when he's not looking or something," Cedric suggested.

"I'm not going to risk my life for just some sword. If you want it, then you will have to get it yourself."

"And how do you suggest I do that?" Both of their eyes met and his widened as her face went into a grin. "No! I will not dress up, it would be humiliating if anyone found out!"

Gwendolyn read the note aloud in a mocking Rowland voice "I will send a carriage for you at 7 o'clock. I expect you to be wearing these for our wedding." She dropped the note and held up an eggshell white flowing ball gown of a dress and set it down. She then picked up a pair of women's undergarments and a pair of 5 inch stiletto heels. She tried to hold it up to him but he stepped back and pushed her hands away.

"No, I said no," Cedric refuted profusely.

"Fine then, I guess you'll just have to live without it then," she said as she gave him a smirk. She knew that the sword was the only thing he held dear to him.

"Fine, but you can't tell anyone about this. Are we clear?" He asked sternly. She nodded her head and pulled him aside and onto the bed.

"First, you need to get shaved. All over your body."

"What?! Why would I need to do that?" He asked worriedly.

"Well you need to look the part don't you?" Cedric shut up and looked down. Gwendolyn left the room and let Cedric shave himself. As he let some warm water wash over him and started shaving his legs. He began admiring himself and stared at his reflection. He was lost to his imagination as he started shaving the little stubble he had. He then slid up the soft white thong and put it tightly on his crotch. He managed to fit it all on his not so impressive 3 inch penis. He eventually put on the women's undergarments and much to his surprise, they fit snugly and softly. He was starting to enjoy the sensation of the soft white stockings on his now shaven legs. Cedric admired himself but was interrupted as Gwendolyn abruptly entered the room. She giggled as she glanced down at his now growing erection. He quickly turned away and glared at her. "It's alright, I won't tell a soul." She said reassuringly trying to hide a grin.

Next she handed Cedric the soft eggshell bustier and helped him put it on. It wasn't too tight on his slim toned body and fit rather snugly over his breast and stomach. Gwendolyn stepped back and admired him.

"Wow, these don't look half bad on you," she said.

"Shut up," he retorted annoyed.

"Oh I know you're enjoying it and it's alright. No judgment here." She gave him a knowing glance and he just looked down sheepishly. She got him and she knew. She tossed him the ballgown and he held it up to him. It was silky soft and fit almost perfectly. As he glided it on he could see that it went down to just above the ground. It was a an off the shoulder dress exposing his small shoulders and back. The dress was one that a princess would wear putting all others to shame. It had a top portion that looked like a small corset with string intertwined in the back to tighten and loosen it with ease. The dress also had a bottom portion making up most of it with a long flowing portion with a light floral design that hovered just above the ground in the front and just reached the ground in the back. It was slightly transparent revealing little portions of the legs which were luckily sheathed by the stockings

Gwendolyn looked down with a disappointing look and just shook her head. "Now that just won't do." But before Cedric could ask as to what she meant, she went out and into his room. She returned a few moments later with a few of his socks in her hand. She swiftly pushed some into his bustier to give the illusion of breasts. He looked at himself in the mirror and he realized he was almost unrecognizable as a man. With his face, long hair, and his attire, he looked almost like a woman in every way.

"Wow. I - I mean - just wow," he managed to stutter out.

"I know right, and with a few touch ups here and there with some make up, you'll look like a true woman."

"Well - I don't know if I want to go that far," mumbled Cedric.

"Oh relax, you've already gone this far." Argued Gwendolyn in an annoyed fashion. She grabbed some lipstick, mascara, and foundation and applied it to Cedric's face. After quite a while, Gwendolyn stepped back to admire her work. She grinned from ear to ear and gave him an approving nod. Cedric turned to the mirror and no longer saw an androgynous figure - even more so than his usual look - and saw a near replica to his sister. "Now for the heels," Gwendolyn declared and put on his 4 inch stilettos.

He struggled to stand up, let alone walk. She gave him a hand and helped him gain balance.

"Put your weight onto your toes." She said. He tried doing as he was instructed and found himself getting better. She gradually let go and looked outside. "I'd say it's about 5 o'clock now so we need to devise a plan." Cedric nodded his head as he paced back and forth. "Well I think that you should try to ask him about the location of your sword but be discreet," she suggested.

"Yes, and I'll try to slip away before the wedding ceremony and grab it. I'll - I'll say that I need to use the powder room." Cedric seemed rather pleased with his idea.

"And seeing how we'll be fugitives, I'll leave after you do and meet you across the river once you're done. Then we can seek refuge with the king, right?" She asked more for herself than for him.

"No, he won't believe us against him. We'll have to escape to a neighboring kingdom." Gwendolyn nodded her head in disappointment. "And what if I don't succeed?"

"Then I'll flee to a kingdom but only if you haven't arrived by the moon's summit." She whispered not wanting it to be true. While the two often bickered, they still cared for each other deeply. Cedric nodded and they continued his training. "It's time to get to work."