A Damsel in Distress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I began, sliding in and out of her tight wet clinging pussy again. I felt the tingling and the pressure building up in my balls to point of no return. I could not hold out, any longer, even if I wanted too.

I exploded in her, spurting large gobs of my warm creamy sperm deep inside her hungry wet pussy. I heard myself saying," Oh God Rosemarie, you have no idea how long I've wanted to be with you like this."

I thought I heard her saying, "Really Meat, do you really want to be with me. You are not just saying that. I..."

However, her voice sounded like it was sooo far, far away that I could hardly hear her.

I rolled over on my back pulling her over on top of me, with my shirking penis still inside her as I held her tightly against me, never wanting to let her go, as our love juices trickled out of her over my groin.

I felt her put her head on my chest: as she cuddle up on top of me. Rosemarie was talking, telling me how much she like it. As I drifted, off into a deep restful sleep.

I woke up a few hours or so later. We had a blanket over us now. Rosemarie was awake; but she was still naked, and cuddled up next to me.

She was full of questions," Did you sleep well? Did you enjoy it? This wasn't a one time thing, was it?"

I answered, "No, at least, I hope it's not a one time thing and yes to all the rest of your questions." I replied and asked," how about you? Was it as good for you, as it was for me?"

She looked at me smiling, and said," it was wonderful, and I want to be with you forever. "

I said," Rosemarie, I need to go and see Wally. There's something I have to do, or we'll never be able to be together."

Rosemarie had a concerned expression on her face as she asked," What are you going to do?"

I leaned over and kissed her on the forehead as I said, "Don't worry about it." Then I got dressed and went over to Wally's apartment.

When I arrived at Wally's, He was waddling around the kitchen ranting and raving about what happened to Rosemarie. He was so mad that his face was bright red.

Wally glared at me, as he said sternly, "Meat, that guy's dangerous. He is not only a registered sex offender; he is also a low-level drug dealer! To make matters worse, He is on probation now, for more drug related charges. So whatever, you do, do not fuck around with that asshole.

Believe me when I tell you this! I am going to fix that fucking bastard one way or another. Meat, Promise me you will call me the minute you get through talking with that prick! I want to know everything that he says and does."

I looked at my friend curiously and wondered what he was planning on doing. One thing I know for sure about Wally, is that you do not want to get on his wrong side, because he is one very smart, vindictive man!

Then I nodded in agreement with him and said, "Okay Wally, I'll call you the minute I get through talking to him, don't worry about me. I'm a big boy."

Then he handed me a printout with all of Ralph Petrillo's pendant information on it. His picture and his physical description, He's six feet three inches tall, and he weights, one hundred ninety-five pounds, and he has brown hair and eyes, his date of birth, 2/13/1970

There was also had a copy of his extensive police record.

It also contained his place of employment, what kind of car he drives, and his license plate number. His home address and his wife's first name and her maiden name, and the names of there four children.

The printout also had some very interesting, useful information about his wife's notorious father!

Wally gave me an evil knowing grin and sniggered as he said," You're a crazy fuck, if you get arrested call me, and I'll bail you out."

End of Part 2

*

To be finished in part three

Well folks I hope you all enjoying my story so far, and that I am keeping you all interested.

Please give me five stars and leave me a little note telling me what you liked about the story or did not like about the story.

That is besides grammar punctuation and spelling. I stink at that stuff. I just do not understand it! However, I do proof my stories repeatedly trying to fine my many mistakes and I use the tools on my Microsoft Work processor trying to correct them.

Thanks for reading my story so far.

I hope you all continue to read the rest of it.

BigCarl

The Dirty Old Man

12