A Dance Floor Tease Gets Punished

Story Info
A night of dancing leads to a wife being taken by strangers.
4.2k words
4.11
102.5k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband, Brad, and I were on vacation at a resort in the Dominican Republic. That night we had decided to leave the resort and explore the surrounding area. At the end of a fun and adventurous evening we had stopped in at a local bar to wind down and have a few drinks. It wasn't the nicest bar but it had been sufficient. We had each had a few drinks and I had danced with a couple of the local guys since Brad hated to dance. He preferred to down a couple of more drinks rather than to dance. Being a little drunk I had danced for what seemed like hours but in reality was probably just around an hour. During my dancing, as always, I had flirted and grinded into the local guys just enough to feel naughty but not actually enough to have been considered over the line. Brad didn't care when I danced while we were out, he got to drink a little bit more and it always made me horny so he got sex afterward. When it was time to leave the guys I had been dancing with begged us to stay for just a little longer. We declined until they offered to buy another round of drinks. We agreed to have one more drink and I would dance for two more songs. I headed back to the dance floor while one of the guys got our drinks for us. We drank and danced the agreed upon amount and then it was time to go.

As Brad and I walked to the rental car we could tell a couple of the guys had followed us out of the bar. Our pace quickened but it was to no avail. Before we could get to the car we were each grabbed by a couple of guys and escorted in another direction. I could feel a gun pressed up against my back and I assumed the same was being done to Brad. We both pleaded for them to let us go in peace but were simply told to shut up and follow orders if we wanted to make it out of this in one piece. We were led to a van and forced to get in. The windows were blacked out so once inside I couldn't see anything but the front of the van. I could see two guys in the front and watched four others get in behind Brad and I. Once inside the van started to move and the guys in the back blindfolded Brad and I and put handcuffs on us. We drove for probably 30 minutes before stopping. The van door opened and we were pulled outside and then into a building.

Once inside we were led into a room and had our blindfolds removed and were released from our bonds. All six of our captors were there with big grins on their faces, obviously ready for what was to come. We were in a large room with a couple of beds but plenty of free floor space. The guys started to seat in chairs around the room and instructed Brad to do so as well. The guy who seemed to be in charge stepped forward and told me, and Brad to an extent, that we were to do as told and we would be let go unharmed when they were finished. After looking to Brad for answers that I knew he also didn't have I gave a small but affirmative nod, not wanting to piss them off. This got a roaring howl of approval from the guys. Then their leader went into a rant about how they were tired of uptight American girls coming into their town and bar to flirt and get just enough pleasure from them by feeling naughty without giving any pleasure to the guys they were flirting with. The whole time I tried apologizing profusely but it was to no avail. They had made up their minds and I was to give them the pleasure they desired.

Then he told me to do what I feared was coming. I was ordered to strip off my clothes. But not just anyway, I was ordered to give them a strip so, since as he put it I so loved to dance. Again I pleaded for mercy and for them to let us go, as did Brad. The only response I got was one of them sticking a gun to Brad's head and a demand for me to start. I did as instructed.

I was nervous and scared. I was terrified of these men now. Afraid of what they would do to us. I didn't want to show them my body but it seemed as if I had no choice. Nervously I started to dance. I knew it looked bad but it was the best I could muster with what was going on. I had never given a strip show to anyone before, not even Brad. I danced around the room in front of these men. I tried to be seductive as I slowly removed my clothes my their pleasure. I hoped and prayed that this was all they wanted, to see me naked. I went on until I was fully nude in front of them. I danced until I was ordered to stop. Again I pleaded for this to be over but I could tell that they were not done yet.

One of the guys got up and walked up to me. He cupped by breast in his hands and then sharply pinched my nipple sending a pain through my body. I was then led to the bed and roughly forced over it. Bent down with arms on the bed but my legs on the ground, being spread for their viewing pleasure. My pussy was on display for them. The degrading comments coming from the guys was like a dagger to my heart. They could see all of my shaved pussy. My ass was high in the air for these guys. To make matters worse the whole strip show and the lust in the eyes of our captors had made my pussy just slightly wet.

All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain on my ass. It had come from a hand slamming down into me. I was now being spanked. The assault of my ass continued as more spankings rained down on it. I yelped with each one, trying to keep as quiet as possible so they wouldn't get the satisfaction of the pain they were inflicting on me. The skin of my ass was getting blazing hot from the spanking I was getting, I knew that by now my ass must be bright red. Once it was done I was able to turn around and my heart sank at what I saw. All of my captors had stripped out of their clothes and were standing around watching while slowly stroking their dicks. I looked past them at my husband and saw him gagged and tied to the chair he had been sitting in. I looked back at these men in a panic, not knowing what to do. I desperately tried to think of one last way to get out of this right now but nothing came to mind.

I was pushed to my knees and almost immediately had dicks shoved into my face. I just kind of sat there dumbfounded until one of them grabbed the back of my hair and forced me to look at him. He harshly told me to start sucking and then laid the head of his dick onto my closed lips. I timidly opened my mouth and took a couple of inches of his dick into my mouth. His dick was big, really big. I had only seen three dicks before that night including my husband's. All three had been a lot smaller than this monster that was now in my mouth. I looked around at the other guys and noticed that they all were well endowed as well. The smallest of the six dicks must have been 7" long. My husband was 5".

It was at that point that I decided to do my best to get them off with blow jobs. After all, like Brad, they should be done for the night after they each had had an orgasm. I started sucking and stroking their cocks with an urgency. While sucking one dick I would be stroking two more. They certainly appreciated my newfound energy. It wasn't long before I got the first guy off. He jerked and stiffened and shot spurt after spurt of hot sticking cum into my mouth while he held my head still. I simply swallowed and went on to the next guy. One by one they shot their loads into my mouth and retreated to let the next guy take his place. The last guy had the biggest dick of all of them. It had to have been over 10" long and was three times as thick as Brad's. I had been saving it for last, partly out of fear from the size of it and partly because of the awe and curiosity it struck in me. I used both hands to stroke this beast in front of me while also sucking as much of it as I could manage in my mouth. I could barely fit half of it in my mouth but he kept pushing more into me, making me gag. He was fucking my throat hard. I was having trouble breathing but I finally felt his release. He filled my mouth and throat with his cum and yet I still didn't have it all. His cum was dripping out of my mouth onto my tits.

When he finally pulled out I got up satisfied with my work and ready to leave. I went to grabbed my clothes but was quickly stopped. It was to my horror to see that the dicks that I had gotten off not moments ago had already sprung back to life. I was in disbelief. The worst part yet was that each guy still had a deep seeded lust in his eyes. I lust that I knew I was going to have to fulfill. I was grabbed on both sides and led to the bed. Once again I was bent over it and I got ready for another round of spanking. Only this time it didn't come. They had retrieved Brad and ushered him over to where I was. To my horror they forced him to his knees and ordered him to get my pussy ready for their dicks. I was panicked. I didn't want him to lick my pussy. He soon moved his head forward and I felt his tongue lightly flicker over my clit. Embarrassment washed over me. Not because of what Brad was doing but because he now knew my secret. My pussy was dripping wet. Sucking off all of the big black dicks had stirred a lust inside of me as well. I didn't want them in my pussy but my body certainly did and now Brad knew this. Yet still, he licked my pussy expertly just like I've always liked. I moaned and clinched the sheets in my hands preparing for my impending orgasm but it never came. Brad was pulled off of me before he sent me over the edge.

Brad was replaced by one of the guys behind me. I looked back half pleading for him to leave me alone and half pleading for him to bury his big dick into my pussy. I wanted to be taken but I didn't want the shame of Brad watching. I didn't really have time to worry about it because as soon as he was in position I could feel the head of his dick starting to put pressure at the opening of my pussy. He pushed forward and with no effort his dick fully penetrated my pussy. To my shame Brad stood there watching as every inch of that big dick went into me. I moaned loudly as he entered me and then my body betrayed me. My pussy clinched down on his dick and I started having an orgasm. He hadn't even started fucking me and yet my body had already betrayed me. I felt like a slut. I turned my face away from Brad in shame and prepared for the fucking that I was about to receive. And oh did I get a fucking. After my orgasm had subsided the guy in me pulled out and slammed his big dick back into my pussy. I screeched from the shock of it but he didn't care. He started fucking my pussy mercilessly. I held on tightly and took the pounding. It was like no fucking I had ever had. Brad always made love to me. This was completely different. This was the stuff you see in a porn movie.

He finally announced that he was going to cum after a few minutes of my fucking. I bucked and tried to get him off of me as I realized that he was not wearing a condom. Two of the other guys grabbed me and held me down as I cried and tried to talk him into cumming anywhere else. It was no use. He unloaded his semen into my unprotected pussy. All of the guys laughed and joked about how lucky I was going to be to leave from my vacation with a Dominican baby in my belly.

As soon as that first cock pulled out it was replaced with another monster. This one slid in with no problem. This time, however, there was also a cock presented to my mouth at the same time. The two guys took their time to work up a good rhythm, fucking me back and forth between them. I did my best to suck on the cock in front of my face but it was a sloppy blow job at best. I just wasn't use to doing this. That's probably why the guy eventually grabbed my head and held it still so that he could start fucking my mouth like it was a pussy. I honestly loved every second of the fucking I was getting. It was so naughty. My pussy erupted yet again in another orgasm, thus causing a chain reaction as yet another load of hot sticky cum was added to my pussy and then the cock in my mouth gave me a reward for being used.

This time instead of having me bent over on my hands and knees I was directed to get up and ride the who was positioning himself underneath me. I got into position and without even thinking about it lowered my pussy down onto that beautiful dick under me. Damn it felt good. I didn't mean to but I realized I had been staring into Brad's eyes while I had done this. I could see the defeat in his eyes. He knew, just as I did, that I was in love with getting fucked by big powerful men with massive cocks. Our gaze was interrupted by a guy pulling my face away to slide his dick into my mouth. I accepted it gladly. I started bouncing up and down on the dick underneath me while sucking on the one in front of me. It got easier as I went until I almost felt like a pro. Pretty soon I could hear both guys start panting heavily and then tense up right before their orgasms hit. I felt their bodies both shudder and then felt their hot cum start flooding into my holes. My pussy was already full of cum so with more being added I could feel cum starting to ooze out and run down my legs. I tried to swallow all of the cum shooting into my mouth but there was just too much, it was dripping out down onto my tits.

Of course when both guys pulled out two new guys were standing there, waiting their turns rather impatiently. I had already been fucked by three guys and knew that I wasn't getting out of there without fucking the other three also. As one guy slid under me for me to ride him I was prepared to give these two guys just what I had done for the last two but they had other ideas. The guy under me ordered me to turn around and face him while riding him. I did as commanded and immediately set out to accomplish my new goal, making every dick in the room cum in my pussy. I now knew that I wanted dick. I wanted lots of dick. I wanted to be fucked like I was in a porno. I looked at Brad and mouthed "I'm sorry" to him as I impaled my pussy on the dick below. I started riding him feverishly, desperate for more cum and another orgasm. I looked up at the other guy standing there and begged him to fuck my mouth. Unfortunately he didn't do as I had asked. Not only that but all of the guys noticed my new lust for dick. I heard a lot of cheering and hollering from all of the guys. But worst of all they had to rub it in Brad's face. They mocked him. They laughed at his little dick and how it couldn't satisfy me anymore. I could see the shame in his eyes. I could also see tears start to run down his cheeks as he watched his once proper wife getting fucked like the whore she was quickly becoming.

At this point the guy standing over me pushed me forward so that I was leaning into the guy underneath me while still riding him. I felt something cold running in between my ass cheeks and then a hand pawing at my ass. Soon that hand started to push a finger into my tight little asshole. I'd never had anything in my ass before. It shocked me and I jumped but two hands quickly grabbed me and held me in place. I was held there, my pussy impaled by the big cock under me while my ass was probed by fingers. I knew what the guy wanted but didn't want to give it to him. I had never been interested in anal. I begged the guy to come around and fuck my face but instead another guy stepped forward and filled my mouth with his big cock to "shut me up". Soon the fingers in my ass were removed and I felt the head of the guy's dick pressing up against my asshole. I tried to move away but was held in place. I clinched up but it didn't matter. That big dick just started pushing forward. Inch by inch my anal virginity was taken by this stranger behind me. It hurt badly and my body definitely felt full of dick. Finally I felt the guy bottom out in my ass and he held it there.

The dick in my mouth was the first to start fucking me again. He slowly pulled out and then pushed forward again directing me to suck him off. I did as told and it helped to take my mind off the dick in my ass. Next was the guy underneath me. He started fucking up in to my pussy. The last guy was the one in my ass. He slowly removed his dick until the head was the only part left in my ass and then pushed forward again. It didn't hurt as much this time but was still uncomfortable. Being impaled on the three dicks didn't give me much room to adjust my positioning. I was basically held in place while all three holes were stretched by massive dicks. They pace quickened for all three of them until they had a good rhythm going. I caught a glance of Brad out of the corner of my eye and could see the disgust in his eyes. I knew he was pissed at me for taking their dicks so easily. He was probably jealous that another guy had his dick in my ass after I had turned him down all of those times over the years. My eyes pleaded with him to forgive me but I could see that that was not in his plans at this time. He felt betrayed by me.

My attention was quickly brought back to the fucking when one of the guys announced that he was going to cum. The guy in my ass started frantically fucking me with short strokes and I knew I was about to be filled. After a few seconds the guy behind me buried his dick as far into my ass and held it there. He moaned loudly and I knew my ass was being filled with cum for the first time in my life. Only a few short seconds later the guy in my pussy was next. He grunted and roared as his dick exploded into my pussy. Here I was with a dick in both my pussy and ass with both of them spurting cum up into me at the same time. I was still getting face fucked by the guy standing in front of me. Upon seeing the other two guys cum he quickened his pace and it wasn't long until I was swallowing yet more cum.

I was pulled off the two guys by one of the bystanders and bent over the bed with my ass in the air. With firm hands holding me down I knew what was coming next. I felt the thick dick being lined up with my ass and then it was pushing it. Despite this one being bigger than the last it was easier to take this dick into my ass, which was a good thing because he wasn't going to stop to give me mercy. In one motion he bottomed out in me and then started fucking me, methodically at first but with increasing speed. Tears were running down my face by this time and I just wanted it to be over. I was scared that they would never be finished with me. I just lay there, taking my ass fucking as best as I could, not that I had any choice in the matter. A few minutes went by before I felt the guy start to clinch up and then shoot his cum in my ass, adding his juices to the first guy's. As soon as he finally pulled out another dick replaced his along with more hands holding me down. Again I took my fucking without a fight. After he had been fucking me for a few minutes I suddenly realized that I was pushing back into his dick. I was fucking him back. My body was begging for more dick. I wanted to fill full. Without realizing it my hand had slipped under me and started rubbing my clit. When he finally thrust in for the last time and shot his cum into my ass, mixing it with his friend's, my body lost control and I started bucking wildly. I had my most intense orgasm of the night.

Before my orgasm had subsided he had pulled out and been replaced by another dick, simply continuing what seemed like a neverending cycle of dicks for me that night. Only an hour before I had been an anal virgin, never having so much as a finger stuck in my ass. Now I had been ass fucked by five different guys in a row, all shooting their cum into me. When the last guy finally pulled out and no more dicks replaced his I could feel my asshole gaping open. I could feel their cum oozing out and running down over my swollen pussy, down my legs and finally creating a puddle on the floor.

When that last dick pulled out of my ass and no more were pressed up against any of my holes I knew that it was at last over. I was ordered to get dressed and then blindfolded. Brad and I were walked out to the van. The van started and we drove off. It seemed like it took an eternity but finally we stopped and were dropped out of the van. By the time I got the blindfold off the van was already speeding away. I stood there speechless next to Brad. Brad simply got into our car and waited for me. It took a minute for me to get in. When I finally did he drove back to our resort where we went to our room. Not a word was spoken between us that night nor the next day. I stayed in bed all day the next day where Brad went who knows where to be by himself. It was two days later when we finally talked but Brad wanted nothing to do with talking about what had happened. Now two weeks later and at home we still haven't talked about it. Brad can't hardly look at me and is very distant. I have tried to seduce him but I just get the cold shoulder and am left alone in bed remembering those big dicks having their way with my body.