A Dance with The Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our bodies pressed tightly together as our lust intensified, my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck. His hard cock found its way home, penetrating the wet folds of my pussy once more. I pulled on his neck, forcing his mouth to the tops of my tits that pressed against his collar bone as he fucked me with wanton abandon. His muscles tensed and flexed, reaching the point of no return. With a beastly roar, he plunged deep within me and I felt him fill me with his hot sticky seed.

We breathed heavily as we came down from our sexual high, taking in the satisfying smell of scented massage oil, sweat, and raw sex. My legs slowly descended to the floor, shaking after the most intense sex I've ever had.

"Jesus," my husband panted. "That was incredible! I wanted us to become more sexual, try new things, but I had no idea you had this in you!"

I smiled at him, staring into his dark eyes. "That's what happens when you dance with the devil."

Thank you for reading! Please let me know what you thought of this story by voting (only once) and in the comments section.

12